Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fucking stop!" Kacey moaned as Lucy's soaked mouth continued to suckle at the ball of nerves.

The second that a finger entered Kacey's cunt, she was unable to hold on anymore. She fell onto her back, her entire body in spasm while a small spray of her lady-cum coated Lucy's chin in a shiny glaze. The shorter girl never allowed her lips to break contact with the clit, continuing to suck until her lover was finished with her orgasm. Once done, Lucy sensually crawled over Kacey's exhausted body and brought her lips to her ear.

"Spacey Kacey was very tasty," she whispered before forcing her tongue down the girl's throat, allowing her to taste herself.

As they kissed, Carrie pulled the next activity out of the bag.

"Next is...'four head, more head'," she announced. "The main event of the evening. Little early but I'm too damn eager for this."

Lucy broke the kiss and stared at Kacey.

"Forehead more head?" she asked, confused.

"No, not 'forehead', FOUR head," she responded, pointing at Carrie, who pulled out a large toy that looked like two huge rubber tuning forks welded together.

"One for your pussy, one for your butt, one for another pussy, and one for another butt," Carrie described. "Two girls will go back to back and rock back and forth while both of their holes get filled." She rested the toy on the chair and pulled out two large strap-ons, one black at twelve inches, one Caucasian at nine. "The third hole will take these, meaning the third hole will be filled nicely. Four girls for this game."

"Whoa, I'm glad we already had to do our game," Lucy told Kacey.

"Nope," Kacey responded. "It isn't one and done girl, both our names go right back in the bag."

Lucy looked over as Carrie's hand was buried deep in the name bag, hoping not to be chosen. While she was not against it at all, she wanted to watch this one more than participate.

"First up...Cassadee!" Carrie announced, eliciting a 'woop' from the lucky girl. "And her partner will be...Lucy!"

Lucy looked over at Cassadee, who was licking her lips as she stared down at the short woman still laying atop Kacey with a soaking wet mouth.

"You will love it," Kacey whispered into Lucy's ear.

"I've never had anything in my butt," Lucy whispered back.

"Neither did I when I did this two years ago," she responded. "They lube it and you very nicely. Go over there."

Lucy crawled over to Cassadee, who was completely stripped of her clothing. Kacey removed Lucy's top before she had left her, meaning both women were completely ready.

"And the strap-ons will go to...Jana and...Carrie!" Carrie exclaimed. "Kacey, you will hold the toy in place so it doesn't fall out and Kim, you will be the spanker and groper."

All six women got ready for the group fucking by stripping down, not leaving a stitch of clothing covering any of the six pussies, six asses and twelve breasts. Carrie fastened Jana's tan dildo around her waist before strapping on her dark foot-long.

Kacey grabbed the four-headed dildo and held it between Lucy and Cassadee, whom were both on all fours, facing away from each other while on top of a stack of towels. Kimberly pulled a large bottle of lubricant out of the 'tool bag' and started to lather the two anal toys. She squirted two handfuls into Carrie's hands, which immediately went to the two eager asses. Cassadee moaned and Lucy groaned as the slick, wet fingers of their friend and host dug deep into their super-tight entrances.

"Do you girls think their butts are ready?" Carrie asked before all four standing women proceeded to ram two fingers into their backsides at the same time.

Both women arched their backs at the fingerings, becoming a bit upset when they were removed.

"Ok ladies, let's get this started. Cass, Luce, back up," Carrie directed.

The two women slid backwards until they felt the heads of the four-headed toy push against their openings. Carrie walked to Lucy's head while Jana went to Cassadee's. Lucy stared at the giant black toy just inches from her face. She wanted to open up and let it in but instead, Carrie grabbed her shoulders and pushed her backwards while Jana did the same to Cassadee. The force was enough to wedge all four heads into the tight openings of each girl.

"Holy shit!" Cassadee exclaimed.

"Ow, my god, ahhh," Lucy groaned.

While Kacey held the toy in place, Cassadee and Lucy each leaned forward but kept the heads inside themselves. Cassadee was the first to back up again while Lucy hesitated.

"Come on Lucy, it's more fun if we BOTH move," Cassadee yelled as she took all seven inches of each head.

Lucy backed up slowly, still uncomfortable from her first anal insertion. It took a few tries but within a minute, the girls had found a rhythm. They started off slow to accommodate the newcomer, which was fine for Cassadee who was happy just to experience the dildo for the second time. Once they started to speed up, both girl's mouths were ready for the next phase.

