Pool Party Catfight Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," Lisa said. Elaine looked around and saw Lisa had put on her swimsuit again. In fact, she also had something else on. "I've always hoped it would come to this." Black straps went over her pelvis, strapping on a black piece of silicone. Elaine was so tired that she wasn't sure what it was until Lisa was already back in the water and aligned her hips to Elaines.

"Wait!" Elaine suddenly panicked, the adrenaline began pumping again. "Wait!" She felt it enter her and heard the crowd cheer. Even the girls who she though were her friends. She felt hot all over as the younger woman brought the toy in and out, holding her down. She put back a hand to resist, but it became yet another tool for the spiteful bitch. She felt her arm twist and lifted her chest to relieve pressure again. Her tits bounced with every thrust. She heard the water thwap against the wall of the pool with every thrust, she heard the smack of skin on skin, and every few thrusts or so she felt a spank come across her rear. She grunted with each thrust. The waves gave indirect stimulation to her clit, but otherwise she was just getting fucked. That usually wasn't enough to get her off, but she could feel that this time it would be. "Stop it!" She murmured as loud as she could through her grunts and pants. "I give up!" She felt a water slick finger enter her ass violently, then remove it's self and smack her again. "Not here!"

"Not here! You going to cum?" She heard Lisa cackle. "Right here, in your pool, at your party, surrounded by all your friends and family?" Her pussy clenched and she gave one final shake to try and fight back. It just served to set her off more as Lisa decided to fuck her harder and faster against the concrete. "Tell me you give up."

"I said it!" She moaned, her back ached, her tits hurt, her pussy was pounding and she was about to cum in the worst way possible on video, "I give up. You win." She said desperately. She wasn't crying anymore. "Don't make me, Not here..."

"I've always been better. Say it." She just kept fucking her with that dick of hers.

"Fuck," She stopped halfway, not knowing if it was going to be an insult, or a submission. "I've always thought you were prettier, and stronger, and David likes you more, and I've always been jealous, and please stop fucking me!" She felt her arm twisted even more, arching her back up and her tits out even more. "You're going to make me cum!" She shouted. She was so close.

"Cum for me bitch." And with one last smack of her ass, she did. She shook on the silicone rod inside her and rammed her pussy against her rival. She saw camera flashes go off as her mind melted and her pride left her. Her throat was hoarse from yelling, her body was covered in sweat and water. She grabbed at the concrete and shook as Lisa mercilessly continued pounding. Finally she felt herself let down and felt the dildo leave her. She still felt waves of pleasure as she felt her body being moved. She was so out of it that she didn't realize what was going on until she heard a giggle from above her. "Smile." She heard. She realized she was on her back, legs spread, her legs still hanging down into the pool, her wet, hairy cut in plain view. But now Lisa was kneeling beside her, the dildo in hand. Past the toy she saw Lisas face, half covered by a phone that was on record. "Taste yourself." She stuck it in the loosers mouth and Elaine felt like she was flying. Her body was too exhausted to feel anything but pleasure. As she sucked her juices off the plastic she felt someone rubbing her clit. This was a dream. It had to be a dream.

She moaned for them to stop, but they didn't. She sucked the dick and cleaned it as she began building up to another climax. She looked down and realized that the hand getting her off was her own. She was masturbating to this. She moaned and felt her body go ridged again. She didn't care anymore. She was Lisa's fucktoy now. The cock was popped out of her mouth and she gasped, panting for more as she rubbed herself. "Good. I think you've learned your lesson." Lisa stroked her cock as if she could feel it. "Now cum for me again." She didn't want to, but she was so horny and high off the fight that she couldn't help it. She was angry and confused, but the coming climax was too important. She gasped and panted, her chest heaving. She rubbed her clit and fucked herself with more force then she ever had before, as if she were punishing herself. Her other hand began to tweak her own nipples as her moans silenced all other sound. She came again, this time it was longer, and harder, and her hands just wouldn't stop. She kept cumming until she was out of breath and sweat. She was crying again, or perhaps just sweating too much. She was covered in pain and pleasure and hate and sex. "Good girl." She felt a soft cool hand across her face. "Good girl."

--

Elaine woke up in the guest bedroom at five to start a new day of her new life. Her husband and son were taken aback by the event last weakened, but had quickly adapted, and she was glad. She washed the laundry, took care of breakfast, and then went to wake up her husband David and Lisa.

They were both in the master bedroom. Lisa gave Elaine a powerful smirk and Elaine lowered her eyes with respect as they left the room and enjoyed breakfast together. She'd frequently stay over now, and they'd share David like any two good friends should. It was actually better in some ways, now she didn't have to worry about weather or not David wanted her. They'd still sleep together occasionally, when Lisa thought Elaine had earned it, and those times were all the better now that they were infrequent. In time, Elaine forgot exactly why she didn't like Lisa in the first place. It was so odd, it was like her entire life she had just needed someone to submit to, and then all of her stress was gone.

She had found her place. She still got called names, and strange looks, but she was used to them now. She was happier this way.

12