Pool Party Ch. 02

Story Info
PoolPlay; we go back for more.
2.4k words
4.33
45.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: PoolPlay

Marcy and I didn't discuss the day. We were both shell-shocked by the events of the day. I was afraid I might accidentally say something that would implicate Kelly's involvement.

At the same time, we both knew we had had a great time, and came to realize the other felt that way. We made love and had sex more often in the next 48 hours than we usually did in a couple of weeks. Thinking of that day was all I needed. I felt guilty about betraying Marcy, but it had been for less than a minute and I hadn't come inside Kelly. It was a lot less than Marcy had done with her.

A big part of me was hoping there would be a repeat performance. I did not want to be unfaithful to Marcy, but I wanted Kelly more and I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Marcy must have felt the same way about Kelly, because when she called and Marcy answered this morning we immediately agreed to ditch the yard projects we had planned and headed over to her house instead.

Today had been much like the previous one. I had held myself in check, but when she passed on Dave's regrets again I practically ran over to pour the pitcher of drinks he had left us. When we got ready to go in the pool, Kelly removed her wrap to reveal nothing underneath. I could feel my crotch stirring. I removed all my clothes along as did Marcy.

We played with a ball in the pool again and there was contact between all three of us, but Marcy showed no signs of minding. I was checking Kelly out as often as I could without being too obvious.

Marcy was the first one out of the pool this time, saying she had to use the bathroom.

When she was gone Kelly swam over to me in the shallow end and kissed me deeply. I responded in kind and our tongues explored each other's mouths. My cock was fully hard now and pressing against Kelly. She broke away gently but quickly.

"It's time for you to get in your chair. I have a surprise for you today."

I got out of the pool and lay in the chair as Marcy emerged from the bath house. They clamped the handcuffs on me and bound my ankles again. It sent a thrill through my body equal to the one three days ago, but this was where today first started to be different.

"Let's tease him a little bit this time." Kelly leaned over me and kissed me on the mouth as she secured a blindfold over my eyes. I felt four hands touch me tentatively and then aggressively, stroking my chest and my thighs, playing rubbing me all over except where I wanted it most.

Then I felt a hand working its way up my thigh and brushing my balls while the other set was playing with my nipples. The first set of hands held my balls with one hand and circled my cock with the other. I moved to get more contact and felt my nipples pinched hard.

"Behave."

I relaxed back down.

"Guess whose mouth it is."

It was Kelly's voice, and I was wondering where I was going to feel the mouth. Suddenly I was being kissed by one hungry mouth while my dick was engulfed by the other. I knew it had to be Marcy down below, but I could still fantasize it wasn't.

I lost contact with both mouths and then heard Kelly say, "Time to switch."

Once again I was kissed aggressively while my dick was bathed and while I knew in my heart they hadn't switched, the sensations felt different and I could almost swear the mouth that was kissing me tasted like it did after Marcy had been sucking my cock.

I relaxed into the chair and imagined I could see these two beautiful women taking turns sucking my dick. I fantasized they would stop and one would sit on my cock while the other sat on my face, they would be facing each other and kissing and stroking each others breasts and cumming on top of me...

The kissing and sucking stopped. After a minute the blindfold was whipped off of my eyes, and Marcy led Kelly over to the other chair by her hand.

This time Marcy really stretched things out with Kelly as Kelly had dome for her last time. It was almost as if there was a competition to see if she could outdo Kelly. It seemed to last forever and I was enjoying every minute of it. Kelly was more demonstrative than Marcy, she was moving in gasping, letting out little exclamations as various parts of her body shuddered. Her breasts looked beautiful. Her nipples were taut. I wanted so badly to be part of it all, but I didn't even bother to try and struggle against the handcuffs.

Kelly kept building, getting louder and more active. Marcy backed off a couple times and Kelly responded immediately, almost like she had a gas pedal. Marcy brought her to the edge a couple more times, and I notice Marcy's body was tensing up also. Finally she pushed the pedal to the floor and Kelly came in a huge orgasm that I wasn't sure the soundproofing contained.

Just like last time, Kelly subsided quickly and then suddenly jumped up, tied Marcy down, blindfolded her and went to work on her. I watched closely because. I was getting off on it and also because I wanted to study Kelly's technique and see if she was going to try and outdo Marcy.

I was so focused on the action in front of me it took me a minute to register that someone was putting a covering over my gag so my mouth was sealed, My heart revved. Next I felt my handcuffed hands being bound tightly with some kind of material. The binding was tested and then the handcuffs were removed. Was this one of Kelly's girlfriends?

Out of the corner of my eye the accomplice came into view, walking by without looking at me, and I saw it was a guy. He went over to the patio area, watching Kelly and Marcy intently, and began undressing while downing a healthy glass of brown beaver. My heart revved up more.

The man was well built and handsome with dark hair. He looked like he might have been a high school quarterback, and he obviously still kept in shape. He had been wearing slacks and a tie, but by the time I noticed him he was almost down to his boxers. He was behind Kelly so she didn't see him. This must be Dave.

His boxers started to bulge before he could get them off. He slipped them down his legs and off his feet, and a cock I could only describe as muscular was standing out straight and hard.

He walked over towards Kelly, his penis bobbing in front of him, and stopped behind her. He gently placed his hands on her ass, and she jumped and shuddered but kept up her attention to Marcy. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it over Kelly's ass, just like I had two days earlier, watching the two women. He put his cock in Kelly's pussy, and Marcy started to climax right away.

