Pool Party with My Hairy Mom

Story Info
Mom and her friends have a little pool party.
1.6k words
4.2
135k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The characters in my stories are all the same. The following story is a continuation in the lives of the mother and son in the "I Love My Hairy Mom" stories. Please refer to those before reading the following story to have the necessary background information about the two. Feel free to contact me to discuss these events as they are all legit and true.

*****

It was during the summer and we were headed to a pool party at a family friend's house. My mom was friends with Michelle, the mother of my friend, and she invited us to a pool party/barbecue she was having with some of her other female friends. I was going to hang with my buddy while the moms hung out and chatted.

When we got to the friend's house, my buddy and I immediately jumped in the pool. The moms were hanging around the backyard and started making some drinks. Michelle's friends Jenna, Denise, and Pam were her friends from work. My mom knew them well from their monthly nights out together in the town. They were doing their usual mom talk about their husbands, work, and the gossip that finds its way into every conversation. After standing around and chatting for a bit, they set up their lounge chairs around the in-ground pool and got down to their bathing suits to do some tanning.

My buddy and I were swimming around the pool, playing pool basketball, and making up our own games and challenges for one another. We talked about videogames, school and girls, and after a while we were just floating around the pool relaxing. My eyes wandered over to the lounging ladies to see what my mom and them were doing. They were lounged back with their sunglasses on and their heads turned to talk to one another as they occasionally leaned over their chairs to take gulps of their martinis.

Michelle had made a big pitcher of the martini drinks that she had next to her to be able to easily fill any empty glasses with any of them having to get up. As the ladies drank and talked, my buddy was asleep on a floating lounge chair as I was laying back on a pool float with my sunglasses on.

Denise had sat up in her chair to fix her towel that she was laying on. She was talking to my mom as she was doing so, and then her eyes caught sight of my mom's bikini bottom. My mom's bush was causing the fabric to pop up to the amount of hair, and hairs were sticking out the top and sides of her bottom. Denise giggled and said to my mom, "You know that your bikini isn't covering any of your bush. Its so big!"

"Shh keep it down, Denise. The boys are right there!" warned Michelle.

"It's fine, Michelle," my mom answered, "they're both passed out on their floats."

My friend was knocked out to the point that you could hear him snoring on the float. I was laying on my float as well, careful not to move at all while my sunglasses helped cover my eyes as I watched the women as I floated around the pool motionless.

"Yeah relax, Michelle," Denise said jokingly, "now back to that bush of yours," she said to my mother. "So you just let it grow without trimming or shaving it? I just wax my bikini line so I dont have the problem you're having at the moment."

"I know what you mean, but I like it this way," my mom said with a smile as she leaned up on her elbows to admire her natural hair. "I love how it looks when it pokes out like that." Michelle, Jenna and Pam all sat up on their elbows as well and looked over at my mom's protruding bikini. Jenna and Pam's jaws dropped at the sight of my mom's bush while Michelle chuckled.

"She sure is a natural beauty isn't she Denise?" asked Michelle. "She's always talking about how proud she is of her natural body and how beautiful she feels with that thing. She's even convinced me to stop trimming mine. You three should do the same!"

Jenna, Pam and Denise looked at one another, at Michelle, and then finally back over to my mom. "I just love how sexy and erotic it makes me feel," my mom said to the curious ladies.

"Well, damn," said Pam to Jenna. "I gotta admit she has me pretty turned on just by the way she talks about her bush like that. My husband Marco has been inquiring for a while for me to let it go, but hearing it from and seeing it on another woman has me convinced. Lucky him! Hahaha."

"I used to be really hairy when I was younger," answered Jenna. "I keep a landing strip now, but I always wondered what it would look like if I went all-natural again."

"Well why the hell not? Just do it like I did. My husband can't keep his hands off of me or out of my pants now," Michelle said laughingly.

As this whole conversation was going on, I was getting very turned on and I couldn't stop myself from getting hard as I listened. I saw my mom look over a few times during their conversation and noticed that I had a full hard-on underneath my wet board shorts. Each time, she smiled and then turned back to continue her conversation with her friends.

I was getting horny to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to release all the tension I had built up. To keep the illusion of my sleep intact, I stretched out my arms as if to pretend I was just waking up. The ladies took notice of my movement and changed the topic of their conversation without making it obvious. I slid off the float into the pool and swam over to the stairs. When I got out of the pool, I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked into the house and into the bathroom.

As soon as I entered the bathroom I immediately took off my bathing suit and started jerking. About 10 seconds later, there was a knock at the bathroom door. "You ok sweetie? You got out of the pool and came inside pretty quickly."

"I'm ok, mom," I responded with the calmest voice I could muster.

"Open up, honey," she said. "I want to make sure you're ok."

"Mom seriously I'm fine," I said with a stern tone. I immediately felt bad for the way I responded to her. I quietly pulled up my bathing suit and cracked open the door to see her standing there in her bathing suit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to you like that."

My mom pushed the door open slowly and came in. "I know, baby. It's ok. Now, judging by the way you got out of the pool, the way you're acting now and the way your bathing suit is sticking straight out, my guess is that you weren't sleeping. So, how much did you hear out there?"

"Pretty much the entire thing," I said with a half smile.

"Haha wow. You're bad. You heard our entire conversation about my bush and didn't move a muscle. Impressive."

My mom smiled at me as she leaned in to kiss my forehead. She grabbed the sides of my bathing suit and pushed them down until they hit the floor. She slid her bikini bottom to the side, grabbed my hard penis, and slid it inside of her. Her bush was sticking out everywhere as the fabric of her bathing suit pressed the hair down in and out in different areas as it was pushed to the side by my penis being inside of her. "We have to be quiet. I can see them through the curtain and they're all still outside, but let's just keep it down to be safe."

My mom slid her self up and down as I was pressed up against the sink. I could feel her bush rubbing against my stomach and pelvis as the soft curls brushed up and down softly with the movement of her body. She pulled the fabric on her top to the side to let her breasts fall out and into view. "Go ahead sweetie," she said as she pulled my face into suck on her nipples. Her breasts were pushed so close together by the side straps of her top that I easily went back and forth between her two nipples. I thrusted my hips up and into my mom faster and faster as I sucked hard on her nipples. I balanced myself by grabbing her butt as hard as I could with both hands.

"Finish inside me. I want to feel my son fill me. Try to be quiet though honey," she said as the sound of my balls hitting against her ass echoed in the bathroom.

I felt my cum streaming through my penis and into my mother as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me as I finished deep inside of her. She stepped up and off of my penis, pulled her bikini bottom back over her bush, and said "I love you so much" as she walked out of the bathroom and back outside. I could see her walk back outside to the ladies and continue talking with them as if nothing had happened. I smiled to myself as wiped myself off and pulled my board shorts back up.

After I went back outside, I went back into the pool with my friend and played some more pool basketball. The ladies continued talking to themselves about their men, work, gossip, and, probably, bush. We went home later that night, and I slept like a baby. It was such an awesome pool party with my mom.