Poolside

Story Info
GF continues to feed newfound exhibitionism at the pool.
2.3k words
4.35
46.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and his girlfriend Penny were excited to take advantage of all the opportunities Sin City presented. The couple quickly found while Las Vegas offers an array of nightlife activity, the options during the day were essentially limited to gambling and going to the pool. After a morning of varying success at the five-dollar blackjack tables and penny slots, Rick and Penny decided the pool was more to their liking.

As they walked out through the lobby of their hotel, they both concluded the pool area was even more expansive than they'd expected. There were three separate pools and four hot tub areas scattered around the edges and corners of the pool deck. And those were just the pools they could see. Who knew what was around every corner and down each pathway. Rick and Penny lay their towels down in adjacent lawn chairs near one of the big pools. The pool deck was certainly not deserted, but there was no problem finding two chairs next to one another; the hotel was clearly prepared for the summer months when guests would flock poolside to combat the brutal desert heat.

They both started to settle in and remove the layers of clothing they were wearing to look decent while walking the casino floor. Rick was a tall, thin young man with short, brown hair. He removed his cargo shorts to reveal dark blue swim trunks that went down to his knees. Penny wore a green bikini that tied in front, covering her small, but unmistakably present breasts. Penny was a rather petite girl of medium height with dark hair and smooth, golden skin.

After applying sunscreen, Rick took out his iPhone and Penny her book. Within minutes, a waitress approached the two and took their drink orders. Without hesitation, Rick ordered margaritas on the rocks for both of them. Penny's first reaction was to check her watch, though she quickly realized what a silly response that was. They were in Las Vegas, people drank all hours of the day. And it was, indeed, after noon. Today was a perfect day to lie around by the pool with a drink and unwind. The sun was hot, but not unbearably so, and occasional breezes cooled off and refreshed the couple. Penny lost herself in her book as Rick listened to a podcast in his reclined chair. After about an hour and two margaritas, Rick drifted off into a light sleep.

Penny continued to quietly read her book and nurse her drink, though she was not above stealing some sips from Rick after she noticed he had fallen asleep. When she reached the end of the chapter, she put the book away and lay back in her chair, allowing the sun to bathe her already crisp skin. After a few minutes of warm euphoria, a huge gust of wind jolted Rick out of his nap.

"How long was I out?" he asked as he sat up in the lawn chair.

"About an hour," Penny replied after looking down at her watch.

"It's such a warm day, it's so easy to drift to sleep."

"I'm sure those two margaritas had nothing to do with it. Why don't you take a dip in the pool and wake yourself up," Penny suggested.

Rick stood up, kissed Penny on the forehead, and walked the short distance to the pool. Only ten or twelve people were actually in the pool, with about twice that number scattered on the deck around the outside. Rick wondered if the other pools were more crowded, not that he was complaining about the humble attendance. As he looked around, he noticed a couple in the corner of the pool, somewhat isolated. The woman was sitting on top of the man and they were aggressively making out. The man pulled his lips away from hers and relocated them onto her neck; she threw her head back passionately. After a few seconds of attacking her neck and cupping her breasts, he seemed to whisper something into her ear. A sly smile ran across the woman's face and she nodded to him.

Rick looked around the pool and wondered if anyone else had noticed the couple or even cared what was going on. The only person he found also curiously surveying the scene was Penny. As he looked back, the couple climbed out of the pool and walked down a shrub-covered pathway, hand in hand. Rick returned to his spot next to Penny, eager to analyze what they'd just seen.

"Did you see that?" She asked.

"Yeah, they were really going at it," he answered.

"You don't suppose they left to..."

"Oh I'm sure they did."

The two broke eye contact and tried to find the couple through the trees, but they were plain out of sight. Rick shrugged his shoulders and returned to his toweled chair, but the scene had left Penny somewhat aroused. She quickly came up with a plan to address the situation though; she would not let herself go unattended.

"Hey, could you grab the sunscreen? I think it's time for me to reapply."

Rick unpacked the tanning oil and handed it to her.

"Would you mind doing it for me? I don't want to get my hands greasy."

"Sure," Rick replied as he dried his hands completely on his towel. He opened the bottle and began to apply the lotion to Penny, beginning with her feet and legs. He already loved her skin tone and began to imagine how gorgeous her skin would look after a few days at the pool. He forced himself to think about something else, fearing it would become obvious to everyone at the pool if he continued that same line of thought.

Penny on the other hand couldn't stop thinking sexual thoughts. She had never felt as exposed and vulnerable as she did earlier that morning. She would have thought those feelings would extinguish any sex drive inside her, but instead it just exacerbated her arousal. She had never so much as had anyone walk in on her while she touched herself, but as the maid stood there and watched Penny swallow load after load of Rick's cum, she became so aroused, she practically had an orgasm of her own. She didn't tell Rick, but she actually masturbated herself to orgasm while he was in the shower later that morning. Ordinarily she wouldn't dream of trying to get herself off in such a short window, but she was so turned on, what usually took Penny twenty minutes or longer only took five. And now the combination of Rick applying lotion to her body and seeing the couple so unabashed about their physical affection left Penny with an uncontrollable feeling of lust yet again.

Penny wanted to let Rick know just how she was feeling. She waited for the next time Rick's hand reached the top of her thigh and let out a soft moan. Rick's hand stopped for a beat before it began to move again. As before, a whimper of a moan escaped Penny's lips as Rick's hands moved up her legs again. Rick wasn't sure if the moans were intentionally audible or meant to be silent. In either case, the look on Penny's face—her closed eyes and slightly agape mouth—confirmed to him that she was enjoying it. As he watched his girlfriend become more aroused, Rick started to become less concerned with the obvious signs that he too was enjoying it.

The next time Rick ran his hands up the inside of Penny's legs, he let himself linger. With two fingers, he rubbed the crotch of her bikini bottoms in a circular, painfully slow motion. Penny bit down hard on her bottom lip. As Rick drew his hand away, she opened her eyes, which immediately darted down to her boyfriend's obvious hard on. She could feel herself get even wetter from the sight of his growing cock. She knew he knew exactly what he was doing to her.

Again Rick's hands worked their way up Penny's thighs. This time, his fingers slipped under her bikini bottoms and started to rub her clit. She let out a loud, spontaneous moan, less calculated than her previous whimpers. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. Rick was actually masturbating her in broad daylight! She looked around, but no one seemed to be paying attention. She couldn't tell if she was relieved or disappointed. Before she had time to think about it, his fingers departed again.

Penny didn't wait any longer to take matters into her own hands. Without making eye contact with Rick, she grabbed his hand and began to walk away from the chairs, her eyes darting in every which direction. She spotted an empty hot tub in the corner with trees and ferns surrounding the tub on three sides. Perfect.

Penny dragged Rick behind her like a school child preparing to be punished. For too long she let him tease her in public where she couldn't do anything about it. She was beginning to realize that it wasn't that she couldn't do anything about it, but that she wouldn't. Well that was all about to change.

She darted for the wall and pressed the button to turn on the jets; if they were going to do this, they were going to do it right. She quickly descended into the pool and straddled Rick, who was waiting for her. Before she had time to plan her next move, he plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy. Penny let out a muted scream. She didn't mind if they got caught—in fact she almost wanted them to get caught—but not before they had their fun. Rick continued to thrust his fingers inside of her, only giving her breaks to rub her clit. Penny rode his fingers hard, occasionally looking around to spot any voyeurs. As Rick curled his fingers around the inside of his petite girlfriend's pussy, Penny couldn't decide what to do with her arms. They went from the top of her head to around Rick's shoulders and then to his waist. After a few minutes, she was tired of trying to be coy with her arms and decided she just had to feel his cock.

Rick let out a startled groan as Penny grabbed his cock around the fabric of the swimsuit. She untied the string holding his suit together and tore apart the velcro fly. She pumped her hands a few times before determining by the look on his face that he couldn't take much more. Disappointed she couldn't have more fun pumping his cock, Penny removed her hand and continued grinding on Rick's fingers. After a few more minutes, she decided she couldn't take it anymore. His fingers felt great, but she was tired of the foreplay.

"I need your cock inside of me," Penny whispered in Rick's ear.

Her request caught Rick completely off guard. He thought what they were doing was scandalous enough; he had no idea this was all a precursor to what they would do next.

"Really?" He asked.

Penny nodded and smiled. As Rick looked around, half worried someone might see, half worried he'd cum before he was even inside of her, Penny shifted her bikini bottom aside and lowered herself onto his erection.

The couple let out a simultaneous moan. At this point they were both so close to cumming Penny didn't care who heard them. Rick grabbed her ass and moved her back and forth on his cock, controlling her motion and hitting every wall inside her. She felt unbelievable around his hard dick. After she got him so close with her hand just a few minutes ago, Rick knew he couldn't last long inside her pussy.

Penny continued to ride her boyfriend's hot, hard cock with reckless abandon. She scanned the pool deck when she saw a head quickly turn away. About fifty feet away there was a young man in his early twenties who clearly knew what was going on in the hot tub. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting yet again from the thrill of being watched. While returning every thrust Rick made with a moan and a thrust of her own, Penny's focus remained on the man, wondering if he knew she knew he was watching. She wasn't going to look away until she made eye contact with him. It only took a few more seconds before the young man tried to steal another glance. He was clearly startled to discover that she was staring straight at him. Penny shot him a smile before tossing her head back and grabbing Rick's shoulders to stabilize herself.

"Baby, I can't last much longer. I'm going to cum!" Rick said exhaustedly.

"Cum inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

That's all the encouragement he needed as she began to feel him spasm inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up!" Penny pleaded, her own climax nearing.

His first shot hit Penny with so much force, she immediately began to cum too. He pumped load after load deep inside her as she began to writhe with her own orgasm. Even as she continued to ride him, she forced her eyes open to look at the man. She saw that not only was he watching, but his friend next to him was watching too. Even better, she thought.

When Rick was finished emptying himself inside of her, he slowly removed his cock. Penny collapsed in Rick's arm, exhausted from the adrenaline rush of riding her boyfriend in public. After allowing a few seconds to catch their breath, Penny broke the silence.

"That was incredible."

"Yeah."

"I was getting pretty loud, wasn't I?"

"Yeah."

"We should probably get out of here," she concluded.

Penny and Rick got up from the hot tub and hurriedly headed towards their chairs, hand in hand. Penny could feel the cum oozing out of her tight pussy with each step. As they walked back, she looked over at the two young men who were still staring at her in disbelief. She smiled and winked at them and she passed. I guess she fulfilled a few people's fantasies today.