Pool Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Below that, of course is my pussy hole! It loves cocks, dildos, fingers and tongues. Without using hands, you'll be using your tongue inside of me. It feels great if you lick around the edge of the hole. And it feels really great if you stick your tongue inside and flick the tip around. Try to lick all around the inside and touch my pussy walls everywhere. Try fucking me with your tongue extended like a small cock. Try kissing and sucking the hole."

"Now, you can shape your tongue to different tasks. Use a wide, flat tongue to lick from the bottom all the way up and over my clit. Use a pointed tongue to stab and flick my clit, or to tongue fuck my hole. You can even use your nose! When your tongue is inside me, your nose will be on my clit. Wiggle it around. You can also use your chin, or your whole face! If and when you get into pussy eating, you'll find it incredible to slide a pussy from your chin to your forehead while your lover cums!"

"Finally, lubrication is key. When you start, dig into my pussy, pull some of my wetness out with your tongue and smear it on my clit and all over. Use lots of spit, even spit on my pussy if you want. The wetter, the better."

Tess pulled her eyes from the pussy and up to Liz's face. "Wow, you should record that lesson and give a free copy to every man on the planet!' The girls all burst out laughing.

Liz smiled down at Tess. "No, my sweet Tess, that's just for you. I am SO turned on. I need you to make me cum like crazy!"

That brought Tess back to reality. She was about to lick another girl's pussy. Her face showed her apprehension.

Tess felt two very light taps from the crop on her pussy. She heard Carli say "Don't chicken out now, Tess."

Liz gently smoothed Tess's hair back from around her face, looked her in the eye, and gently lowered her pussy until the lips just touched Tess's mouth. "Lick me, Tess, make me cum."

Tess inhaled a long breath through her nose and took in Liz's smell. She pushed out a flat tongue and gently licked from the base of Liz's pussy to the the top. Liz let out a low moan. So did several of the other girls.

Tess pushed her tongue between the lips and poked it inside. She felt and tasted the wetness. Pushing her tongue in farther, she scooped up the moisture then slid her tongue up the slit and swirled it around the clit. Liz gasped. Tess repeated this several times until Liz's pussy was covered in the slick juice. She looked up to see Liz staring intently at her and tugging on her own nipples. Liz began to gently rock her hips onto Tess's mouth.

Tess was overcome with several thoughts at once. Liz tasted delicious! Tess had tasted her own pussy juice and liked the taste. Liz tasted similar but erotically different. The textures and heat of the pussy amazed her. It was soft in spots and firm in others. The inside squeezed at her tongue. The clit was firm but surrounded by softness. The whole act was made more intense by looking up past Liz's tits and nipples, seeing the lust in her eyes and listening to her moans, gasps and sighs.

Tess tried every trick that Liz had taught her. She fucked the pussy with her tongue and sucked hard on the lips. She licked all around the inner pink and the entrance into Liz. She sucked the clit into her mouth and tickled the tip with her tongue. She used the tip of her tongue to probe all around inside the hole.

Tess felt Liz start to shiver and moan louder and she knew that Liz was almost there. She sucked her clit hard and attacked it with her tongue. Liz 's body froze, than began to shake violently as she screamed and shuddered through a hard orgasm. Tess kept sucking, then moved down just as a gush of juice poured from Liz's cunt. Tess sucked and drank as much as she could.

Finally, a shaking Liz pulled her pussy away. "Oh my God, Tess, Oh my God! Oh! Oh!"

Liz slid down Tess's body and started kissing Tess and licking the juices from her face. The other girls were all moaning and speaking. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" "Shit, I couldn't help it, I came when Liz did!" "I can't believe how fucking hot that was!"

Jackie helped Liz down from the table, then hopped up over Tess's face. "God, Tess, you are SO sexy! This won't take long, pleeeease make me cum like Liz did!" She pushed her cunt onto Tess's mouth. Tess went back to work, and within minutes Jackie was almost falling off the table in pleasure as she came hard. She also ended up kissing Tess hard and licking the cum from her face.

Jackie climbed down on shaky legs. Alexis ginned at Tess and said "OK, let's let Tess catch her breath" as she gently rubbed Tess's nipples. Liz had recovered and bent to Tess's pussy. Without a work she started to softly lick. Alice lifted Tess's head up and held a glass of water to her lips, and Tess found herself talking a long drink. Liz pulled back, looked at Tess and said "Sorry, I just had to taste you one more time before you leave us."

Alice climbed up as positioned herself above Tess's mouth. She put both hands to Tess's cheeks. "Tess, I'm so sorry that I got you into this when it isn't what you want." Then she grinned. "But not so sorry that I'm not gonna come in your mouth." She pushed down until her little red bush was on Tess's nose. Tess smiled and took a long swipe of the wet pussy.

Alice was a loud one. She immediately began a series of loud yelps and squeaks as Tess dug into her new bag of pussy licking tricks. Alice was very wet and juice seemed to pour out of her, She came as Tess was tongue fucking her and squirted a solid spray that filled Tess's mouth making her gulp and swallow. As Tess licked and swallowed, Alice quickly came again and shot another brief spray onto Tess's face. Alice shook so much that the other girls had to hold onto her for her own protection. Finally, they had to lift her off of the table as she couldn't control her movements on her own.

"I guess we forgot to tell you that she's a squirter," Alexis grinned, as she leaned and licked the cum from Tess's face. She then helped Tess with another drink of water. This gave Tess a second to collect her thoughts. "I'm tied down and forced to lick pussy, but this is still the second best sex I've ever had, almost as good as yesterday. I can't say why, but I'm loving this." She felt her nipples pulsing and her clit returning the pulse.

As Carli climbed onto the table, Tess had an evil thought. "Carli, you wicked slut, I'm getting tired. Maybe you need your crop to keep me going. Someone hand her the crop." Carli's eyes lit up as she was handed the crop. The other girls came close with wide eyes. Carli pushed her cunt hard onto Tess's mouth. Tess began to very slowly and softly lick.

"Come on, you lazy bitch, lick my cunt," Carli snarled. She reached behind her and flicked a quick snap at Tess's nipple. Tess yelped into her pussy. Carli snapped the other nipple a little harder, and Tess yelped again. Tess tore into Carli's pussy with a vengeance. "Stick that slut tongue in my pussy and fuck me." Carli started to bounce on Tess's tongue, then reached back and planted a mild swat on Tess's pussy. Tess yelped again into Carli's cunt.

Then began what was almost a war between the two girls. Tess harshly sucked and bit anything that touched her mouth, especially the the clit ring. Carli flicked the crop onto Tess's tits and tummy. Both girls were grunting and growling. Tess could see Carli harshly twisting and pulling her own nipples.

The other girls were grinding their cunts on their hands and and shouting at both girls on the table. By now, Carli was constantly swatting at Tess's tits and nipples, and Tess was howling and biting until she finally yelled. "Alright, you win." Carli stopped moving and looked at Tess. Tess turned her head away from the pussy in her face so she could speak.

"All right, you wicked bitch, I know what you want. Fuck my face. Use my face as your fuck toy. Rub your nasty cunt all over me and make yourself come." All five girls gasped and looked at Tess.

Carli threw the crop onto the floor and wrapped her fist into Tess's hair. With a yell like a banshee she started grinding her cunt back and forth from Tess's chin to her forehead. She went fast and hard as Tess squealed and fought for breath. In only seconds Carli screamed and shook through a massive orgasm, never stopping the grinding until she was spent.

Carli collapsed with her hands above Tess's head. Slowly, she managed to slide down until she was passionately kissing Tess and licking her. She licked the juices from her eyelids and forehead. She gently stuck her tongue into Tess's nostrils and licked and sucked the juice from inside. She sucked the juice from Tess's hair. She then put her forehead to Tess's and stared into her eyes with what was certainly love.

The other girls helped Carli from the table. Alice licked Tess's chin and neck and Alexis and Liz licked and soothed her battered breasts and nipples. Jackie licked and soothed her cunt. Tess just laid still and moaned. They carried on and on with the soft love until Carli was able to stand, then she joined Jackie in licking Tess's pussy and mound.

Tess floated in a daze. She didn't even notice as Alexis fastened the straps around her waist and ass. Alice lifted Tess's head and gave her more water to drink. As she finished, Tess looked down and saw that she had a big plastic cock strapped to her body. She felt her arms being moved down to her sides, and realized the the cuffs had been removed from her wrists. She looked up to see Alexis's cunt positioned above her face.

"Oh my sweet Tess. I know that you don't have much left to give." Alexis smiled down at her. "You've had a hard day. Mine was hard only because I have been saving my orgasm for you. I don't know how many times the other girls have cum watching you, but I held off and saved it for you."

"Please honey, I've dreamed of this. Please taste my cunt and let me feel your tongue inside me. Please." She gently lowered her cunt to just above Tess's lips.

