Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "This is too uncomfortable a position for good fucking. Let's just wash each other. And try to wait until we get to the bedroom, okay?"

My cock was pulsing up and down with my heartbeat. She giggled at the sight.

I said, "Don't laugh, that might be all it takes to set it off prematurely." I grinned and tried to grab her.

She spun around facing the wall to her right. She turned on the water and let it warm before reaching around me to slide the door closed. Her positioning put me right in the full spray. She smiled at me as she turned it on full cold.

She said, "I'll bet this will help out your problem some, Don, love."

"Oh! T-Kat! Damn that's cold!" I yelled, trying to get clear of most of the water. But she blocked me back into it.

"Okay. All right, that's enough! I think you just shrunk me back into myself, with that little maneuver. Gosh, that was cold! You know I'm going to have to keep a whole bunch better watch on you!" I said grinning as the water warmed.

It ran down her chest, between her breasts and on down her flat stomach to her bush. It spread apart there to run on down both of her thighs and legs.

She saw where I was looking and didn't try to stop me. But her hand went back to the water controls, and she grinned and said, "Shower now, sex later. Or, you're gonna get cooled off again, Mister Jarvis!" I laughed and raised my hands.

I grinned and said quickly, "Okay, T-Kat! I give! No more, please! I'll be good, for now . . . maybe."

I quickly grabbed the soap. I lathered her up, trying to think thoughts of prickly thorns. I didn't try to arouse her. I just soaped her whole body quickly and stopped.

She borrowed the soap and did the same for me. She turned, and I did her neck, back, butt, thighs, and legs. She lifted each foot back, so I could wash them. I tried to duplicate her moves exactly as she cleaned me next.

She turned me back around and handed me the soap grinning, and she said, "Now you can do the parts you missed."

I put down the soap. And starting with her hair, I shampooed her thoroughly. I rinsed her hair and then I reclaimed the soap.

I gently washed her face and neck with the washrag. Dropping the rag to the floor, I soaped my hands up and massaged down her chest between her breasts, down across her flat stomach to her navel. Spreading my hands as I washed back up, I encountered her breasts from below. I gently lifted them as I began to roll them around her chest.

Her nipples were hard and erect poking out between my fingers as I rolled her breasts around. Her breathing had quickened. She forcefully moved my hands on down her body to her sex.

I picked up the washrag again and soaped it up. She spread her legs for me to work on her. I gently washed from her asshole to the top of her bush, moving back and forth and side to side. I rinsed her carefully using the washrag to help me clean the soap from between her legs.

She took the washrag and soap from me. Her rapid breathing and hard, red nipples showed the level of her arousal.

She washed my hair slowly and face quickly. She spent more time, dropping the washrag, washing my chest with her hands. She retrieved the washrag again and washed my penis and testicles thoroughly.

I'd lost my heightened arousal level as she'd washed my hair, face and chest. But now my cock was rapidly becoming erect again. She finished washing me before I was ready.

I said softly, "I could take that feeling of you gently manipulating me in the water forever." I smiled at her and sighed.

She grinned, gently petting my erection, and said, "But you know you couldn't last if I didn't want you to."

Giving me a squeeze and a quick soft pull, she slid her hand up and off me slowly and most delightfully. Part of me reached for her as she released me, waving goodbye to her hand. I sighed again.

"I'm feeling just as manipulated as a husband, T-Kat. I'm still free. But that's only a technicality for me now." I said, smiling into her beautiful face.

We got out of the shower and dried each other. We enjoyed watching our hands caress each other.

She said, "Don, you're only going to be free for the next couple of weeks. Then, all you've got will be mine!"

She grinned and said, "But I'm gonna make use of some of your possessions much more than some others, like this one." She seized my hard cock again.

I pulled her to my chest and she released me as we kissed. I stroked her back and sides. But I didn't touch her pussy or breasts.

She was rubbing her breasts against my chest as I backed her over to the bed. I pushed her back onto the bed.

She turned and lay back on the pillow, her arms at her sides and her legs pointed straight down. She smiled and watched me looking at her from the side.

