Pool Parties Can Be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomumik
jomumik
45 Followers

"Oh fuck yes," I said, short of breath.

"What happened to that guy you came in with?" I asked Allison, short of breath, seeing that she had stripped completely naked.

"Oh he's upstairs," Allison answered nonchalantly, looking at my mother and smiling. "I was just going to talk to him upstairs till you two came in but I got horny just thinking of you ramming your big dick in my pussy so I just had to fuck and suck him. He's sleeping it off right now."

"Oh Allison," I stammered, looking at her un-fucking-believable body with my eyes bugged out. "I have been dreaming about this for so long."

"Same here," Allison said, looking at my big dong and licking her lips. "You'll never want any other girl after we get through with you brother. That's for sure."

That was all I could take. Just hearing what this stage of their plan would be. Just hearing that they planned on having a threesome with me. My mother and my sister. I looked down at my mother who was still quickly whacking my dong and closed my eyes. Feeling the cum rushing through my dick. Feeling my mother quickly release my dick, feeling her place my hand on my leg and get up.

Wondering why she had let go I opened my eyes to see my sister running over to me and quickly falling to her knees, grabbing ahold of of rod. Guiding it to her wide-open mouth. Wrapping her warm, wet lips tightly around it. Quickly bobbing up and down to help me along, massaging my nuts.

That was it. Without a warning I exploded into my sister's warm, wet mouth. Quickly filling her mouth with the cum she loved. The cum she needed. After I had finished she slipped my dick out of her mouth. Quickly running her tongue all over it. Kissing it at the head.

"Your cock is so lovely," Allison said, still running her tongue along my dick. "Why don't you stick it inside my pussy where it belongs."

Then my sister rose to her feet and squated over my dick, slowly lowering herself down onto my dick. Quickly ramming it as far as it would go. Bouncing up and down like a wild woman.

"Ohhhhhh," my sister yelled, clinching her teeth while looking up at the ceiling, tightly gripping the back of my neck. "I've never had something this big inside me Jimmy! Yours is even bigger than Julie's dad's! Harder too."

I looked at my mother, thinking she would be mad to find out the fact that her little girl was fucking her new friend's father but she just looked at Allison and smiled, smiling like a mother looking at her daughter's straight A report card.

"Do you like her tits?" my mother asked, reaching forward to squeeze Allison's tits while I fucked her, rubbing them all over. "They are fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen tits as nice as hers."

Then Allison turned her head to her side so my mother could kiss her, thrusting her tongue out to meet my mother's, moaning in her mother's mouth from the intense fucking.

After another 10 minutes, or so, of intense fucking and ear shrieking screams of pleasure my sister looked at my mother and smiled, ready for the next stage in their plan.

My sister then got up off my dick and fell to her knees, looking over at my mother who had fallen to her knees right next to her in front of me.

"Are you ready for this Jimmy?" Allison asked in a soft way, leaning over to my mother and giving her a long, tongue lancing kiss.

Then my sister put my dick in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and moaning as my mother fingered her pussy. Then my mother joined my sister in sucking on her little boy's dick, running her tongue along the side of it, following my sister's bobbing, going to my nuts and sucking on them while my sister sucked me. I looked up at the ceiling and started to feel dizzy, thinking I was about to pass out.

Then I heard the loud slurping, the slurping of the lips I could now see, the lips that I could now feel tightly wrapped around my dick, my sister was bobbing up and down at what seemed like light speed, taking my dick out and running her tongue all over the back of my dick, flicking her tongue right under the head, reaching back and fingering my mom's wet pussy.

Then my sister took my dick out of her mouth and sat back, pushing my mom down on her back onto the carpet, getting between my mother's legs and running her tongue up and down in between her pussy lips, taking her clit in her mouth, ramming her tongue in and out. She reached back and grabbed a hold of my dick, pulling me to the floor in back of her, guiding my dick to her pussy from behind.

"Oh shit I can't believe this!" I yelled, grabbing a hold of my sister's ass and plunging my dick in her pussy from behind. "Oh sis! Ohhhhhhhh."

I rammed my dick in and out of her as fast as I could, reaching under her and feeling her big tits, hearing the moans from my mom as my sister sucked her pussy like a pro.

"Oh Jimmy!" my sister yelled, reaching back to feel my ass. "I want this forever! You are my lover now! I'll never want anyone else!"

Then my dick exploded in her. Causing me to collapse against her back, causing her head to fall into my mother's cum soaked pussy.

"Oh shit that was unreal!" my sister said, gasping for breath. "That was the best fuck I've ever had Jimmy. Think we can do it again later brother?"

"You bet we will," I said, leaning down and licking the bottoms of my sister's gorgeous feet, turning her over and sucking on her toes.

"You love sucking on your sister's gorgeous toes don't you Jimmy?" my mother asked, leaning back on her hands and smiling at her daughter. "How bout giving my toes a work over later."

"You got it," I said after taking my sister's foot from my mouth. "I'm going to fuck you two all night tonight." "I love you two so much," my mother said, crying with joy. "This is our family now guys. We are going to be together forever. We'll never need anyone else."

We all looked up when we heard clapping from outside, seeing that all the kids from the party had been watching our hour of unbelievable pleasure from outside the window. Somehow knowing that what had happened was right.

Later that week me and my mother were officially married, making my sister our daughter. Moving all our things into one room. Later that month we found out that my sister was pregnant, pregnant with my baby. We were all pleased. We now had quite a family.

jomumik
jomumik
45 Followers
12