Tess came out of her fog as she looked up at the beautiful girl. She inhaled deeply through her nose, exhaled with a sigh, then stuck her nose into Alexis's fragrant cunt. She inhaled again, even snorting some of Alexis's juices. Tess withdrew, then slid her tongue across the biggest clit that she'd ever seen. She gently sucked the clit into her mouth as she mewed like a kitten. She heard Alexis draw in a deep breath.

Tess stuck out her tired tongue and pushed it into Alexis. She twirled it around inside the tight, wet cunt. She held her tongue stiff inside the cunt as juices trickled into her mouth. Her tongue failed her and slipped back into her mouth, so she kissed and sucked the hole and drank the sweet juice.

Alexis sighed and lifted herself away. She slid down Tess's body, mounted the big cock, and slowly sank down until their bodies touched. Lifting Tess's hands, she placed them on her ass. Leaning forward, she pushed her big tits tight with Tess's. She slid her arms under Tess's arm pits and cupped her hands over her shoulders while giving Tess soft kisses on her cheeks.

Then the ride began. Pulling up high, then slamming her body down Alexis slowly rode Tess. The feeling of Alexis's body brought Tess back to life, and she kissed Alexis on the lips again and again. Alexis stared into her eyes and picked up speed. Tess felt her clit respond to the bumping.

As she bounced faster onto Tess, Alexis pulled her lips away. "Tess, I know that you're leaving, but I have one last favor to ask." She stared at Tess as she pumped hard. "Can I please cum in your mouth, my sweet Tess?"

Tess grinned and grabbed tight onto Alexis's ass. "Alexis, the thing that would make me most happy in this life is for you to cum in my mouth. Would you please cum in my mouth?" Alexis's eyes filled with tears as she bounced harder on the cock.

The other girls were close, and they started rubbing their hands over Alexis and Tess. Tess could hear crying from the girls around them.

Alexis was now bouncing herself full force on the cock, Her wet eyes became glazed as she pounded away. She started to whimper and grunt as she fucked herself on Tess.

Suddenly, Alexis jumped with a jolt from the cock, leaped forward and planted her cunt on Tess's face. Tess sucked on her big clit and pulled up a hand and shoved three fingers deep into Alexis's cunt. She sucked and nibbled harder.

Alexis screamed and trembled as she came and came into Tess's mouth. Tess kept sucking and bit down harder on Alexis's clit while her tongue tortured the tip. Alexis kept cumming and gushed juices onto Tess's face and neck. Alexis was crying and laughing and shaking and screaming.

She collapsed over Tess and fell onto the table. Tess released her clit as she was buried under Alexis's shaking stomach. The shaking finally started to slow and Alexis released a shuddering breath and cried hard. Tess raised her hands and hugged Alexis's body hard to her face as she, too, cried into Alexis's belly.

The other girls slowly helped Alexis to sit on Tess's chest, then helped her from the table. All of the naked girls were crying as they supported Alexis, who shakily leaned down to kiss Tess while her tears dripped onto Tess's face.

Alice removed the strap from Tess's hips and released her ankles from the padded cuffs. She loosened the strap-on cock and removed it. Tess stretched her legs and tried to sit up, but couldn't, so she laid back down. The other girls went to a couch and collapsed into it and each other, wrapping themselves in hugs.

Tess turned her head and looked at the hugging and cooing girls. She knew why she was softly crying. It wasn't fear or anger over what they had done to her. It wasn't because she was quitting her job and was scared about her future. It wasn't her sore body or her swollen mouth.

It was the strong feelings that this group brought out of her. The bonds between her and her new friends were like nothing she'd felt before. This was the first time that Tess felt true love. This overwhelming feeling was what was making her cry.

It was like a switch snapped in Tess's mind. She knew what she wanted to do, and what she had to do.

She swung her legs down and managed to get to her feet. The girls heard and looked up at her.

Alexis's shaky voice said "Tess, please don't leave us. Maybe we can work out a way..."

Tess cut her off. "Silence!" she boomed. She saw the riding crop laying on the floor, picked it up, and swung it down hard onto the padded table top. "There is only one way that we can work this out, and it is going to be MY way."

"Alice, step forward," Tess said firmly. Alice stood, reluctantly walked toward Tess, and stopped a few feet away. Tess quickly gave her a firm swat on the nipple and said "Closer. Stand in front of me." Alice stepped close to Tess and hung her head.

