Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers

* * *

I was waist deep in horrible green slimy water, the pump working diligently to drain the pool, when I heard her make her appearance the next morning.

"Jesus, Alex! How can you stand to be in that slop?"

I was pulling the fish-tape back out of the cleaner line, having spent the morning cleaning the intakes out of their accumulated debris. "You do what you have to, when you have to, so that you can do what you want to."

"And what do you want to do bad enough that you'd be doing that?"

"I'm quite certain you know, my Goddess of the morning."

She laughed at me, as I rolled in the last of the metal tape. "I'm going to go change now, can I bring you something to eat or drink?"

I was slogging my way out of the gunk, and walking back to the intake valves which were half disassembled. "Before you go, can you turn on the water at the faucet for me when I tell you to? Slowly at first, until I tell you otherwise."

I had my Drain King bladder wedged into the pipe, ready to go. "START IT," I shouted out, and she turned it on. I watched the bladder fill and seat itself, stopping the water from coming back out of the pipe. I got up and watched the pool end of the pipe. "MORE," I shouted out. I watched the water start to flow, slowly at first then faster. Pieces of debris start to come out, then a large mass of mystery stuff blew out of the pipe, and water rushed out under pressure. I looked over and Amy was watching the results. "That's it, you can turn it off."

She walked over to me afterwards, while I was pulling out the hose and removing the bladder. "That's it?"

"That was the last of three. All clear."

"A year ago the pool guy wanted $250 to clean those pipes."

"Didn't cost you a penny. I already had the fish-tape and bladder. Lucky you."

"You're a miracle worker, Alex. Have I mentioned that? You are really piling up the brownie points." She gave me a huge grin. "So which bathing suit do you want me to not wear today?"

"Boots, sweat pants, a long sleeve shirt and rubber gloves. And as much as I hate to say it, you're going to have to actually wear them."

"Really?"

"Really. We're going to scrub down the inside of the pool. And we're using muriatic acid, which we are NOT letting touch a single inch of that heavenly body."

She sighed loudly, then turned away from me. For my part, I was still scooping leaves out of the bottom of the pool with a shovel. The water level was down to the point where it was only a few inches deep in the shallow end. I got out of the pool and started prepping the acid wash.

I wanted to laugh when Amy made her appearance, but I valued my life too much so I stifled it. "You look hot," I teased.

"I AM hot."

"Shouldn't be too long," I told her. "Your job is pretty easy. While I wash down the sides with acid, you're going to follow behind and use the scrubber on the wall from the side. When we've finished an area, you'll rinse it with a hose, while I scrub from the inside. We're using a strong acid and the fumes are really bad for you, so you'll have to wear this respirator." I handed her the gas-mask looking device, watching her eyes bulge.

"Are you serious?"

"100%. We'll be done in an hour, and your lungs will thank me for the precautions."

"How come you get to wear shorts and a t-shirt?"

"My skin doesn't matter. Hell, a few nice chemical scars might give me some character. Plus I've done this before and I'll be careful. Notice I'm wearing boots and a respirator too. And I'll be wearing goggles, which you don't have to worry about, if you'll wear your sunglasses."

"Are we ready?" she asked.

"Not quite. I want to get as much of this old water out first." The pump was still draining the bottom of the pool. I was pushing all the debris down to the bottom. "You can spray the sides and bottom to clean them as much as possible," I told her.

We worked at it, and she made sure to hit me with the hose a few times. "Hey!" I barked at her, when she hosed me down pretty thoroughly from just a few feet away.

"Just wanted to make sure there was still a beefcake pool-boy somewhere under that slime-man exterior."

It was only a few minutes until the water at the bottom was only a couple of inches deep. "Get ready to shut off the filter," I told her.

"How?"

"On the panel. Press the button that says 'filter'."

She stood beside the pool panel, and when the water started gurgling at the bottom I told her to kill it.

A few last minutes shoveling out all the old leaves, grime and dirt, and we were ready to go.

"Time to start cleaning. We'll work from the deep end to the shallow, so I don't end up standing in a pool of acid at the end." I had a standard sprayer filled with a 1 to 1 dilution of the acid. I sprayed a swath about 5 feet wide from the top to the bottom, starting in the deep end. The yellow liquid started bubbling immediately, and while she brushed the area, I watched for any stains that needed a second treatment. "Looks good, now the rinse."

While she rinsed the section, I took a long-handled scrub brush to it. A few seconds later we had a bright and shiny section of clean wall.

"That's amazing," she said through her muffled respirator.

"Yep," I was already onto the next section.

The walls only took about 20 minutes, but I was already getting overheated. I imagine she was doing worse.

"Five minute water break, and then we finish this up."

She stumbled over to the porch, removing her respirator, and peeling her shirt off, exposing a pink bikini top. She was definitely red in the face, and sweating profusely. "I'm burning up," she said.

"I know, me too."

"Is all this really necessary?"

"If you want you can leave the shirt off for the next part. Just stay above the acid line and spray toward me. The long pants and respirator have to stay."

"I had no idea it was this much work," she confessed.

"Ounce of prevention, pound of cure," I reminded her. "With luck, you won't have to do this again for a very long time."

She polished off a beer with me, before we suited up and hit the pool again.

Another 30 minutes of me applying acid and scrubbing the bottom, with Amy spraying down the surface behind me, and we were down to the 'beach' entrance, which was the most dangerous for me. The shallow angle of the spray had the acid splashing up on my legs if I wasn't careful. We managed to complete that with most of my skin intact, and from inside the pool we washed all the liquid down to the deep end, around the drains. "Get me the large container of soda ash, please."

She left the pool while I scrubbed the last area. She returned in a minute with container. "What's this for?"

"Neutralize the acid before we pump it out of the system."

I dumped the mix into the standing water, stirred it up, and brushed the bottom again. "Alright. Turn the filter back on, and we'll get rid of this junk."

It was nice to have her doing the running back and forth for me. My arms and back were aching from the continuous scrubbing. I heard the pump kick on and watched the water quickly disappear. I brushed the dwindling puddle toward the twin drains then grabbed the hose and sprayed it down until the last of the water vanished. "KILL IT!"

I heard the pump shut down.

"So, what do you think?" I asked her.

She was standing at the edge of the pool, stripping off the gloves and sweat pants. The respirator was already long gone. "Looks like new."

"Doesn't it? We're two thirds done. It's clean. Now it has to be filled and opened, and we have to test the cleaner."

"Why were we in such a hurry? It only took two days."

"We got lucky. We could have ended up with a serious problem in the lines, or in the filter plumbing and that could have eaten up another day. Also, the water needs to circulate for 24 hours before people can use it and we'll have to tweak the water chemistry tomorrow and Saturday. Still lots of little jobs to do."

"Can we take a break?"

"In a few minutes. Let's get started with refilling the pool. That's going to take a long time."

Luckily, one of her sprinkler settings turned on a water inlet to keep the water level up during the hot season. Between that and the two outside faucets, we had the pool filling as fast as possible.

"Come on in, the water's fine," I told her, standing in the bottom of the pool.

She laughed and joined me, just in time to get sprayed by the hose. "Damn it, Alex! That's cold!"

"I thought you were hot?" I teased.

She grabbed the second hose and sprayed me down pretty thoroughly. "I thought you liked me hot."

I went to her and took her in my arms. "I love you hot."

"That's nice to hear," she said softly, leaning against me.

I kissed her forehead. "What do you say after we clean up a bit, we have some lunch, and then I oil you up nice and good before I start on my next chores."

"Mmm. Sounds like a plan."

We hosed each other down. Amy made me strip completely, and bathed me like a child, determined to get every last remnant of swamp water off of my skin. She was particularly mischievous cleaning between my legs, running the hose right down my crack while she rubbed her hand behind it. She made me sit on one of the built in underwater benches, and stood in front of me, pouring the cold water across my crotch, and running her hand through my pubes, and over my balls and cock. I was semi-hard, the icy water making it a challenge to firm up the rest of the way.

She stepped back, and looked me over. "Much better. There's my handsome poolboy. Swamp Thing is gone at last."

She made us sandwiches while I put away all the caustic chemicals and rinsed off the sprayers and brushes. When she came out of the kitchen she was topless, and looked simply incredible.

She grinned at me watching her. "Down boy. Lunch first."

While we ate our sandwiches, washed down by a Coke, she surprised me.

