Pool Pleasures

Story Info
A dip in the pool turns into a wild threesome.
1k words
4.2
51k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob44
Rob44
27 Followers

It had been a very hot summer. So, me and my wife, Lynn, decided to go out and buy one of those four- foot deep pools to cool off in. After spending a few hours setting it up and filling the pool, my wife Lynn wanted to take a dip. Since we had a private piece of property with no close neighbors, we stripped down to our underwear. Lynn is about 5ft 4in with a nice pair of C cup tits and a tight little ass. I'm about 6ft 2in average body with about a 7in cock. We got in the pool and splashed around for a little while; then, we laid back and relaxed on a couple of rafts soaking up the sun.

When, we suddenly heard a voice yelling, "Hey" from the porch. It was my wife's friend, Kim. She walked over to the pool and chatted for a few minutes. Then, Lynn suggested she get in the pool. She said she didn't have anything to wear. Lynn said, "Look, we're in our underwear- just strip down and get in." Now, Kim is about the same size as Lynn, but her tits are a little bigger. And, watching her strip down and climb the pool ladder was making my cock start to stiffen. I rolled off my raft and offered it to her while I tried to hide my now hard cock. After cooling off in the water, she laid on her stomach on the raft.

Looking at Lynn's and Kim's tight, wet panty clad asses had my cock standing straight up and out of my boxers. Lynn was smirking as she noticed the effect they were having on me. I moved on the other side of Lynn trying not to let Kim see me like this. When suddenly, Lynn reached down into the water and started to squeeze and rub my cock through my boxers. At the same time, Kim started complaining that her bra straps were very uncomfortable. So, without asking, Lynn reached over and unhooked her bra letting the straps fall to Kim's side. She said, "John doesn't mind," while winking at me. Kim returned the favor and unhooked Lynn's bra. They rolled off their rafts completely removing their bras.

Now, their tits were bobbing in the water, standing perky and at attention. Kim had nice small, hard dark nipples whereas Lynn's nipples were larger light pink. Lynn was teasing me by pulling my cock out of my shorts while rubbing it, and then she asked Kim what she thought. "Not bad," Kim said, as she moved closer. Next thing I knew, she had reached down and started rubbing and stroking my cock while Lynn began to focus on my balls. I was now grabbing and rubbing their plump asses. Knowing they wanted more as they rubbed against me, I was soon pushing their panties down, so I could take turns fingering their tight, hot cunts.

Soon, they had me get on the raft with my cock straight in the air. Kim took the lead and started sucking my cock. Lynn came up and gave me a big smile and a long hard kiss. Then, she moved down to lick and suck me with Kim. As they were sharing my hard, throbbing cock, their tongues met, and they began to tongue fuck each other's mouths. It was all I could do not to cum at that moment. They, then, turned their attention back to my cock as Lynn took it all in her mouth deep throating the entire shaft. I couldn't hold back any longer and l came hard filling her mouth so full of my hot cum that she let my cock slide out of her mouth still shooting cum. Kim leaned over and took the next couple of spurts in her mouth.

Lynn suggested that we take it inside. They finished taking off their panties and climbed out the pool. We dried off and went straight for the bedroom. They stood by the bed, grabbed each other, and started to passionately kiss. I was starting to get hard again watching as Kim pushed Lynn down on the bed. She started sucking and kissing her tits, taking turns not to give one more attention than the other. Next, she started to move further down Lynn's body until she reached her smooth, wet pussy. Licking up and down the wet folds of her pussy and sucking on her swollen clit, Kim was making Lynn moan in pleasure. I was laying by Lynn's head, watching her friend eat her pussy, and seeing the pleasure on her face. The sight had me stroking my cock until it was fully erect and pulsing. Kim stopped to reposition into a sixty-nine pose which put her pussy in Lynn's face. Lynn wasted no time lapping up Kim's juices, devouring her pussy. Both women were moaning with pleasure as they orgasmed against one another's mouths.

Lynn stopped for a second and motioned for me to put my cock in Kim's pussy. I got into position and slid right into her wet cunt. I was surprised and turned on as Lynn kept licking her while I pounded her pussy. I could feel Lynn's tongue running from Kim's clit down to lick my cock on each stroke. Kim stopped eating Lynn's pussy, as she started to moan and scream with another orgasm that rocked her body. I slowed down letting Lynn lick Kim's sweet juice off my cock as I withdrew from her spasming pussy.

They changed positions and Lynn laid on top of Kim with her tits pressed into Kim's back. So, I now had access to both of their pussies. I took turns fucking those juicy cunts, plunging my hard cock into one and then the other, over and over, until I could not last any longer. As they both erupted into screaming orgasms, I lost control and warned them I was about to cum. They quickly moved and positioned their tits right in front of me I stroked my cock a few more times then shot stream after stream of cum on their tits. They licked the cum off each other's tits as we all collapsed on the bed.

Lynn had never told me about her love for pussy. The next morning after Kim left, she told me stories about her younger days with Kim when they were experimenting with each other and how much they enjoyed it then. I was horny and ready to fuck some more after hearing their stories.

Rob44
Rob44
27 Followers