Pool Room Fun

Story Info
A wife lets it all go while visiting her old home town.
4.8k words
4.08
106.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

Some bar pool in the old home town leads to some sexual activities.

My name is Deb and my husband is Chuck. We're a married couple in our late 30's, with two teenagers and we had lived upstate NY for many years before moving to sunny Florida. I'm 5'4" and at 125# still in good shape. My hair is a very light brown which I keep just off my shoulders and I think I look like the typical soccer mom. Chuck's a pretty big guy at 6'2" and about 210# with a full head and beard of hair. Last fall Chuck and I had the opportunity to visit our old hometown without the kids. We spent a couple of pleasant days visiting friends and family when we heard that Chuck's old best friend was now the owner of a small roadhouse that we used to frequent.

Chuck and Al had been close but when we moved we lost contact. Al and I had been close too, with much flirting and teasing but we never went any further. The roadhouse was a small very cozy affair, all oak wainscoting with a stone fire place and a side pool room though an open archway. The pool room was visible from behind the bar and only half the table could be seen from the bar stools. Many a passionate kiss and much groping had taken place there. In fact, I had been involved with Chuck, before our marriage, in some steamy encounters there.

Al was working behind the bar when we strolled in as if we had never left. After much greetings and hugging we settled in for some catching up. After a couple hours of talking and drinking we thought we'd try out the old pool table and see if Chuck could still beat Al regularly. I didn't want to sit out so we enlisted a younger guy, Mark, to be on Al's team. By this time we all were feeling no pain so I didn't think I'd shoot much worse than the guys.

There was one married couple, two women together, and one single guy, all five 40ish. Al set up their drinks and we began to play. It was quickly obvious that I was worse off than the guys at least regarding pool and we lost the first round. As Al served the bar Chuck whispered in my ear that I'd have to do more to even out the game. Since I couldn't improve my play maybe I could distract Al and his partner.

I agreed and slipped into the ladies room and removed my bra from under my blouse. I was wearing a button up sleeveless blouse and a denim skirt that fell about 6 inches above my knees. I left the top two blouse buttons undone showing some cleavage of my 34C breasts. Through still firm and rather perky I knew that as I moved they'd move and it would be very apparent that they were now unconfined. The blouse was light but I didn't think that it could be seen through; I forgot how light from the back works.

I rejoined the guys at the table and since we lost I racked the balls for Al's break. Sure enough, as I bent over the table he spotted my breasts swaying and hanging free. I took my time, enjoying his and Marks open mouth stares. As we hoped Al promptly had a horrible break, shooting while mesmerized by my backlit tits. The game continued and I managed to bend over and take my time on all my shots while the guys always seemed to be standing across for me, enjoying the view.

We won that round as we had hoped but by the middle of the next game it was apparent that the novelty was wearing off and we appeared to be about to lose again. I had to try and make a shot which required me to stretch out over the table when Chuck moved up tight behind me to help me line up the shot. But, instead of guiding my hand on the stick he slid his hand right up my un-tucked blouse and slowly massaged my hanging tit. We stood that way for a minute letting the others see him fondle me before he started to remove his hand. However, before he moved away from me, he unbuttoned two more buttons, leaving only the bottom two attached and letting my hanging breasts by and large exposed.

I gave the guys a good long look before I badly missed the shot. They too couldn't sink any balls and when it was my turn I again let them take a long look. We stumbled along that way; missing most of our shots until finally Al got to shoot at the eight ball for the win. As he lined up the shot I stood by the hole then he asked if I had any other tricks up my sleeve. Up to now when I stood up my blouse had closed and just showed some cleavage but now to Al's challenge, and without prompting from Chuck, I unbuttoned the last two and pushed my blouse open leaving both my tits totally exposed. Al scratched.

At this there was applause from the bar room and I realized that I had moved to the exposed side to the pool table and the two women and the couple could see my display. Not only that but the single guy had moved into the archway and had not missed a thing. The five of them had been watching my brazen exhibition intently and as I pulled my blouse closed they and the guys playing pool urged me to relax and show what shows.

