Poolside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait your turn!" I said, and I began to do the same thing to the other girls, one after the other.

Carrie and Sherrie were really stiff and scared when I began to kiss their pussies, so I was particularly gentle with them. But after a couple of turns they also began to loosen up, and I could feel and see their labia swelling. In the weightless underwater environment all five vaginas soon gaped, framed by their puffy labia, surrounded in turn by dark, slightly-trimmed, waving pubic hair.

Between girls I would hyperventilate until I got dizzy, then I could hold my breath and lick and kiss for about thirty seconds underwater. The dizziness kept me from ejaculating, even though I could feel several girls fondling me all the time. I had my face in one pussy and my hands on one or two others, and all of us were beginning to get really ready for sex, although Carrie and Sherrie were still holding back.

Finally I had to stop to really catch my breath, and we began to alternate. The five of them would suck me underwater, then I would return the favor on the five of them. We alternated for at least a half-hour. Even Carrie and Sherrie began to get extremely aroused, and their nipples, clearly visible even when they sat down in the shallow water, were poking straight out and turning darker and darker with each of their turns. It was obvious that I was going to fuck at least one of the five, and soon. This teasing just couldn't keep going on much longer.

Even though I couldn't taste their juices underwater, I began to push my tongue inside them as I kissed, licked, and blew bubbles into them. I added finger-fucking as I sucked on their now easily-found buttons. Not surprisingly I discovered that Carrie's and Sherrie's hymens were intact, and I was only able to get a single finger into each of them. After first resisting my intrusion into their most private openings, they soon began to move their hips as I pushed my finger in and out of them. Excited virgins! Nice!

Up to this point I had somehow managed to keep from shooting my wad, but I knew I couldn't last much longer. I was experienced enough that I could hold myself back when I made love, but five naked, excited women provided me with altogether too much stimulation! Even in the water I could feel my balls beginning to swell and ache, and I really needed release. I didn't want to waste my cum in the pool. Fortunately Nancy felt the same way.

As her turn to suck me came, she announced, "I can't take any more of this kid stuff! I need to get laid! And I'm on the pill, anyway!" She wrapped her legs around my waist, and grabbed my erection and moved it against her pussy. She then impaled herself on me in one motion. "God! YES! OH, YES!" She cried. I felt like saying the same thing!

Nancy clamped herself to me and tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth. Barb dived underwater between my legs. "Hey, go down and take a look! He's got it all the way inside her!" Barb announced as she came back up.

As the other three dived down and checked us out, I began to caress Nancy's breasts and nipples as we kissed. The contrast with the cool water on the rest of my body made her pussy feel incredibly hot around my penis. I knew it wouldn't take much for me to climax.

With very little effort I could lift Nancy until I was almost out of her, then slam her down all the way again with a splash. As we mated in the shallow water, Barb and Alice both looked excited, and Carrie and Sherrie looked a little scared. But they all stood close to us and watched, taking turns diving underwater so that they could see everything.

It didn't take long. As our down-thrusting splashes got faster and faster, I began to groan and Nancy began to grunt. "Faster! Harder! YES! YES! GOD! OOOOOOH!" She screamed.

I felt her vagina clamping my penis in rhythmic pulses as she leaned her head back and screamed again. She held me all the way inside her and jerked and twisted from side to side. I immediately yelled and exploded into her several times, each time causing her to grunt and increase the intensity of her squeezing on my penis. Her whole body trembled and shook, sending ripples across the pool.

Her violent orgasm finally subsided, and I caressed and kissed her. My legs were trembling. My penis remained inside her, not fully erect, but mostly stiff, probably because she was still rhythmically squeezing it with her vagina. Nancy wiggled against me and had several mini-orgasms as she calmed down. "God, that was great! Fuck me again, Don! I want more!" She cried.

The other four girls were staring at us, open-mouthed. Carrie and Sherrie, the two virgins, looked truly astonished. Judging from their erect nipples and from the dark coloring on their chests, all four were deeply aroused. I felt my penis beginning to enlarge again and its head started to press firmly against Nancy's cervix.

With my penis firmly lodged inside her, I carried Nancy to a ladder in the shallow end of the pool. She wrapped her legs around me and I carefully climbed the ladder with her, bouncing hard inside her with each rung. Once I got out of the pool, I stood for a few moments, feeling my penis swelling even more deep inside her. She kissed me and moaned, "Fuck me again, Don!"

I carried her to the pile of chair cushions, pulled several out, and tossed them onto the grass. Then I lowered Nancy onto the cushions and began to slowly and deliberately fuck her in the missionary position. She pulled her knees up to adjust the angle and depth of my penetration, and she immediately began to make little sounds of pleasure.

The other four sat on the grass around us, perhaps a yard from Nancy and me. I put on a show for them, particularly for the two virgins. I pulled slowly completely out of Nancy, then slowly and deliberately slid myself all the way back inside her. Nancy sighed loudly each time. At the bottom I rubbed my pubic bone back and forth against her clitoris. I repeated this for several minutes as Nancy and I got accustomed to each other's responses.

My penis was immediately wet from Nancy's juices and it glistened in the light from the pool. There was a little "pop" each time I pulled out of her and a wet "skoosh" each time I got all the way into her and our pubic hair mashed together. I could see the other four girls watching intently as my penis moved in and out of Nancy and as she began to get more and more aroused. The sharp scent of the juices squishing out of Nancy was clearly obvious to every one of the watchers, as it was to Nancy and me.

It was also clear that fucking with an audience really turned Nancy on. She was grunting and moaning each time I pressed against her clitoris, and she began thrusting her hips upward, both trying to keep me from coming out of her and to drive me into her faster. Nancy tried to pick up the tempo, but I held back, moving just a little slower than she wanted. Nancy soon began to gasp and pant. "GOD! FINISH ME! FUCK ME HARD! I WANT IT! DON'T LEAVE ME ON THE EDGE LIKE THIS!"

Several strokes later I pressed myself all the way into her and began to twist back and forth against her clitoris until I felt her climax beginning. Then I started fucking her as fast as I could move in and out. Nancy completely lost control. Her legs began to jerk and kick, and she dug her fingernails into my back, smashing her hard-tipped breasts into my chest as she screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

As her scream ended, I stopped moving, and her scream changed into a continuous, low moan. As soon as the trembling in her body slowed, I started fucking her again. Within a dozen strokes she had another screaming climax, "AAAAAAAAAA!"

I repeated this a couple of more times before I ejaculated into her. By this time she was no longer clawing me. She was arching her back to press her hips hard against me. Her arms and legs were twitching and flopping hard against the cushions and the grass, she was breathing in short gasps, and her screams had become a series of loud, continuous grunts, "NNH! NNH! NNH!"

After this second ejaculation, I felt my penis quickly becoming flaccid. When Nancy stopped thrusting her hips, I slowly pulled out of her, leaving my penis against her pussy. Nancy and I were both gasping for air. I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms. Waves of rippling muscles were clearly visible spreading out from her crotch down her legs and up her abdomen. They slowly subsided as the five of us watched. I could hear the ragged, rapid breathing of the other four girls as they watched Nancy slowly calm down.

The smell from her pussy was intoxicating and overwhelming. I inhaled deeply then leaned back and sat down. As I did so a glistening rope of cum stretched from her pussy to the tip of my penis, then finally snapped. I pointed at Nancy's pussy, and the four girls all leaned in closer to look.

Nancy's erect clitoris was a tiny, gleaming wet knob, clearly visible in the light from the pool. Her partially-open vagina was still pulsing, about once each second. Each pulse caused a mixture of her juices and my cum to squeeze out, and a large pool was slowly spreading on the cushion between her thighs.

After each girl had taken a good look, I leaned down and licked and sucked on her pussy, sending Nancy into yet another long, screaming orgasm as she writhed on the cushions.

I kissed Nancy, smearing her face with our fluids, then got up and dived into the pool. I scrubbed myself off, then climbed back out. The four naked girls were still on their knees staring at Nancy who lay spread-eagled on the cushions, eyes closed, apparently falling asleep as her breathing gradually became slower.

I stared at them for a couple of minutes, and the sight of their bodies began to make me hard again. As soon as I was reasonably erect, I stood over Nancy's head, waved my penis, and asked, "Who's next?"

Carrie and Sherrie stared open-mouthed at my penis but then quickly shook their heads. Alice immediately said, "I'd better drive these two home." She gave me a smile, and I knew from the look she gave me that she really wanted to stay.

Barb softly said, "I can't leave until Nancy does." She was slowly rubbing her pussy with the fingers of her right hand.

Before they dressed, I kissed Carrie, Sherrie, and Alice. I pulled each girl hard against me with my nearly-erect penis pressing against her pubic hair. They all had hard nipples and kissed me deeply - even the virgins!

Carrie didn't step away from me when I released her. "How does it feel to hold me naked against you like this, Carrie?" I whispered.

She pulled me tighter and pressed her pussy against my penis. "I should be embarrassed, but instead I feel . . . nice!" She said. "I wish I didn't have to go home now!" She gave me a long, deep kiss, then moved away.

I whispered, "Happy Birthday!" to Alice when it was her turn.

She slid her hand between us and grabbed my penis. "I wish you could give me this, but I'm driving and I promised their parents I'd have them home before it got too late!"

"Why not come back up after you take them home?" I suggested.

"I can't! Mom and Dan still have birthday plans for me! We gotta get home!" She replied. I rubbed her nipples and she gave my penis a last squeeze as she kissed me.

Carrie, Sherrie, and Alice quickly got dressed and they drove away. As the noise of their car disappeared, Barb turned to face me. I could see fresh moisture glistening on her thighs. "It's not as hard as it was before. Do you think you can get it all the way up again?" She teased.

"If you're willing to lick and suck me a little, sure! But do you really want to? I thought you had a steady boyfriend."

Barb sniffed. "Boy is right! I'm on the pill and we screw and everything, but I've never done anything like that!" She looked over at Nancy who was now gently snoring, still spread-eagled on her back. Even from ten feet away the scent of sex coming from Nancy was thick and heavy in the air.

Barb slowly pressed herself against me, her nipples rock-hard against my chest. She kissed me hard. Then she giggled and dragged us both into the pool.

She began to rub my penis and balls and she dived underwater and began to suck on my penis. As she came up for air, Barb said, "As soon as you're ready, I want a pool-fuck, just like Nancy got. Then I want you to carry me out and do me like you did her!" She immediately took a big breath and resumed her underwater sucking.

It took a few minutes, but there's nothing like the erotic attentions of an aroused and attractive, naked woman who really wants to be fucked. As she slipped me inside her and I began to slide in and out of her, Barb remarked, "Brad's a little bigger, but the way you move inside me makes me really hot inside! All he does is pound in and out really fast. God, what you're doing really feels incredible! UNNNH! YESSSS!"

I brought her to a splashing, screaming climax a few minutes later, but I didn't ejaculate. It was easy to stay hard as I carried her up the ladder with my penis still socketed inside her. I placed some more cushions on the grass near the sleeping Nancy, and I kept slow-fucking Barb to several violent and loud orgasms until I finally had my third ejaculation of the night. Following Nancy's example Barb held nothing back, and she too lost control of her body as she exploded again and again.

As I lapped up our combined juices from her crotch and tried to bring her to another orgasm, Barb gently pushed me away, saying, "I'm still too sensitive! That's okay! Just let me rest!"

We shared a juicy kiss. "Mmmmm! I've never tasted a fuck before!" She said. "Kinda kinky! But yummy!"

Barb soon fell asleep spread-eagled as Nancy had done, and I watched her for a few minutes as the cum slowly oozed out of her. Man, these two girls were completely uninhibited and responsive! What incredibly great sex! They had allowed their reactions to overwhelm them, and their orgasms had been multiple and nearly continuous.

I was wiped out and my cock was a little sore. I decided to rest for a couple of hours then wake them, so I headed for the pile of cushions. Before I could grab one, Nancy whispered, "Don, come here! To me!"

I lay down with Nancy and kissed her. "Barb's screams woke me. I could probably do it again, but I just want to cuddle with you! I have this wonderful warm feeling inside me. All over!" She said.

I rolled her over on top of me and she pressed her pussy hard against my thigh. We both fell asleep. As I drifted off I could feel cum and pussy juice dripping out of her onto my leg. She made little purring sounds in her throat as she slept on me. Her breath was warm against my neck.

Sometime later I became aware of Barb joining us. Several hours passed, and a few minutes before dawn I awoke to find myself on my back with Barb wrapped around me on one side and Nancy on the other. The air was warm, and I was a little sweaty, although neither girl was. I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling their sticky pubic hair pressing against my legs and their soft breasts pressing against my chest. The smell of sex was everywhere, even on their breath.

As the sky began to get brighter, I woke the naked girls, and they squealed when they realized what time it was. They leaped into the pool with me to clean up, then quickly dressed and left after kissing me several times, passionately. "My dad's going to kill me!" I heard one of them say as they ran to their car.

As their car raced away, I put the leftover beer in my car and tossed the leftover cake into the trash can. Then I got a hose and cleaned the mixed sex juices off several sticky pool cushions. I left the damp cushions on chairs so that they would dry in the sun, then dressed and went back to my apartment. I crashed.

The alarm clock woke me, and I had a quick lunch, then returned to the pool at 2:00. Our backup-guard, Katrina Thomas, had opened the pool, and she was full of questions. "Hey, Don! How was the party last night? How come there were wet cushions on six of the chairs? And why were the pool lights still on when I got here?"

I mumbled something about the party being a lot of fun and that I had been distracted and must have forgotten about the lights. Katrina grinned at me and said she'd be right back.

She went down to the pump room. She returned carrying a towel. I recognized it as Barb's from the night before. "Smell this!" She demanded. I did. It was still rich with the aroma of pussy juice and cum. Barb had obviously wiped herself off before falling asleep with Nancy and me.

"When you rinsed off the cushions, you missed this!" She said. "I guess you really did have fun, huh? What was her name? I guess I'll find out when she clams it in the lost and found, huh?" And she giggled.

I couldn't think of a retort, and I took the towel back to the pump room as she laughed. "Yeah, I guess you really were distracted!" She called after me and she laughed again.

I didn't see Barb or Nancy again for a couple of weeks. Their two sets of parents had grounded both of them for getting in so late, and Nancy's father had taken her car keys away. Mr. Sharmon probably wished he hadn't paid me after all! Well, I only fucked one of his daughters that night!

With their angry parents watching them closely, it was impossible to arrange another after-hours date with either Nancy or Barb. But I did manage to screw Alice one evening when she volunteered to "help" me with my workout. She had several good orgasms, but she held back and didn't let herself go completely out of control as the other two had done. I figured the beer, nudity, and extensive teasing had helped Nancy and Barb to relax. Alice also managed to get home early enough that she didn't have a problem with her folks. She never showed any interest in me after that, but at least she finally got her birthday present from me, albeit a little late.

Carrie is almost worth another, complete story. Just a couple of weeks after the pool party, she came up to me while I was on duty and whispered, "My whole family is going to be gone tomorrow and Sunday. Would you like to . . . I mean . . . maybe . . . like, you know . . ."

"Spend the night at your house tomorrow night, Carrie?"

Carrie turned bright red. "Yes! Will you?"

"Sure! I finish up at the pool tomorrow evening at 8:00. Should I drive over then?"

"NO! I don't want ANYONE to know!" She gasped. "I'll come get you so your car won't be parked near my house!"

"I'll be ready!" And I glanced down at my groin. Carrie looked down too, and she blushed again when she saw my tented trunks.

The next evening she showed up right on time, and she drove me across town to her house. She was jumpy, but also excited. "Are you still a virgin, Carrie?"

She blushed. "Yes, but not . . . after you . . . well, tonight . . ."

"After I make love to you tonight?"

Carrie swallowed hard. "Yes! I want you . . . I want what you did to Nancy!"

"I thought your boyfriend Bobby was going to be your first lover last weekend."

"Well, he . . . How did you know about that?"

"You told somebody who told somebody else who talked about it and I heard. So what happened?"

She blushed again. "I got all undressed and as soon as he touched me he, uh, . . . did it in his pants. He was so . . . upset . . . that he just left." Carrie blushed again.

Bobby was obviously a little eager. Well, he'd probably learn - eventually! In the meantime I got to be the first one to make it with his girl. Tough toogies, Bobby!

It was almost 8:30 when we were finally safely inside Carrie's house. She showed me around and it was really nice. She had a little girl's bedroom, all pink and flowery, with stuffed animals and dolls everywhere. She even had a queen-sized canopy bed. Within a few hours the innocent little girl decorations in this bedroom would no longer reflect the status of its female resident.