Pool Party Turns Into Threesome!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul got off the bed, and just stood to one side. Viki and Susie traded places.

Viki said, "Spread 'em wide for me. So I have room to give you a really good tonguing."

Susie spread her legs, "I'm all yours... for the next few minutes anyway!"

Viki started running her tongue up and down Susie's pussy, using her tongue flat, covering each side in turn, and occasionally letting the tip of her tongue slip inside or flick across her clit.

Susie was moaning loudly, thinking, "It's a good thing no one else is home tonight. No way could I be quiet, with this going on!"

Paul had walked around to the foot of the bed, and climbed up behind Viki. He had a small bottle of lube in his hand. He poured a small amount onto his left index finger, then poured some over three fingers on his right hand.

Viki was concentrating on Susie's pussy and hadn't even noticed Paul getting on the bed behind her. The first thing she felt, was him teasing her asshole with his finger. It involuntarily clamped tight shut.

He just kept teasing and gently pushing until she finally relaxed enough for him to push his finger, very slowly into her ass. Once he had his finger in her ass, up to his knuckes, he paused, letting her adjust to the feeling.

To distract her further, he reached under her with his right hand, and started teasing her already sensitive pussy with his fingers. She squirmed, back and forth, and side to side. He couldn't tell if she was trying to get away from his fingers, or was trying to tell him to move them around more.

He decided more was better, and slowly worked three fingers into her hot, and very tight, young pussy. Viki leaned forward, pressing her mouth firmly down on Susie's cunt, and started lapping at her with abandon.

Susie was about to explode from Viki's tongue. Viki was about to explode from Paul's fingers, filling her pussy, and one up her ass.

The girls experienced an intense orgasm, simultaneously. Both crying out their pleasure.
Paul waited a couple of minutes, then slowly, teasingly, withdrew his fingers from Viki's dripping pussy. He wiggled his finger that was still deep in her ass a couple of times, making her moan and squirm. Yes, he had chosen the right girl for a play mate! Finally, he pulled his finger out, and got up off the bed.

He said, "I'm just going to go wash my hands, I'll be right back. Don't you two go anywhere!"

Susie answered, "Yeah, right!"

Viki added, "Like we're going anywhere!"

The girls laid down beside each other. Trying to come back down from their highs.

Paul came back from the bathroom. "You two look awfully comfortable, laying there together."

Susie said, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

He quickly answered, "OH, NO! I think it's a good thing! A very good thing."

Viki said, "Why don't you crawl in here between us, and we'll all just relax for a few." She scooted over so there was room for him.

Paul eagerly joined them on the bed.
He said, "Susie Honey, your pool party was a great idea. Viki, your're a fun playmate! I'm glad we have all night."

Viki answered him by saying, "Then I better call my mom, and tell her I'm spending the night with Susie. But I better not tell her that you are here, Paul."

She giggled and got up to use Susie's phone, which was on the night stand by the bed. She called her mom, who said it was fine. That she would expect her home by noon the next day. The three of them now really did have all night.

The girls rolled over onto their sides, so they were facing Paul.

Susie said, "Sweety, you know we're going to tease you all night, and see how many times we can make you cum."

Viki added, "Oh Yeah! We're just getting started. I hope your balls are really full!"

Paul just grinned friom ear to ear. "We'll see who makes who cum how many times."

Both girls reached for his crotch, Susie grabbing his cock, and Viki taking his nut sac, rolling his nuts around inside his sac. Both of them leaned in, and started taking turns, kissing him, and sucking on his nipples, which turned out to be very sensitive.

He was sporting a raging hard-on in nothing flat!

Susie said, "Viki, why don't you ride that wild thing for a while?"

Viki looked at Susie, and asked questioningly, "Are you sure you're okay with me fucking your boyfriend?"

Susie responded, "I told you I would share him for tonight, so, ride him hard, girlfriend!"

Viki got up and straddled Paul. She slowly lowered her wet pussy down onto his hard cock, using her hands to guide it in. She sighed. "Damn this feels good!" She thought. "I'm glad he isn't any bigger, though. It might not be too comfortable for either of us, if he was much bigger. His cock is just the right size. Big enough to fill me up, but not too big."

She started rocking back and forth, just enjoying the leisure pace. She was in no hurry. She was glad that she was Susie's best friend.

