Poolboy's Revenge

Story Info
A pool boy's revenge on a pornstar.
2.6k words
3.68
76.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
night41
night41
5 Followers

I wake up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I quickly shut it off and rise from my bed. I was swiftly met with a bad case of morning wood and I knew the best way to handle this matter. I yank down my boxers and step out of them and sat down at my computer desk. I bring up my favorite porn site which features my best wet dream Cindy Love. This woman truly is a goddess. Cindy is 6 feet tall, shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, and gravity defying double D breasts. She is so worth the 19.95 subscription fee to the site. I pull my preferred Cindy video up where she is masturbating with a long clear purple dildo. I could not help myself as I grab my waiting dick and started stroking it like there was no tomorrow. I met Cindy's moans with my own. Cindy rammed that lucky dildo in and out. My hand is a blur of movement on my member. Cindy moans and so do I as we cum together in one spectacular moment. The video ends and I log off the site.

I grab a few tissues next to my bed to clean up my mess. I clean the cum off of my stomach and throw the trash away. I depressingly sigh with the knowledge that I will never get a girl like Cindy and at this rate I may never get a girl. I'm an eighteen year old virgin. God every time this fact comes to mind the wind gets knocked out of me.

"Shit" I curse to myself realizing I am going to be late to work. I throw on some cloths and run out of my room. I hop down the stairs. My parents have already left for work and now I know I am all really late. Out the front door I put my pool cleaning supplies in the back of my little white pick-up truck. I get into the driver seat and take off.

I'm headed for my first pool appointment for the day. I love summer. I can get so many more pool jobs done in a day at this time of year. I never thought starting this pool cleaning service make me so much money. Because this job I have been able save enough money for college. It's truly amazing. I think just about everyone in this neighborhood has a pool.

Then my thoughts drift to the coming school year. I can't believe I have only one year left in high school. I can't wait till the college parties. I hear that girls are so much looser in college. That may be my best chance to finally get laid. Looking back I did have a few chances, but I blew it. When I am around a hot girl I just trip over my own words and come off as a complete loser.

I quickly finish my first few jobs for the day. My last one job of the day is actually a new guy who is off on some two week get a way vacation and hired me to take care of his pool while he is away. I love these jobs. No one to bother you so you can get the job done fast and get out of there.

I pull into his driveway and unload my supplies. Into the back yard I go through the side gate with my gear. "Man this guys got a nice pool" I say to myself. The guy had a little but of a tropical theme in his back yard. A couple palm trees and a little bamboo wet bar circled the pool. "First I need empty the filter and then started to scoop up the dead leaves" I say to myself. Then I turn when I hear a splash come from next door. I walk over to the fence and notice a small knothole in the fence plank. Over come with curiosity I peer through to see a lush backyard with a pool with a cascading water fall feature, but then I notice someone swimming in the pool. I can't see her face so well, but thankfully she is moving toward the edge of the pool to pull herself out of the pool. When I see her face I go into shock. It's Cindy Love! I'm not sure but I think I may have cum in my shorts. Cindy gets out of the pool and walks over to a chair and grabs a towel. I am about to faint when she runs that towel all over her body. Man I wish I was that towel. I eye her revealing bathing suit that left nothing to the imagination. Her bikini top was two small red triangles that barely cover her nipples and then she has on a red thong bikini. She sits down in the chair and reclines to a laying position. To my greatest hopes she removes her bikini top. Cindy's breasts are like two small mountains. I curse to myself because of the poor view. I can see legs and the bottom of her breasts, but then again that is good enough for me. I look around and then pull down my shorts. I grab my raging hard on and begin to massaging it. I already know I won't last long. In my eagerness I knock over my skimmer net. Cindy quickly sat up and covered her beautiful breasts with her hands.

I panic. I pull up my shorts and begin to try to run away when I hear her yell, "Who's over there better come here right now or I'll call the cops."

I lower my head, but I am ready to face the music. I hop over the fence and when I bring myself to my feet I see a pissed Cindy Love glaring at me. She had put her top back on. She walks right up to me. She is a good three and a half inches talker then I am. I feel like a child as she looks down at me.

"Explain yourself." She demanded

"C-Cindy I-I'm your b-biggest fan." That is all I could muster at the moment. Suddenly, Cindy laughs and smiles.

"Oh really?" she says with a smile. "You know I always take care of my fans." Cindy then pulls her draw string on her top and lets it fall to the ground.

I could not believe my eyes. Cindy Love my best wet dream is standing in front of me topless and all I'm doing is just standing here like an idiot about to bust a nut. She looks down and notices the bulge in my shorts.

"Well it looks like you have a surprise for me Big Fan," Laughs Cindy. She kneels down before me and hooks her thumbs into the waistband of my shorts. I'm looking down on this beautiful creature about to give me my first blow job. Her flawless double D tits are rubbing against my legs and I'm about to lost complete control.

"Let's see what my Big Fan is packing." Cindy yanks down my shorts and my red pulsing member pops into her view. "The moment of truth" I tell myself. For the next few seconds nothing happens. Cindy begins to snicker. I go colorless with shame.

"Well, My Big Fan it seems that you're not so big after all," Cindy says with a laugh. All I could do was stand there with my five inch boner pointing at Cindy Love. She grabs her digital camera off of the table next to her chair and to my horror she takes a picture of shameful penis. She starts laughing at the picture and then at me.

"You sure had the balls to spy on me, but you sure don't have the cock," She says with a grin. I do my best not to cry and pull my shorts up. I hop over the fence and take off. Driving home I can still hear her laughing at me and my small penis.

Back in my room I nearly breakdown in tears, but I pull myself together. "She's going to pay for this," I say to myself. Need to delete that picture I thought. I devised a course of action. Later after night fall I quickly sneak out of my house. As not to make any noise leaving I took my old bike from the side of the house and sped off into the night.

I rode over to Cindy's house and parked my bike in my client's driveway. I noticed that there was no car in the drive way. I hop over Cindy's fence and creep through her backyard. To my luck her backdoor was unlocked. I entered her kitchen. With a sigh of relief it seems like she is not home. I need to find that camera. I follow the stairs up to her bedroom and inside I find her digital camera on her night stand. I flip through her pictures and find my picture. I quickly deleted the picture of my tiny dick from the camera's memory card. I put the camera down and walk over to her dresser in the top drawer I saw an assortment of dildos and handcuffs and I'm instantly hard.

When I hear the shower turn on I panic and accidentally pulled the drawer out of the dresser spilling the contents to the ground. Cindy runs out of the shower completely naked to meet her intruder. Cindy's soaked hair and the water running down her perfect body overwhelms me from taking any action. Her breasts sway with her movements.

"You," she screams. When she pulls out a stun gun it brings me back to reality. I turn to run, but when I hear the stun gun go off. I stop to check myself. I look around to find Cindy unconscious on the floor. She must have slipped and shocked herself. I walk over to her and kick the stun gun away. I bend down to see if she is alright. I attentively squeeze her left breast to see if she would react. She really was out cold. I look over at the handcuffs and an idea pops into my head.

It took a little doing, but I handcuffed her to the four corners of her bed. Cindy's legs were spread eagle before me. I peel of my clothes and stand naked before my unconscious goddess. I climb onto the bed and stare down at her beautifully trimmed pussy. My member throbs with anticipation. I bend down and kiss her pussy. I quickly find her clit and I begin to stimulate it with my thumb. I was a little surprised to notice Cindy is starting to get wet even though she is still knocked out. I have been dreaming fucking this angel for years and now it's going to happen.

"It's now or never," I tell myself. I position my cock to the entrance of Cindy's pussy and part her soft lips with my rigid member. I slowly push all the way inside of her. I stop to saver the feeling. The feeling is so amazing it's so hot and wet. I begin to slowly pump in and out of Cindy. I become mesmerized by the bouncing of her tits in reaction to my movements. I try not to moan too loudly, but to my surprise Cindy slowly wakes up.

She first sees me on top her and then she tries to slap me, but finds both of her hands are cuffed to the bed posts.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Cindy tries to glare at me, but I could not meet her gaze. My plan was to ignore her and keep fucking till my heart's content. "Oh, I see. You can't get a girl to fuck that little dick of yours so you come here and rape me," spat Cindy. I push those words out of my head and keep pumping into her. "I'm guessing by the size of your cock your about twelve or thirteen?" I can feel Cindy smirking at me.

"I'm eighteen," I say gasping. I could not stop myself from moaning and groaning. This is just too good.

Cindy laughs. It's not supposed to go this way. "Eighteen? Wow, I almost feel sorry for you," She says with a giggle. I meet her gaze. She devilishly looks back and me and says, "You know I can't even feel you inside me."

At these words I start slamming into her. "I'll make you feel me!" I yell. I was only met with laughter from Cindy. "Yeah make we feel that tiny pecker," she yelled. I could not hold out any longer so I pull out my cock and ram it back inside of her and then an eruption of cum shot into her. I grunt my satisfaction and fall back on my butt.

Cindy looks over at the clock and smiles. "Quick, but at least you had a big finish little guy," she says with a laugh. "You will never satisfy a woman with that pathetic thing between your legs."

I get up from the bed and Cindy is still giggling at me.

"Look! It's even smaller," Cindy says while eyeing my shriveled penis.

"That's it," I think to myself. I bend down in front of the bed and pick up the biggest dildo I could find. The thing looked more like a jackhammer than a dildo. I notice an on switch. The whole thing starts moving like it's a snake. I stand up with it in my hand and when Cindy saw what I had she stopped giggling. She glares at me. It's like she is daring me to do it.

I put the tip of the monster dildo into Cindy's pussy and started to slowly push it inside of her. It would have been impossible to push this monster into her if she wasn't so wet and full of my semen. It was the perfect lubricant. "This is what a real man is suppose to feel like," breaths Cindy. It's so tight, but I was able push it all the way inside of her. Her breasts rise and fall with heavy breathy. I take pleasure from this amazing sight. I turn the dildo on and immediately Cindy's starts to moan loudly. I step back and enjoy the show. I rapidly get a hard on again at Cindy's moans and grunts of pleasure.

I climb back on the bed and kneel over Cindy. She doesn't even register that I'm on top of her. I place my hard member between her tits. I place hand on both of her perfect breasts and press them together and started to pump my cock into her tits. The sight of my dick sliding between Cindy's tits is burned into my brain. The feeling I'm about to cum snaps me back to earth. I don't hold back as fuck her tits. With a grunt I shoot my load onto Cindy's gorgeous face. Cindy screams out as she climaxes. Exhausted I collapse beside her.

I don't know how long I had laid their but when I came to Cindy had passed out. I got up and turned off the dildo and pull the monster out. Then I quickly unlock the handcuffs. I grab my cloths and take one last look at my dream girl. I threw my cloths on as fast as I can and bolted out the front door. I got on my bike and headed home. "Thank goodness she doesn't know who I am." I say to myself with a smile.

To be continued...

night41
night41
5 Followers