Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

"Ow, please Alex, that's enough, it stings," she whined.

"Its supposed to, naughty girl. How else will you remember to do what you're supposed to. Bad girls need guidance."

She was squirming and fighting me, but I could hear the excitement in her voice. Each new smack earned a small gasp, as she turned and twisted to escape the worst of each new blow. "Please! I'll be good, I promise. Let me be good for you."

I slid my hand between her legs and patted her pussy, short firm little slaps that turned out to be surprisingly wet. "I'm sorry!" she cried, squirming deliciously. I slid my fingers into her soaked pussy, making her cry out. She opened her legs, and I hammered at her pussy, two fingers pounding away inside of her.

"Please, Alex. Not like this. Don't make me come like this, it's embarrassing," she moaned.

I reached my opposite hand across her body, and started pushing my finger tip against her little brown rose bud. "No, Alex, that's dirty, stop, please."

"Who was the naughty little girl?" I asked, my fingertip slowly working inside of her.

"I was."

"And what happens to naughty little girls?"

"They're punished."

"That's right. They're spanked, and man-handled, and they come when they're told."

She couldn't hold still, and moaned sweetly when my finger slid into her butt to the second knuckle. With my other hand, I added a third finger and pumped her pussy hard.

"You're very wet, aren't you? What kind of a nasty girl gets this wet from playing with her bottom? You're a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

She moaned. "Yes. I'm a dirty, nasty, filthy girl."

"What do I need to do to make my dirty girl come for me?"

"Just don't stop," she whimpered, writhing under my touch.

I pushed my finger deeper into her ass, pumping it in and out, while my other hand was pushing, pumping, twisting inside of her pussy. I felt the trembling start, then uncontrollable quivering. Her legs were stretched out, muscles rock hard. She cried out, ass cheeks clenching, coming hard for me. I eased my fingers out of her, and rubbed her pink cheeks gently.

She climbed slowly off of my lap, then crawled over to the lounge. She knelt down on it, raising her bottom up, and lowering her head to the cushion. "Kiss it better?" she asked piteously.

I knelt behind her, bestowing kisses all over her soft cheeks, before I opened her up. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked around her tight rear hole, probing it gently.

She gave me a soft little moan.

"Dirty girl."

"Dirty," she whispered.

I spread her cheeks wider, stretching them painfully outward, while my daring tongue probed deeper, feeling her tight hole slowly stretch open for me. "Sweet Jesus," she gasped, when I pushed it in hard, moving it around.

I eased back, kissing her softly. "We're going to have to play here some more," I teased her. She shuddered, and I saw her butt-hole twitch and dilate. "Naughty little girl."

I moved lower and kissed her abused pussy, licking her gently, kissing her. I gently massaged her butt cheeks while my tongue apologized to her profusely for the punishment she'd had to endure. She trembled sweetly, her legs shaking, while I worked at her, determined to provide her one more release. She was practically crying, when I felt the weak little shudder run through her. I gave her pussy a last few kisses, before fondling those sweet butt cheeks.

She sighed, "Thank you."

"All better?"

"Much."

She moved away from me, turning around. "That. Was. Intense."

"Not too much?"

"Oh my God! I don't know when I've ever come that hard. Please tell me that you're hard."

"As carbon steel."

"Lay down."

I did, watching her kneel between my legs. She started stroking me, then brought her face closer and closer. I watched in amazement as she started rubbing my cock against her face, across her lips, even up to her eyes. I groaned when she opened her eyes and extended her tongue, licking my entire length.

"I want to make you come with my tongue."

I groaned as she started licking me all over, her hand stroking me when she began licking the head. She licked all around the crown, her tongue gentle one moment, then flicking out against me the next. She'd kiss the crown a couple of times, then run her tongue all around me, her hand slowly stroking. She was driving me crazy.

"God that's good."

She sat up looking at me, her hand stroking me sweetly. "You like? Making me a slave to your beautiful cock? Making me lick it and kiss it, fighting the slut inside of me who wants to devour you and make you shoot your nasty load down my throat. Do you wonder how much longer I'll be able to resist these desires? I do. It's so hard holding back. I want to surrender totally, become your total sex slave. Would you still want me, if you knew what a total filthy slut I am deep inside?"

She went back to my cock, her tongue working at me fiercely, twisting, turning, licking, teasing. She was absolutely amazing, and it was killing me. I could feel the tell-tale pressure building at the base of my balls, and my body tensed in anticipation.

"Are you going to come for me, baby? Come all over my pretty face? If you do I'll lick you clean."

I pulled away from her and got up on my knees just in time. She leaned her head back, holding her tongue out for me. It only took a couple of strokes for me to erupt over her beautiful forehead, nose and cheeks. She reached out and took my cock in her hand, licking me, squeezing the last few drops out onto her tongue. Then she took my cock and rubbed it all over her face, coating it in my cum, before she licked me clean again.

"I'm not too dirty for you, am I Alex?" she asked softly.

"You are a dream come true, Amy. Literally."

She smiled, giving me one last long lick before lowering her mouth over the head of my cock and sucking on it. She pulled back pouting, "All empty."

She sat up abruptly. "So, poolboy. Don't you have an errand to run?"

I stood up on shaky legs, and looked for my shorts. She laid back on the lounge, grinning at me. "Hurry back, baby. It's after four. If you're quick, we might be able to get in one last playtime before the Lord and Master gets home."

It only took me about 5 minutes to open the light fixtures, and pull out the old bulbs. I was back in less than an hour, two new pool lights in hand.

I entered the backyard, looking for my pool Goddess. I was about to call out for her, when she opened the back door. She was dressed in her bikini, with a sheer cover over it. She opened her eyes wide upon seeing me, and shook her head quickly. Right behind her Mrs. Thomas came out into the backyard, holding a drink in her hand. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"You're sure I'm not interrupting anything?" the newcomer asked, looking over at me.

"You know Alex - Marcy's boy. He's cleaning the pool for Saturday's barbecue." Amy turned to me. "How'd the errand go?"

"Great. They had the lights in stock. I'm going to install them now."

"You know Jenna, right?" she asked.

"Of course. Nice to see you Mrs. Thomas."

"Please, call me Jenna. I didn't know you did pool work, Alex. I may have to have you over. Our hot-tub isn't working. Do you work on hot-tubs?"

"Sure. If you'd like I could check into it on Monday."

"That would be wonderful. Don't let us get in your way, pretend like we're not even here." While she said that, she put her drink down and peeled off her shirt, exposing an almost non-existent bikini top. "You have the best yard, Amy. The west exposure is perfect. And so private."

I tried to ignore them as politely as possible. I took off my shoes and shirt and climbed into the pool. The new water was still only knee high in the deep end. I carefully inserted the new bulb using a rag, and closed up the housing, carefully aligning the lens, gasket and housing. Didn't want to have to do it over. Two more screws and it was firmly reattached to the pool wall.

Going to the shallow end of the pool, I peeked up over the ledge, where I could see the ladies were laying out, their legs pointed toward me, both open enough to give me a nice view. I could hear them talking. I sat down to work on the light, while listening.

"You've been holding out on me," Jenna said teasingly.

"How?"

"You've got yourself a nice bit of eye candy, a hunky young pool boy. Is he full service?"

"Shh! Behave yourself," Amy whispered.

"Come on. I know I couldn't keep my hands off that. Please tell me you're getting something off of him. A little afternoon delight?"

"God! He's just a boy, Jenna," Amy said softly.

"Hardly. Did you see that package on him? I'd like to invite that thing to come out and play. Say, do you think he'd do my back?"

Amy giggled. "He does do lotion, if you ask nicely."

Apparently that was all she had to hear. "Alex? You almost done with those lights?"

I moved away from the wall back toward the deep end, to hide my eavesdropping. "Just a couple of more minutes."

"When you're done, could you be a darling and put lotion on my back? I wouldn't want to burn."

"Of course. Gimme a minute to make sure everything's working." I went back and finished the install of the second light, returned to the breakers and turned on the fuse, then gave each light a brief test. Working like a charm. Things really were going smoothly.

Jenna was trouble. No doubt about it. When I turned to the ladies, I saw that she was topless. Big round fake boobs, sitting like ripe melons on her chest. Not that I had problems with soft, yummy melons.

She had sunglasses on, but her head turned toward me as I approached. She stretched, making damned sure I got an eye-full, then rolled over. "Thank you so much, Alex."

She had a bottle of bronzing lotion next to her. I picked it up and squirted it into my hands. "You have a great tan for so early in the season."

"Tanning booth. It gave me a head start. I've been trying to talk Amy into going."

Amy's tan, though not as dark, I thought was much better. A nice smooth golden tone, bikini lines showing the sharp contract of her hidden white skin.

I started on Jenna's shoulders and smoothed the oil into her skin, giving her a nice little massage at the same time, squeezing and kneading her muscles. I continued down her arms and started rubbing her back.

"Make sure you get the sides, sweetie. The tanning beds are lousy for the sides, and I'd hate to get burned."

I added some more oil, and let my hands slowly drift down her sides. Her breasts were pushed out from the pressure of lying on them, and I slid my fingers down and around them, feeling their softness.

"That's perfect, sugar, be as thorough as you can."

I reached further, rubbing her tits from the sides, up across the top, and on the bottoms. She raised her body up a bit, inviting more. I slid my hands underneath them, feeling the roughness of her nipples against my fingers. "Mmm, you're good at this," she sighed.

I gave her a couple of more good squeezes, even pinching her nipples between my fingers, before I returned to her back. She settled back down as I covered her lower back. When I reached the swell of her hips I rolled her bottoms halfway down her butt, before rubbing the oil in. She sighed contentedly. I let my hands wander under the material, giving her tight little ass a thorough massage. My motions pushed the material even lower, and she lifted her hips letting them slide downward. With her firm little butt completely exposed, I sat on the lounge beside her, and played to my heart's content, while she cooed contentedly.

Rolling the material back into place I started on her upper thighs. She reached back and pulled her bottoms up tight into her crack. I took the hint and massaged her ass some more, even reaching into her crack and teasing her a bit.

"Remind me to wear a thong next time I'm over," Jenna giggled.

"Jenna!" Amy tried to act shocked.

Jenna opened her legs and I oiled both of them from top to bottom and then back up again, working along the inside of her legs on the return. When I reached the top I pulled the material on her butt back in place, then reached between her legs and tugged the material aside so I could rub the oil over her bald pussy. She cocked one knee open wide, and I slid my fingers along her moist opening, easing my middle finger into her. "God, Amy. This one's a keeper."

I probed her for a few seconds, until I was afraid that Amy could hear the squishy sounds of her wet pussy, with two fingers working her diligently. I started to pull out.

"Just a little more, please, baby?" she pleaded.

I moved up on her body, my fingers still playing inside of her, taking a few moments out now and then to tease her swollen clit, while my other hand rested on her upper back and shoulders, softly caressing her.

"Oh," she gasped softly, and I felt the spasming of her pussy around my wet digits. I felt her relax totally, and I carefully adjusted her bottom.

I leaned over her and pressed my lips against her neck. "Let me know if I can do anything else for you, Jenna."

"Monday," she said softly. "Promise me you'll come over Monday."

"Of course," I told her, giving her bottom a soft pat. "How about you, Amy? Can I do your back for you?"

"Would you?"

"I'd love to." I moved over beside her, getting the lotion and starting in on her shoulders. I took my time carefully covering her back, rubbing the sides of her breasts, making sure to take good care of her nice round bubble butt, and doing a thorough job on her legs. I did take a few liberties between her legs as well, but she was much better at hiding it.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "God, I want you right now."

She whimpered slightly, while I pushed my fingers deep inside of her. "Later, I promise," she breathed into my ear.

I only wanted to get her worked up, not give her any release. When I had her squirming, I pulled out of her, and adjusted her suit as well.

"Better get back to work," I finally explained, wiping my hands clean. "The boss here is a real hard-ass."

That got a giggle out of both of them.

I had barely started in taking the automatic cleaner apart when I heard the car pull into the driveway. "Asshole's home," Jenna griped.

"Jenna, don't."

"Whatever." She stood up and put on her top, watching me watch her. Afterward she pulled on her shorts and shirt, then stopped by the table I was working at. "Don't forget me, sugar. Stop by Monday, there's so much I've got for you to do." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the O," she whispered.

Amy was back in her cover-up, and came over to get her friend. "Let's go, trouble."

"Who, moi?"

"Yes, you."

They disappeared into the house, leaving me alone to work on the cleaner, and trying to ignore the painful hardon in my shorts.

I was left by myself for a good while. I disassembled the cleaner and hit the store for $60 in replacement parts. I finished cleaning the parts, lubed and reassembled the bottom vacuum. I wouldn't know if it worked until tomorrow, but had a pretty good feeling about it. It had been gummed up pretty bad on the inside, but everything seemed in good shape.

Dale showed up as I was just putting in the last screws. He walked over to the pool and looked in. "I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it for myself. It looks practically new."

"It's coming along. Tomorrow we'll add the chemicals, adjust the skimmers and cleaner, and finish labeling all the filter lines. I think it'll be fine for you party."

"Damn, you're a hard worker, Alex. Amy didn't get in your way much, did she?"

"Not at all. She even helped with the acid wash, spraying down the sides for me."

"Good for you, putting her to work. I should have had you take pictures. Nice to see her doing something other than shopping and laying about. I saw that Jenna was over. Not too much trouble from her?"

"No sir. She wasn't here that long, and I was out getting supplies when she came over."

"Watch out for her. She'll eat you alive. But not a bad way to go, especially if you can reign her in. Stay away if she's drinking, or you'll end up with a lot of explaining to do, trust me on that one."

"Thanks for the warning. I'm going to be working on her hot-tub next week."

"Good for you. Just remember, she's lousy at keeping secrets." He put his hand on my shoulder again, giving it a squeeze. "She might be tempting, but you're a whole lot better off sticking with the freshmen." He laughed at his own joke, before disappearing back indoors.

I think Jenna had it right. Asshole.

My work done for the day, I was putting away the tools, when Amy came out. "How's it going?" she asked.

"Done for the day. You'll need to let the pool fill all night. You might want to turn off one of the hoses before you go to bed, and check the level first thing in the morning."

"Got it. Before you go, can you show me how to turn the lights on in the pool?"

I figured she knew, but she probably wanted to get away from the house and any prying ears. "Sure, it's at the pool panel."

The pool equipment was behind a privacy wall at the end of the yard. As soon as we were around the corner, she was dropping to her knees, tugging at my shorts. "I'm so sorry, Alex. I had no idea she was going to drop in." Her hand was already around my cock, stroking me to hardness.

"She's a bit wild, isn't she?" I asked.

Amy gave my cock a long lick. "A little out of control. Careful with her. And if you fuck her, use protection. No telling where she's been. You should know that anything you do with her will probably be known to half the neighborhood before the week is out."

"So your husband told me."

"Don't remind me. I can't believe I'm still friends with her; she's screwed him at least twice that I know of."

"I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't be. Jenna's right, he is an asshole. Even she wouldn't fuck him unless she was three sheets to the wind."

She had me hard, and was pumping me like there was no tomorrow. "Can you come for me, Alex? I don't have much time."

"Lick me again?"

"I think I can do better than that." She moved her mouth over my cock and slid the head between her lips.

I hated the fact that it was almost pitch black where we were. I wanted to see that beautiful face full of my cock. I held her head and eased my cock in and out of her mouth, while her tongue did wonders inside that sexy mouth.

She held me in her hand, stroking me while she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, taking most of my length, bouncing me off the back of her throat. I groaned my enjoyment.

She pulled back for a moment. "Jesus, you got hard fast, Alex. You like my mouth, I take it."

"Don't stop," I groaned, pulling her face back to my aching cock.

She sucked me with abandon, her hand stroking me, her mouth driving me crazy. I thought I'd shoot immediately after she first took me in, but the first urge had subsided, and I was enjoying this unimaginable first blow job. I leaned back against the privacy wall thrusting my hips out so she could continue her brazen act.

She found a rhythm I responded too, and worked me steadily. I felt like one of those carnival games, where you squirted water into the clowns face, making a bar raise until you popped a balloon. She had found the target and the bar was rising quickly. I was going to pop any minute.

"I'm almost there," I warned her.

She stroked me faster, holding the head in her mouth, her tongue working my sensitive crown over. I couldn't hold back even if I'd wanted to. I stifled a groan and let loose, filling her devilish mouth. She continued sucking on me, swallowing my seed, and keeping at it until I softened in her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she said, standing up and brushing off her knees. "I was going to save that for the end, but I couldn't stand the idea of you leaving here tonight like that."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers
123456...9