Pool Party

Story Info
A fun time spent with 5 friends.
963 words
3.46
45.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinab123
Tinab123
4 Followers

This particular Saturday afternoon was the same as any other. The Florida sun shone high in the bright blue sky and it was hot out. Fortunately for Jim and Elsie they were going to an afternoon pina colada pool party. Once a month they got together with their friends Evan, Char, Ford and his flavor of the month. This particular party always hosted at Evan and Char's place. There was one major rule that had to be followed, you had to swim topless (bottoms were optional).

When Jim and Elsie arrived, Ford was already there minus his ne flavor. The 3 of them were already undressed and gathered around the pool waiting for the 2 late comers. Evan was setting up the projectors to display art on the walls around the pool when night fell. Char explained to Elsie that tonight she got her requested art scenes of men feeding grapes to women, all nudes!

Sun block came out and everyone moved to the set lounge chairs where both Char and Elsie laid down and waited. Evan and Ford went over to Elsie while Jim went over to Char. He looked at her, arched his eyebrows and said," Now pretty lady... I have you all to myself." Both ladies always started with their bottoms on and Evan was nude as usual. Elsie loved looking at her friends. It was nice to not have the 6th group member there this time. She was getting 2 men all to herself while Jim enjoyed Char. Having 4 hands apply sunblock all over her sizzeling sun soaked skin, cooling it down and heating her insides was great! She closed her eyes, listening to her man and best friend giggle, enjoying the feel of these hands as they glided from her neck to her shoulders and arms.

She enjoyed them as they caressed over her breasts and belly. She moaned as they covered her body in creamy coolness and turned her over to get her backside. When the ladies were done Ford moved over to join Char and Jim. Elsie took the sunblock out of Evans hands and standing she started smoothing it all over his backside. Elsie loved his butt and could never resist helping him with lotions. She always took longer on his butt and thighs then needed, carefully teasing his cock as she went until he was hard. She looked over at the others and they were enjoying them selves so she sat down. Elsie pulled Evan over and sucked on that beautiful hard cock and squeezed his perfect butt until he came in her mouth.

After the first round of pina coladas Char and Elsie jumped into the pool with Ford following. Jim and Evan chose to sit out for a bit and they watched as the 3 of them swam and playfully teased each other in passing. By the time the ladies managed to get Ford's swim trunks off, Jim had taken his off and he and Evan got into the pool going after the other 2 swimmers.

Elsie squealed and swam away but Jim was too quick as he caught her and skillfully pulled her bottoms off. He cornered his woman and pulled her right nipple into his mouth and started sucking. As he sucked he turned the 2 of them around so he was in that corner and he squeezed her butt cheeks. When she monad, his hard cock entered her warm waiting pussy. He brought his mouth to hers, kissed her deeply and spaced her butt cheeks apart. Evan came up behind her and took her butt with one thrust. They did this just the way she loved it. Her body was full of hard cock and her mouth was getting ravished by a dutiful tongue and wonderful kisses on her shoulders as 4 hands caressed all of her body. She came 6 times her men did. It was such a lovely fuck in the pool. As the 3 of them got out she took the towels and dried off Jim then Evan before herself in thanks for the pleasure they gave her.

As the sunset Char and Elsie lit the candles and Evan turned on the projectors while Jim and Ford got more Pina Coladas ready. They ate the decadent fair that Char prepared, thanking her as always. After the meal was consumed and every one relaxed Elsie took out the chaise cushion (as was her turn this month). She lay down on it on her stomach. A blind fold was placed over her eyes and tired behind her head. Her friends came up around her and massaged her body. Having 8 hands caressing every inch of her was pure heaven. Hands caressed the sides of her breasts and butt and between her legs. She was carefully rolled over after she let loose a very wet orgasm. Her legs were spread open and a man's body got between them as the other hands continued their massage. As soon as the man's tongue touched her vaginal lips and entered her she knew it was Jim. He had a style all his own on eating her out. Just before she was ready to cum again the hands moved away and Jim slid atop her and he entered her.

She knew the others were now pleasuring Char but all she could think of was the feelings of the day and her blindfold heightening the sensations of his mouth sucking her nipples to perfection as his cock skillfully thrust in and out of her making her cum 3 more times before he allowed himself release. This once a month pool party was magical for her and Jim. They loved being with their friends, yet they always ended up together in each others arms.

Tinab123
Tinab123
4 Followers