Carrie grabbed Lucy's mouth and forced her lips apart. Slowly, she eased the large black toy into her warm, welcoming mouth. The younger girl's eyes stared forward, watching more of the toy disappear underneath her line of sight. For a brief second, she looked up to see Carrie and Kimberly embraced in a passionate kiss. As soon as the toy began to slide down her throat, she felt a hard slap on her ass from the other blonde.

Meanwhile on the other side, Cassadee was giving Jana's smaller toy a sloppy blowjob. Her wrist curled around as it slid up and down the saliva-coated rubber dick. She treated the head lick an ice cream cone, circling her tongue around and touching every bit of the hard rubber. She stopped and looked back to see Carrie holding Lucy's hair like handlebars, thrusting forward and back.

"Do that to me," she told Jana as she dropped her hands to the brick below.

Jana grabbed Cassadee's auburn hair exactly like the woman on the other side of the four-headed toy. With no restraint, she forced all nine inches of her strapped-on cock down the 'Voice' winner's vocal tunnel. Each forward thrust into her mouth pushed her harder back into the toy.

The middle part of the four-headed dildo was wide enough to just fit Kacey's hand between the two women embraced in a back-to-back fuck session. Cassadee was pushing back so hard that the woman's hand was being snuggled tightly between both women.

Lucy was beginning to adjust to the twelve-inch toy in her mouth, starting to enjoy it. Slowly, her bodily movement was getting faster. Before too long, Carrie no longer had to force the girl's head back and forth. Lucy began to match rhythm with Cassadee once more, backing up enough to remove up to eight inches of the toy before slamming herself forward. The brunette was able to take eleven inches of the toy down her throat. None of the women had known previously but the rookie was born without a gag reflex.

Kimberly stood by, swapping spit with both Carrie and Jana while occasionally striking Lucy and Cassadee on the butt, focusing more on Cassadee since Lucy had received quite a spanking just minutes prior. Eventually, Kimberly kneeled down next to Kacey, reaching under and grabbing a handful of swinging breasts while kissing the stoner's perky tits.

Jana released the grip on Cassadee's hair, moving her hands to her cheeks. Holding her head in place, she started to thrust her hips forward and back as fast as they could. Just the sound of slobber sloshing around in the back of Cassadee's throat came from the woman. Her green eyes, stained with tears, stared directly up at Jana who was gritting her teeth and grunting like a wild animal. Cassadee lifted a hand up and started to rub the soaking wet pussy in front of her, only causing the woman to go faster.

With slobber, snot and tears streaming down her fresh young face, Lucy was the first one to reach the ultimate prize. Her body had started to buck wildly against the toy, harder than anything Cassadee could have imagined. The faint sound of high-pitched moans slipped around the large rubber in her mouth as a strong feeling of impending orgasm danced on each and every nerve in her body. Carrie lunged forward, shoving all twelve inched into her throat, feeling her nose push against her bare pubic skin as she watched every muscle in the girl's body softly vibrate.

Lucy almost lost her balance as an intense orgasm washed over her small frame. Her ass and pussy muscles tightened up and pulled so much, she thought they would swallow up the entire toy. Kimberly started to rub the girl's thigh as a high volume of her cum raced down the leg. The blonde rubbed the juicy liquid into her skin while kissing her still-red ass cheeks.

"Our innocent little Lucy has become a slutty little woman," Kimberly said as she ducked her head down and began to lick the sweet juices from her leg.

While this was happening, Cassadee was still rocking back and forth, going faster than ever. She pulled away from Jana, allowing the nine-inch toy to drape across her forehead. She stuck her tongue out and tickled the fake balls while her eyes gently closed. Seconds later, that intense feeling that Lucy had experienced was beginning to build within her own body.

Cassadee did not freeze in place like Lucy had, instead keeping her entire body in motion as an orgasm shot through her body. Her arms began to shake but she never lost balance. Kimberly moved over and began to lick the liquid running down the other girl's legs. Before she could finish, she was grabbed by the hair and gently rolled onto her back by Carrie.

"Your turn," she said as she pulled Kimberly's legs a part and pushed the slimy dildo into her soaked cunt.

Holding one leg straight in the air, Carrie leaned into her and forced ten inches easily into her cunt. Moving only her hips, Carrie violently fucked the 'Band Perry' singer on the hot brick walkway while kissing her leg and foot.

After seeing Carrie and Kimberly together, Jana pulled away from Cassadee and grabbed Kacey, gently lying her on top of Kimberly and sliding her toy inside. Jana leaned forward and hovered over her fuckbuddy in a true missionary position. The girls locked lips as Jana slowly fucked her. The top girl started to giggle as she felt Carrie's long fingernails slowly comb through her hair. She momentarily pulled her up for a kiss before allowing to resume the slow, passionate sex she was giving her spacey lover.

Cassadee and Lucy both had their heads resting on the towels with their asses still in the air. Slowly, they were moving back and forth, enough to get pleasure out of the toy but not enough that it would accidently slip out. As they watched on, Cassadee was the first to rise up and pull the toy out of her abused holes. She rolled over onto her ass and directed Lucy to do the same. They both grabbed onto the toy and reinserted it into their holes. Both women then rolled onto their sides, facing the four-way fucking of the other women and started to move towards each other. It took a few seconds to get comfortable but they were soon back to fucking each other with the four-headed toy, not needing anyone to hold it in place.

"Ahh my god!" Kimberly exclaimed next to them as she came around the long black cock attached to Carrie's waist.

Carrie pulled out and slapped the sloppy lips of Kimberly Perry as it squirted out cum all over the toy. Once she was done, Carrie moved the toy between Jana and Kacey's faces, sliding across their lips while they poked their tongues out to taste. The women tried to lock lips together, making a tighter hole for the fake cock to pierce through. Jana never slowed down the slightly faster pace she was fucking Kacey with. Carrie reached down and grabbed a handful of Jana's ass, shaking it around in a tight grip.

Not long after Kimberly's orgasm, Kacey had one of top of her. While not as massive as the one Lucy had given her, it was still a very respectably strong one. Her entire body shook, her hand draped over Kimberly's clit. The vibrations of her orgasm brought another small one out of Kimberly, who had still not recovered all of the way from the first one.

With Kimberly thoroughly pleasured, Carrie pulled her fake cock out of the damp, mid-spasm cunt and crawled over behind Jana. She removed the strap-on from around Jana's waist and placed it around Kacey's. She lifted Jana up and lowered her onto the pink toy before pushing her own toy against her asshole. With care, she wedged the black cock up Jana's ass and leaned forward, sandwiching the girl between herself and a relaxing Kacey Musgraves.

Carrie turned Jana's head to the side and sensually kissed her while gently probing her anus. Slowly, Kacey started to thrust her hips upward and assisted in double-teaming the former actress.

Kimberly played with Jana's hair as the girl took a rough pounding from Carrie and gentle love-making from Kacey. Jana had a big smile on her face as she pushed her breasts into Kacey's face. It only took about three minutes for the pounding to result in an orgasm for the newlywed Kramer girl. She collapsed between the women while Carrie fell forward, closing the sandwich tighter due to a small orgasm she received from the balls on the toy rubbing against her drippy lips.

Cassadee and Lucy were still slowly fucking each other with the quadruple-pronged toy. There was no speed, no desire for a rough orgasm, instead the women just wanted to feel good. The feeling of the thick toys slowly stretching their damp canals was more pleasurable than their early assault on each other. Both sets of eyes looked away from the mound of exhausted, gasping fuckmeat in front of them and pointed at each other. Cassadee sat up, leaned over and kissed Lucy on the cheek before the shorter woman grabbed her and moved to her lips. With their bodies still, the toy wedged in all four holes, the girls kissed slowly and thoroughly.

"We all came," Carrie said through heavy breath. "The game is over."

All six women slowly rolled off and away from each other. There were audible pops when dildos exited Cassadee, Lucy and Jana.

"Who gets to ride the shark?" Jana asked as she lay on her back, staring up at the stars. "The MVP of the party usually gets to, who is it this year?"

"Lucy," all five women said.

Lucy smiled and stood up. She walked over to and in to the pool, swimming slowly over to the shark. It was clear that she was still exhausted from the rough day and night she had experienced. She reached the toy shark and climbed aboard. She looked down and saw a switch on the fin and flipped it on.

The newcomer almost fell off as the intense vibrations rubbed against her pussy. She quickly learned why Jana had enjoyed riding the modified pool toy so much. It did not take but a minute of floating around the pool before the fin gave her another massive orgasm, her third of the night. She fell over and into the pool but quickly swam up to the surface, her eyes rolling towards the back of her head and her legs kicking lick a horse.

