Poolside Ch. 03, Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers

Angie reached down and began to caress my penis and testicles as I explored her pussy. "You're so smooth! And hard! And I can feel your heart beating in it!" She murmured as we kissed.

I kissed her hard, and then I pulled away from her. "What's wrong?" Angie asked. She was holding onto my penis and balls with both her hands.

I swallowed, hard. My voice didn't work at first. "I'm going to lay some mats on the ground for us to make love on!" I managed to get out.

Angie eagerly helped me, and then we kissed again. She was trembling, but obviously with excitement, not fear. I began to rub her bare bottom, pulling and rubbing her against my erection. She began to move her hips against it, humping me. I slid my hand into her slit, and she was dripping wet. She was ready! All I had to do was lay her down on her back and slide my penis into her and . . .

God saved Angie's virginity. The wind suddenly picked up and began to blow from the north. The air abruptly turned cold, dropping at least twenty degrees in an instant. There was a sudden flash-bang of lightning and thunder, and I knew we were in danger. "Lightning! We gotta get out of here!" I yelled.

We ran toward the gate, both of us shivering in the cold air. There was a loud, metallic banging sound from the dark pro shop to the north. A couple of big, ice-cold raindrops struck us. Then we were hit with a downpour of ice-cold rain. The reason for the banging noise came a few seconds later - hail! Just as we reached the gate, grape-sized hail began to strike all around us, and then it pummeled our naked bodies.

Angie yelped and ran naked for the pump room. I was right behind her. Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, the hail hit with so much intensity that we couldn't talk over the crackling noise it made. The power abruptly went out, and the pump went silent. We clung together in the dark. We were naked, cold, and fascinated by the bouncing hail at the top of the steps. Lightning flashed and we shivered and clung to each other. A few pieces of hail bounced down the stairs, and we kicked them back into the pump room behind us.

The hailstorm lasted about ten minutes, but lightning and thunder flashed and crashed for another quarter hour. Finally the storm passed. We were shivering in the cold air as we clung to each other. Angie's nipples were pebble-hard against me. My penis was now a useless piece of shriveled flesh.

I found a flashlight that gave out a faint orange glow as its batteries slowly died. I was able to go deeper into the pitch-black pump room and get Angie's clothes. She started to get dressed in the faint light at the base of the stairs. I ran naked up the stairs to get our swim suits and to make certain that there was no serious damage around the pool.

I was immediately ankle-deep in hail, nearly freezing my feet. Our suits and the cushions I had laid out had blown into the pool, accompanied by a jungle of leaves and branches. I had to jump in to find Angie's bikini.

The power was still off. Angie had gotten dressed and was waiting in the faint light of the moon which filtered through the remaining clouds. I handed her bikini to her. She wrung it out and grinned. "What, did it get wet and shrink?" She pointed to my flaccid penis and giggled.

I gave Angie a passionate kiss and watched her get into her car and drive away. The power was still off, and it took me a long time to carefully get back into the dark pump room and find my own clothes. I finally got back to my apartment and called the other guards. We would all be needed in the morning to get the crud out of the pool.

I was still chilled when I got to my apartment. When the power came back on I took a long, hot shower. In the middle of the night I awoke with the vivid memory of Angie's naked body pressed against me, and I beat off into the T-shirt I had dropped next to the Bed. Fortunately Doris had just about drained me, but there was still enough cum to make a strong smell and the aroma kept me from sleeping well. Through most of the night I dreamed of making love to Angie.

I joined the regular guards and Katrina Thomas, our usual part-time backup guard, at 7:00, and we had everything ready to go by 11:00 when the pool opened. I left, and when I came back for my shift at 1:00, Angie was talking to some of her girlfriends. I watched them from the tall chair, and I couldn't control my erection as I instantly mentally undressed Angie and visualized her naked body pressed against mine. The pool bunnies noticed my state of arousal, and them, including Angie, giggled at my problem.

That evening and also on Friday I had two of my "special" parties, and I got to do complete workouts. I heard - and smelled - two couples on Thursday and three couples on Friday as they enthusiastically and loudly made the beast with two backs. Both nights I pulled down my suit and beat off into the pool. On Saturday I only worked half a shift by getting Katrina to work for me. That gave me extra time for my longer-than-usual drive for a movie date.

