Pool Room Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers

Al who was sitting on a bar stool behind the bar, requested me to step around and join him. As I complied he positioned a towel on the floor in front of him and I knew exactly what he wanted. I figured why not, al least my pussy wouldn't need to suffer anymore wear and tear. As I l knelt in front of him I glanced over the bar at the Chuck and the two guys and Barb and Nancy. They were all watching intently as Al once again opened his belt and had me removed them and his under shorts.

His exquisite cock was fully erect again and this time I was able to make thorough glorious oral love to it. I was well aware of my audience as I licked and kissed every part of that beautiful cock and of his hefty ample balls. I lapped up and down the length of his shaft while keeping myself to profile to the group watching. As I took his prick deep into my mouth Barbara keep urging me to take more and more into my already stuffed face. My lips were stretched wide around his meat and the bulbous head of his cock was pushing into my throat making me gag. I'd gag and back off a little and then push a little more into my mouth.

Once I had all I could handle I commenced to move my mouth up and down while sucking the precum up and out of his piss hole. As I used my mouth to masturbate him his hips pushed up forcing more him into my cocksucking oral cavity. The others added to the depravity of the situation with their comments upon my servicing Al's dick.

Barb was the one that thought that I should wear Al's slime all over my face. Chuck and the others thought that it was a splendid idea and I was told let his now slimy cock out of my mouth. As instructed I tilted my head back and opened my mouth all the way with my tongue out. Al stood up over me and while I kept my eyes open and on his cock head he jerked his meat until he splattered his cum over my face. The fist squirt was over my nose and upper lip and the second was pumped by the outer edge of my eye and down my check to my chin.

Even though he had cum earlier his still had two large spurts on my face and he then deposited a few more blobs off is sperm directly on my out stretched tongue. I then took he cock gently into my mouth and nursed any remaining fluids out of it.

As I stood up I brought op the towel to wipe my face off but Barbara was quick to stop me. She thought that I should have another beer and a smoke and let Al's cum slowing drip off and/or dry on my face. The others all agreed and I moved around to sit at the bar between Chuck and Barb. Luckily none of the jizz had gotten in my eyes so I did as I was told. Looking right into Barbara's eyes I stuck out my tongue & licked the drip off of my upper lip; letting them see the globule in the tip of my tongue as I savored the luridness of my actions.

It was utterly depraved sitting there in front of them with the two trails of scum slowing running down my face. The trail off my nose I tasted as it ran down and Barb caught every other drop that slide down my cheek and off my chin in her fingers tip. As she rubbed the fluids across my lips she mentioned that she thought that cum was what I should always wear for lipstick.

Finally with the remainder of Al's cum drying on my face we decided that by evening of debauchery would come to an end. It wasn't until this time that I realized that Al had turned off the outer lights and locked the door. All evening I had been expecting others to walked in and catch me being fucked or sucking cock. As we left Barbara, my children's past third grade teacher, moved up close in front of me. She put one hand under my skirt on my wet snatch and the other on one of my still exposed breasts. Then as she felt me she leaned in and gave me an extremely long, intense kiss; tasting the cum that still coated my lips and tongue. It was a surprising and incredible ending to the most sexual stimulating evening of my life… and a fitting end.

Which was best; A or B?

If anyone would like to hear about any other adventures, please drop me a note. All comments are appreciated & I'll reply if requested. Post comments or e-mail as you wish. I truly appreciate e-mailed comments.

Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers
12