"Someone came quickly," Jana said as she watched on while laying on her stomach with Carrie's head using her soft butt as a pillow.

Lucy swam up at the edge of the pool, put her elbows up and rested her chin over her arms while she happily stared at the exhausted, satisfied girls. Carrie and Kimberly were fast asleep while Kacey and Cassadee were embraced in a hug. Jana scooted forward a bit to kiss Lucy without allowing Carrie's head to fall from her ass.

"Think you'll be back next year?" Jana asked quietly.

"I'll friggin' host it if I have to," Lucy replied as she pulled herself out of the pool.

After an hour of just lying under the moonlight, Carrie woke up and rose to her feet.

"Okay ladies, I think it's time to retire to the bedrooms," she announced, waking Kimberly up as well as Kacey and Cassadee, who had fallen asleep in each other's arms. "Lucy, you and I will be sharing a bed. Kace and Cass, you two clearly want to be together. Kimberly and Jana, that leaves you two together."

Carrie helped Lucy to her feet and held her hand as the other women all headed inside the house. The last two girls gathered all the toys, bathing suits and drinks and headed inside, turning the outdoor lights off, blowing out the torches and locking the door. After putting the glasses in the dishwasher and the bags on a table, Carrie led her little lover upstairs by the hand upstairs.

Once upstairs, the girls peeked in on Kimberly and Jana, who were fast asleep in their bed while in the spooning position (Jana in front, Kimberly in back). The door closed on them and the host led Lucy to look in at Kacey and Cassadee's room. They could hear faint moans as they slowly opened the door. Looking in, they saw Cassadee under the covers, her finger gripping them tightly as a large blob moved underneath, down by her crotch.

"Faster tongue, faster!" Cassadee groaned. "Oh my god!"

"Cum for me, you nasty whore," Kacey said from under the sheets.

"I think we should leave these two alone," Carrie whispered as she pulled the door closed.

The girls made it to the master bedroom, the same room where Lucy had experienced her first orgasm of the day and her first ever from the touch of a woman. Carrie let go of her hand and walked to the bed, lying down and signaling her little lover over to her. Lucy hurried over and got into the bed, snuggling up against her and resting her head on her breasts.

"That's my baby girl," Carrie said as she stroked Lucy's hair.

Lucy gave her nipple a quick kiss before wrapping her lips tightly around it, suckling as if she were Carrie's baby.

"Careful, I'm a new mommy, you might get a little something in there," she said as Lucy continued to suckle at her tit.

Lucy let out a moan as breast milk started to slither down from her tongue to her throat. She tried to stifle her laughs as she happily drank from her lover's lactating lumps. While she drank away, her fingers danced down the blonde's body until they reached her damp clit. Slowly, she circled the clit with light pressure, causing her to squirm a bit.

Carrie held Lucy's head tightly to her chest as she fed her new favorite lover. Lucy was focused on giving Carrie an orgasm, something she had not had at her touch yet. Her fingers moved away from her clit and into her cunt. Two fingers hooked inside, massaging the inside of her clit while her thumb was pushing it like a button. Carrie grabbed Lucy by the hair and pushed her harder into her chest.

Lucy kept her mouth attached to her milky nipple like her life depended on it. She wanted badly to bring her mouth to Carrie's cunt and taste her orgasmic juices but was more than happy just playing the role of her baby.

"Mmm, don't slow down," Carrie moaned as she hugged Lucy's head as tight as possible while avoiding hurting her.

Lucy was not even listening as she was too focused on pushing Carrie to the brink, which did not take long. With her fingers still hooking into the host's cunt, shaking around as fast as her slender wrist would allow, Carrie's body was unable to hold back any longer. She kept her grip on the girls head as her pussy drenched the hand inside her. Every muscle in the thirty-two year old's body tensed up as her jaw hung down, a squealing moan shooting from her talented vocal chords.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Carrie repeated as her breathing slowly started to relax.

Lucy pulled her fingers out of Carrie's tried pussy, rubbing her fresh juices on her lips before drawing one across the nipple she had focused on and drank from. With her eyes pointed upwards at the blonde, she slowly licked the cum off of the breast.

"Good girl," Carrie said while attempting to catch her breath. "That's mommy's little girl."

Once cleaning the last bit of cum off of Carrie's chest, Lucy rested her head on the soft, wet breast and slowly drifted off to sleep. Carrie gently kissed her atop the head, held her tight and joined her in slumber.