Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers

"Come on, Baby," Roger urged her. "Just a little bit more to go, you almost got it all, swallow it all down. Take it all, Kathy. Swallow it down."

In awe, I stared as Kathy's jaws spread open a fraction wider and Roger forced the last inch and half of cock all the way down her throat.

"Ahhhhhh," Roger groaned, "You did it, Kathy, you sweet little cocksucker! You took it all the way down your throat! You got all of it, Baby!"

Looking proud and exhausted, Kathy ignored the tears that had formed at the corners of her eyes caused by the big cock wedged deep in her throat. Moaning non-stop, my gorgeous wife slowly shook her head from side to side to show-off her cock-sucking prowess. Roger gently stroked the sides of her puffed-out cheeks as her blue-gray eyes smiled up at him. Even I had to admit she looked lewdly beautiful with that thick cock buried in her face.

Finally releasing Roger's cock from the tight confines of her throat, Kathy let it slide completely out of her mouth and began lashing it mercilessly with her little pink tongue.

"Hmmm," moaned Roger deeply. "You really know how to lick a cock, Baby."

"Yes. Yes, I do," Kathy responded huskily. "I'm the best dick licker and cocksucker around. I love sucking big cocks more that anything! I sometimes think I like to suck cock more than fuck. I love this cock, baby; I love him so much. I love the way he stretches my mouth and fills me up. He's one of the best cocks I've ever had in me!"

"In her?" She meant in her mouth surely. There was no way that Roger had fucked her yet. They had not been gone all that long and, besides, her thong was still on. No, I had misunderstood; Roger had not yet fucked her. I just knew she would not go that far without telling me first.

"I know it is baby...that's my girl. That's my little fucking girl!" Roger grunted. "Show me how much you love that cock. Make love to it with your mouth! Fuck my cock with your mouth!"

Kathy's eyes twinkled as she did as Roger asked. She lovingly sucked his meaty cock back deep into her mouth, and once again; let it slide part way down her clenching throat.

"Mmpppgh, Mmpppgh," she moaned around a mouthful of hot prick as Roger reached down to spread her dripping saliva all over her moist, soft tits.

"Know what I'm gonna do, my pretty little Bitch?" Roger asked as Kathy's eyes opened wide in question. "Since these babies are already soaking wet, I think I'm gonna titty fuck you."

Kathy let out another mournful moan as Roger pulled his cock out of her tight sucking mouth with a loud plop.

Roger's use of the word "bitch" to refer to my wife sent another lustful blow to the pit of my stomach. Kathy had, on occasion, asked me to call her dirty, filthy names while we made love, but I couldn't do it. She was my wife, the future mother of my children, not some cheap slut worthy of nasty names.

Mewling with hot desire, Kathy pushed her pillowy soft tits together to make a deep valley for Roger's meaty cock. Grinning with unabashed arrogance, Roger slotted his heavy rod between her gorgeous tits and began to saw his dick back and forth, slowly at first, but then gathering speed as he groaned with lust.

"Fuck, those are great tits. I love the way they tilt up like that!" He exclaimed. "I've never fucked a nicer pair of baby feeders, Baby!"

Kathy blushed at his use of that term, but she pressed her tits tighter around Roger's probing, rock-hard erection, and shucked her plump boobs up and down on his oozing prick. Roger's pre-cum mixed with Kathy's saliva, and soon her tits were a sticky mess as thy glimmered in the dim light

After a few minutes of plowing his cock back and forth through Kathy's hot, wet cleavage, Roger ordered her to lean back and grab her ankles. Obediently, Kathy whimpered, released her damp tits and leaned back. Free from her little hands, her big jugs separated and settled back, wobbling, on her chest. Roger took his meaty cock in his hand and batted one, then the other tit solidly with his fat fuckrod.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Roger used his thick, heavy cock as a cudgel to whack my wife's fat, quivering tits. Little splatters of Kathy's spit flew into the air as Roger clubbed her wet titties with his throbbing boner.

"Ohhhh yesssss," a whimpering Kathy pouted up at him. "Beat 'em, Baby! Beat my tits for me. Spank them 'till you cum all over 'em, just like last time!" Spank my tits for me! Spank my bad titties!"

"Last time?" What did she mean, "Last time?" Had Roger already fucked her tits that night? Or was she referring to another occasion? Oh, God, no! Is that what she had meant by "in her" earlier? She had only known Roger for three short weeks. No way could Roger have already fucked her without my knowledge; she would have told me! That was our deal! Besides she had already told me she did not even like him all that much.

It was obvious to me that Roger was close to cumming, and I was sure he was going to soon spurt his cock batter all over my wife's creamy titflesh and whimpering face. But, with great self-control, he suddenly ceased his dick-slapping of Kathy's swollen tits. As Kathy knelt with her back arched in front of him, tits presented for his personal use, and her hands tightly gripping her ankles, Roger moved closer and rubbed his wet thick cock all over Kathy's face, smearing her salvia and pre-cum all over her cheeks and forehead. Back and forth, he wiped his sticky cock across Kathy's face as she whined in submission. Still wielding his cock like a meaty weapon, he grasped it by the base and slapped it repeatedly against Kathy's wet, sticky face.

