Pool Party Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife entertains guests at poolside.
6k words
4.27
261.6k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
218 Followers

It all started with a confession. One New Year’s Eve, after a few drinks, I told my wife Carol that I often fantasized about her undressing for a group of men while I watched. Her reaction was abrupt. The tipsy smile left her face and she looked away from me. I thought she was angry. I was about to start apologizing, but then realized that she was aroused. We made love that night like we were possessed.

After that, everything was different. For many reasons, we couldn’t discuss our hidden desires. Carol was quiet and reserved by nature. She was self-conscious about her body. She had full breasts and a round bum, with strong thighs. She was a little shorter than average, which just seemed to accentuate her curves even more. She had never been fat but she always worried about her weight. No matter what she wore, her breasts and bum seemed to burst from her clothes. Men looked at her often, which intimidated her.

And we were both from strict backgrounds where sexual feelings were kept tightly locked up. Even when we made love, we kept our desires secret from each other. But when I looked down on my wife’s flushed breasts, wobbling with our rhythmic thrusting, I imagined rolling off and inviting a stranger to take my place. And I could see that Carol was off in her own fantasies, too. What they were, I could only guess. We were together in body, but inside we were in different worlds.

After my confession, our unspoken obsessions began to take over our lives. We seldom spoke and we stopped making love. The tension was too great. We knew that we were escaping into a private fantasy world whenever we became physically close, and that only pushed us apart.

We had to release the pressure, even if we were afraid of where it might lead. I organized an evening out of town to which I invited two men to make love to my wife while I watched. It was an evening of exquisite sexual arousal for both of us. We repeated this with the same men. The third time, one of the men – Nick – took my wife out for the evening and left me behind. When they returned from their date, he said that he had shared my wife with a group of men at an exclusive club. The three of us ended up in bed together.

At the end of that encounter, I’d seen something in Carol’s face, an expression of sadness mixed with something else. I felt that our relationship was on the verge of collapse. Consumed by lust, we were using each other to satisfy deeply hidden urges. To that extent, we needed each other. But we were losing the affection that had kept us together as man and wife for so many years. We had to talk, or at least to try.

Nick had invited us to visit him for a few days at what he said was his summer residence, a house near the ocean in southern Florida. He had become increasingly active in organizing our adventures, and we had agreed to his proposal without much discussion.

I was watching Carol pack the evening before we were scheduled to leave. She was wearing loose shorts and a snug T-shirt. Her breasts pressed against the soft white material of her shirt. Everything trembled slightly when she moved. Maybe she’s not wearing a bra, I thought. That was unusual for her. I couldn’t help but think of her slowly peeling her T-shirt over her head, showing Nick her breasts. I felt my cock stir.

I was standing in the door of the bedroom, my hands in my pockets. “Carol,” I said, “what do you …” I realized I had no idea what I should say. “Are you looking forward to this trip?” She finished folding a blouse and lay it carefully in her suitcase, then walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer. She didn’t look at me and she didn’t reply. “We don’t have to go, you know,” I said. “Maybe we should take a break, from Nick and .. all that.”

Carol looked up at me. “I thought you liked this,” she said, then turned back to the open drawer. She lifted out some more clothes and took them over to the bed. “Don’t you?” She started to sort out the clothes on the bed.

I didn’t know how to continue. “The fact that I want to watch other men to make love to you and then … everything else. What do you think? About that.” I cleared my throat. “About me.”

She kept sorting out her clothes. I stood rooted to the floor. I needed her to say something, to release me or condemn me. Something flickered on the bedside table. The time had changed on the alarm clock. The red numbers glowed 7:23.

Carol dropped another blouse into the suitcase and walked over to me. She looked into my eyes for a moment then lowered her gaze to my chest. She fiddled with one of the buttons on my shirt. “I don’t know what to think.” She glanced quickly up at me, then back to my buttons. “It isn’t right, what we’re doing.” She took a deep breath. “But … when I make men hard … ” She brushed a hair our of her face. “ … I can’t describe how it feels, but I like it. I want it.”

My cock stirred. Carol seemed to sense it. She reached down and pressed on the front of my trousers. “Like what’s happening to you right now.” She rubbed her hand down in one stroke. I pushed against her hand and stretched my cock up. “I want that feeling just like you want it,” she said. It was almost a whisper. My breathing accelerated.

“What about Nick?” I asked. She went back to the bed and resumed her packing. “Nick … makes everything easy,” she said. “I don’t have to think about anything with him. I can just let go.” She picked up some panties from a small pile on the bed and put them in the suitcase. “Maybe it’s wrong,” she said. “But I want to go.”

So it was decided. The next day we travelled down to Nick’s summer place. It was a small bungalow with a large garden and a pool. The garden was surrounded by a high wooden fence that blocked the views from the neighbors. After Nick picked us up from the airport, he suggested we get to work on our tans while he went grocery shopping.

I changed into my swim trunks and went onto the patio. The sun was blinding, and the heat intense. There were a couple of drinks already mixed and standing on the bar under a large umbrella. I took one and sat down in a lounge chair in the shade. A moment later, Carol walked out through the patio doorway.

Normally she wore a one-piece bathing suit. She felt it covered her breasts and hips more effectively. Today she was wearing a black bikini. My heart skipped a beat. I’d never seen her dressed like that before. The panty was fairly modest, not cut very high. Her bum bulged out slightly from the bottom. But the bra was clearly too small. Her full breasts squeezed out the sides and even out from the bottom. Everything wobbled as she walked towards me. She seemed embarrassed. She was wearing sunglasses and had lip gloss on. She looked extraordinary.

She stood in front of me and looked down at the front of my bathing suit. I was erect. She rang her index finger lightly down over my cock, then up again. “I want to make that happen to Nick,” she said. Then she walked over the edge of the pool, and lay down on a deck lounger. As she bent down, I though her breasts would fall out of her top, but she reached up with one arm and held them in place.

I took a drink and thought about our conversation the evening before. I didn’t think it had accomplished anything after all. It was good that we had finally talked, but I wasn’t any closer to knowing what she thought about our relationship. I wasn’t sure why she needed me for this. But she did, somehow. My jumbled feelings were unchanged. I was jealous of Nick, yet looking forward to him seeing my wife’s body in such a revealing bikini.

Just then I heard the front door close. A few moments later, Nick walked out onto the patio. “You better cover that bald head of yours,” he said, smiling. “You’ll get a sunstroke.” The sun had moved and I was no longer in the shade. But I hadn’t noticed. I’d been preoccupied with thoughts of my wife, wondering how long it would be before Nick would be enjoying her nude body. I shifted position to hide my erection. I put one hand up to shade my eyes, but I still couldn’t see him clearly.

“Here,” he said, “put this on.” He tossed a navy blue baseball cap onto my lap. Then he walked over to Carol. He stood over her for a while, studying her body. She was lying on her back.

“You should be careful, too,” Nick said to her. “I’d hate to see that smooth, pink skin get a burn.” My wife stirred slightly, adjusted her sunglasses and lifted one knee. “I think I have something that will help,” he said. He walked past me again and disappeared through the patio doors and into the dark interior of the house.

I looked at my watch. It was just after three. I put on the hat Nick had given me, and looked over at my wife. Where she had raised her knee, I could see her bum bulge out from the bottom of the panty. The bottom of her breasts were clearly visible below the thin material of her bra. My erection pulsed.

Nick came back out to the pool. He was wearing a broad-rimmed hat and carried a bottle of sun lotion. He knelt down beside my wife, opened the bottle and poured some of the liquid onto his palm. Then he looked over at me. “What should I do?”

What was he asking me for? I shrugged my shoulders. I know exactly what you’re going to do, I thought. So just do it. “Come on, tell me what to do.” He waited, the bottle of lotion in one hand, a palm full of the creamy liquid in the other. I pushed myself up my chair a little and cleared my throat. “I guess you better give her the lotion,” I said.

He looked at me for another moment, then shook his head and stood up. He walked over to the bar, picked up a napkin and wiped off his hand. Then he prepared three more drinks. He took one over to my wife, petting her gently on her face as he set it down beside her. Then he brought the other two over to where I was sitting and handed me one.

“Cheers,” he said, and lifted his glass to his mouth. We both took a long drink. He took off his hat and looked at me. “Do you think we can get your wife to take off her bathing suit?” He fanned his face with the hat. “I have some friends who would love to see that.”

He took another drink. I looked over at my wife. I didn’t know whether she could hear what Nick was saying. She put her hands on the ground and pushed her hips up slightly, adjusting the towel underneath. Her breasts shifted upwards with the movement, then wobbled back down as she settled into her new position. I closed my eyes. My cock kept pounding.

“I’ve invited a few people over,” Nick said. “To meet your wife. I hope you don’t mind.” He stood up and drained his glass. “Drink up, old man,” he said. Then he reached down and squeezed my shoulder. “If we’re lucky, that bikini will soon be off.” I gulped my drink down.

Nick put his hat back on and walked back over to my wife. Again, he knelt down, picked up the bottle of suntan lotion and poured some into his hand. He looked over at me and waited.

“I think you should spread some of it on her,” I said. The alcohol and the hot sun made me feel a little woozy. The blood was pounding in my ears. “Put it on her legs,” I said. Nick turned to my wife and started to slowly massage the lotion into her legs. He started at her ankles and calves. Her skin glistened and bulged slightly as he ran his hands up her legs and over her knees. My wife licked her lips once, but otherwise didn’t move.

Nick moved up and began massaging my wife’s thighs with stronger strokes. Her flesh yielded to his powerful hands, then sprang back, gleaming from the lotion. She parted her knees slightly, allowing him to move his hands up between her thighs. Carol took a deep breath. I thought she raised her pelvis ever so slightly.

Then Nick withdrew his hands, took the bottle again and squeezed out more lotion. My cock kept throbbing and I was feeling the booze. “Undo her top,” I said. Nick reached down behind my wife’s neck with his free hand. She lifted her head so that he could reach the knot. He pulled once, and then tugged the strings out from behind her. She put her head back down, then twisted her torso so Nick could reach behind her back and undo the knot there as well. When those strings were clear, she resumed her position.

“Take it off,” I said. My throat was getting dry. Nick folded down the material, revealing first one round breast, then the other. My wife’s nipples stood erect. He pulled the string between her breasts and in one motion flung the top across the patio. It landed in a flower bed beside the tall wooden fence. I stood and walked over to the where it lay. I picked it up and threw it over the fence. Then I walked back to my chair, my hard cock tenting out the front of my swim shorts. I could see a bulge in Nick’s bathing suit as well.

He was still waiting for my instructions. “Spread it on her breasts,” I said. I could hardly get the words out. He rubbed the cream between his palms and then slowly began a circular massage of my wife’s large breasts. She licked her lips again and then lifted her chest up slightly, pressing back against Nick’s hands. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled. The nipples looked rock hard. I couldn’t see through her sunglasses whether her eyes were open or closed.

I reached down and rubbed the material of my shorts against my hard-on. From inside the house we heard the doorbell ring. Nick looked up at me and smiled. “Our guests have arrived.” He stood up, rubbed his palms together and walked to the bar. He took a towel from a shelf beside the bar and came back to drape it across my wife’s breasts. Then he went into the house. I heard some voices, some quiet laughter.

I looked down at my wife. Her face was flushed and her lips glistened. Since we had started meeting Nick, she had taken more care about wearing make-up. She looked beautiful. “Carol,” I said. She turned her face to me. I could see her eyes faintly behind the tinted glasses.

She reached up and closed her hand around the bulge in my shorts. She gave me a squeeze and pulled down lightly on the material. I gasped. “You want them to see me,” she whispered, and pulled down on my rigid cock.

Before I could say anything, the voices inside the house grew louder. Carol adjusted the towel more tightly around her breasts and I sat back awkwardly, trying to find a position where my hard cock wouldn’t show.

Nick emerged from the dark doorway. Behind him came a young man, probably in his late 20s. He looked like a beach bum, his deep tan contrasting sharply with his bright white T-shirt. He was wearing loose red swim shorts and was barefoot. He was in good shape. I could see the muscles in his shoulders and legs. He had what looked like a camera bag over his shoulder. The two of them walked up and stood over Carol. “Buzz,” Nick said, “meet the lovely Carol.”

He smiled awkwardly at my wife and muttered something I didn’t catch. He looked up at Nick and then over at me. He seemed nervous. Carol adjusted the towel across her chest, holding it closer to her sides with her elbows.

Then Nick turned to me. “And here’s the boss,” he said. I stood up halfway, hoping to shield my hard-on from view. We shook hands. Then the two of them went over to the bar and poured themselves some drinks. Buzz downed his glass in one go, and then gave a short laugh. Nick poured him another one. They set the camera bag to one side, and chatted for a few minutes, occasionally looking over in our direction. Nick broke away and brought Carol and me a drink. Carol lifted herself onto one elbow to bring the glass to her mouth. The towel slipped down slightly, revealing the outside curve of one breast. Buzz was watching carefully. Carol downed the drink quickly, then pulled the towel back up, and lay back again.

Nick walked back to the bar and opened the camera bag. He pulled out a video camera, flipped out the screen and held it up, pointing it at Buzz and then swinging it over towards us. I could see the blinking red lamp on the front indicating he was recording. He lowered the camera and turned back to the beach bum. They talked quietly and then came over to Carol and me. Buzz was carrying his drink.

Nick lifted the camera again and pointed it at my wife, then panned across to Buzz before settling on me. “Boss?” he said. “What do you say?”

At first I didn’t know what he wanted. But then it dawned on me. “Buzz,” I said, “why don’t you kneel down beside my … beside Carol.” Buzz poured back the rest of his drink, set the glass down, then knelt down beside my wife. Nick followed him with the camera.

“Turn onto your tummy,” I said. I meant Carol, of course, but somehow couldn’t say her name. She lifted one arm to hold the towel against her breasts as she rolled over and settled down on her stomach. Her bum protruded from the bottom of the panty and she reached down to snap the thin material back over the bulging flesh.

“Put some lotion on her back,” I said. Buzz reached down for the bottle of lotion, squeezed some out onto his hand and started a slow massage between her shoulder blades. She had her arms over her head now, and the towel hung down off the sides of the lounger. Her breasts were squeezed out at the sides.

“Make sure all of her skin is covered,” I said. Buzz expanded his strokes. His fingers stretched down her sides so that his fingertips pushed into the bulge of her breasts. He moved his hands lower down her back for a few moments but then moved higher so he could touch the sides of her breasts again. My head was spinning slightly. Nick followed Buzz’s hands closely with the camera.

“Now do her legs,” I said. Buzz squeezed some more of the lotion into his hands and went to work on my wife’s legs. He started at her feet and slowly moved up. Her flesh yielded to every stroke, then popped back. He reached her thighs. I could see a movement in his shorts. He was becoming aroused.

“Turn her over,” I said. Buzz touched her side to help her move. She held the towel close to her breasts and rolled onto her back. Her face was flushed. We were all quiet for a moment. I didn’t know how to proceed. My rigid cock was pounding in my shorts and I was suddenly eager to move things along. “Take the towel away,” I said.

Buzz reached down and started to pull on the towel, then stopped. My wife kept her arms down for just a moment, then lifted them slowly over her head. Buzz drew the towel down an inch at a time. It was a thick terry cloth material. I watched it slowly caress my wife’s breasts as Buzz slid it down towards her tummy. The edge of the towel finally popped over her nipples. They stood erect, perhaps half an inch long. The skin at the top of my wife’s chest was a bright pink. She shifted her hips slightly and seemed to stretch her arms up higher. Her full breasts wobbled.

“Jesus,” Buzz whispered. The front of his shorts tented out. “Now her bottoms,” I said. Buzz nodded his head, then slipped his fingers into the waist band of my wife’s bikini bottoms. She lifted her hips and Buzz tugged the material down. The triangle between her thighs was still clean shaven, as the last time. The skin was smooth and bulged slightly. She lifted her knees so he could pull the panties free of her feet. Then she put one leg back down, keeping the other bent at the knee. The position showed off the fine shape of her calf and thigh.

Nick panned the camera slowly down my wife’s body. She arched her back slightly, then shifted her hips. She repeated this several times, as though she were posing for him. Each time she moved, her breasts and hips shuddered. My erection felt like an iron rod. I bent down and picked up Carol’s discarded bikini panties, walked over to the fence and tossed them over.

Then I walked back to the pool. I didn’t want to prolong this any further. “Make love to her,” I said. Buzz looked at the camera for a moment then stood up. I caught my breath. The front of his shorts now bulged out sharply. Nick glanced over at me and winked. There was a smile on his face. Buzz slid down his shorts. His erection stood up almost straight. It was perhaps ten inches long, and thick. He peeled his T-shirt over his head. His shoulders were broad and he had prominent muscles on his chest and abdomen.

swigby
swigby
218 Followers
12