Poolhouse Memory

Story Info
Inside poolhouse, older woman's fantasy came true.
2k words
4.43
257k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers

Jack was always a good kid, from the time he was a little boy I would babysit him while his parents went on their numerous vacations and weekend get-a-ways. I was an older woman, 43, with no kids of my own and recently divorced, so it wasn't like I had a full social calendar just yet. But Jack was no longer a little boy, he was 20 with the body of a 30 year old man. How quickly he had matured and my babysitting services were obviously no longer needed.

One afternoon while I was sunbathing Jack walked over to me and brazenly commented on his approval of the size of my tits.

You know you don't look half bad for a chic in her 40's, Miss B, he said.

A little surprised I managed to stutter out... Thank you Jack.

No problem Miss B, he said as he walked away.

I must admit, the fact that a younger man had been checking me out excited me. Little did I know Jack had been checking me out for awhile now. That night Jack's parents left again, they would be gone for 2 weeks this time. Well of course, leaving a 20 year old alone in a house the size of Texas is just an open invitation for a party. And like clock work, around 9 pm that night, Jack's driveway looked the parking lot of a nightclub. Low riders with neons in every shade of the rainbow littered the drive way along with girls in tight, short skirts, and the echoing sounds of AC/DC creeping from the mass hysteria inside every time Jack would open the door to greet one of his guests.

Deciding it looked like an awesome party I decided to sit outside by the pool and watch the happenings from there. Every few minutes the door would open again, either with guests leaving or a huge crowd slithering inside the party house. I sat with my feet dangling in the water as I sipped my rum and coke. My mind drifted off to memories of all the college parties I had attended in my years at Brown. So long ago it seemed. Then my mind shifted back to Jack's comments earlier that day. Ya know, he's right. I really don't look all bad for a chic my age, I thought to myself, sorta giggling.

What's so funny? a voice from behind me asked.

I quickly turned around to see Jack standing there.

Oh hi Jack, I said, smiling.

Hi Miss B, he said as he took a spot next to me by the pool.

Why aren't you at the party? I asked.

Oh, they don't need me in there, I'm what you might call the host who gets things started, but that's about all of my duties at these parties, he said, swishing his feet in the cool water.

So what do I owe the honor of the host's presence at my pool tonight? I asked, smiling coyly.

Well you looked kinda lonely out here all by yourself, and very sexy too, smiling as he nudged my shoulder with his.

Well thank you again Jack. I could feel my cheeks burning, the tell tale sign I was blushing like a timid school girl.

Oh red's your color, he said, winking and laughing.

Playfully smacking him on the back of his head, Shut up Jack, you brat!!

So what are you drinking tonight, Miss B?

Rum and coke, you want some?

He smiled ear to ear, Yeah I want some.

Before I had a chance to get up to fix his drink, he had planted his firm hand on my thigh.

Jack? What are you doing?

I've had a crush on you for years Miss B.

Oh my God, hearing this set my body on fire. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had had a crush on him since he was in his mid teens, but I never dreamed in a thousand years I would ever get a chance to fulfill my fantasies.

What about your friends? Your party? I asked him.

Don't worry Miss B, my friends are all half drunk by now and that party is gonna go on for hours yet, no one will even notice I'm gone, I guarantee it.

This was music to my ears, as I looked into his eyes, his beautiful blue-gray eyes.

He then stood up, reaching down for my hand. Quickly I slid my hand into his and he led me into my pool house just a few feet away.

Once inside, he quickly shut and locked the door.

For a moment, we just stood there, staring at each other. The only sounds were the muffled music from his party next door and our breathing. Neither of us knowing what the other is going to do next. He slowly walked over to me, sliding his hand behind my neck and gently, passionately kissing my crimson lips. I could feel his cock already growing inside the flimsy material of his shorts. He was an amazing kisser, I melted in his young arms.

You smell delicious Miss B, he whispered. Thank you, I moaned as our kiss slowly broke. He began kissing my neck as I leaned my head over to one side, granting him access to my flesh. His young tongue flickered over my skin, occasionally biting and sucking, sure to leave a small mark of this moment. I found my hands slowly sliding down his perfect, fit form, sliding my fingers under his shirt, sliding it over his head. We kissed again as he began untying the straps from my bikini top, the same bikini I had been wearing earlier when he so sexually commented on my body.

My mature tits bounced free as the restraints were loosened, I felt the bikini top brush my legs as he dropped it to the floor. Our warm flesh pressed into each other as our tongues danced in unison, sucking and nibbling each others tongues. I wasted no time sliding my fingertips into the waistband of his shorts, letting them fall down to his ankles. He stepped back, stepping out of them. Looking at me, he whispered, take off your bottom. With trembling, yet excited hands, I slowly, seductively slid the red material down over my hips, exposing my slightly shaven, mature pussy. He licked his lips as he gazed at my mound. His cock began to stiffen even more.

As we both stood there naked, he walked over to me again. This time kissing me rougher, with more purpose. I want you, he whispered in my ear. Oh God, those were the words I had been longing to hear him say to me forever. We kissed harder as the head of his cock pushed against my mound, I knew I wanted him inside me... soon. We began lowering our bodies to the floor, the soft carpet made my back itch. He immediately slid down between my legs, prying them open to get a full view of the pussy he had been wanting for awhile now. Oh God, you look amazing, he whispered.

And with no warning, he buried his face into my pussy. Hard, meaningful strokes with his tongue. Over and over his mouth raped my clit, sucking and biting it as I wrapped my legs around his shoulders, opening myself wider to him. His tongue slid inside me, fucking me like a tiny cock, it sent electrical surges thru my body. Oh God Yesssss!! I screamed over and over as he raped my pussy with his mouth. I began bucking my hips up to meet the thrusts of his tongue. He sucked harder, licked deeper, then sticking 2 fingers inside me, opening me even more. I could hear him groaning as he ate me out, his young mouth giving my pussy an oral beating.

Oh fuck yesssssss!! I screamed as my body began shaking. I'm gonna cummmmm Jack, don't stop baby!! Oh God, please don't fucking stop!! I begged him. Soon my juices coated his face like a dam that had just broken. He eagerly sucked and licked my juices, lapping them like a thirsty dog. When he finished, he slid his body back up mine, planting his wet lips to mine, I could smell my pussy on his mouth, it drove me wild. I began sucking and licking his lips, trying to get every drop of me from his mouth. Spread your legs Miss B, he moaned.

Gladly and willingly I spread my legs for my young lover, wrapping them around his hips, my feet dangling down. He wasted no time driving his cock into me. I moaned so loudly in his ear, it had been awhile since I had been fucked. Oh fuck Miss B, you're fuckin' tight, he groaned in my ear. Fuck me Jack, I moaned, grinding down on his cock. My nails dug into his young flesh, prompting him to fuck me deeper, harder, faster then he had ever fucked any of those sluts that I had seen coming and going from his house over the years.

I dropped my legs from the grip I had on his hips as he leaned back, his cock still impaling me. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs up in the air, I was spread eagle completely. I wanna watch my cock going in and out of you, he said. This made me so hot. I couldn't resist reaching down and fingering my clit again. Oh fuck yeahhhhh!! he yelled, rub that pussy for me, let me see you finger fuck your pussy while I fuck you. Our eyes were locked on each other as he pumped me harder. His balls slapped my ass, that sound I had fantasized about for years. His breathing became a lot more labored as he fucked me, each time sliding his cock out, then ramming it back in me.

Oh fuck!! I yelled, I'm cummingggggg again!! Again I coated his cock with my juices, feeling them trickle down to my asshole, then to the carpet below. This was all he needed, I felt him pump me one more time, then his delicious, warm cum shot into my pussy. Each thick squirt felt better then the last. Even after he finished, he continued pumping. I can't leave you yet Miss B, he said, in a breathless whisper. You don't have to baby. Just fuck me, I demanded. Suddenly he stopped. Slowly he withdrew his still rock hard cock from me. I want your ass, I've wanted to fuck you up the ass for years. I wasted no time getting on my hands and knees.

I could feel the heat of his body on my ass as he positioned himself behind me. My asshole was still pretty wet from my last orgasm, so he had no trouble sliding his cock right in. Oh Fuck!! he moaned, this is so tight!! Fuck me Jack!! I yelled as I grinded my ass onto him. Tightening and releasing my grip, the walls of my asshole milking him. He pumped me so hard I fell forward, my face buried in the carpet.

You like that Miss B?

You like my young cock fucking you?

Oh fuck yessssssss!! I screamed.

Good, cuz I'm gonna fuck this ass whenever I want Miss B, anytime I want it, I'm gonna take it.

It's yours baby, no one else's, I assured him.

I'm gonna mark my territory Miss B, this is mine.

OH

FUCK

YEAHHHHHHHH!!

With that, he shot his load deep in my ass. Shot after shot invaded my asshole, marking it as property of Jack.

We both collapsed, breathing heavily, enjoying what we just did. Our timing could not have been any better either. Someone was knocking on the door.

Jack?

Jack? You in there?

Yeah!! he yelled, just a sec, I'll be right out.

I better go Miss B.

Ok hun, get back to your party.

We kissed and got dressed. He left the pool house first. I left a few minutes later when I was sure no one was watching.

It's been a couple years since our "meeting" in the pool house. Jack went on to college. But every summer he always comes back to reclaim his property.

Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers