Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Katrina stopped for a sip of coffee. I briefly described what I had seen and felt. Ruth and just stared at us. I was getting hard. Both women were fidgeting in their chairs. The sexual tension was something I could almost taste. My erection was beginning to throb.

"I had an immediate, over-the-top toe-curler, and then I felt the feeling spread throughout my body - even into my arms! I don't know how long that lasted, but it just kept going and going! I couldn't see or hear anything, but the sensations radiating from my uterus throughout my whole body were incredible! The next thing I was aware of was Don ejaculating into me, several times."

Katrina was sweating. Excitement glowed on her face. I could smell both women's wet arousal. My penis was pressing against my towel so much it hurt, so I undid the knot to relieve the pressure. I gave them my perspective on how Katrina had looked and acted.

"Don's cum felt like ice at first, then it turned into a burning heat. Each time he shot more into me, I reached another, higher level of orgasm. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. When his ejaculations stopped, I dropped down to the incredible feelings that had lasted so long before. And I could breathe again. I still couldn't see or hear."

Ruth and I sat there in silence. Then, in a deep voice, Ruth asked, "How long did it last?"

"I don't know. I must have started dreaming, too. I have a fuzzy memory of Don ejaculating into me again and more of those incredible burning-hot sensations, but that's impossible."

"T-Kat, I did cum again. You weren't dreaming."

"But how did you get back into my uterus? Once you went off, I could feel your penis slipping slowly past my cervix. That much I remember clearly!"

"Your vagina clamped hard on my penis and kept it from going soft. Your cervix sort of grabbed the head of my penis and didn't let go. Then all of your squeezing got me erect again, and I slid right back into your uterus. Your orgasms overwhelmed me! I couldn't hold myself back, and I ejaculated a few minutes later. Then you just kept going and going after that." I described her orgasms in detail.

"K.T., was it one orgasm or a series of them?" Ruth asked, her voice almost strangled with her tension.

"It was more like one, big orgasm that went up and down - like waves. The high points were when Don ejaculated and I could feel his cream so deep inside me, and the low points - well, they were even better than toe-curlers!"

All three of us were now visibly aroused. Katrina's areolae and nipples were dark red and visible through her shirt and I'm sure Ruth's must have been stiff, too, inside her robe. The aroma from both of their pussies was impossible for me to ignore. I pulled the towel completely off my lap and stroked my throbbing penis. It was warm to my touch, and my balls were pulled up tight. Ruth got up, clutched her robe around her, and added two tallies to the chart.

"How long did it last, K.T.?" Ruth asked again in a suddenly-deep voice.

Katrina shook her head. "I really don't know." She looked at me.

"You lasted about three and a half hours before I finally slipped out of you." I said. "I only know because I saw the clock. I was too aroused to keep track of the time while we were doing it."

"God! The times I did it with the dildo were only about ninety minutes! No wonder I was so completely wiped out!"

"You're lucky your heart didn't stop!" Ruth answered in her role as nurse. "What you've both described put an incredible strain on your body!"

My penis was slippery with pre-cum. All three of us were breathing hard. Katrina looked across the table at me. Her eyes were wide open, deep and dark. "Don, I want us to go to the bedroom. Now!" She got up, pulled her shirt off and tossed it onto the floor, and stared at me, her beautiful eyes locking with mine. Her breasts and nipples were as hard and red as if I'd been sucking on them, and her juice was shiny on her thighs. "Now!" She turned and almost ran to her bedroom.

I stood up, naked, banging my erection on the table top. I quickly followed Katrina. Ruth was staring at me, her mouth hanging open.

Katrina was lying on her back with her knees pulled partway up, spread wide open. I climbed on top of her and my penis slid easily into her as I pushed. Her pussy felt hot, wet, and tight. We soon came to a long, loud, nearly simultaneous climax. After she caught her breath, she mumbled, "Toe-curler! Thanks! I'll take the late shift again, please." And she promptly fell asleep. I stared at her beautiful face as my penis slowly became soft, then I gently slipped it out of her. When I turned, I saw Ruth standing in the doorway. She stared at my shiny, half-erect penis. She quickly pulled her hands out from under her robe.

"You didn't close the door. I'm sorry, but I just had to watch. I couldn't . . . I just had to . . ." And she turned and ran to her bedroom.

I took a quick shower, then dressed and headed for the pool. Just before I got to the apartment door, I heard a loud cry from Ruth's room, and I stopped. A few seconds later I heard the unmistakable sounds of several moans and more cries as she climaxed again. I smiled. It sounded like a good one!

When Katrina arrived for her shift, I told her about Ruth's watching us and then masturbating. "She has a dildo a little bigger than your penis, and it has a vibrator in it. I've heard her use it before, so I know it works for her! She even offered it to me, but I'd rather use your equipment!"

We joked and kidded some more. After a moment of silence, Katrina said, "I've never made love with someone watching before. I think it turns me on! And I'm glad it got Ruth hot, too!" A few minutes later the pool was deserted, and we again mated on the cushions. This time Katrina rubbed suntan lotion onto my behind!

Until the last day Katrina was there, we never missed our evening workouts. We always swam nude and nobody ever bothered us. On days when one of us had the day off, we made love an extra time or two. We both seemed to be in a constant state of arousal, and we even managed two quickies in the pump room when another guard was on duty and we couldn't wait any longer. Several nights it rained, but we ignored it and worked out and made love anyway. One night we got caught in a real downpour, but there was no lightning so we just made love as the sky washed down on us. That was a particularly romantic coupling!

We stopped wearing clothing around Ruth after the morning Katrina told her tale of the Volcano orgasm. What was the point? To say we had nothing to hide from Ruth understates the case! Ruth always stayed covered, and we always saw her wearing her bathrobe in the mornings. We were aware that Ruth watched us make love several more times, and we often heard her screams of climax after we finished. Interestingly Katrina got especially excited whenever she thought Ruth was watching.

We made love more frequently after Katrina's Volcano orgasm. We generally did so twice after each workout, again once or twice when we went to bed, and almost always twice each morning. Occasionally we managed another time at the pool. Fortunately neither of us got very sore or bruised. When we did overdo it, we switched to oral sex.

Oral sex became almost as satisfying as the "real thing." We both really loved the taste of her pussy and my cum. Her pussy juice was the sweetest I ever tasted, before or since, possibly because of her incredibly intense training. Once I forgot to wipe my face before breakfast. Ruth and Katrina giggled every time they looked at me until Katrina finally told me to wipe my cheek. My finger came away sticky with pussy juice and my cum! I liked my finger. Ruth made a sour face and Katrina laughed.

About ten days after Katrina's Volcano orgasm, families began coming back from vacation. With the pool season almost over, we soon had a crowd of pool bunnies/chicks at the pool trying to squeeze in as many days of sun as they could. They attempted to tease me, but they seldom got me to rise to their bait. When Katrina was around, however, I was nearly always erect!

Not only was Katrina in a nearly constant state of arousal, she also had that just-fucked look on her face. This she effectively concealed with her sunglasses, but we both knew it was there! She also radiated sexual confidence in the way she held herself. When she stood, sat, walked, or just moved around in her chair, she appeared to be supremely confident in herself as a woman.

The pool bunnies/chicks noticed this but didn't understand what was going on. They idolized Katrina, and she described to them what it was like to be a top-flight competitive swimmer. They persuaded Katrina to demonstrate her skills on one of her last days at the pool. She changed into her racing suit and swam rapidly up and down the pool - to the squeals of delight from the pool bunnies/chicks.

The racing suit was a slick, smooth, one-piece, stretchy suit that fit Katrina like a second skin. The only complaint I had was the effect it had on her breasts. It flattened them, and they did not look as impressive as they did in her bikinis - or nude! At least I could still see her nipples! But I had an erection the entire time Katrina was demonstrating strokes in that suit. Her sexuality was still obvious to me!

We reached the one-hundred mark before breakfast on our twenty-first day. Katrina added the tallies from the evening before, and Ruth picked up the board. She didn't know about our bet, but making love one hundred times in three weeks impressed her. "Forget what I said about you two being like rabbits!" She giggled. "Rabbits don't get this much action!" We did a celebratory number one-hundred-one after breakfast, and we know that Ruth watched that one because we had all walked arm-in-arm down the hall together to Katrina's bedroom, giggling.

Katrina worked her last day at the pool, and we had our last workout together. Afterward we twice made love beside the pool under a warm, moonlit sky. I had arranged a substitute guard for the next day, and I "helped" a nude Katrina pack by inserting my penis into her at every opportunity throughout the day. Twice we both climaxed as she lay on her stomach atop her closed suitcase while we mated doggy-style.

Because her parents were picking her up and driving her back to campus, that night was our last one together. We made love from 10:00 until 6:00. We got no sleep. When I got soft, we kissed, cuddled, and talked until Katrina's touch and kisses brought me back. After one last erotic shower together, we ate a final breakfast with Ruth who, as usual, ignored our nudity.

Katrina presented me with our chart since she couldn't very well give it to her parents! Our final tally was one-hundred-twenty-two times in twenty-five days. Maybe we were rabbits after all!

I reminded Katrina about our New Year's Plans. She told me when she would call, and we exchanged college telephone numbers. We shared a long and passionate nude kiss, breaking apart just minutes before her parents arrived. I was back in my own apartment when they drove up, and I watched them load everything into their car. As they drove away, I walked out of my building, and Katrina and I waved to each other.

That night I worked out with my weights and ran, but I had to skip my swim. I really missed Katrina, but in a funny way. I didn't feel sad, just lonely. Somehow incomplete. Hollow. I went back to my apartment and cleaned up. I decided to go talk to Ruth.

It took several minutes to get past the check-in procedures at the Emergency Room, but Ruth was finally able to whisper to me that she could take a break in a few minutes. I had only seen her wrapped in a frumpy bathrobe. In her nursing outfit she looked incredible! She was relatively short, but curvy, probably 36 C/D - 22 - 35.

I waited until the last of the emergency cases had been admitted, and a couple of minutes later Ruth came out. She had me follow her to a small room where we could be alone. She hugged herself against me. "I was there when Katrina's folks came." She said. "I thought about the two of you and I wanted to cry!"

"Ruth, there's nothing to cry about! We had no choice except to go our separate ways!"

"Are you crazy? I've never seen such incredible love and passion between two people! I watched you, you know, a lot! Just seeing you two make love was overwhelmingly exciting!"

"I know! I saw you in the doorway a couple of times! It really turned Katrina on, too! Knowing you were watching!"

"Then why . . ."

"Ruth, everything Katrina owns was bought for her by her dad. She doesn't really care about the things she has. She didn't earn them! She EARNED her position in swimming through her own efforts, and that's what defines her sense of herself! If I messed that up, it would only be a matter of time until she wouldn't be Katrina anymore! She'd resent me, get bitter - and what would be left?"

Ruth just held me and stared into my face. "You love her that much? You understand her that much? God, I wish I'd seen you first!" She pulled my face down and kissed me. "You're going to give her a chance to make the Olympics? Are you going to wait for her? Then try to win her back?"

"I'm giving her all the space she needs. I didn't make any promises. If she thought I was hanging around, waiting for her, she would be thinking about the two of us, and it would mess her plans up. She might not put everything she needs into her swimming. Once she's past the competitive swimming, if we're both free, well, we'll see. But the Katrina I love needs to be away from me for the next few years. For Katrina."

"She may find someone else, you know. Aren't you afraid of that?"

"She may and she probably will. But it's the only way to play this so that Katrina has the best chance of winning. And staying Katrina."

Ruth hugged me really tightly. Even through her bra and blouse I could feel her nipples getting hard. She looked up and her face was slowly turning red. Her mouth was open. I had seen that look on her face several times before. I slid my hands down her back and pressed her hips against my erection. Ruth rubbed against me for a couple of minutes. Suddenly her whole body trembled in a mild orgasm. She gave a little sigh.

Ruth kissed me. "I'm going to be all bitchy the rest of my shift, now! You've got my motor running, and I won't get real relief until I get home and use that dildo that Katrina told you about! I'd like . . . maybe you could come over and . . . NO! NO! I CAN'T!"

She pushed herself away from me. "I couldn't do that to Katrina! Or to you! You two are more married than any couple I've ever seen! It would be worse than wrong!"

"Ruth, I just came by to say goodbye. I'll be leaving town in a couple of days myself. Since I'm not sleeping in your apartment anymore, I knew I wouldn't run into you again. Thanks for being such a good friend! I didn't mean to get you so stirred up!"

"Stirred up? I'm turned on, not stirred up! Can't you smell me? I'm dripping wet! Katrina told me how good your nose is! Can you?"

I knew her scent, and it was strong in the room. I nodded and smiled. "Goodbye, Ruth! And thanks again for understanding! And for helping Katrina and me!"

Ruth gave me another hug and kiss. "Goodbye, Don! I hope it works out for you two someday! I really do! You both are just so . . . so . . . " And Ruth sobbed. She released me, turned, and quickly left the room.

I found my way back to my apartment and thought about Katrina. Before I could get to sleep, I had to beat off several times while remembering making love to her. I still felt sort of hollow. Empty. Part of me was gone.

I had several more days at the pool before we closed it on Labor Day. There were lots of pool bunnies at our pool-draining party, but none of them got me to react. I was still thinking about Katrina, and they just didn't measure up. Even though Katrina was only about a year older than several of them, these were girls. Katrina was a woman. For a little more than three weeks, she had been MY woman.

I was sporadically haunted by a ghost. Particularly when I was alone at night, I would occasionally awaken filled with feelings of deep despair about losing Angie. But remembering what Katrina and I had done quickly brought me back to normal. Katrina had truly cured me. I almost never thought about Angie after I went back to college. Except when it hailed.

I also was very much relieved that Bob and Doris Hamilton weren't my in-laws! Much as I had loved Angie, I truly had no idea what I would have been marrying into! Angie and I never really had a chance, no matter how much love we had briefly shared. Knowing - and loving - Katrina had helped me understand and accept that.

My last, fantastic year as a lifeguard was done. But there was still one piece of unfinished business. New Year's Eve was just four months after the last night Katrina and I spent making love. I was a little afraid that Katrina would ignore our deal. I need not have worried.

Concluded in Poolside Ch. 04 Pt. 3

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers