Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

He reached down one hand to my wife and helped her up. She stood with her head just up to his chest. He turned his face down to hers. She stood up on her toes to meet him and put her hands on his shoulders. They kissed, timidly at first. Buzz reached down and ran his hands down the sides of my wife’s body, pausing at her breasts before moving down to her waist. Standing on her toes accentuated her leg muscles. Her bum wobbled slightly.

After a moment, my wife opened her mouth and they deepened their kisses. Buzz started pushing his large erection in an upward arc against my wife’s stomach, in a slow rhythm. She pushed back gently, and put her hands behind his head, pulling his face down to hers.

They separated. Buzz picked up the towel that had covered Carol’s breasts and spread it on the patio stones beside the pool. When he bent down, his hard cock reached up to his stomach. He took her by one hand and helped her lie down. She was trembling slightly. She looked over at Nick, then stretched out on her back.

Buzz straddled her thighs and began to gently stroke her breasts. Then he squeezed them together, bent down and began to kiss her nipples. Carol moaned quietly. He sat back up. Carol reached out and closed her hand around his erection. She tugged it down and let it go, as though testing how hard it was. It sprang back up. Buzz smiled.

Then he put his hands down on the ground, on either side of Carol’s head, lifted his hips up and then lowered his legs between Carol’s knees. He spread her legs in one smooth motion. His shoulder muscles flexed as he shifted his weight. Carol lifted her knees slightly as he gently lowered himself and nudged the slit between her legs with the head of his erection. He net down and they kissed again, deeply. She reached under his arms and grasped the back of his shoulders, pulling him closer.

He continued to gently push his erection against my wife’s vulva, which was pink and swollen. She reached down with one hand and adjusted the position of his cock. Then she put both hands behind his head and pulled him down to her for another long kiss. As she opened her mouth to take in his tongue, he pushed his erection slowly into her. Carol inhaled sharply. Buzz continued to push in slowly, until the full length of his shaft disappeared. He groaned once.

Nick moved up behind Carol’s head and pointed the camera down to where her hips were joined to Buzz. Nick’s erection was clearly visible in his shorts. Carol turned her head up to look at him. Buzz withdrew his erection slowly and then thrust back in. My wife pushed up to meet him, but kept looking at the camera. I could hear how wet she was. They set up a slow rhythm. My wife turned back to Buzz and put her arms around his shoulders, holding him tightly. They kissed again, with open mouths. With every thrust, my wife’s breasts and thighs trembled.

The pressure in my erection was enormous. I swiveled my hips to run the material of my shorts against the underside of my penis. Watching my wife clutch her lover, I moaned out loud. Nick glanced in my direction but Buzz and Carol paid no attention to me.

Then Buzz withdrew his cock from my wife and rolled over onto his back. He swung his feet over the edge of the pool and dropped them into the water. Then he leaned back on his elbows. His erection glistened from my wife’s wetness. It strained up towards his flat abdomen. My wife sat up and climbed over his thighs until she was poised over his rock-hard cock. Her heavy breasts swayed back and forth with the motion. Then she steadied herself with her hands on Buzz’s shoulders and lowered herself onto his cock.

Buzz moaned. Again, my wife seemed to catch her breath. Then they resumed their rhythm, my wife sitting up, Buzz on his elbows. Carol’s breasts were swinging freely with each thrust. She looked down at Buzz and lifted her arms over her head. Then she looked over at Nick. I was sure she was posing for him.

Buzz reached up and cupped her heavy breasts in his large hands, squeezing them gently. Then he pulled himself up and, squeezing one breast harder, guided the nipple into his mouth. His abdominal muscles flexed and the muscles in his back pushed out with the exertion.

My wife held his face in her hands, holding him against her breast. She put her head back, and ran her hands once through his hair. Then Buzz lay back on his elbows. He reached one hand up and lifted Carol’s other breast. He pushed it up high. She looked down at him, then lowered her lips to her nipple and drew it into her mouth.

Buzz hissed through clenched teeth and thrust up strongly. Carol bucked up with the sharp motion. Her nipple popped from her mouth and Buzz released her breast. He put both elbows back down and increased his tempo. My wife continued to hold her hands behind her head. Her breasts bounced and wobbled with Buzz’s quick thrusts. Nick stepped forward and seemed to zoom in on the quivering flesh.

I stood up and in one quick motion pulled off my shorts. My erection stood absolutely straight. I stepped to my wife’s side. My cock was level with her face. From there I could see that Buzz was red in the face. He looked at my erection and then at my wife’s swinging breasts.

“Come in her,” I said. My voice cracked. “God,” he groaned loudly, and closed his eyes tight. He thrust up one more time. He held my wife off the ground. The muscles in his abdomen contracted slightly. My wife gasped. “That’s it, come in her,” I said, and felt slightly faint. “Shoot your semen into my wife.” He dropped his hips slightly and then thrust up again. It was as though I could feel his cum pouring into my wife.

On his third thrust, Carol reached down and grasped his head with both hands, pulling his face into her breasts. Then her stomach muscles contracted and she moaned loudly. Her orgasm broke over her as Buzz pushed up for a fourth time. I squeezed the muscles at the base of my pulsing cock. I could feel my own orgasm building. My wife sat back up and cried out. She squeezed her breasts together, then looked over at Nick, who was calmly filming the scene. I pushed my cock forward. Carol looked over at me. She stared at my throbbing erection it for a few moments while I held my breath and tried to control the building pressure. Then she nodded her head.

“Carol,” I groaned, and let go. A small spurt of semen, just a couple of drops, fell on her shoulder. Then my muscles contracted powerfully. The cum shot violently from my twitching erection. It hit my wife’s cheek with such a velocity that it splashed across the bridge of her nose and up into her hair. She was shuddering from her own orgasm. If felt my cock pulse again. Carol reached out with one hand and pushed my erection flat against my abdomen, then turned her face to Nick. He moved in closer with the camera.

My erection erupted again, this time shooting s long stream of sperm high up into the air. It fell back down at my feet, some of it landing on Carol’s thigh. She continued to hold my cock against my abdomen. I pushed back against her hand and a third jet of semen shot out. Most of this landed on Carol’s outstretched arm. My cock convulsed several more times, the semen now running down Carol’s fingers.

I was gasping for air. Buzz and Carol were also breathing rapidly. His limp cock lolled to one side, slapping against his thigh. Carol pulled her hand away from me and sat back on Buzz’s thighs. Her face and chest were flushed. She closed her eyes and swallowed. A long strand of semen lay across her face, with a few pearls of the creamy liquid in her hair.

Then she again looked up at Nick. He pointed the camera at her for another second, and then lowered it. He stared hard at her. I stumbled back a couple of steps as I tried to regain my composure. When I’d steadied myself, Nick stepped up to me and handed me the camera. He walked over the Carol and offered her his hand.

She took it and slowly stood up. Nick led her to the edge of the pool. They both knelt down and then gently slid into the water. Nick lifted a hand from the water and wiped away the semen from Carol’s face. Then he kissed her, long and deep. She responded eagerly. Then they were wrapped around each other, embracing hungrily. He fumbled with something under the water, then his shorts floated to the surface.

They kissed as though they were obsessed. Then they were still for moment. Nick closed his eyes and moaned softly. I realized he had just entered her. He pushed himself back to the edge of the pool and steadied himself with his arms outstretched on either side. My wife put her hands on his shoulders and began to move up and down. The water rippled around her wobbling breasts. The sunlight glistened off the wet flesh. From time to time, her erect nipples would appear above the surface, then drop down again.

I lifted the camera, pointed it at the pool and pushed the record button. Nick and my wife embraced tightly again, and he whispered something in her ear. They separated, and he lifted himself partially out of the water. He put his elbows on the edge of the pool and lifted his hips. His erection broke through the surface and bobbed in the water. My wife approached him and put one hand on his thigh. She appeared to be holding his hips up with the other hand under the water. She adjusted her position until her face was above his stiff cock.

She opened her mouth and slid her lips down over the glistening shaft. “Oh,” Nick said quietly, then laughed softly. My wife slowly slid her lips up and down his rigid cock, one hand on his thigh, the other under his hips. He began to push up to meet her lips. Each time he pushed into her mouth, she made a small moaning sound.

He had only pushed himself up four or five times before he put his head back and exhaled loudly. He held himself steady. I zoomed in the camera on my wife’s glistening lips. The shaft of Nick’s penis swelled and the muscles at the base of his cock contracted. My wife moaned, then swallowed. His cock pulsed again, and again my wife swallowed. Then she began to slide her mouth up and down over his cock again. He pushed up again, groaning with each thrust. His semen began to seep out around my wife’s lips, covering the shaft of his cock with a slippery white film. More and more of the sperm flowed down his cock and collected in the hair at the base of his erection.

My wife then pulled his cock from her mouth. She licked some semen from her lips. Looking Nick in the face, she ran her tongue once up the underside of his penis, collecting perhaps a teaspoonful of his cum. She drew her tongue into her mouth, closed her eyes and swallowed. Nick took a deep breath, and lowered his hips back into the water. His cock disappeared below the surface.

My wife dipped her head under water, then moved slowly to the edge of the pool. She pulled herself up and out. Buzz still lay on the ground, idly watching her. The sun was lower in the sky now and cast a faint pink glow on her gleaming, naked body. She lifted her hands up and wrung out her hair. One knee was slightly bent. Her breasts wobbled. Again I was stunned at her beauty, at the raw lust that she could create simply by showing her body.

Then the doorbell rang. Nick was still hanging limp at the edge of the pool. He looked up and over his shoulder at Carol, and smiled. Then he looked at me. “I guess I forgot to tell you, we’re having a party tonight.” He hoisted himself with some difficulty out of the pool and laughed quietly, shaking his head. “I must be getting old.” He fished his shorts from the water and pulled them on clumsily.

I folded the camera closed and looked at my wife. She had wrapped the towel back around herself, but it was barely enough to cover her. I sat back down in my chair, exhausted, and waited to see what the evening would bring.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12