Susie got up and put her knees on each side of Paul's head, facing Viki. By spreading her knees and leaning forward, she could lower her pussy right down on his mouth, and she could play with Viki's boobs, and kiss her. If she was going to experience a girl, she was going to try everything they could think of!

Paul's mind was going crazy! His girlfriend was letting her best friend fuck him, while she was riding his tongue. He didn't know which was better. He decided it didn't matter, 'cause it was ALL good!

It only took the girls about 20 minutes to do Paul in. When Susie had her second or third orgasm, certainly her strongest one, she filled his mouth with her juices. That put him over the edge, and he thrust his hard cock into Viki's warm cavern, several quick, hard thrusts. He moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

Viki told him, "Give it to me! I'm on the pill, so go ahead and give me a big load!"

Paul's cock was like a volcano, spewing forth, filling her 'til it was running out around his cock, and down onto his balls. He let out a real long, satisfied sigh. He couldn't remember ever cumming so hard, or for so long. He was just drained!

Viki smiled at him. "Gotcha! I think your nuts better get busy making some more. Susie and I are gonna be greedy!"

Paul was in heaven, and didn't care what they wanted to do. He was going to be just as greedy as they were.

All three laid down together. This time they really did need to rest a while. They all fell asleep, and woke up a couple of hours later. Paul in the midddle, on his side, with his arm around Susie, holding one breast in his hand. Viki was curled up behind him, with her arm around him, with her hand in his crotch.

Susie spoke first, "I didn't realize it, but all this SEXERSIZE really made me hungry."

Viki added, "Yeah, me, too."

Paul chimed in, "Maybe we should call the Pizza Palace, and ask that Betsy deliver it. I know she sometimes delivers. We could all meet her at the front door, still naked!"

Susie said, "Yeah, let's do it, and see what her reaction is. Paul said she acted like she was enjoying his hands on her."

Viki added, "Call an order in, Paul. Then we can go out to the living room to wait for her. I can't wait to see the look on her face, when we open the door."

Susie said, "The Pizza Palace number is right there on my bulliten board. I sometimes have pizza delivered if mom and dad are gone."

Paul got up, picked up the phone, and dialed. "Yes, I'd like to have a large, pepperoni pizza delivered to 4321 North Del Dios street."

The voice on the other end asked, "Where is Del Dios Street?"

Paul answered, "Just have Betsy deliver it. She's been here before."

"Okay, be about 30 minutes."

Paul hung up the phone. He looked at the clock. It read 8:oo PM. The girls both had mischeivious grins on their faces.

Susie said, If we have 30 minutes, I'll bet I can make Viki cum at least twice before the pizza comes. Oops, play on words." Giggle, giggle.

Paul put a pillow in the middle of the bed, turned sideways.

Viki looked puzzled, "Isn't that turned the wrong way?"

Paul answered, "No, I want you to lay down across the bed, with your head hanging off the edge."

Viki answered, questioningly, "Okay." And got on the bed, laying down with her butt on the pillow, and her head hanging over the edge next to Paul.

Paul walked right up to her and spread his feet wide apart, to lower his cock, right to the level of her mouth. "You realize, that in this position, I have a straight shot, into your mouth, and down your throat. Let's se how far down your throat you can take my cock."

Viki looked up at him, upside down, reached out to grasp his hips, and pulled him to her, opening her mouth wide open.

Paul started just teasing her with the head of his cock, between her lips. Then he slowly started stroking in and out, going a little deeper each time. Soon, his nut sac was resting on her nose, and his cock was stretching the back of her throat.

Viki had never done it this way before. She loved the feeling of having his cock, stretching the back of her throat. She had to take little breaths of air when he was on the out stroke.

She was glad that she didn't have any gag reflex. She had gotten over that with all her trips to the dentist when she was young. Viki was oblivious to anything except the feeling of Paul's cock, deep down her throat.

Meanwhile, Susie had walked over to her dresser, opened the bottom drawer, reached way in the back, and to get her vibrator. It was just a plain one, about an inch in diameter and 6 inches long, and made out of hard plastic. It ran on two AA batteries, and had two speeds. One slow and gentle, and a high speed that was really powerful, making the vibrations very strong.

Susie walked back over to the bed, and stopped between Viki's legs, which were spread quite wide apart. She leaned over, to better reach Viki's pussy. She smiled at Paul, who nodded for her to go ahead.

Viki's cunt lips were all puffed out, and her inner lips were shiny with wetness. Susie thought, "No extra lube required. She's sopping wet!" She aimed the tip of the vibrator at Viki's opening, flipped the switch on high, and buried it in Viki's waiting pussy.

Viki arched her back, almost choking on Paul's cock, which he had pushed firmly into her throat. For the next full minute, her body spasmed and convulsed, her knees pulled up, her toes curled, and her hands pulled Paul's hips tightly to her, taking his cock as deep as she could. Her vaginal muscles were contracting rhytmically, as if trying to milk the vibrator. She almost passed out, from the lack of oxygen, and from the intensity of her orgasm.

Then Paul withdrew his cock from her mouth, and Susie pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

Viki gasped for air! "OH MY GOD! OH FUCK! OHH!
And then she gasped for more air. After a couple of minutes, she caught her breath.

Finally Viki asked, "Whose idea was that?!"

Paul asked, "Does it really matter?"

She responded, "Oh, fuck no! I just wanted to know who to thank. I guess I'll just say thank you both. That was WILD!"

Susie spoke, "If you are able, we better go on out to the living room, and wait fior Betsy."

Viki answered, "Thank you... again." And got up off the bed.

They walked out to the living room, with Paul on one side, and Susie on the other, making sure Viki didn't collapse in a heap on the floor. They sat her down in a big easy chair.

Susie went to the fridge, and got each of them a cold coke. "Here, I think we all need some cold refreshment, after all that excitement."

Paul said, "Thanks, Honey."

Viki just sat there, slowly sipping the cold liquid down her parched throat.

Then, the door bell rang. Paul and Susie went to the door. Viki just motioned for them to go without her. She couldn't even get up out of the chair.

Paul opened the front door, "Hi, Betsy. Weren't you here earlier today?" And stepped aside so she could come in.

Betsy stepped in, carrying the pizza box. "Hi, Paul. Hi, Susie. How are you two doi---"

Her voice trailed off when she saw Viki sitting in the chair, looking like she had just run a marathon. She looked at Viki, than back at Paul and Susie, then back at Viki. "What have you THREE been doing since I left?!"

Viki smiled at Betsy. "We've been having a party. A fantastically FUN party!"

Betsy looked at Viki, then turned to Susie, "Susie, we need to talk." She headed for the kitchen with Susie following her.

Betsy closed the kitchen door and sat the pizza box on the table. She looked at Susie, who had a worried look on her face.
"Relax, girlfriend! I'm not going to preach to you, or tell anyone. But we need to talk about a birthday party for me. My birthday is next month, and I want to invite just you and Paul. We can wear just our birthday suits, if you get what I mean."

Susie breathed a big sigh of relief. "What? You want some of my Paul, too?"

Betsy replied, "I've wanted him, and you too, for quite a while. My boyfriend is fun to be with, but he's really reserved when it comes to sex. Wanna come to MY party?"

Susie answered, "You plan it. And Paul and I will be there. Tonight is my first night with another girl. I kind of like it. I'm NOT giving Paul up, but girls can have fun, too. Paul will be thrilled when I tell him."

Betsy said, "I'll call you when I figure out a plan for my party."

They hugged, and gave each other a soft kiss on the lips.

Betsy opened the kitchen door, and the two girls walked out. She said, "You all better go eat your pizza. You look like you all need some nourishment. Especially you, Viki!"

Susie and Viki said, "Bye."

Susie helped Viki get up, and headed for the kitchen. Paul walked over to open the front door for Betsy.

He said, "Thanks for delivering our pizza." He handed her a few bills to pay for the pizza, with a little left over for her tip.

Betsy stretched up on her toes, pulled his face down to hers, and gave him a long, sensual kiss, pushing her tongue as deep into his mouth as she could.

"I'll take my real thank you later. Ask Susie." With that, she walked out the door.

Paul was dumbfounded! He thought, "What the hell was this all about? What did she mean, later? Was she coming back after she got off work?" He didn't know what to think.

He walked out to the kitchen and sat down on a chair. His face was flushed.

Susie asked, "What happened to you?"

He replied, "Betsy kissed me good-bye. And I mean she really kissed me GOOD!"

Susie teased, "Are you complaining?"

He replied, "No! No complaints! Just really surprised."

Viki was so wiped out from earlier, that she didn't seem to grasp any of the conversation going on in front of her.

The three of them devoured the pizza in no ime. It was obvious that they were all very hungry. They finished their drinks with very little talking.

Finally Viki asked, "What was that all about with Betsy? I know you two were talking, but none of it registerd. I was just in a fog."

Susie answered, "Nothing really." And let it die right there.

Paul asked, "So, are you two ready to go back to the bedroom? I want to sit and let my dinner settle a bit, but I'd love to see you two get it on!"

Susie stood up, took Viki by the hand, and headed for the bedroom. Paul followed along behind like a happy little puppy dog.

Susie and Viki got on the bed, side by side. Paul sat down on the edge of the bed. he wanted a nice, close up look, at two young hotties, exploring and pleasuring each other.

He was thoroughly enjoying, just watching the two of them kiss, cuddle, and tease. They would share several little soft kisses, and then dive into a long, passionate one. Then have to stop and catch their breath. They were taking turns, leaning down and sucking on each other's nipples.

Paul moved up the bed a ways. He was enjoying leaning over, kneading and squeezing their breasts, which ever one was not getting her nipples sucked on at that moment. He finally decided, that Viki's breasts were fuller, but Susie's were firmer and her nipples were bigger.

Paul leaned back, while Viki turned around on the bed, and laid down on top of Susie. They were now in a 69 position, each licking and nibbling on each other's pussy. The room was filled with little noisy slurping sounds, oohs, aahs, an occasional squeal, and other happy sounds.

Paul walked over to the dresser, and picked up Susie's vibrator. He walked down the hall to the bathroom, and washed it thoroughly, then dried it off.

He walked back to the bedroom, and the girls hadn't even missed him. He put a little lube on the vibrator, and some on his left index finger.

He got on the bed gently, so as not to disturb the girls, and moved over so he was right above Susie's head. Viki's ass was right in front of him. Her little puckered hole was just begging to be played with.

He gently touched her asshole with his finger. She flinched re-actively, then realized it was him. Paul gently rubbed and probed at her asshole. She was soon pushing back at his finger, so he slowly pushed it all the way in. He stroked it in and out a few times.

Paul was now ready to surprise her again. He slowly pulled his finger all the way out, and then pushed it back in a couple of times. The next time he withdrew his finger, he put the tip of the vibrator against her puckered hole. She pushed back, taking the whole thing deep into her ass.

When he flipped the switch on high, she threw her head up from Susie's pussy, "AAAAGHH!" Her orgasm surged through her whole body. She spread her knees, pushing her cunt down on Susie's mouth, almost drowning her with her juices.

Susie had to push her up a bit to be able to breathe and speak. "See, I told you Paul was a bad boy... and damn good at it!"

Viki was stll trying to catch her breath as she climbed off Susie and collapsed on the bed. "OH, FUCK!" Was all she could manage to say, before gasping for more air.

Susie asked her, "Are you glad that I wanted to try a girl, and that I was willing to share my boyfriend?"

Viki answered very weakly, "Oh, yes. God yes!"

Paul got off the bed and sat down on the chair at Susie's vanity, after he turned it to face the bed. "Susie, I love you! And Viki, I really like you, too!"

The girls were just laying there, holding each other. Paul was leaning back, admiring the two lovelies in front of him. They all just rested for a while.

Then Paul said, "Susie Honey, so far Viki has gotten most of the attention. I have one more thing I want to do before we crash for the night.

Susie asked, "What do you want to do, Sweety?"

He stood up, and walked over to the bed. "Let me just show you."

He pulled the pillow out from under Viki's head, and moved it down not quite to the middle of the bed. "Viki, I want you to put your sweet little ass... right here." As he patted the pillow.

She moved down, and lay down over the pillow on her back, adjusting the pillow under her ass. Her head barely cleared the headboard.

"Susie, I want you to get on your knees, and enjoy Viki's pussy one more time."

Susie moved down between Viki's legs, and answered, "Okay, but what about you?"

He climbed up on the bed behind her and said, "Remember the other thing we've been talking about?"

Susie shivered! She knew what he was going to do.

Susie started licking Viki's pussy, trying to really get into it, but she knew what was about to happen.

Paul rubbed some lube onto his fully erect cock, making sure his first two fingers were coated, too. He started by just teasing Susie's asshole with one finger. Slowly stroking it in and out, then adding a second finger, gently stretching her.

After a few minutes, he pulled his fingers out slowly and put the bulging head of his cock against her opening. He pushed ever so gently and slowly, as she took it all the way up her ass.