"I was thinking. I can't stand the thought of you being uncomfortable all day. So I thought that whenever you get hard, I'd take care of you."

I almost spit up my Coke. "That's a hell of an offer but I don't think it'll work."

"Why not?"

"I won't get anything done."

"How's that?"

"You'll be taking care of me non-stop."

She laughed. "No, seriously."

"Seriously. You know I jacked off 4 times last night just thinking about you."

The look on her face was priceless. "Four? Four times?"

"And that was just thinking about you. Yesterday I shot off pretty quick, but somewhere around the fourth or fifth time, it would probably take you half an hour or longer to finish me."

She just stared at me. Then she took a long drink from her cup. "I guess that's just a chance we'll have to take. I bet you're hard now, aren't you?"

"Of course."

She grinned. "Shall we get started?"

"At least let me lotion you up first, or you'll be doing me back to back."

"What are we waiting for?" She stood up and removed her bikini bottoms. "Do me standing. You're way too naughty once I'm laying down."

I stood up and went to her little basket of tanning supplies.

"I want to try 30 all over. I'd like to start working on an all-over tan," she said.

I stood behind her, and rubbed her down thoroughly, working straight down her body. I didn't spend an inordinate time on her ass, as much as I wanted to, but I did go back at the end and work my way over her pussy, taking the opportunity to explore her a bit. When she closed her legs, I knew it was time to move to the front.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked before starting.

"One. And just a little one."

Her idea of a little one was perfect by me. She settled into my arms and kissed me back firmly and deeply. Then I was back to fondling her, under the guise of applying tanning lotion. I worked from head to foot, making sure her breasts were well taken care of. When I reached her toes, I started my way back up the inside of her thighs.

"If you're going to be thorough, wipe your hands down first. I have enough of that stuff inside me already."

All pretenses aside, I wiped my hands on a towel, then reached between her legs. I pulled her close and she hugged me, while I fingered her until I had her moaning nicely.

"Would you really like to lick me down there?" she asked quietly.

"Please."

"Just a little, Ok?"

I picked her up in my arms, making her squeal, then lowered her onto the lounge. I parted her legs and moved between them, kissing the soft insides of her thighs. She jumped when my tongue brushed across her tender opening. I held her down and sucked on her lips, pulling them out, separating them with my tongue. She seemed to melt into the lounge while I lapped her warm slot.

"Jesus, that's nice," she gasped, running her fingers through my hair.

I spent a long time playing with her. Nibbling her little clit, sucking on her, licking her. I teased her with a couple of fingers, feeling her excitement build for me. The sweetest sounds came from her, sighs, moans, squeals, whimpers, egging me on. Her sudden orgasm surprised me, but I rode through it, my tongue teasing her clit throughout her strong release.

When she relaxed, breathing hard, I finished up, taking a last taste of my beautiful boss.

She sat up, looking at me with obvious wonder. "God, a girl could get used to that."

"Yours whenever you want," I assured her.

"Get those shorts off."

I obeyed, standing in front of her naked.

"Sit."

I did, barely hitting the cushion before her hand was on my cock stroking me. "Cum for me, Alex. Spray your cum on me." She stroked me hard and fast, eager to make me shoot.

All the warm up had done its job. It couldn't have been two minutes later, when I was gasping, trying to hang on, never wanting it to end. "I'm gonna come, beautiful. Where do you want it?"

"On my tits. Shower me."

I stood and turned to her where she was seated. Her hand was a blur, jacking me off. "Now," I warned her.

She slowed her pace and pointed my cock at her tits. Slow firm strokes drained me, and I squirted several ropes across her firm alabaster breasts. When I was done, she rubbed my cock head with her perky nipples, squeezing out every last drop.

"There, that should hold you for a while. Let me know when you need my help again." She got up and started clearing the lunch mess, my cum clinging to her skin.

I didn't have the heart to tell her I could already use her help. I put my shorts back on, hiding the fact that I was still pretty hard.

I got the pressure washer out and cleaned the area around the lip of the pool, then worked on the tile rim. I spent a good bit of the time watching her reading a book while she got some more sun. Naked looked good on Amy.

The ping of her phone getting text messages, and her constant responses had me wondering who she was communicating with, and if I was part of that conversation. "Poolboy, could you come over here a second?"

I walked over and was surprised to see her hold up her phone, back pointed toward me. "That was all, thanks. And let me know if you need my help with anything."

I was putting away the pressure washer when she came over to help me. "Looks like you could use some attention," she told me, with a meaningful glance below my waist.

"Lotion first?"

"Sure, but make it quick. No fooling around, Ok? And take your shorts off first."

"Got it." It only took me a couple of minutes to get her nice and slippery again. I still spent more time on her butt and tits than was absolutely necessary, but she didn't give me too hard a time over it.

This time she had me sit on a chair, and pulled one of the cushions off so she could kneel on it, at my feet. I had only been semi-hard, but the act of rubbing her all over, and her sexy positioning had its expected effect.

"Sorry about that last one, you were driving me crazy," she explained, taking my cock in her hand and stroking me slowly.

"I wasn't complaining."

"No. I guess not. Still, I thought we could be a little more playful this time. Not be in such a rush."

"Sounds good to me."

"There's something I was thinking about. I thought maybe you'd like it."

"I imagine you're right, whatever it is."

"Good." She reached out for the tanning lotion and squirted a lot at the top of her cleavage. She rubbed it around, then leaned forward, wrapping her tits around my cock. She pushed them together and moved them up and down, sometimes together, sometimes separately. "What do you think?"

I groaned, holding her shoulders and thrusting between her soft mounds. "I think you are amazing," I groaned.

"You like it?" she whispered shyly.

"Incredible."

She watched me, smiling sweetly, while her pillowy breasts pleasured me. I had never done anything like it before, but I swore by all that was Holy, I'd be doing it again.

"Is it exciting you? Can you come for me like this?"

"Definitely."

"Do you want to hold them? Fuck my tits with your big fat cock? Tell me what you want."

I couldn't even get any words out. I grabbed her soft tits, squeezing them together, and thrusting up between them. I spread my legs as wide as possible, allowing her to get closer. She giggled when she applied a new layer of lotion to her smooth channel. It was different, oily and slippery as hell.

"That stuff is good," I gasped.

"Fuck my tits, Alex. Use me," she whispered huskily.

It only took me a minute or so longer to reach the point of no return. "Where?" I gasped.

"Right there. Come for me Alex. Come on my tits."

With a groan, I acceded to her command.

She giggled, and rubbed my cock all over the mess I'd made of her, spreading my cum around her skin. "I like to feel it on me, feel it harden under the sun, tightening, clinging to my skin." She blushed. "When you told me you came 5 times thinking about me, all I could imagine was laying out in the sun, while you covered me with your spunk over and over again, my skin tingling wherever you coated me."

I laughed. "That's a fantasy I think I wouldn't mind working on. I could save up for a few days, and see how many times I could come for you, back to back to back, marking you as mine."

Her hands moved up to her chest, fingers rubbing at my sticky cum. "You do that for me, and I promise I'll find something equally as wild to do for you."

After our break I went around the inside of the pool removing each of the water outlets, which took some doing, and re-seating each one after cleaning them. I aimed them upward just enough so that the water would break the surface. I inspected the entire surface, brushing away any last remnants of embedded algae, and working on the calcium deposits where the tile met the gunnite. I took my brush to the outside of each of the pool lights, then decided to test them.

Dead. Both of them.

"Whatcha doing?"

I looked around and Amy was watching me. "Your pool lights are out."

"Oh. Yeah, they haven't worked in a while."

"Anything else not working I should know about?" I may have said it a little more abruptly than I intended.

"Not really. I mean, nothing I can think of."

"It would help if you told me about everything. It would save a few trips to the store."

She pouted. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Not mad. But you do need to start paying some attention to the pool if you want to enjoy it."

"I know. I'm sorry, but at least I'll have you to help me all summer, won't I?"

"Of course. But if I find out anything else is wrong, I may put you over my knee and give you a reminder."

She giggled. "Would you like to do that? Paddle my bottom? I deserve it."

"Maybe I should."

"As long as you promise to kiss it better after," she said softly.

With her bent over my lap, both of us naked, it only took me about a dozen smacks to have her buns nice and pink. I held her firmly in my lap, and administered a couple more for good measure.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers
123456...9