Pool Side Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I eased back from her, she reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock, pulling me back to her, guiding me towards her wanton pussy. Moments later, my cock was buried inside her, her pussy moulded to every ridge, every contour, every vein of my throbbing cock as my balls pressed against her. As I held her hips and pulled her even harder to me, she twisted her head around.

"Fuck me," she almost growled, "Fuck me ... fuck me hard .... fuck my hot cunt ..."

The words sounded deliciously crude as they tumbled out of her mouth, as I moaned softly before easing my cock out of her, and slamming it back into her as the shower water cascaded around us. I fucked her hard, just like she kept crying out for, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, not after what I'd seen moments before with Max, not after what I'd done to Sara. I reached for Sara's wildly swaying breasts, pressing them to her as I fucked her frantically, my balls slapping against her.

As desperate as I was to cum, it was still Sara who came first. She cried out, her body stiffening as she pressed back against me, as I drove my cock into her. As she relaxed slightly, I fucked her again, pumping my cock into her until my balls drove my cum in thick jets into her waiting body. She reached down and rubbed her clit, sending her pussy wild again until it throbbed around my cock, her juices mixing with my cum, draining us both.

Sara stood up, my cock slipping from her drenched pussy as she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, her tongue slipping into my mouth as we shared a long, lingering kiss. We washed each other carefully, taking our time, enjoying the feel of each others slippery bodies. After we finished, we dried each other before Sara led me back to the bedroom, back to where Andy was waiting.

Andy was lying back on the bed, another beer in his hand. He was naked, his rock hard cock pointing upwards as it lay on his belly. His face was flushed, his balls tight, and he had obviously been listening to, been aware of, everything that had been going on. Sara moved quickly onto the bed, her ass rocking from side to side.

I moved to one side so that I could watch as she lifted his cock away from his body. He let out a deep moan as she slid her hand down his shaft, peeling his skin back to reveal his cock head, already slick with pre cum. She leant forward and flicked away another bead of pre cum as it appeared, her tongue teasing the tip of his cock.

She looked at Andy as she sat back on her heels and stroked his cock again, and then again, moving faster and faster until her hand was a blur. Andy's body tensed, the muscles on his thighs and belly tightening as he groaned. Within seconds his body tensed even more -- and then relaxed as thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock and landed on his chest and belly.

As soon as the torrent of cum had subsided, Sara leant forward and kissed Andy, before licking and sucking and kissing his cock and his body until every trace of his cum had gone. Only then did she lie back on the bed, Andy at her side, and beckon me to join them. I slipped onto the bed, my cock semi erect from what I'd been seeing, from what I wanted. Looking at them, I could see the dampness from her own lust and desire on Sara's thighs, and Andy's half hard cock lying along his thigh.

When I was beside her, Sara rolled onto her side and kissed me, her tongue sliding easily across mine. We kissed for a while, our hands exploring gently, before she turned back to Andy. I lay back, watching and listening. We shared kisses with her for a long time, happy to rest, knowing that there was more to come.

Much later, Sara reached for my cock again. As she stroked me, I moved to face her, her hand never stopping as our kiss gradually got wilder, as her breasts pressed against me, as I stroked my hand along the side of her body, across the soft swell of her hip, along her thigh. Andy moved behind her, pressing his cock against her ass as he kissed her shoulder and neck, his hand rubbing at the side of her breast.

After what seemed like an age, Sara broke our kiss, and smiled that wicked smile at me before rolling over to face Andy. She pushed her ass back towards me, and I quickly moved behind her, pressing my hard cock into the cleft of her perfectly rounded ass. I rocked my body as I held her hips, sliding my cock between her cheeks. I reached for her breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and fingers, tugging on her rubbery flesh, her moans muffled by Andy's mouth and eager tongue.

I stroked my hand over Sara's rounded hip and along her thigh as her ass pressed back against my cock, her body rocking with mine. I lifted her leg, pulling it back over mine and sliding my cock between her thighs. We both moaned as my cock head rubbed across her pussy, then up onto her clit. She reached down and pressed my cock hard against her, moaning as my cock slid along the line of her pussy and clit, squeezing between her wet, swollen lips but never quite entering her.

With a moan of frustration, I felt Sara push my cock away from her pussy. But before I could react properly she had spun around, my cock slapping back against my belly as she pushed me onto my back. She looked at me intently, her wonderful breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath, her chest flushed with her excitement. She reached for my cock, and seemed poised to straddle me, to drop her body down onto my cock. I could almost feel her pussy wrapped around me, but then she moved, twisting around to straddle my face, to lower her pussy onto my waiting mouth.

I thrust my tongue inside her as she pushed herself back against me. She dropped her body forward, her breasts sweeping across my chest and belly as her back arched, as she exposed her ass and pussy to me, inches from my face. I licked across her ass and then down to her pussy, teasing her clit and plunging my tongue inside her. I reached up to hold her ass, to guide her down onto my waiting tongue as I flicked her clit again and again, her moans echoing around the room.

I felt a wet mouth descend on my cock, sucking on me roughly. I groaned and pushed my hips upwards, driving my rigid cock into the warm and willing mouth. It took me a moment to realise that Sara was still moaning, that she was still urging me on as I fucked her pussy with my tongue - and that it had to be Andy's mouth that I was fucking. I froze for just a split second -- and then I was fucking his mouth harder. I felt Sara's breasts pressing harder against me as she dipped her head and joined him, licking my shaft and balls as Andy sucked my cock.

Sara cried out as she came, the feel of my tongue on her clit and pussy, the pressure of my finger against her ass, driving her wild. Her tongue froze on my balls as her orgasm wracked her body, her thighs squeezing tight around my head as she pressed her pussy down hard against my face. Her juices flowed easily as she cried out, leaving my face wet as she ground herself against me, prolonging her pleasure.

As Sara relaxed slightly, I licked her slowly, teasing her again. I felt her hair swishing around my thighs as she pulled my cock from her husband's mouth and sucked it hungrily into hers. My moans of pleasure were muffled by her pussy as she sucked me, as her head began to bob up and down.

I felt the bed moving as Andy got up, and then re-appeared above me, his cock jutting out from his body, the tip dripping with pre cum. He knelt behind Sara, his cock hovering above me as his hands joined mine on her hips and ass, as I lapped gently at Sara's dripping pussy. She arched her back, pointing her ass towards Andy as her lips slid further down my cock. I watched as his cock moved ever closer to me, to her, as he guided his cock towards her pussy, as he pressed against her, as he disappeared inside her wet and wanton pussy at the same time as my tongue flicked across her clit.

Andy fucked her slowly, his cock quickly becoming thickly coated in her juices as he slid in and out of her body. His tight balls and cock were close, very close, to me, and without thinking I moved slightly so that my tongue was slipping along his shaft. Moments later, his cock popped out of her pussy and the angle of it changed as he continued to press forward. I felt Andy's cock against my lips, and then for just a second he was in my mouth, I was sucking him, tasting him.

But then he was gone, his cock driving back inside Sara's waiting pussy. This time I didn't hesitate as I reached up, my mouth and tongue moving across Andy's cock and Sara's pussy as they fucked, then across her clit and onto his balls as they both cried out, as her juices flooded from her, as his cum erupted inside her, as mine filled her mouth.

I was still gasping for breath when Andy pulled out of Sara. His cock was semi erect now, and fell easily towards my mouth. I sucked on him again, reaching up to hold him for the first time as I tasted his cum, as Sara continued to suck me.

Sara turned around and we shared Andy's cock for a moment before she kissed me, the taste of Andy's cum still on my lips when her tongue swirled around my mouth, giving me the taste of mine as well. Andy joined us as we lay back, content to catch our breath, to recover, for a few minutes.

Awhile later, I popped to the bathroom. When I got back, Andy was on the phone. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but Sara smiled at me, and said that Andy was trying to arrange something special from room service. As he came off the phone, Andy gave Sara a knowing smile and nodded, before taking his turn in the bathroom.

While he was gone, I rolled easily towards Sara so that we were facing each other. We kissed, our bodies just touching, her taut nipples rubbing against my chest as our tongues explored gently. Sara had just reached down for my cock when I heard a brief tapping on the door, followed by a call of "room service".

Sara was off the bed in a flash, calling "I'll get it" to Andy. I watched open mouthed as she went to the door still naked, her warm flesh glistening slightly in the soft light. She pulled the door open as Andy, a grin on his face, came back to join me on the bed. We watched as Sara led a young woman into the room by her hand. She was in a hotel uniform, and was dragging her room service trolley behind her. But it was forgotten as soon as the door swung shut.