"Alice, do you know that I have only one true friend in this world, and that person is your cousin Kate?" Alice looked at Tess and started to sob again. "Yes, Kate told me the same thing."

"Alice, you shamed your cousin, my best friend. You legally raped me after I trusted you." Alice cried harder. Tess paused and looked toward the couch. "Liz, step forward."

Liz came and stood next to Alice. Tess stepped back then planted a firm swat onto Liz's nipple. Liz squealed.

"Liz, you and Alice had your way with my nipples yesterday. As I recall, you twisted harder than I could ever have imagined. Then you tried to pull my nipples right off the ends of my tits!" Tess paused. "Is that correct?" Liz hung her head and answered. "Yes."

"Very well, you both need to have your nipples punished. One day a week for the next month you will come to this room with me. I will twist and pull them until you scream. I want your nipples to be red, swollen, and sore for the whole week, then I will do it again."

"And for the other part of your punishments, you each owe me six orgasm. Is that clear?'

Alice and Liz both looked up, caught somewhere between tears and lust. Alice spoke first. "Yes, Mistress." Liz immediately said "Yes, Mistress."

"Jackie. Step forward." Jackie stood and moved up next to Alice. Tess walked behind her and gave her a hard swat onto each of her ass cheeks. She watched the fleshy cheeks bounce as Jackie let out a howl.

Tess stepped back around and into Jackie's face. "Sweet Jackie, the girl with the big smile. And all the kinks. If I remember right, you were the first person that ever fucked me in the ass. Yes, you fucked me way up the ass. Didn't you also lick my asshole?"

When Jackie didn't respond, Tess slowly grabbed her by the jaw and stared into her eyes. "Tell me."

Jackie hung her head. "Yes, Mistress, I pulled your beautiful ass open and licked you. Then I fucked your asshole with my tongue, put my finger deep in your ass, and fucked your ass with a long vibrator."

"Jackie, you total ass slut, your penalty is also six orgasms. And I'm going to find the biggest dildo that I can strap on and fuck your ass. Six times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress'" Jackie replied with a smile.

"Carli, step forward" She did. Tess looked at her. "Spread your legs apart. Farther." Carli looked scared, but spread her feet as far apart as she could. Tess looked her in the eyes, smiled, then wound up and delivered a very hard swat to Carli's clit. Carli screamed loudly as her hands flew to her cunt. She hopped up an down, whimpered and rubbed herself.

"Carli, you caused me bodily harm. You whipped my clit. You punched me and knocked the wind out of me. On purpose! Your penalty is six orgasm. I know what a flogger is and I'm going to find one and beat your backside red. Six times. Is that clear?" Carli bounced on her toes while holding her cunt and smiled sweetly. "Yes, Mistress."

"Alexis, step forward." Tess pushed and parted the girls, making room for Alexis in the center of the row. Tess reached down and grabbed Alexis's clit and pinched and pulled it hard. Alexis screamed louder than any of the others. Tess squeezed again, then let go as Alexis's hands flew to her cunt. Tess waited a minute until Alexis's whimpering had die down.

"Sweet Alexis, you gorgeous domineering slut. You're the ring leader, the one who makes sure that the girls do what you want. You plan these indoctrinations. You lured me down here twice and forced me to have sex against my will."

"Your penalty, Alexis, is that you owe me twenty orgasm. In addition I'm going to find a big strap-on and a fat butt plug. I'm going to shove that fat plug into your ass and rape your cunt whenever I feel like it for a month straight. Is that clear?"

Alexis smiled and meekly said, "Yes, Mistress. I will gladly accept your punishment."

"Very well. You have all agreed to your punishments. I have only one more requirement, which I will tell you in a moment." Tess smiled and softened her voice. "Alexis, if you and the girls will have me, I'll stay. I hereby withdraw my resignation."

"What resignation?" Alexis shouted as the five girls cheered and clapped. Tess held her arms wide and the girls scrambled into a group hug, kissing Tess's cheeks and mouth and squeezing her very tight. Tears began to fall again and mingled upon all of their cheeks. No one wanted the hug to end.

Finally, Alexis looked at Tess. "Hey, didn't you have one more requirement to tell us?"

Tess pulled away from the girls and climbed back onto the table. She looked at the group with a wicked grin. "Yes, the final thing is this. You need to give me as many free orgasms as I can stand before you leave this room. Well, what are you waiting for?"

Tess closed her eyes and smiled as the five tongues descended upon her body. Being a Pool girl wasn't so bad after all. Now all they needed was some guy to strap to this table.

12