Pool Room Slut

Story Info
Cindy finds her calling in a pool hall.
1.6k words
4.09
56.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers

(Ok boys and girls, this is my first stab at fiction. Although it has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, I'm not sure I could be that degraded. Maybe some day I'll find out, but until then here is the fantasy. Please let me know if you like the story through feedback and I promise to answer all email.)

The sound of the belt got her attention as she could hear it coming before she felt the sting. Cindy Small was getting the whipping of her life in a pool hall, in front of several strangers. Her hands tied behind her back with the bra she had worn that night and her feet tied together with her own panties.

She was bent over a pool table listening to the crowd cheer the woman who was whipping her. Sweat pouring from her body, her blond hair covering her head like a shroud. Her nipples were being pinched hard by a guy with strong rough hands.

How did she get here and what was going to happen next? She was here because she was not as good a pool player as she thought she was. What was going to happen next would be the most painful, humiliating and erotic night of her life.

She had had too much to drink as usual and was shooting off her mouth better then she shot pool. She had lost all her cash and had bet her body on a double or nothing game of 8 ball. The man she was playing graciously offered her the bet, saying if she lost, she must give herself completely to his girlfriend. In her drunken state she reasoned that that sounded safe and she like girls more than guys anyway.

What she had not anticipated was the sadistic nature of his girlfriend Sara. Sara liked to hurt girls, especially in front of other people, and tonight would be no exception.

The game wasn't even close. He virtually ran the table and Cindy never even got to play. Sam was friends with the bartender and as soon as the game was over he locked the door to the place, and put out the closed sign.

Cindy went up to Sara and asked "OK you got me. What would you like first?"

Sara was very cool and said simply "Strip"

Cindy started to turn as though she was going somewhere private to be with Sara, but Sara would have none of that. "Here cunt, now"

Cindy swallowed hard took another shot of Tequila and removed her blouse and mini skirt. "Now what"

"Face the table bitch. I'm going to teach you a lesson for flirting with my man all fucking night."

Cindy turned and faced the table. Sara reached around and unclasped the bra from in front of Cindy. She pulled it back and wrapped it around her wrists and tied it tight. Sara kicked her legs apart like a cop would when arresting someone. She then used her right hand to rub Cindy's pussy through her panties and her left to push her forward over the end of the table.

Sara knew from the soaking Cindy's panties were getting that this is exactly what she had wanted in the first place, whether Cindy knew it or not. Sara announced that if anyone in the bar wanted some of this slut that they should come up and get in line. Three rather large men stumbled to the table as they were greatly intoxicated.

"You can play with her tits and use her mouth if you want but I suggest you wait a while for her mouth. I wouldn't want her to bite anything off while I do what I'm going to de next."

Cindy was really not sure how much trouble she was in but she knew it was going to hurt. She also knew that this was something she had craved since she hit puberty and now it was coming true. She vowed to herself that she would take whatever came her way that night, and she did.

Sara reached under her skirt and pulled off her own panties. She grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her head back, forcing her mouth open. She shoved her panties into Cindy's mouth.

"So, how do they taste? If you let them out before I tell you it will cost you, understand slut?

Cindy nodded.

Sara reached for Cindy's panties and pulled them down. She quickly tied them tightly around her ankles.

She looked as the first big man in line and said "have fun with her tits, I'm sure they'll make a nice meal."

Sara found her own sense of humor entertaining and so did the rest of the room as chuckles could be heard all around. She reached for the big mans belt and pulled it out of his jeans.

"Don't get excited big fellow, I just need to barrow this for a bit."

The sound of the belt got her attention as she could hear it coming before she felt the sting. Then it came again, she tried to cry out but with Sara's panties in her mouth she wasn't making much noise. Sara let go with several more swings as Cindy's ass began to show welts.

The big fellow was pulling Cindy's hair back to get the room he needed to reach her nipples. He was having fun at her expense with every tug of her nipples. They were growing and pointing at the table. The pinches were hurting more and more but it was nothing compared to how her ass felt.

"Hold her on the table" said Sara as she had guy number two hold up Cindy's feet.

"Remove her shoes; I want at the bottoms of those feet."

The man pulled off Cindy's shoes and held her feet souls up for Sara. Thwack, thwack, thwack as the belt landed on the bottoms of her feet, then another couple of thwacks on her ass.

Cindy started to shake. Sara reached for Cindy's pussy. She was so soaked it was running down her legs. She had cum while she was being beaten. Sara was high with the power and everyone was drunk or stoned and Sara was ready to let go.

"Take her" was all she said.

The first guy stepped around behind Cindy and shoved his cock into her pussy. It wasn't that big but it hurt a little. He only took a few strokes and he was ready to cum. He let go with a grunt and came inside Cindy's cunt with force.

Guy number two took his cock out. It was longer and thicker than the first one. "I want some head."

He pulled Cindy's head up and removed the panties from her mouth. She took a deep breath. It wasn't that she couldn't breathe, but that it felt good to feel the flow of clean air. He sat on the end of the pool table and pushed her head down on his throbbing member.

"Suck it slut, I'm going to fuck your mouth like it was a pussy."

He continued to push Cindy's head up and down on his cock. She was taking more and more each time until she felt her nose hit pubic hair. Cindy wasn't thinking any more. She just existed as a toy for these people and it was everything she thought it would be. Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure, complete sensory overload and she loved it.

Guy number three moved in behind her. "I'm not going to fuck the nasty used cunt. I want that ass."

Cindy heard him and knew it was about to get worse. She knew that she would have to relax her ass if she was going to survive what was coming. Sara scooped some cum from Cindy's pussy and lobed up her ass. (Maybe she wasn't quite as mean as she showed)

Guy number three didn't just shove but he got his cock in her asshole very quickly. In the first 2 minutes he was ready to cum. Meanwhile Cindy was drinking the cum from guy number two. He wouldn't take his cock out when he came or after he came, he just kept shoving it down her throat.

Know one else in the place was interested in participating just watching the show. Sara was the only one left who hadn't been serviced. Sara sat in a chair and one of the guys pulled Cindy by the hair until her knees were on the floor and she was facing Sara. Sara pulled up her skirt and they shoved Cindy's face between Sara's legs.

"Make me cum you fucking pig."

Cindy licked and sucked Sara's clit. She wanted to make her cum, partly to end it all and partly to thank her. Sara smiled as she began to piss in Cindy's face.

"Swallow pig."

Cindy drank as fast as she could but it ran down her face and over her tits. This was the most degrading thing that she could have ever have imagined and she came again. When she did, Sara let go and mixed her cum juice with the piss and Cindy kept swallowing.

Cindy Small never saw any of them again. She crept home that night and slept for almost 24 hours. She thinks about that night almost every day and wonders how she can find them or someone like them again. She knows what she needs. She just has to figure out how to get it again. And again and again and again, it's what she exists for and she wouldn't change a thing.

Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers