Pool Payments Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers

"Just make sure I never miss two weeks in a row," Beth giggled. She held my new hard-on in her hand. "What do you want to do with this?"

"I've got a choice?"

"Two openings only," she said with a smile.

"Ride me?"

"With pleasure."

I moved to the middle of the bed, and my favorite girl climbed aboard and took a nice long leisurely ride, that ended with me filling her sweet pussy, while holding her close.

She was purring afterward, laying on my chest, her delicious pussy still clinging to the remnants of my hard-on.

"Did you really like that? Screwing her in the butt?"

"It's not the kind of thing I'd want to do all the time, but yeah, it was pretty hot."

"Hotter than this? She asked, grinding against me.

"Gentle, baby!" I told her, my hands gripping her wonderful ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze. "Nothing could be hotter than being with you."

"Not even that threesome scene I walked in on?"

"Not close. But having you in the middle of it would be pretty amazing." I admitted.

"Hmm. I'll have to think about that one. You'd want me in Lisa's position, or Kayla's?"

"Lisa's of course. If my cock isn't inside of you, we've lost half of the wonderfulness!"

"That's sweet, but I've never done anything like that. I mean playing with boobs is fun and all, and kissing Kayla is nice, but I don't know about going beyond that."

"Maybe I'll just spin you around. I'll enjoy one of your amazing blow-jobs while one of our friends takes care of you at the other end." I told her.

"Are you getting hard again?" she asked me.

"Maybe."

"Jesus. I guess you do like the idea! I'll think about it." Her pussy was clenching at my cock, ripples of pressure running the length of my buried cock.

"Stop that." I warned her. "If you get me hard again, I'm afraid my poor cock will fall off before we're through."

She sat up, her hands on my chest, and worked up and down on my semi-hard cock, doing incredible things down there. "God, you're so easy."

"Only for you," I reminded her.

"Oh yeah. Only for me. Tell that to Lisa's battered ass."

"I'd rather it was yours." I told her, the idea putting some steel back into my cock.

At that she leaped up off of me. "Hell no! That one I'm not even considering. No way that would fit inside of me."

"Only one way to find out," I told her.

"No. N-O. You ever get that urge again, give Lisa a call." She started dressing, leaving my cock standing and waving in the breeze.

"Now look what you've done to me," I said, gesturing toward my red and worn out friend, who'd been thoroughly woken up. "If you're going back downstairs, would you mind sending Kayla back up to take care of this." I gestured to the hard-on that Beth had inspired.

"Jesus, Alex! You are bad." She left me, headed back out the door.

I cleaned up the room a bit and was headed back outside when Kayla showed up at the door. She came inside and locked the door behind her, dropping to her knees in front of me and tugging my bathing suit off. I was no longer hard, but that didn't stop her.

It took quite a while, but she was patient and gentle, and eventually she was able to bring me to one last orgasm. She was getting better, no doubt about it. And the practice was good for her.

======

Hope you enjoyed the story. At least half as much at this crowd did! And remember, votes are appreciated!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers
12