Pool Hall Disaster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They wouldn't let me stay with her, cause I am not family," James said as he and Pat shook hands.

"Thanks for taking care of her," Pat said as headed for the door to ER.

"Sir, you can't go back there," A nurse said as Pat brushed past her to where Katie lay, strapped down to a hospital bed, but no covering on her naked, blood smeared body.

Katie was strapped down to a bed with just a sheet over her as a Resident stitched her arm up. She was crying and struggling against the Dr. when she saw her husband walking towards her.

"Sir, you can't be back here," A large charge nurse said to him as she stepped into his path.

"Get the fuck out of my way," Pat said as the Marine in him rose up for the first time in a long time, and it felt good.

He simply moved her out of his way and walked to Katie, who quieted as soon as he touched her hand.

"I am so sorry, Pat," Katie began.

Pat just put his finger to her lips and said,

"Later, Katie. We will talk about it later."

12