We started to play again, no longer a competition but just fooling around. Now when I lined up my shots Al and then Mark would "help" me. Their help consisted of them moving is tight behind me and fondling my beasts; tweaking my nipples and generally getting me even more aroused. It is indicative of how much I had to drink that I not only allowed but was encouraging this play … and all in open view of the bar patrons.

At times I glanced over to see what their reactions were to my shameless display. The two women seemed to be amused though somewhat shocked, the woman half of the couple seemed to be getting more and more annoyed; maybe due to her male partners obvious growing interest, and the single guy was still standing in the doorway, not missing anything with his pants swell showing his real interest.

We continued in this fashion, playing grab ass with me doing some ass grabbing too. At one time or another to their delight as we fooled around shooting pool, each one of three men slid a hand under my skirt and discovered I was wearing thong panties. At one point in the more hidden part of the pool room and I grasped Al's crotch and felt his package for a full minute. I remembered how years ago there had been jokes about how well hung he was and now I could knew that they were no joke. What I was feeling was a very big cock; long and thick and now hard as steel. I stepped back from him staring down at the bulge straining his tight jeans as Chuck spoke up asking me if I wanted to see what Al had hidden.

I stammered yes and Al stepped aside to the most hidden part of the poolroom with his back to the bar as he opened his pants.

As I stood there Al opened the top of his pants but not enough to expose what was within. With a simple hand motion he signaled for me to move in front of him and kneel. I glance to Chuck who was just grinning like a Cheshire cat and nodded his approval. I stepped over right in front of Al and dropped to my knees with my face a foot from his crotch. I opened the front his pants fully and reach down into his boxes pushing them down to uncover a very big, very beautiful cock.

Al was blessed with rather large cock; about 8" long and thick as my wrist. Not only was the size impressive but it was picture perfect with a large head perfectly proportional to the shaft and a perfectly straight unblemished smooth shaft. In short it was the most magnificent cock that I had come face to face with.

I leaned into him and kissed the end of his dick on the slit which was already wet with his precum, tasting its sweet taste. I followed that by swirling my tongue all over that gorgeous maleness before I rose up a bit and took his cock into my mouth. I had my hands on his thighs and used only my lips, tongue, and open mouth to take as much as I could before the sheer size of him stopped me from swallowing that wonderful cock.

I had been mesmerized and it was not until my jaws were stretched to an uncomfortable bearing that I realized that I was in a public place with an audience. I moved my mouth up and down on his cock before I glanced over to Chuck and I knew by his grin that he had no objections. After a few minutes of savoring that gorgeous cock, I drew my head back letting Al's cock slip from my lips. With that Al helped me to my feet and turned me toward the pool table. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it even more than him so I bent over bracing myself on the table and spread my feet apart.

Al moved up behind me and flipped my denim skirt up exposing my thong panties. Quickly he pulled them down and I shook them off my feet, leaning over and holding myself off the table presenting my pussy for his use. Al's fingers pulled my ass cheeks apart and he inserted the considerable head of his cock inside of me. Slowly he penetrated me until his substantial cock was buried utterly inside of me. I was braced on my arms, moaning with pleasure, my blouse open with my tits hanging down like udders, as I gave myself over the sensations from the huge cock moving in and out of my hole. Al firmly griped my hips as he drove his cock in and out of my slick, exposed cunt.

I looked up at Chuck, Mark, and the stranger as Al fucked me harder and more rapidly until I was lost in a long lingering climax. As I moan with my orgasm I felt Al tremble and then unload his seed deep within me. I stood bent over the table, head and tits hanging down trying to catch my breath when Al pulled back and out only to feel a stinging slap on my ass that signaled Chucks moving into Al's former spot.

Without any hesitation Chuck slammed his whole cock into me in one stroke. Chuck is not as large as Al but he is certainly of sufficient size to bring me off. As I braced myself on the table with my legs spread wide Chuck used all of his strength to pound his cock in and out of my used twat. He knows what I like and pushed his thumb into my asshole; building a rhythm between his cock in my cunt and his thumb in my ass. As his stroking into me once again set me off, I could feel him stiffen and pump his cum into me to join Al's.

Chuck quickly pulled out of me and as I panted I heard him tell Mark to go ahead and "fuck her, she can take lots of cock". Mark quickly complied and shoved his cock up my sloppy hole in one stroke. I don't remember if a guy's prick had ever entered me before without me at least seeing it before hand. Mark quickly got into hammering himself in and out of me as I tried to steady myself and pushed back matching him stroke for stroke.

By this time I was a total mess; mouth open gasping for breath, exposed tits swinging in time to the pounding my cunt was taking, my ass and hips red splotched with all the manhandling they were receiving. I had been in swap situations and with two men together before but this was the first time that I had three men, one after another, fuck me.

And fuck me Mark did. He leaned over me as he pushed himself in and out, with me trying to match his strokes and reaching under me to grab and maul my hanging tits. He was very rough, twisting and pinching my swollen nipples as he pulled on them, using me tits for leverage to fuck me with all he had… I loved it. Mark had by then pulled my blouse completely off me, leaving me in just my sandals and my skirt bunch up around my waist.

Up to this point I had mostly been oblivious to our surroundings, though I had noticed the strange man watching intently from the archway. As Mark buried his cock all the way up inside of me and added his seed to both other guys I realized that the two women and the couple had moved and where now watching me getting a royal fucking. The married man said something and his wife loudly replied "if you stick your dick inthat, you'll never put it in me again". For some reason being referred to asthat excited me even more, in a down right nasty way. I looked up at them and brazenly smiled and said "next?"

As the couple turned to leave one of the two women said "Deb?" I didn't place her at first until she added "is this what you've been learning since you moved?" I then recognized her as Barbara, a local third grade teacher both kids had had and the other woman as another teacher in our local elementary school.

Ending A little naughtier:

As I stared at them not sure what I should or could do, the strange man came into the poolroom towards me. Chuck nodded for him to go ahead and the man stepped behind me as he opened his pants. Without even telling us his name he shoved his rigid prick between my swollen cunt lips to bury it completely inside of me.

I gasped for breath and looked up at the two teachers as a man I had never seen before or name I didn't even know fucked me until he too pumped his cum inside of me. Barbara told me that she hoped our kids didn't have contract with any of their old friends because this was too good not to tell everyone. How Mrs.-Prim-and-Proper had just let herself get fucked in public to the amusement of other strange men.

Ending B – a lot nastier:

Barb stepped closer and then glanced at the strange guy and motioned him toward me telling him that I had asked for the next one. I was still bent over the table but no long holding myself off the table top but legs still wide open as I could feel the three guys cum running out of me and down my thighs. Barb abruptly moved around behind me and before I could react, in my confused state, I felt her place a hand in the small of my back holding me down. That's when I noticed that she had a long neck beer bottle in her hand. Without any preliminaries she pushed the bottle up inside of my wide open cunt. She mentioned that she had wondered how loose I had becoming as she completely buried the length and width of the bottle in my hole. When she pulled it out her hand on my back shifted up to grasp my hair and she used my hair to pull my head up and around toward her. Holding the cum covered beer bottle in front of my face she said she thought I must need a drink. With that she brought the bottle to my lips for me to drink. There was some beer still in the bottle and the bottle was dripping with my juices and the sperm of the three different men. As instructed I opened my mouth but before she put the bottle in my mouth for me to drink, she rubbed the slime over my lips. As she offered it I took head of the jizz coated bottle into my mouth and drank the remaining beer and cum mixture.

With that Barb stepped back and told the guy to "go ahead, fuck the slut". He speedily complied, jamming his cock up my loose hole that had just had a beer bottle buried in it. As he roughly fucked me Barb urged him on telling him to abuse me as I had so obliviously desired it. Chuck and the other guys had zipped up and were sitting around smirking, watching my debasement.

Again I had a cock penetrating me that I had never laid eyes on; I didn't even know the guys name, I still don't know it. He fucked me with abrupt short rapid jabs until he too dumped his seed into my open cavity to mix with the other three guy's deposits.

Finally they were done and so was I. As I straightened up from being bent over the pool table Barbara steadied me and handed me my blouse as I pull my skirt down.. The two ladies helped me slip my blouse back on but when I started for the ladies room they all steered me out to the bar room and onto a bar stool. I have to admit to needing a couple of beers but I wanted to clean up first.

Barbara, who exhibited a sadistic streak I had not previous seen, seemed to take charge and she was not finished with my public display and humiliation. She first announced to all that "I always suspected that Deb was not the innocent soccer mom she pretended to be. I bet half the soccer coach's got to fuck her or she blew them". Instead of being angry or shocked Chuck was amused by her derogatory comments. I, on the other hand, was reminded of one cute coach my daughter had that I had been with twice. Both times some kissing, petting and a blow job from me.

We all seven sat at the bar; as the others wanted my blouse was on but still unbuttoned and my breasts exposed. Al had taken my panties and hung them up high behind the bar sort of a trophy I guess. As we sat there Barb on one side and Chuck on the other, she was asking me about how much sperm was running down my legs and thighs. Chuck thought he'd play show and tell and then pulled my skirt up exposing my crotch. My pubic hair was a matted mess and they could see my vulva which was an angry red and swollen from the abuse. My pussy was still partly open and the guy's white slime was slowly running out of me and dripping down my thighs and legs.

Barb had me lean back against the bar with my legs wide apart and my skirt pulled up exposing myself to the four men and both ladies. She reached over and without any preliminaries pushed two fingers up into what she called my "sloppy fuck hole." I would not have thought it, but without being told, I spread my legs to their maximum as she added a third and then a forth finger inside of me. She knew where to apply her fingers and as she stroked my "G" spot I had a sharp orgasm sitting there spread open on a public bar stool…so nasty, so humiliating, and so stimulating. As I gasped for breath, she removed her cum covered fingers and rubbed them over my lips.

Barbara tried to get one of the guys to lick my messy pussy but with the four guys' cum oozing out of me none of them would. The guys wanted her or Nancy, the other teacher, to do me but nobody was doing that mess. However, at Chuck's and Barbara's urging Nancy agreed to see how much of her smallish hand I could take inside of me. Chuck told them when properly aroused (and I couldn't have been more aroused then) that he could get all of his fingers in me but not his thumb … yet.

At this time I was not aware that Al had turned off the outside lights and locked the door. That made me feel even more shameless, expecting someone to walk in the door any minute and catch me being middle-aged whore.

With Chuck holding me up steady, around my waist went my skirt again. With one foot on the floor I turned and Barb lifted the other leg on an adjoining bar stool spreading me so wide that my vulva was pulled open. Nancy then pulled a chair over to sit in front of my gapping cunt and with very little effort put first all of her fingers and then her whole hand slid up inside of me. I lay sprawled back as she felt and touched places no one had ever felt before. The feeling of complete fullness was exquisite as she slowly moved her hand in and out, fist fucking me.

The others had gathered around closely and Barb kept a running commentary of what a whore I was, what big cunt I had, etc. It was so shameful but I was so absolutely on sexual fire. At Barb's request, Nancy who had been reasonably gentle, removed her hand and Barbara replaced it with hers. Though Barb's hand was larger she was able to push it all inside of my gaping hole. She then began to fist fuck me in earnest; moving her hand and wrist in and out of me as I, once again, had a stupendous orgasm. I shook all over and even began to cry; not just from the pure pleasure of the sensations, but also from the gratification of my basest desires to be utterly sexually humiliated in public.

At last Barb was done with abusing me and removed her cum drenched hand from my over used cunt. She couldn't resist one more act of humiliation and used my hair to wipe the cum of the four guys from her hand and wrist. I pulled my skirt down over what was now a very sore pussy and pulled my blouse partly closed and, with Nancy's help, I went to the ladies room to clean up as best I could. There was not much I could do with my sticky hair but at least I was able to clean off my legs and thighs and rinse off my matted pubic hair. I needed a long, hot shower badly.

When I came out I was semi-presentable with my face washed and my hair pulled back hiding much of the mess. My face was very blotchy from the abuse but at least it was clean. I had sobered up a great deal but still was tipsy and aroused enough that my blouse was still not buttoned. As I sat back at the bar Al reached over and flicked the front of my blouse open, again exposing my breasts. Then the discussion centered on how red and swollen my tits were from the mauling that they had received. They also remarked how though discolored, my nipples were still erect, swollen with desire as well as from abuse.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers
12