Poolside Ch. 03, Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers

Angie's face fairly glowed! Love and lust radiated from her eyes! "Promise? Saturday? No more waiting?"

I nodded and we kissed, almost too long!

"I can stay with you for another couple of hours! So what are we going to do, naked and holding each other?" Angie asked.

I taught Angie how to perform fellatio. She quickly mastered the various methods for getting me completely under her control! "When I taste your cum, I can feel my nipples getting really hard!" She said, and she giggled as she swallowed it!

I then performed cunnilingus on her for about an hour, and her screams caused the night birds to go silent! As I lay on top of her kissing her juices onto her mouth, I could feel my penis at the entrance to her vagina, and I was barely able to keep from entering her. As I looked into Angie's eyes, I absolutely knew I was in love as well as in lust. And I knew she felt the same way. She didn't know how to hide her feelings, certainly not in her eyes. Her look radiated love, very intense love.

We got up and jumped into the pool. As we washed each other in the pool, Angie attempted to slide my penis inside her. "Three more days, Angie! I want our first time to be in a real bed!"

Angie grinned! She began jacking me off underwater, then laughed as the ropes of cum slowly drifted between us, glowing in the pool lights. "I hate to waste it!" She said. "This is fun, but I love the taste and how it feels in my mouth!"

Before we got out, I finger-fucked her to a series of orgasms, stopping only when it was time for her to leave. In the lights of the pool we could see her juices making a milky cloud as I brushed her pubic hair. Our goodbye kisses were almost impossible to end.

I watched Angie drive away, imagining how her body would look and feel when I finally entered her. I really wanted her. And we were clearly in love, and we would consummate that love in three days. I wanted to make love to her for every right reason anyone could ever know! Given her mother's agreement with me, could I actually do that? I decided I could and I would!

Continued in Poolside Ch. 03 Part 3

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,102 Followers