"Roger!" She keened pleadingly, "Make it cum, Honey! Make it cum all over my face! Give me a hot facial! Wash my face with it, baby! You know how much I love that! Cum all over my face, Baby! Please! Please cum all over my face!"

"Unh uh, Kathy. We only have time for me to cum one time, and as much as I like coating your face and tits with jizz, I'm not gonna waste it there this time! We've gotta finish before Troy comes looking for you."

For some reason, his use of my name upset me, and I thought, for a second, of rushing in and breaking up the spectacle that was taking place in front of me. Before I could take any action, however, Kathy responded, "You're right. He may start to miss me pretty soon, but I think Beth and Amy can keep him occupied for another few minutes. They've never let me down before."

"Yeah they do give you pretty good cover, don't they?" Roger responded as he hurriedly pulled her to her feet, bent down, and kissed her cock-sucking lips.

"You know it, Baby," Kathy responded as she darted her tongue eagerly in and out of Roger's sucking mouth. "They always cover for me!"

The revelation that Amy and Beth "cover" for Kathy confused me. "Cover for her?" I asked myself, "What does that mean? Why would they have to cover for her? Didn't she tell me everything?"

Still kissing her passionately, Roger backed Kathy up to a small worktable in what looked like Steve's basement work area.

"How do you want it, you sweet little whore?" Roger questioned, "How do you want my cock fucking you this time?"

It was obvious, that unlike me, Roger had no problem calling Kathy the names she liked. Indeed, he actually seemed to relish in calling my sweet little wife wicked, filthy names as he prepared her for hot, nasty fucking.

With a loud whimper, Kathy turned away from Roger, placed her hands on the worktable and hissed, "From behind! Do me from behind this time; it feels so much bigger in me that way. Hurry, Baby, we don't have much time! Do me hard...do me now!"

Chuckling arrogantly, Roger responded, "You love my big cock don't you, Babygirl? You love feeling it spread open your little cunt, don't you, slut? You live for this big fucking cock, don't you?"

"Oh God, yesss," she whined, tugging her obscenely tiny bikini thong to one side. "I love your big fucking cock, I think about him all the time, fucking me and cumming in me. I live for your cock, Roger! Hurry, Baby! Shove him in me, please!" She begged as she turned her back and leaned on her hands and arms against the table.

Wasting no time, Roger stepped in behind her, fisted his meaty prick, and slotted his swollen cockhead into the little opening of Kathy's oozing cooze. Without warning, he surged forward harshly and, in one massive shove, buried his cock to the balls in my squirming, lewdly squealing wife.

"Ohhh fuck!" howled Kathy loudly. "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh shit! Ohhhh God! Ohhh fuck! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me good, Baby!" Her hips roiled and her ass made little circles in the air as she wantonly bent over to receive a blistering fuck from our newest pilot.

Grunting, Roger grabbed hold of Kathy's wiggling, churning hips and powered his big fuckrod deep up her gooey pussyhole. The room was filled with the meaty sounds of Roger's thighs colliding with my wife's tight ass as he used Kathy's pumping hips to haul her cunt back and forth along the full length of his formidable cock.

Feeling Kathy reaching a hand down to her steaming cunt, Roger ordered her, "That's it, play with that clit you little whore; rub that fucking clit while I drill you. Rub your pussy and make it cum while I fuck you!"

Adjusting his pace as Kathy harshly stroked her own clit, Roger reached around to fondle her plump swaying breasts. Using her deliciously bobbling titties as handles, he slammed his massive cock in and out of her cunthole, reaming her mercilessly. Kathy sobbed softly as Roger began to pluck her hard throbbing nipples; twisting them hard enough to send bolts of painful pleasure coursing through her shaking body.

Releasing her tits, Roger grabbed a huge handful of Kathy's blonde hair and pulled hard on it. "Unnhg, ungh, ungh," he grunted, as he pummeled Kathy's overheated cunt from behind all the while yanking her head back harshly. "Take it, cunt, take that cock up your slutty pussy, you little fucking tramp!"

Kathy's freed tits slapped together repeatedly as Roger pounded her helpless body with his sizzling hot fuckrod. Whimpering softly, she let Roger use her hair to pull her head back further until he was kissing her face and neck as he slamfucked her tiny twat from behind. Roger was giving Kathy the kind of hard nasty fuck I had come to know her to love and crave.

"Ohhh Roger, yesss, fuck me good, Baby! Fuck me like a tramp! That's what I am! Fuck me like one! I'm your little tramp! Pound me with that cock! Ohhh Roger, I'm gonna cum already! I'm gonna cum for you, Roger! Hurry baby, cum with me! Cum with me! Cum with me Roger!" Kathy cried as she struggled to keep her trembling knees from collapsing under the force of Roger's near brutal, relentless fucking.

Roger's hips were a blur as he clobbered Kathy's defenseless pussy from behind. He grunted and groaned as Kathy began to throw her ass back furiously to capture the full length of his powerfully fucking dickshaft. On the verge of orgasm, her teeny cunt trembled and twitched helplessly, locking down on his stiff cock like a velvet vise.

"Cum in me, Baby! Please cum for me now, Roger! Shoot it in meeee! I want all your hot cum in me!" Kathy wailed as Roger's strokes began to shorten and flag.

Her clamping cunt made it hard for Roger to stroke smoothly into her gooey fuckhole and his strokes became more and more erratic. Kathy laid her head alongside her hands, resting her cheek on the table as her tiny body shook from the impact of Roger's energetic fucking. Lowering her head served to raise her ass even higher, and Roger obligingly punished her pretty, bald pussy with his harsh fucking.

"Ohhhh fuck, Babydoll," Roger roared, "Here it cums Kathy! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm shooting it up your cunt!"

Roger draped his body on top of Kathy's. Being a foot taller and twice her weight, his body practically covered her from view. I could see his balls swinging like bell clappers as he shot bolt after bolt of molten hot cockcream into Kathy's shaved little twat. Gasping for breath, he stopped stroking and held his spasming, twitching cock deep into Kathy's womb as he filled my wife with his hot sperm.

"Oh, yesss," Kathy bleated, "I can feel him jerking in me! I can feel that big cock jerking in meeeee! It's cumming in me! It's fucking cumming in me!"

Watching in astonishment, I suddenly felt my own cock jerking spasmodically, and I choked back a groan as my cock detonated, untouched, in my shorts. I had to fight to stay standing as the release of my own cum nearly made my knees buckle.

Rodger kissed Kathy softly on the back of her neck, as he lay draped over her trembling body. Kathy's cunt muscles kept his huge cock locked in place as her thirsty pussy drained his balls of their hot sticky load.

"Ohhh, God you're the best, Baby! You're the best fuck I ever had!" Roger whispered in admiration. "But we better get the fuck outta here before Mister Clueless finds us."

With that, Roger pulled his cock out of Kathy's gooey cunt and a huge wad of his cum oozed out from between her swollen cuntlips and splattered onto the floor.

"Damn!" Kathy giggled, "You shot a gallon up there! You really filled it up this time! I sure hope your little swimmers aren't as potent as the rest of you!"

Roger laughed in reply as he tugged his shorts back up over his muscular thighs. He watched approvingly as Kathy tucked her firm tits back into tiny her bikini top and straightened the revealing bottom. As they kissed one last time, I belatedly realized that I had to make my escape, and I quietly backed out of the first room and headed up the stairs towards the main floor.

Easing back into the living room, I was sure that no one had seen me slip up from the basement. I meandered over towards the rec room where I saw Amy and Beth with many of the remaining party-goers. Both, however, kept looking around with semi-panicked looks on their faces. After spotting me, Beth came over and asked where I'd been.

"Outside," I replied. "I was out in the porch smoking cigars with some of the other guys." A welcome look of relief wash across her face and, just then, Kathy returned upstairs. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and asked if I had missed her while she was outside talking to Roger. I told her that I had hardly noticed she was gone, but that I didn't think she liked Roger enough to spend any amount of time talking to him.

"Oh, you might say he's growing on me," she replied with a giggle. Then, pulling Beth and Amy away by their arms, she said to me, "You don't mind do you? We need a little girl-talk time."

Dismissed, I turned back to the living room just in time to see Steve, my boss, give Roger a high-five.

"Oh God," I thought. "Did Steve know? Did Steve know that Roger had just finished fucking Kathy? Did Steve know that Roger had just pumped a huge dose of cum up my willing wife?"

Turning back to the girls, I saw them laughing and whispering conspiratorially. Kathy had a huge grin on her face and Amy and Beth appeared to be grilling her with questions. After one particularly raucous laugh, all three turned to look at Roger, who grinned broadly and saluted them with the bottle of beer Steve had just handed him.

Turning red in the face, I pretended not to notice and continued listening in on one of the conversations going on around me. A few minutes later, Kathy came over told me it was time to leave.

In the car, I asked Kathy if she had enjoyed the party. "Oh, yes," she purred resting her golden head on my shoulder. "I had a wonderful time. You know, I really like Roger. We should have him over sometime. He even volunteered to mow the lawn and stuff when you deploy next month."

An awkward silence filled the car until Kathy, with her head still resting on my shoulder, whispered with a pouting lilt to her voice, "Baby, all those half naked bodies made me really horny tonight. Will you eat my little pussy when we get home? If you lick and suck it real good for me, I'll let you try to fuck my ass again..."

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers
12