She started to vocalize in short little bursts that gradually grew louder and more intense and closer together until they turned into one continuous yell of pleasure. Her body convulsed and her hips bucked and she was screaming and I almost came myself. Her orgasm rivaled the best ones she had had with me.

Finally she subsided. Kelly lifted herself up and cleaned herself up while she watched as Marcy's body became dormant. Kelly again waited a plausible amount of time and then said, "I've got somebody here who wants to fuck you so badly."

My blood turned to ice and froze my heart. Kelly wanted Marcy to think she was talking about me.

Marcy hesitated and then shattered me when she said; "I want to taste him first." Kelly looked at Dave, who nodded and was already washing himself off with a washcloth Kelly had brought out, and then said, "OK".

She took Dave in her mouth quickly just like she had done with me and gave him one long suck before releasing him.

Dave lifted his leg over Marcy's chair and straddled her torso. His cock brushed her face. She lifted her head and opened her mouth and took him inside of it. She started to slowly bob her head back and forth. I could see the inside of her mouth working to take him all in. Dave's head fell back in pleasure. If Marcy could tell the difference, she didn't mind it at all. I had never seen her give head except close up, but she was enjoying herself.

Kelly stood and watched the action for a little bit and then started to walk towards me. She knelt down in front of my chair, smiled at me, and then leaned down and took my cock into her mouth. All my pent-up anticipation was released as I felt the inside of her mouth surround me and her tongue playing with the underside of my penis. I had never felt pleasure like this -- it was so intense and so complex, but finally I just relaxed and let myself wallow in it, alternately looking at Dave and Marcy.

Just as I felt myself getting ready to go, Kelly abruptly stopped, releasing my dick from her mouth with a low 'pop', getting up, and strolling back to Dave, who was tensing perceptibly. She grabbed him by the hips and gently pulled him back, reaching around to grab his cock and squeeze the base of his shaft. Then she steered him back towards Marcy.

Dave needed no further encouragement. He climbed on top of my wife and split her with his cock, ramming her quickly and bringing a gasp of surprise and pleasure. Kelly mounted behind him as she had done with me last time and cradled his body in hers, guiding his motions with her body. Marcy responded immediately, beginning another climax.

I struggled against my bonds, wanting to get my share, wanting to be part of the action, but all that seemed to accomplish was to make more blood flow to my crotch. Dave looked bigger than me. Could Marcy tell the difference? Did she care?

Kelly kept Dave in rhythm, almost like guiding a kid learning to ride a bike. He learned quickly, taking Marcy over the edge while having little trouble controlling himself. Kelly let him go and produced another gag and used it to muffle Marcy's cries of pleasure while Dave continued his rhythmic fucking.

Kelly turned away and strode purposefully over to me. She put her feet on either side of my hips, raised herself up, and used her hand to guide my cock into her pussy. It was a scene I had imagined a hundred times in all different permutations over the last days, and when I felt her flesh contact mine I screamed with pleasure and release into the cloth muffling my mouth. Kelly moved up and down on me, mimicking Dave's rhythm. Her breasts hung down tantalizingly perfect in front of me, and I instinctively moved my hands to feel them, pulling against my restraint.

I'm not sure who of the other three came first, but whoever it was triggered the rest of us. I was somehow aware of Dave making an effort to keep his identity from Marcy but giving in to the waves of pleasure cascading through him. She was coming, straining against her bonds and convulsing in pleasure. But that was all in the periphery for me and Kelly. I strained reflexively against my bonds as I felt my balls pumping and fluid shooting up into her and my toes were curling and I was screaming silently and it was lasting forever but it was done to soon and Kelly ripped the cloth from my face and smothered my mouth with her lips in a full deep kiss, pressing her body against mine as she worked her hands up to the mine and loosened those bonds.

Feeling her breasts against my chest and her body wriggling against mine was magic. My arms came down on their own and wrapped around her. We lay there for a moment and listened to the sighs coming from the other chair. Then Kelly broke off, stood up quickly and untied my ankles. She grasped my hand and gently but quickly led me over to the other chair where Dave was disengaging himself from Marcy. She dragged my hand down to Marcy's bonds and released it. Without pausing, she grasped Dave's wrist and led him over to our chair. She pushed him down on it and quickly massaged his quickly growing crotch before mounting him.

I was fumbling with Marcy's bonds while I was watching this but caught on quickly and felt my cock hardening for action as I myself was. I quickly finished untying Marcy's hands, grabbed her hips and gently flipped her over onto her hands and knees, and then mounted her from behind.

She gasped with shock but quickly recovered and began to move in rhythm with me. As we started to really get into it, the sounds from the other chair intensified. Kelly was loud and her pants of pleasure reverberated through us. Marcy supported herself on one arm and used the other to remove her blindfold, looking over to see what was going on. After she got a good look at the action with Dave and Kelly she looked back at me and smiled. I felt my cock harden more and smiled back. A wave of intensity crossed over Marcy' features, fueling me, and she turned to concentrate on moving with me, peaking over at Dave and Kelly every so often. who were also occasionally looking over at us.

Dave and Kelly definitely came first this time, which sent me over the edge. I pumped Marcy with long strokes, coming in her as she tensed in climax and then slowly tailing off as she subsided with me. She collapsed onto the chair and rolled over and I lowered myself on top of her, exhausted. My body was tingling with the best post-orgasm feeling I had ever had, and I blocked out any thoughts that would interfere with that.

After a while we shyly and quickly dressed. It wasn't as awkward as last time, at least not for Marcy, but we declined their invitation for dinner and headed quietly home.