Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I screamed and nearly blacked out. The pleasure was just too intense! I collapsed on top of Katrina's vibrating body. I recovered a few minutes later. I was lying on Katrina, and she was barely breathing. We were both covered with sweat. I lifted myself off her chest, and she gave a long, deep breath, then began to breathe better.

My penis was still deep inside Katrina. I could feel her uterus contracting once or twice every few seconds. Katrina's orgasms continued, and her entire body trembled and jumped with each squeeze. My penis began to slowly slip out of her uterus.

I felt her cervix slowly slide over the head of my penis. Everything was coated with my cream, and her cervix moved easily. I pushed as hard as I could into her with my semierect penis, and I felt her cervix slowly close with the head of my penis pressing gently against it. Katrina's uterus continued to give out an occasional contraction, and her entire body continued to tremble with orgasms as it did so.

I was trembling with fatigue. I pulled the last urine-soaked towel from between us, then rolled Katrina over on top of me. Her vagina was still clenching hard on my nearly-limp penis, and it squeezed harder still with each contraction of her uterus. Her orgasms began to come less frequently. Katrina's uterine and vaginal contractions were nearly done. I glanced at the clock. Katrina had begun to climax a little after 10:00. It was now approaching 2:00. I took a long, shuddering breath and dropped off to sleep as Katrina continued to twitch and shudder. I was so tired I fell asleep while Katrina continued to have powerful orgasms on top of me. She must REALLY be tired! The jarring ringing of her alarm clock woke me. It was 6:00, and I had to take care of a lot of stuff before opening the pool at 11:00. Katrina was still lying on me, but she had really made a mess! She had continued to urinate uncontrollably. I was covered with her urine, and the sheet beneath me was soaked in it. Moreover, in spite of the two enemas, she had shat herself, and I was mildly surprised the smell hadn't awakened me earlier.

I gently rolled Katrina off me. Her limp body almost made a splash as her hips struck the soaked sheets. There were streaks of diarrhea on her thighs. More was smeared on me, and there was a pool of it between my legs. I slipped out from under her and wiped most of it off myself with a corner of the sheet. I got to my feet. Katrina didn't move. I did as I'd promised her I would

I picked Katrina up and carried her into the tub/shower. The water came on cold but she didn't react at all. I rinsed myself off, then I scrubbed the diarrhea, urine, shit, sweat, cum, and the other juices off her. Her hair was sticky, so I shampooed it. I washed both of us again. Katrina remained limp.

Katrina's pussy appeared to be uninjured, but my penis was red and very sore. It looked bruised and remained semierect. Well, after the squeezing it had endured, what else could be expected?

I left Katrina lying in the tub, and went back to the bedroom. I cleaned up a few places on the floor where she had dripped while I was carrying her to the tub. The bed was a total disaster.

I pulled the sheets and mattress pad off the bed, folding everything together. I stuffed the soiled linens into a garbage bag. I tossed in the urine-soaked towels. The bag was so heavy with liquids it was awkward to lift. The plastic cover on the mattress had spared the rest of the bed. I sprayed disinfectant on the plastic and cleaned it. Once it dried, I made the bed with clean linens.

I returned to Katrina. She hadn't moved. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and placed her on her back. She had told me that she probably wouldn't be able to get herself to the bathroom, so I put an adult diaper on her before I pulled the sheet over her. She was breathing slowly and deeply with her mouth hanging open. She made light snoring sounds.

It was already 7:30, and I still had a great deal to take care of before I opened the pool at 11:00. I carried the garbage bag outside and sprayed everything with a garden hose. I hoped the runoff would fertilize the grass, not kill it. The way it smelled, I wasn't sure. Then I put the wet rinsed stuff into a clean garbage bag. As I headed for the laundry room, I threw the old bag into the trash.

I got everything into washing machines and put coins in. I returned to Katrina. She had not moved, but Ruth had come home from her night shift at the hospital and was sitting with her. Ruth checked Katrina's vital signs. "Her pressure and pulse are elevated, but just at the high end of normal. Her breathing is a little fast. She appears to be fine, but she's completely exhausted. It's hard to believe that having sex could do this!" Ruth said. "We need to get some fluids into her. She looks dehydrated."

I propped Katrina upright, and Ruth tried to get Katrina to consume some sports drink. Katrina was too far gone to swallow. I reached down and gave one of Katrina's nipples a firm pinch, and her eyes popped open. She made several sounds, but the only intelligible one was "Ow!" Ruth managed to get Katrina to take several swallows before she went limp again.

"As long as you keep getting her to drink, she should soon be improving. It worked okay, but I don't think I've ever seen that nipple-mashing routine as part of any therapy!"

"I'll get as much as I can down her before I leave for the pool. I'll be back every couple of hours to check on her." I said.

"I have to get to bed soon, but I'll check on her, too. She's just incredibly tired. Sleep and fluids will help." Ruth looked into my face. "Can you tell me about it? Was it like she said it would be?" Ruth's pupils were dilated with excitement.

"I think we need to hear about it from Katrina." I said. "I was there, but I don't really know what happened to her. Like what she felt. She wasn't exactly coherent." Ruth nodded, then turned her attention back to Katrina.

I finished the laundry and got myself some breakfast interspersed with forcing Katrina to drink. At 10:45, just before I left for the pool, Katrina made a feeble attempt to push my hand away from the nipple that I was pinching, and this time she clearly croaked in her hoarse voice, "That fuckin' hurts!" She swallowed half a glass of sports drink, and I left. She was snoring loudly.

Although I didn't tell him why I needed his help, I had made arrangements to have a friend stop by several times to relieve me at the pool. Each time I was able to drive back and check on Katrina, and I got a couple of quarts of sports drink into her. Katrina was now cursing about how sore she was, but she was drinking plenty of fluids. Her diaper was wet at mid afternoon, and I changed it. Katrina muttered something about "too fuckin' hard to fuckin' get up" as I did so. She was more normal, but still completely wiped out.

There was nobody swimming after 7:00, and I was able to get the pool closed a little early. I got back at 8:15, and I propped Katrina up and she drank without any nipple abuse. Ruth had left me a note saying that Katrina was again coherent, but that every other word she muttered was a curse. Her voice was still hoarse.

Ruth had changed the diaper I'd put on Katrina in the afternoon, and it was still dry. I took it off and carried Katrina into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. She slumped there without falling off, so I got the sports drink and poured about a quart into her. I was rewarded with an immediate loud hissing and splashing as Katrina drained her bladder into the toilet.

I dressed a limp, uncooperative, and whining Katrina in a T-shirt and shorts, then I picked her up in a fireman's carry and hauled her out of the apartment. My shoulder was pressing into her stomach, and she cursed and swore with every step. But she didn't really move very much.

I dumped Katrina in the car and strapped her in. On the way to the pool I stopped and bought two ten-pound bags of crushed ice. When we got to the pool, I laid Katrina on the grass and stripped off her shirt and shorts. She just lay there naked, beautiful, and nearly asleep. At this point I was supposed to make her swim laps, but I knew she was going to resist. That's why I had purchased the ice.

I took a handful of ice and rubbed it over her breasts. Katrina made a half-hearted effort to push my hands away, but she groaned as she lifted her arms. When I moved the ice down to her navel, Katrina's eyes popped open.

She focused on my face. "It's time for your laps, T-Kat!"

"Fuckit! I'm too fuckin' sore to get up, so I damn well can't swim any fuckin' laps. Take that fuckin' ice away, you shit ass!" She said in her strange, rough, soft voice.

I poured both bags of ice on her, beginning at her feet and going all the way to her neck. Katrina croak-screamed as best she could. Then she rolled over onto her hands and knees. I scooped up ice and began dropping it on her back. Katrina cursed and croaked, but she staggered to her feet.

"God damn you! You fuckin' piece of shit! You can't treat . . ." She croaked.

I grabbed one of Katrina's arms and threw her into the pool. She surfaced at once, cursing and sputtering. "I'm too stiff to swim! God damn it, take me home!"

She tried to climb out of the pool, but I easily shoved her back in. "Ten miles, T-Kat! That's what you have to do!"

"I CAN'T! I'm just too sore!" She hissed.

"Do it anyway. I'm not taking you home until you're done. I promised you that!"

Katrina managed to swim four lengths, but she looked terrible. Her strokes were awkward with her stiffness, and she splashed too much. She had hardly moved her legs. She didn't do racing turns. She stopped swimming and I stood over her. She was crying.

"Don, this just hurts too much! It'll take me all night to do ten miles! Take me home! Please!" Her voice was raspy but intelligible.

"T-Kat, I promised you that I would make you do ten miles. If it takes all night, then you'll still be swimming when the pool opens, and I'll bet the other guys will enjoy seeing you naked as much as I do!"

Katrina continued to cry, but she turned and began to try to swim again. After about a half-hour she loosened up, and she began to swim smoothly, albeit slowly. She chugged steadily up and down the pool while I kept count of her laps. She finished her full ten miles just after 3:00. She had not done her usual, vigorous sprints, but she had gone the distance.

I hoisted her out of the pool, put her shirt and shorts back on her, carried her to the car, and drove her back to the apartment. She was soaking wet and her T-shirt was transparent. Looking at her breasts made me hard, and I was pleased to note that my penis was no longer as sore as it had been in the morning. Katrina was asleep when we arrived.

I woke her, and with my help she was able to walk into the apartment. I helped her get undressed, and she flopped onto her bed and was immediately asleep. I spooned up against her back, put my erection between her legs, and began to slide my erection forward and back along her slit. I felt her beginning to get wet. Finally I slipped inside her.

As limp as she was, I couldn't get full penetration at that angle, but my penis was rubbing against her G-spot, and Katrina soon began to respond. I rubbed her breasts with my hand, and then when she began to tremble, I reached down and rubbed her clitoris. She screamed in her funny, hoarse voice, and she climaxed and I ejaculated. Another tally! She was asleep again within seconds. I waited until my penis slipped out of her before I drifted off.

The alarm woke us both at 7:30. Katrina untangled herself from me and slowly sat up, then noticed the sex juices on her thighs. "I don't remember doing this! Are you into necrophilia? You probably slip drugs to women and screw them while they're unconscious, too!" Her voice was still very hoarse.

Katrina stumbled to the bathroom and used the toilet, then got up and slowly walked to the kitchen. She made no attempt to clean up or to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of shorts and joined her. Katrina was sitting naked at the table with her head in her hands. She groaned with every breath.

Ruth walked in, wrapped in a bathrobe. She grinned when she saw Katrina. "Well, K.T.! Are you trying out a new wardrobe?"

"I'm going to become a nudist. I thought I'd see how you two reacted first. Whadyathink?" Katrina said in her strange, croaking voice.

Ruth laughed. "Welcome back, K.T.! You were kind of out of it yesterday! Can you tell me about it? What it was like? How it felt, I mean?"

Katrina grinned. "It was truly incredible! But right now I just need something to eat and drink, then I'm going to go back to bed. I think I can do the late shift at the pool today if I sleep for a couple more hours. I'll tell you both all about it tomorrow, okay? Maybe my voice will be back then, too."

Ruth cooked eggs and sausage for us, and Katrina ate more than Ruth and I combined. Then she got up, thanked Ruth, and walked slowly to her bedroom. Ruth and I watched her leave. Cum and pussy juice was still shiny on her thighs. Ruth noticed it and grinned at me. "Couldn't resist, could you?! Well, I can't blame you! That's one hell of a woman!" Ruth walked over and put a tally on the chart. She was giggling so hard she had trouble standing upright. After the way Katrina had been the morning before, I could tell that Ruth was relieved to see her acting more normal.

Katrina arrived at the pool on time at 2:00. She was walking a little stiffly, but she still looked great. "I'm sore all over and I'm tired and thirsty, but I'm almost recovered!" She croaked. "Now if I could only get my voice back!"

There was nobody in the pool, so at her request we pulled the two cross-ropes up, and dragged them and their floats onto the pool deck so that Katrina could swim laps. "That'll get rid of the stiffness." She explained. Then she stripped off her bikini. "I can't swim laps in that! I just wear it to get a good tan - and to excite one of the horny lifeguards!"

Katrina dived in and began to do naked sprints up and down the pool. She had only done eight or ten laps when I heard the sound of tires crunching gravel in our parking lot, and I turned and saw a car arriving. I picked up Katrina's bikini and tossed it ahead of her so that she swam into it and stopped. When she looked up, I made a gesture with my head to indicate that people were coming, and she quickly put her bikini back on.

We had just refastened the ropes when the swimmers arrived. They were a newlywed couple just back from their honeymoon, and they were completely engrossed in each other. "Enjoy your private pool!" I told them, and grinned. The bride blushed.

Katrina and I sat in chars as far from them as we could be and still see them in the water. As we quietly talked, the newlyweds cuddled and kissed. It soon became apparent that they had removed her suit bottom and his trunks. "This is the first time I've ever watched two people do it!" Katrina said. She tried not to stare, but she never took her eyes off them as they "did it."

And they were certainly doing it with gusto! His up-and-down motion into her splashed waves into the scum gutters around the edge of the pool, and then we heard them both moan deeply while they kissed. A few minutes later they climbed out and hurried from the pool, obviously seeking a more private place to continue their lovemaking.

Katrina stood up and watched their car leave. Then she smiled at me. "It's too hot for golfers to be out and there's nobody here. Guess what I want to do?" She tossed a chair cushion onto the grass, pulled her bikini off, they lay spread-eagled on the cushion. I peeled my suit of and climbed on top of her.

Katrina was already wet, and we were soon fucking hard and fast. We both came quickly. I screamed and Katrina croaked out something. I looked up and we were still alone, so Katrina pulled me down and began to suck on my penis. When I was hard again, we made love another time, this time slowly and deliberately. Katrina had a fantastic orgasm, and my pulsing ejaculation was so hard I saw stars. We cuddled and kissed until we heard another car arriving. We crouched low and jumped into the pool and rinsed off, got our suits back on, then quickly removed the cushion we'd been using. It was soaked!

Several more cars soon arrived, and it was clear that Katrina and I were not going to be getting any more daytime sex at the pool. I left, then returned at 6:00 with a pizza for us. I hung around until 8:00, then we did our exercises. Katrina did twelve miles of hundred-meter sprints. I jumped in when she was done, and we made love in the water.

When we were both cooled off, I hoisted Katrina out of the pool, and we lay on the mats and made love again. Katrina had an incredibly long and intense orgasm, and even her hoarse scream was really loud. I stayed inside her while we cuddled. Then she began to squeeze my penis with her vagina, and I was quickly hard again. "Think you can do it again, Don?"

We did. A few minutes later we both screamed and thrashed wildly on the cushions. We kissed and talked as Katrina's little post-coital orgasms gradually slowed down. "MMMMH! That was two of the great ones together! If we could do that every time, I'd give up swimming for the Olympic Mating Team! God! I wish we could do it all day long! MMMMM!" Katrina had another little shuddering orgasm as she kissed me.

We rinsed off in the pool and got back to the apartment just after 2:00. We made love again, then fell asleep, still joined. We got up at 6:30, and after a bathroom break we did it again. Katrina shattered the early morning silence with her screams. Her voice was almost back!

After an intimate shower, we dried off and went to the kitchen. Katrina just wore a long T-shirt that barely reached to the bottom of her crotch when she was standing. I tried to put on shorts, but my butt had gotten sunburned the day before, and I settled for wrapping a soft towel around my waist. Ruth joined us in her usual robe as Katrina was putting several tally marks on the chart. "There was no point in trying to get to sleep until you two were done! Shall I cook breakfast? Can you two keep apart that long?"

Katrina and I laughed and thanked Ruth for her offer to cook. Then Ruth saw the sunburn at the top of my towel. "You two are incredible! Now you're doing it outside in the sun? Can't you get enough in bed?" She chuckled.

"The worst part is Don has to take the top every time now. He said his behind hurts too much if I lie on him!" Katrina added. We all laughed, the women more than I. As she put the plates in front of us, she said, "Well, you promised to tell me all about it today! I can't go to sleep until I hear! Give!"

Katrina said she'd do so during coffee. We wolfed our food down and Ruth poured us each a cup. Katrina began. She turned to Ruth.

"You know those toe-curling, body-shaking orgasms we get sometimes?" Katrina asked.

"Where colors flash in your head like lightning and your insides come undone? Sure, although none for me lately! Those are the ones . . . If I had one of those every time I wouldn't do anything except have sex. Nothing else would be worthwhile. I'd do almost anything if I knew that I'd always get those. Yeah, I know what they're like! Was it like that?"

"That's how it began, but it got even more intense after that!" Katrina grinned.

Ruth almost spilled her coffee. She stared at Katrina, and Katrina nodded. "Yes, it got better. Don and I made love to sort of get things moving. It was almost a toe-curler." She reached over and patted me on the hand. "Then I managed to force his penis past my cervix until it completely filled my uterus. At first there was so much pressure it hurt. But the pressure changed to an intense feeling of pleasure, and then I felt my uterus contracting over and over on his penis. Don pushed against me and I exploded. Maybe erupted is a better word."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers