Pool Party Voyeur

Story Info
View of a pool - and a quickie.
1.8k words
4.04
77.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from college one Friday evening to find the party going. Even though it was dark, I recognized most of the cars as friends of my stepmom's. There were one or two I had never seen before, but were all quite expensive and nice. They were the kind of cars that motivate you to get a good job after college. Her friends all had varying amounts of a lot of money, and could afford cars and homes like that. My stepmom didn't really work; she came into money when my dad died when I was 9 years old. My dad owned a business and made a ton of money. Since then my stepmom dated quite a bit, but never remarried. I guess she liked being quasi-rich and single too much.

On this particular evening, after parking my out-of-place car, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and entered the house. Obviously a pool party was in progress. And, judging by the state of inebriation of the guests, the party had been going for some time. The doors to the back patio and pool were open, but the lights were out. People were sitting around drinking, laughing, and generally being 'friendly' with each other, however my stepmom was nowhere in sight. Even though most people there were married - they weren't swingers or anything like that - the friendliness was the usual byproduct of drinking with this crowd. They were just a very touchy-feely crowd.

When the guests inside the house who knew me saw me they let out a "Hey! There he is!" I was obligated to answer their half-drunk questions about my life at college for the next 15 minutes. I was tired and wanted to jump into the pool, so I eventually slipped away. The whole time I was answering questions about college I could see the back door and noticed that no one entered or left, but I noticed shadows moving and the water being stirred up, so someone was out there.

I went up to my room that was on the second floor and overlooked the back yard and pool. I was in the middle of getting changed when I heard the unmistakable laugh of my stepmom from the pool area. I hit the lights and pulled the curtain back just enough to see the pool. She and two men were in the pool leaning against the wall right a few feet from the shallow end steps. The men were on either side, facing her. One guy was the husband of one of the women I spoke to in the house. I didn't know the other guy. They were talking and laughing about something, their voices weren't loud enough to be heard. The trio's physical demeanor was something I had never seen, especially with my stepmom. They would laugh and talk, then she would hug one of the men, then throw her arm around the other, then have her arm around the both of them. There was a lot of physical contact between the three, much more than I had ever seen my stepmom involved in.

She was wearing a bikini. They always seemed to be a size too small for her, especially since she had big tits. She was a 42DD and her bikini tops never seemed to do a good job of covering her up. Not that she ever tried to hide the size of her breasts. Actually, it seemed that she never left the house without showing off some cleavage. Not that I exactly minded. She was as much a sex object as she was a mother. It may seem weird, but I loved her body, and would watch her from my window while she would lay out at the pool. Fucking her was one of those deep desires that you can never figure out how to make happen.

There were a couple of times when I was so horny in the middle of the night that I would walk naked to her bedroom, stand in the doorway and watch her. The small silk nightgowns she wore barely covered her tits and ass. It wasn't so much what little she wore that made my cock rock hard. It was the endless mental images of what I wanted to do to her with my cock, and the fact that I was taking a tremendous risk. If she woke up she would see me jerking off in her room, and I had no idea how she would react.

I would slowly stroke my cock, careful not to make too much noise, yet secretly hoping that she would wake up and see what desire for her was driving me to do. I resolved to stay in her room stoking my cock faster and faster until I came, all the while imagining fucking her mouth, tits, pussy, and ass. Sometimes I wanted her so badly that I would beg myself to cum. If I didn't I was afraid that I would do what I really wanted to do - even if she objected: get in to bed with her, tear her nightgown off, hold her down and shove my cock into her. After I would cum, often I would stay for a while, admiring her body and stroking my cock, using my cum to lubricate my rock hard shaft.

At the pool, the hugs were getting longer in duration and started to include little pecks on the cheek. She divided her time, being equally affectionate with both men. Now there was almost constant physical contact between both men and her. After several minutes the long hugs got longer and included pecks on the lips. I had never seen my stepmom be this affectionate with anyone, much less the husband of one of her friends. While the small pecks became long kisses, the men worked there way into sandwiching her between them. While she was kissing her friend's husband the other man ran his hands up the back of her legs, over her ass and up her back. Leaving an arm around the husband, she turned her body in my direction - she couldn't see me, threw an arm around the other man and started kissing him. I could clearly see the married man's hand start between her legs, up her abdomen and over one of her breasts. Obviously not bothered by this, she turned and kissed the married man. Now the other man began to squeeze and caress her tits. I couldn't believe how aroused I was becoming watching these men take such liberties with my stepmother's body. My cock got rock hard in anticipation.

She turned toward the other man and threw her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. I was getting a side view now and could see the man she was kissing fondling her tits with both hands, while the married man moved her hips and ran his hands over her legs and ass. Then he reached up and pulled the lower string of her bikini top, untying it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I took my cock out and began to stroke. Because I had never seen it, I wanted to believe that she was a sexual creature. I wanted to believe that she wanted - needed - to be taken and fucked. I wanted these men to treat her like a sex object and do to her what I wanted to do.

The man she was kissing put his hands under the dangling garment and began fondling her bare breasts. The married man pulled the other tie and her top dropped into the water. She turned and started kissing the married guy. He fondled her tits while the man behind her massaged her ass and legs. Then things happened quickly. The married man backed away, pulled his swim trunks down, and sat on the top step. As though it were choreographed, my stepmom followed, flipped her hair back over one shoulder and immediately began shoving his cock into her mouth. My stepmom's enormous tits dipped into the water every time she went down on him. She was working his cock, slowly taking his whole length. The married man leaned back and watched my half-naked stepmom pleasure him with her mouth.

The other man, now behind her, massaged her ass then pulled her bikini bottom down to her ankles. My stepmom, if she noticed, didn't seem to care, her head kept on bobbing up and down without missing a beat. He then took off his own swim trunks. I knew he was going to fuck her. I was going to see her with two cocks inside her. I couldn't believe how hard the scene was making me.

He moved closer to her ass and after a long second I heard my stepmom let out a muffled 'Ah' that confirmed that he was inside her. He began to pump himself into her, harder and harder, until it was difficult for her to maintain any rhythm on the married man's cock. The married man put his hand on her head and pushed her down on him. Her head bobbed up and down while her tits swung back and forth. She was now being fucked from both ends. I couldn't help but love watching these two men take her and fuck her.

The pace was as though there was time limit, and it occurred to me that maybe there was. The man behind her began to cum and he thrust himself deep inside her and held himself there while he came. When he finished, they rearranged positions so that my stepmom was sitting on the top step facing me. For a few moments I saw her beautiful naked body, and I wanted to join in and fuck her also. But things were happening fast. The married man positioned himself in front of her and her legs from the knees up came out of the water on either side of him. When her mouth opened and head tilted back I knew that he had shoved his cock into her.

Apparently finished, the other man got out of the pool, picked up his swimsuit and put it on over what was left of his erection. The married man, however, kept on fucking my stepmother. She braced herself against the edge of the pool with both arms as he held her ass up and repeatedly shoved himself into her. He really fucked her hard and fast. If he hadn't fucked her before, then he was going to get his money's worth now. Between the water sloshing and my stepmom's moaning, I thought that if they got any louder the people inside the house would be able to hear them.

Soon he began to cum and held himself deep inside her as he did. When they were finished, they fished their swimsuits out of the pool and went inside to rejoin the party. I couldn't believe that my mother would allow two men - one of them married - to fondle, strip, fuck her, and cum inside her the way she did, then so nonchalantly rejoin the party. I could hardly wait for later this evening when she would be asleep.