During brief conversations at the pool over the previous two days, Angie and I had worked out all of the arrangements, and I had no trouble finding her Aunt Karen's house. It was Karen who answered the door. She looked like a ten-years-younger version of her sister. "Hi, I'm Angie's Aunt Karen. You must be Don."

Then she whispered, "Doris said she'd selected you for Angie!" She grinned at my apparent embarrassment, "I'm helping set you up with a really good place, so try to wait, OK? I realize Angie is a bit eager!"

She gave me a visual once-over and grinned again, then called Angie. Angie came quickly down the stairs in a short, flowing skirt, a relatively sheer white blouse, and a white lace bra which was barely visible through the blouse. She looked wonderful. She leaned up and I gave her a brief kiss on her lips. She tasted even better than I had remembered!

Karen kissed Angie goodbye, and Karen looked at us and said, "Be good, you two!" And she winked at me, just as Doris had done, although Karen's eyes weren't as cold as Doris's had been. Her look was still cold, however.

We had driven about a block when Angie began to remove her blouse. "Angie, what the heck are you doing?"

"Oh shush! You've seen me naked! I'm just taking off my bra and it's easier if I take off my blouse first! I had to wear it in front of Uncle Jack and Aunt Karen, but I don't want to wear it with you!"

Boyoboyoboy! Angie stripped to the waist, and then rode like that for several blocks. "Isn't this better, Don?" She giggled.

"Yeah, until a cop stops us for unlawful flashing of tits! I'll probably run us into a parked car looking at those cuties!"

Angie laughed and put her blouse back on. Then she pulled up her skirt and took her panties off. She folded her underwear and put both pieces in the glove box.

"Don, are you wearing underwear?"

"Uh, yeah, I am, Angie."

"As soon as we get to the theater, I want you to go to the men's room and take them off. I want us to be able to touch each other during the movie!"

Doris would freak out if she knew. I was supposed to be seducing her virginal daughter, and Angie was actively seducing me. Well, at least I wouldn't have to kill myself trying to get into her pants. The only question was whether I could keep from screwing her until Aunt Karen located a "really good place." Waiting to have sex was becoming an increasingly difficult task! More to the point, why would I want to break up with this hot number once I'd done the deed?

I parked the car, bought tickets, and went directly into the men's room. When I came out, I handed Angie my undershorts, and she put them into her purse, flashing me a smile of satisfaction. We found seats in the last row of an almost deserted theater.

Before the feature began, Angie had unzipped me and was holding my erect penis. "Angie, what gives?" I whispered. "You're acting like a nymphomaniac, and I really enjoy it! But why do I suddenly have free access to your body? Why are you trying so hard to get me to have sex with you!?" .

Angie leaned against me and began to cry. She kept holding my penis and I pulled her close against me. I could feel her breasts against my arm. Her nipples were hard.

"I talked myself into giving my virginity to Bud." She sobbed. "Then he got so rough and you beat him up and now I think I want you to be the one and I just want it done with and over!" She said in a rush. "And just looking at you makes me get all excited! Then I really want to touch and feel you, and you act like you don't want me, and . . . "

"Angie, I understand!" I lied. I had no idea what was really going through her head! But it seemed clear that she felt I had "won" her and, unlike me, she was not resisting the primitive urge to mate that had followed my saving her. Hell, I wasn't either, but I was trying to slow it down!

"I really want you! Almost more than I can stand! But there's lots of stuff we can do before we go all the way. Let's take it easy and enjoy the ride! Let's take some time and make your first time something you will always want to remember! And I'd really like it to be with me!"

Angie kissed me. "Do you think I'm a tramp?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Not a chance! You're a passionate, hot-blooded girl who is ready to take one of the steps to becoming a woman. If I get to be your first, I'll be honored!"

We kissed really hard. Angie was still holding my erect penis with one hand. She was rubbing my chest with the other. "Bud's is bigger. Maybe that's why he couldn't get it inside me!" She said. I flinched at that revelation!

She kissed me. "But you have a much better body! He's got loose flab on top of his muscles! Besides, you kiss me like you want me to enjoy it!"