"This is Marie," Sara told me, "We met her earlier....."

She left the words hanging in the air as they sank easily into each others arms. I watched as they kissed, soft kisses, their lips barely brushing against each other as their tongues danced together. Sara slowly undid the buttons of Marie's blouse as Marie caressed Sara's full breasts. It didn't take long for Marie's bra to join her blouse on the floor at their feet.

And it was only then that they broke their kiss, that Sara slowly turned Marie to face us. Sara stepped behind Marie and then reached around her, cradling her breasts in her hands while she pressed her own against Marie's slender back.

Marie was a few years younger than Sara, the way her long auburn hair was tied back in a pony tail making her look younger still. There was sprinkling of freckles across her face and chest, but it was her eyes that drew me to her, green and sparkling. Her mouth was wide, and just crying out to be kissed -- which was exactly what Sara did as she leant forward, as Marie twisted her head around to meet her.

They moaned softly as their tongues explored, as Marie reached an arm around Sara's neck, as Sara continued to caress Marie's breasts before sliding her hands down to her waist. As Andy and I watched, as we stroked our rigid cocks, Marie gave a wiggle as Sara pushed her skirt down over her waist. It slid easily down her long legs before dropping in a pool around her feet. She kicked it to one side as she stood practically naked in front of us, her tiny panties doing little to hide her prominent mound and the delights that lay beneath.

Her breasts were beautifully rounded, slightly upswept with small, dark nipples perched at the tips. Her belly was flat, with a small gold cross dangling at her tiny belly button. Her hips were narrow, flaring out beneath her neat little waist before flowing into her strong thighs.

As we watched, Marie turned around in Sara's arms until her back -- and her tight ass, unhindered by the string of her thong -- were facing us. Sara reached up and pulled the band from Marie's hair, who then shook it loose until hung around her shoulders. Sara's hands roamed down Marie's back and onto her ass. I saw her fingers dig into the firm flesh as she pulled Marie closer to her, as their lips met again, as their breasts pressed together.

After what seemed like an age, they broke their kiss breathlessly as Sara dropped to her knees. She dragged Marie's thong down her legs, Marie pushing her self forward onto Sara's waiting mouth. She was only there for a few seconds, but it was enough to make my already painfully hard cock jerk in my hand. As Sara stood up, I moved off the bed and crossed the room towards them, my cock jutting out, Andy just behind me.

I moved alongside them, sharing kisses with them both as I reached for their asses, as hands -- I don't know who's -- reached for my cock. I felt my shaft being stroked, my skin being peeled back, my balls tightening, as I kissed and caressed Marie and Sara, as Andy did the same, as we shared them and enjoyed the touch, the taste, of their sexy bodies.

I watched as Andy turned Marie and guided her back against the wall, quickly sliding his cock between her soft thighs and up into her waiting body. I watched for a few seconds as they moved together, until Marie looked at me and licked her lips, until Andy stepped away from her, his cock wet with her juices.

She moved in front of me, to where I was stood with Sara, my cock still in her hand. Marie kissed me softly on the mouth, our bodies only inches apart, before dropping gracefully to her knees. She looked at my cock longingly before taking it from Sara and holding me in her small hand. Looking up at me, she reached for my balls and cupped them in the palm of her other hand as if she was weighing them. She leant forward, and sucked me into her mouth.

I watched as her lips stretched around my shaft, and then slid down my cock. As I started to disappear into her mouth, I could feel her teeth scraping down my length, and her tongue rubbing around the head. She sucked me and massaged my balls until half my cock was deep inside her hot, wet mouth.

Beside me, Sara leant against me, pulling my face to hers, her tongue plunging into my mouth. She reached around me for my ass, her finger probing as Marie devoured my cock, as she scratched lightly over my chest and belly with her other hand, as Andy watched us.

I saw Andy out of the corner of my eye moving towards us. His cock was hard in front of him, and still glistened with Marie's juices. He had been stroking his cock as he'd watched us, but now it swayed freely as he moved towards us.

As he moved behind her, Marie let go of my cock and balls and went onto all fours, my cock still buried in her sweet little mouth. Andy bent his knees a little, and then slipped his cock easily back inside her wet pussy. He fucked her gently at first, and then harder, much harder. As he drove into her, she moaned loudly onto my cock, which was being driven deeper into her mouth with every one of his thrusts.

I rocked my hips, matching his movements as I fucked Marie's mouth, as Sara's tongue fucked mine. She slipped her hand between my legs from behind, cradling my balls as Marie sucked on me, as Andy thrust into her, holding her hips and rocking her body to our rhythm.

Sara let go of me, and knelt down, licking my cock as Marie slowed down so that they could share. I watched as Sara then moved again, leaving my cock to Marie as she knelt down to watch her husbands cock disappearing into Marie hot body. She reached over, her hand sliding over Marie's firm ass, between her cheeks and down towards Andy's thick cock. I couldn't see, but I could imagine his cock, wet with Marie's juices, sliding between Sara's fingers.

As Andy pulled out of Marie, Sara grabbed his cock and dragged it towards her own eager mouth. Marie moaned in frustration at her empty pussy, but sighed as Andy slipped his fingers into her. I took his lead, and reached down to caress Sara's ass, to tease her tight little hole, before easing my fingers into her waiting pussy. She pushed back against me, eager to take my fingers into her. As I finger fucked her, I rubbed her ass with my thumb.

The room echoed to the sound of the wet sucking of cocks, of the finger fucking of wet pussies, of our cries and moans. Andy came first, his cum pouring into Sara's mouth as he groaned loudly, triggering her orgasm, her moans muffled by his cock. Andy pushed his fingers deeper into Marie, setting her off as I came as well, my balls tightening and sending thick jets of cum into her waiting mouth.

Marie licked me gently as I slipped from her mouth, licking the last of my cum from my cock. Standing up, she pulled Sara to her feet and they kissed. A deep, passionate kiss, their tongues sharing the taste, the feel, of our cum. And then Marie came into my arms, kissing me as Sara went to Andy. I could taste the cum on her, my cum, Andy's cum, as her tongue explored my mouth, as mine slipped into hers.

She led me to the bed, and we lay on our sides facing each other, continuing our kisses, our hands exploring gently, inquisitively. Andy and Sara joined us, and soon Andy and I were swapping and sharing. After a while, I started to recover, my cock hardening. Sara and Marie both leant over me, their mouths and lips soon making my cock as big and as hard as they wanted it to be.

Marie straddled me, but I pulled her tight to me and rolled over, taking her with me. I knelt over her, holding her arms out above her head, my cock hanging down towards her pussy. I moved slightly, rubbing my cock on her pussy. I dropped my hips, and ground my hard cock down onto her pussy and clit. I nudged the tip of my cock between her wet lips.

Beside me, Sara spoke.

"Fuck her," she croaked, her voice husky, her eyes full of lust.

I pushed forward harder and drove my cock into Marie. She cried out as half my cock disappeared inside her. Moaning, she wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me to her, her body crying out for more. I eased my cock in deeper, her pussy tight despite Andy attentions earlier. My balls were soon resting against her bum, my cock buried as deep as it would go. Pulling back, I started to fuck her slowly, and then wildly.

Beside us, Andy was now on his back, Sara riding his cock, his hands grasping at her breasts. I twisted and leant over to kiss her, my cock deep inside Marie, my hands reaching out to both of them. I turned back to Marie, reaching for her pert breasts. Dipping my head, I licked her hard nipples, tasting them for the first time. I ran my tongue around her tight, puckered aureoles, before drawing her nipples, her breasts, into my mouth.

She held my head, arching her back to push herself onto me, eager to be licked and sucked and kissed, her hips moving with mine as I buried my cock deep inside her with every thrust, her pussy hot and wet and tight around me.

The bed shook as we fucked frantically, as Sara and Andy fucked beside us. Glancing across, I watched Sara's breasts swaying wildly as she leant over Andy, as his cock ploughed into her. Seeing my glance, Marie reached over for Sara's breasts, the hard nipples pressing into the palms of her hands.

I don't know who came first, but once it started we all seemed to cum together. Marie cried out as her climax rushed through her. As I came, she licked and kissed my nipples, biting them hard as my cum erupted into her. Sara and Andy clung together, moaning loudly, before we held each other as our bodies calmed down.