Pool Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Pool fun continues.
2.4k words
4.41
66.4k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
koppu9
koppu9
44 Followers

"We extend our sincerest apologies for another blackout. Thankfully, this time we can bring up the power in a much shorter time of 5 minutes or less. Thank you for enduring with us."

I hear some voices and then feel his brutal thrusts slow down. I sigh, thankful that my pussy is given relief. I feel him climb out of the pool with me still impaled on his cock. I'm too exhausted from my orgasm so I quietly cling to him to avoid being dropped, although I don't think that's possible with his steel-like cock anchoring me to him.

I hear a door creak open, some voices again and movement. I'm finally pulled off from his shaft and I feel my insides clench, already missing that wonderful stretch. Then I'm being laid on a recliner of some sort.

I'm momentarily blinded as the lights inside the room turn on and I realize we're in the waterpark's medium sized storage room and I'm laid down on a pool lounge chair. I'm surprised to see not only one, but two guys standing over me. The smaller, lankier guy, I immediately recognize as the guy who was staring at me when the lights turned on, has a lanky body and his face and ears are red. I immediately cover myself, realizing that his eyes are trained on my boobs with my still erect nipples.

I see the taller guy move, approaching me. He's definitely atleast 6 feet with a well-built physique and lean muscles everywhere, like a swimmer. He's definitely older than me. Probably in his 20's? Noticing that his shorts are on the ground, I gape at his huge hard cock bobbing up and down with every move that he makes, belatedly realizing that he is walking towards me. He smirks as I realize that this is the cock that I've been impaled on for the last 10 minutes of my life. I never knew cocks could get as huge as this one! It's definitely thicker than my wrist and has to be atleast 11" long with an engorged mushroom head and protruding veins along the shaft. How the hell did that monster fit inside me?!

He approaches me and takes the back of my head with his hand. I see his cock pointing straight at me and I immediately know what he wants.

"No, wait - mmhh!" He thrusts his thick meat into my mouth without warning and starts to move.

"You better not try anything stupid or else I'll fucking spank your ass and then force my cock in there and fuck your ass till you see stars. Got that?" I nod my head, frightened at the thought of this thick cock intruding in my ass.

I can feel him going deeper with every thrust until I feel him in my throat. My eyes start to water as I lose oxygen and my gag reflex acts up. I try to pull away from him but his hands on my head are unmovable. I try to punch him wherever I can reach, but he just looks more annoyed than hurt. He takes both of my hands with one huge hand.

"A-are you sure this is a good idea?" Lanky stops stroking himself through his shorts and asks as he sees me choke on this monstrous cock.

"This cunt was riding my cock like a bitch in heat and was cumming just 5 minutes ago. Now shut the fuck up, little boy."

"My name's Jarold." He simpers, starting to stroke himself again through his swim shorts.

"Yeah. Whatever Jimmy. Besides, she was asking for it. Only sluts who wana get fucked wears shit like this. Isn't that right, whore?" He asks me in a mocking voice. He snickers like it's funny as I glare at him with the most dignity I can muster in this situation. I renew my struggling, annoyed at this fucking pervert.

"Tsk. Naughty little girls like you need to be tied up." He grins evilly. My eyes widen in realization as alarms go off in my head.

"Get this bitch something to tie her with, Jimmy."

"It's Jarold." Lanky mumbles as he starts searching through the boxes and shelves.

By now, my jaw feels a bit sore from taking in his monstrous shaft but I still keep in mind the butt fuck he's promised if I ever hurt his manhood so I endure even as he picks up speed fucking my mouth. I can feel my throat bulge every time his shaft forces its way down my slender throat and his balls, amazingly, are still a few inches away from my face which means that he's not even put the whole thing in yet.

"That's right. Taste your cum on my cock." I can tell he's close because his movement has become sloppy and rushed. His balls are now bouncing off my chin with every thrust.

"Mnnfff ucckk ngg!!"

"U-um."

"What?" He growls menacingly, angered at diverting his attention to Jarold from his imminent orgasm.

"I c-can't find anything." He squirms in nervousness.

My dominator's eyes train on me. It's as if my body feels the way ihis eyes slide down my body to my ass.

"Take her bikini bottom."

My eyes widen and I start struggling again with renewed vigor. I don't even know why because this guy looks like he can bend me with just his pinky. I look at my dominator, trying to plead with him with my eyes. I shake my head no but this has the opposite effect as he groans in pleasure.

"Tie up her hands."

Jarold immediately complies and unties the strings of my bottom. He takes it off me but not without some serious groping. He tries to tie my hands together but my struggling makes it difficult.

My dominator growls and finally pulls out of my mouth. I gasp in as much air as I can. I'm suddenly forced face down on the lounge with a hand around the back of my neck and my hands held together at my back.

"Tie her hands." Jarold does as instructed. I try to struggle but my position has left me powerless. Once he's done, I try to pull and loosen it up but it seems he was some kind of boy scout because the tie is good as hell. I feel hands on my hips, pulling it up until I'm on my knees. They step back to look me over. I'm panting from all my useless struggling. My head is down on the lounge, my bikini top showing off my heavy round tits mashed on the lounge chair, my hands tied together at my back, and my round ass, which is now rid of any cover, sticking up. I keep my knees together to keep my modesty but even I doubt that helps at all.

"P-please don't. Please don't do this. I won't tell anyone."

"Oh, you definitely won't cause by the time we're done with you, you'll be begging to get fucked. And you know what they say, you can't rape the willing." I wriggle as he starts caressing me, my ass, my back, down my legs, but he mostly stays on my ass, caressing and massaging them.

"I'll never be willing, you asshole!"

He snorts. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself quite a lot earlier, even to the point of cumming, wouldn't you say?"

"Th-that's - I -" I flush in shame knowing that he was right. "You did something to me there and I-I couldn't..."

"Oh, you mean this?" He lightly strokes me down there and I have to bite my lip to distract myself from the sensation.

"Is this your first time having your clit touched like this, bitch? I bet it is. I bet you've also never been fucked hard before, spoiled little princesses like you. Or maybe you've only had a taste of little boys' dicks judging from that tight cunt of yours." I avoid looking at his eyes, embarrassed at the fact that he knows all of this about me. I shouldn't be embarrassed in any way. After all, I'm the one getting molested here.

I see Jarold stroking his cock, his shorts down on his ankles and he's staring at my pussy like he's seen nirvana. His cock is not as huge as this guy. But I'm surprised to see that it's bigger than I thought it would be. It's probably around 8" and quite thick. Guess you really can't judge a book or should I say dick, by its cover.

I'm confused as I feel a breath on my ass. His hands spreading my ass to give him access. Then his tongue is lapping up on my slit, sucking, biting and licking on my pussy lips and my clit.

"What- what are you doi -Oh!" He enters his tongue inside me, circling and thrusting it inside me, almost as if he's tasting every nook and cranny he can reach inside me. Oh my god. He actually has his tongue inside me. This is so dirty but if also feels... good. After a while, he pulls out and turns his attention to my clit.

"Oh no! Please no. Not there. Ooohhh! Oh my god!"

"Shut her up." He pauses to give the order and immediately resumes with his tongue. I never even realized that I was moaning loud enough for someone outside to hear. Jarold quickly walks over to me. He positions my torso so that my chest is settled on the back of the lounge so that my tits are freely hanging out.

"Please don't do this. Pleas —" I'm cut off as he takes my head with his hands and eagerly forces his cock inside my mouth, forcing all of it until his balls are hitting my chin and his cock is in the back of my throat. But thankfully, I can deal with much easier than the 11" monster cock.

"Nnggghh."

"Yeeaahhh. That's right." He starts off slowly, moaning and watching my lips around his cock.

"You fucking like my cock, you little cunt?"

"Mmmhhh!"

"Oh fuck! My cock's in your mouth!" Ha laughs as if he still can't believe it. "Mmm. Your mouth feels so fucking good."

I try pulling back my head as an act of defiance. Unexpectedly, he lets go of my head. He takes my heavy, swaying tits in his hands, takes my nipples and painfully pulls and twists them in time with his thrusts. This forces me to move forward and willingly take his shaft deep into my throat just to ease the pain off my sore nipples. I don't think he'll become more considerate anytime soon so I force myself to relax my throat instead and just remember to breathe through my nose, hoping he'll finish soon.

"All this time of watching you from afar at school. Those sexy dresses and tiny skirts." His thrusts and his pull on my nipples getting more forceful with every word. "Those times when you and your friends laughed at me and my fellow boy scouts." My eyes widen in recognition. Now I remember him! He's that geek in that Boy Scout club at school or something and he lives just a few doors down from me. I tense. This geek actually saw me getting fucked in public by a stranger and he knows I came. And now, he's face fucking me like I'm a common whore. This must be karma!

"Well, who's laughing now, huh bitch? That's right. I own you, cunt! You're going to fuck this cock with your mouth and take my cum, got it?!" He shrieks at me and starts picking up the pace of his thrusts.

"You like that, slut? Of course you do, you nasty little cock sucker. Suck your owner's dick. Make me cum with your filthy mouth."

Where the hell did the shy and compliant boy from earlier go to? It's like he's transformed completely into someone else. My cheeks warm at all the dirty words spewing out of his mouth. I'm distracted from his dirty talk as I feel fingers insert into my pussy. My insides involuntarily clench and my pussy juice mixed with my dominator's saliva run down my inner thigh. I feel that familiar sensation focused on that little nub between my legs building up. The same build up I have experienced before my orgasm in the pool.

"Unngghhh mmnn." Oh no. If he continues this, I'm going to cum again.

"Flsshhh shhuuuppp." Please stop! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! And then my body tenses as I cum again at the hands or should I say tongue of my rapist.

"Enjoying yourself, slut?" My dominator says as he slaps my right ass hard, no doubt leaving a pink imprint of his hand.

"Mnnggh!!"

"Oh, that's right. You have a dick in your mouth." He chuckles. "Now, let's finish what we started, shall we?"

I feel the head of my dominator's cock slide against my slit, going over my clit, up to my ass then down again, feeling nervous every time he passes by my puckered ring.

"Fuck! I think I'm going to cum!" Jarold groans, his voice hoarse. I hope not. I've never had someone's cum in my mouth before, and I don't even want to think how gross it would taste.

My dominator slaps my ass hard, my attention divided between Jarold's cock and my dominator's painful swats on my bottom. He spanks me again, then again and again. Without warning, he suddenly enters the tight sheath of my wet pussy with a grunt, immediately ramming his huge shaft balls deep until he can't go any further. I gasp as my pussy is again stretched to its limit. Just as he enters me, Jarold spews white hot cum into my throat, forcing me to swallow some of it. It seemed like his hot cum was never ending. There was so much that it starts leaking onto my lips and chin.

And then something unthinkable happens, the door to the room opens and we all turn at this stranger gaping at us - At this tiny girl with her hands tied up behind her back, a huge cock filling her cunt and another one in her mouth with white cum slowly dripping from her mouth, down her chin, to her swaying tits and finally to the floor.

"What the fuck?!"

koppu9
koppu9
44 Followers