She was completely uninhibited, both in what she said and what she did! I decided I could live with her review of my size, relative to Bud. Not to mention the fact that she was still rubbing my cock and fondling my balls, and she seemed to really be enjoying that. I also remembered that Bud didn't have his balls anymore. So what if he had a big, useless dick that was bigger than mine?

I kissed her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the loose ends from her skirt. Not only did she not resist, but she moved to help. I began to caress her bare breasts with my left hand. Angie began to moan as her nipples got hard. A few minutes later she began to writhe in her seat.

I broke away from her mouth and leaned down and kissed and sucked one nipple while I gently pinched the other. Once again the taste and smell of her skin kicked my arousal up a couple of notches. As I sucked harder, Angie let out a brief cry, "OOOOH!" and her whole body shuddered for several seconds.

I kissed her lips, then brought her to another, more intense orgasm the same way. She was now gasping for breath and her nipples were rock-hard. Her areolae were puffed out and warm to the touch. I kissed her lips and moved my fingers from one breast to the other, squeezing, fondling, and gently pinching.

As soon as I began to kiss her nipples again, she erupted. "OOOOH! AAAAAH!" Angie wasn't just turned on! She was at full throttle! She was still squeezing my penis with one hand. If she'd moved her hand up-and-down, I would have ejaculated. She was completely lost in the feelings she was experiencing and didn't know what to do with me.

I moved my left hand down and slid it under her skit against her bare abdomen, barely touching the top edge of her pubic hair. I could feel pulses in her uterus slowing fading. Angie was leaning back with her mouth open, breathing in short gasps. She was now holding my penis in a death grip with both hands! She opened her legs.

I pulled the front of her loose skirt up to her waist, exposing her bare pussy. I moved my left hand down and began to stroke her pubic hair, slowly moving over her pubic bone and into her slit. She was soaked. I touched her button and she said, "OOOOOO!" and jumped in her seat.

I began to slide my fingers up and down her wet pussy. I found the entrance to her vagina, and I was able to slide one finger into her, past her maidenhead. I began to move it in and out of her. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

"Does it hurt?"

"NO! It feels incredible!" She looked down and could see what I was doing, even in the relative dark theater.

"You're inside me! I can see you going in and out! I can feel it! OH GOD!" Angie began to tremble, then she loudly screamed, "AAAAAAAAAH"

There were shushing sounds from elsewhere in the theater. I held my finger motionless inside her. Then I began to search for her G-spot. I felt it at the same moment she let out a moan. "What are you doing to me?" She asked. "I feel like my insides are coming apart!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! I don't want this ever to end!"

We didn't see the movie. I kept my mouth smashed against Angie's whenever she climaxed so that she screamed into my mouth. She had at least a dozen more orgasms before the credits began to roll. She never let go of my penis, and my balls ached and throbbed.

Angie was amazingly uninhibited. She didn't try to control her reactions. She arched her hips and twisted in the seat as I fingered her. She clenched her thighs when she climaxed, and her legs jerked around, usually hitting the seat in front of her. Her physical reactions were intense and incredibly erotic. She didn't fight what she was experiencing. She simply allowed the sensations to overwhelm her. She felt absolutely no embarrassment or shame as she exposed herself completely to me. I was thinking of her as "my woman."

And I was going to be her first lover! I began to imagine that I could find some way to double-cross Doris and not break up with Angie. I was thinking with my heart as well as my balls.

Before the house lights came up, Angie buttoned her blouse back up and I removed her hands from my penis and zipped up my shorts. Her legs were shaky and I had to help her up. She tucked the bottom of her blouse into her skirt. We walked to an outside exit near the front of the theater, not wanting to go out into a more public hallway. Angie was having trouble walking, and I had to hug her against me to keep her upright. The look on her face was so erotic that I stopped several times to kiss and hug her.

The block-long walk to the car took a long time. Angie collapsed into the front seat. I could see her erect nipples rubbing against her blouse as she breathed. She was still aroused. I kissed her, and the look on her face clearly said, "Take me! I belong to you!" I was really tempted!

I didn't. I drove slowly back toward Aunt Karen's. "Are you going to put your bra back on?" I asked when we were about halfway there. Angie nodded, and took off her blouse. She got her bra from the glove box and put it on, then put her blouse back on again. She moved as if she were in a trance.

"And your panties?"

Again she nodded. She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties up, then dropped her skirt again. She stared at the wetness she had just gotten on her fingers. She cleaned her hands with a napkin from the glove box. She reached over and pressed her left hand against the tent in my pants and gripped my erection. She stared at me and smiled as I drove.

When we got back to Aunt Karen's, I helped Angie out of the car. She was walking better. I mentioned that her blouse was untucked, and she slowly took care of it. I kissed her at the door, and she kissed me back, hard. Her face had a sexy, dreamy look on it. After several minutes of heavy kissing and petting by both of us, Angie pressed the doorbell.

Aunt Karen opened the door, saw the look on Angie's face, and she looked at me with suspicion. I gently shook my head. Karen's nostrils flared as she recognized the heady aroma of pussy which emanated so strongly from Angie. Angie passionately kissed me good night and headed up the stairs. There was a dark wet spot on the back of her skirt. Karen stared at it, then looked at me and raised one of her eyebrows.

I walked out onto the porch and Karen followed me. "If you didn't do it, you could have! She was ready!" She said. I nodded. She looked carefully into my eyes.

"I've arranged a hotel room for you. Two weeks from tonight! Try to hold out 'till then, stud!" Karen said. She glanced down at the boner in my shorts, grinned, and went in and closed the door.

I got back into my car and made the hour-long drive back to my apartment. I had to wipe a wet spot off the front seat where Angie had been sitting. My balls ached, and I beat off into a napkin as I drove. Twice. My left hand smelled of Angie's pussy. I didn't wash the smell off and I held it near my nose all night. Angie still had my undershorts. I liked that, silly little intimacy that it was!

The following Tuesday evening Angie and I had another "party" at the pool. I didn't think there was any possible way I could avoid making love to her, but once again God intervened. Angie was having her period. We undressed each other, stopping to kiss after every item of clothing.

I massaged her abdomen, helping to relieve the cramps and soreness. I brought her to several orgasms by kissing and lightly rubbing her extremely sensitive nipples and slightly swollen beasts. She was becoming easier to arouse, if that were possible, and her orgasms were more intense and lasted longer and longer. We enjoyed a brief nude swim, and while we sat naked on the side of the pool I showed her how to give me a hand job. She was delighted and she squealed with delight when my cum shot out in several spurts into the pool. No matter what we did, she enjoyed it!

Even more importantly we were able to talk. We lay naked on the mats and opened up to each other so easily it felt as if we had known each other for years, not days. I could feel myself falling in love with her. I wondered if it was my penis talking - or my heart. Or both. She was a little young and inexperienced, but she was far more a woman than a girl. I began to plan how I could deflower her, and then make her mine permanently, regardless of what Doris had in mind. All I had to do was figure out a way to keep Doris from telling Angie about our arrangement. How hard could that be to accomplish? After all, Doris couldn't tell her husband, could she?

Thanks to Aunt Karen, we went to another movie the following Saturday. Angie jerked me off twice, and I caressed her into orgasms for most of the two-and-a half hours we were in the theater. Angie tried tasting both my cum and her own juices, and after an initially sour face, she began to acquire a taste for both. Soon we were lapping up each other's juices and giggling as we tasted them as we kissed. Everything was fun for Angie! When we got back to Aunt Karen's, Karen hurried Angie to her room before her uncle could see the cum stains all over the front of her skirt and blouse! She had an even larger wet spot on the back of her skirt than the previous week. Once again I told Aunt Karen that Angie's virtue was still technically intact. Karen pointedly reminded me that I only had to wait another week. She also wiped her hand across her face after Angie kissed her goodnight, apparently surprised by the taste!

The following Wednesday evening Angie was once again my solo, special after-hours party at the pool. We undressed each other in the pump room after my run. I turned the pool lights on so that we could see each other. We played and splashed, and then Angie wrapped herself around me and began to rub my penis against her crotch.

"Angie, let's wait! I want our first time to be completely private. No hurry. No pressure. No being afraid that somebody will suddenly see us. I talked to Aunt Karen and she'll help us again. I'll take you to a hotel on Saturday. We'll spend the night making love. We'll make love until we can't do it anymore, then sleep in each other's arms. How could your first time be any better?"

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers