Pool Payments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers

"Kayla, help me," She finally pleaded, begging Kayla to take a turn under me.

Kayla was a little hesitant, but agreed, matching Beth's position on her hands and knees. I pulled out of my sweet Beth, and slid over behind Kayla. As I located her opening, Beth rolled over on her side, and heaved a sigh.

"Thanks, Kayla, I owe you one," she said, and then stretched languidly, with a small smile, and watched me take her friend. "See Alex, I always keep my promises."

Kayla was ready for me, and once she lined me up, it didn't take a lot of work to sink half my length inside her. She looked delicious, and I enjoyed watching my cock slowly disappear inside her, before I pulled it out just to watch it again.

"Isn't that nice, the way it fills you up?" Beth asked Kayla, rubbing her arm.

"It's amazing, I feel so full, so tight." Kayla admitted.

She did feel tight, very tight, and I picked up the pace, plowing her quickly and deeply. Beth reached over and pulled Kayla's head downward, so her weight was off her arms and on her shoulders and chest. She turned her chin up and gave her a small kiss, followed by a back-rub, while I plumbed her depths. Beth got up and climbed behind me, now rubbing my shoulders, then rubbing my ass and balls. Kayla's arms were spread wide, with her hips lifted high.

"She looks so hot and sexy like that." Beth whispered. She slid around and held Kayla's ass cheeks for me, while I screwed her. I took Beth's face in my hands, and kissed her deeply while screwing Kayla.

She nuzzled my neck, while I continued the pounding of my new toy. She was a delight to screw, tight and moist, and she was thrusting back against me, meeting my strokes, and taking me deeply.

"Can you finish in me?" Beth asked me, while massaging Kayla's rear. I had thought she was played out but I guess she just needed a breather.

"Ok, with you Kayla?" I asked her.

"Please, don't stop yet, that feels so good," she pleaded, getting her hands back under her.

"Let's try something a little different." I said, and I pulled out of Kayla, then helped her turn onto her back. I lifted her legs high and wide, and screwed her that way, while Beth switched her attention to Kayla's little fur covered area. She rubbed her while I plowed her, and after a couple of minutes we were rewarded with Kayla's third orgasm of her 24 year old life.

That was my cue to switch back to Beth, who rode me to my own sweet finish. That final ride only took a couple of minutes, but it brought me the release I'd been seeking for at least half an hour, and I ended up lying in the middle of the bed, one very satisfied lady in each arm, talking about me as if I wasn't there, planning their next "class".

I was looking forward to our next lessons, and final exams.

* * * * *

Hope you enjoyed Kayla's induction. The next chapter is on its way.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers
12