I loved the pointed rise of her firm breasts, straining up from her chest. The smoothness below her breasts and down her stomach was only broken by her dark brown bush.

Her vulva bulged up slightly and her curly hair reflected this rounding. Below her pussy, her thighs were smooth with no fat or slack, even lying down.

Her feet were dainty. I wondered to myself if small feet hurt long distance swimmers.

I said, "You are so beautiful, T-Kat. I can't believe I have been so blessed."

I moved onto the bed, spreading her legs apart gently and then kneeling between them. I ran my hands up her legs from her feet to her thighs.

I kept moving up her with both my hands. I arrived at her breasts as I began to lean forward. After feeling for proper alignment of my erection, I held her breasts gently and looked her in the eyes.

Then I leaned down and kissed her. My tongue and penis entered her slowly and simultaneously. I withdrew only my tongue, briefly.

I said softly, "Happy Birthday, my darling Katrina!"

"You know what gift I like best, Don, love." She said and sighed then kissed me hard.

Katrina was very wet, and I had no trouble slipping in to the hilt. I slowly slid most of the way out of her and rammed back in. I followed this with several quick, though deep thrusts.

I sped up as she began growling in her throat as I rammed her. "Ooooh . . . ooooh . . . nnngg . . . aaaah . . . "

Her voice cut off, and she was very quiet as she came. She closed her eyes and tensed up, holding the under side of my upper arms tightly in the midst of her climax, thrusting her breasts into my chest.

I just watched her enjoying the feeling her whole body was rewarding her with. She was so beautiful to see cumming!

I tried to hold back. But the rapturous look on her face as she started to cum helped her clenching pussy milk me to completion before I was ready. I felt that tingle which let me know it was too late to stop.

I thrust hard into her several final times then buried myself in her as deeply as I could go. A wave of pleasure enveloped me and I cried out, "Aaaah!" as I shot a load of warm cream into her.

She tensed up again as my first blast unloaded. In the midst of our combined orgasm, she put her hands on my shoulders and squeezed them each time she felt a burst of cum.

I don't know why, but I shot several times more than I usually do. Katrina had really drained me.

I collapsed on her, still breathing hard. I felt totally spent. But I summoned the energy to lift myself back to my knees and off of her still panting body.

Getting up pulled me back out of her with a wet, sucking sound. Then I leaned forward to lick up some of our combined juices. I leaned back forward and she licked my mouth clean. I repeated this until she wasn't leaking anything more out of her vagina.

I could tell she was still sensitive right now. So, I moved back down and licked from her anus to her bush, up her slit in one long hard lick.

She arched up off the bed. Her hands grabbed the sheets with her fists.

Katrina's voice let go a rising, "Aaaah!" She inhaled sharply.

Her gasp probably sucked the ceiling down six inches. Her thighs slapped together hard and I felt my ears compress and my eyes pop open, like going deep underwater too quickly. I put my arms over her thighs to protect my head and began again.

My long hard licks caused Katrina to arch her stomach up off the bed each time I went up, with a cute jump and gasp, each time I went over her clitoris. After a dozen long licks, I shortened my tongue work from her vagina to her clit. I moved quickly, though softly as I concentrated on her clit.

She was moaning softly as her arms and legs were jerking about and her head rolled slowly from side to side on the pillow. Her nipples pointed straight up and out as I watched her head arch back and her muscles begin to tense.

I licked her clit, hard and fast, and stuck two fingers up into her still sensitive pussy. She began her orgasm at once. I quit licking her and reached up and squeezed her breasts, hard, as she arched her back up at me. I just held her as she completed her orgasm.

Her back fell back to the bed suddenly. I caressed her breasts gently now, moving my hands on up to caress her face and neck as well. As her breathing calmed, she saw I was hard again and rolled us both over until I was on my back.

She said, "Your turn to cum, lover."

Katrina slid forward and over my hard cock, pointing my erection up at her damp, fuzzy slit. She slid my crown gently up and down where I'd just been licking. She aligned me quickly with her damp hole and sat down hard on me.

She grinned and said, "Happy Birthday, Darling Don! I'm going to frame our chart, cover the heading in case we have guests or workers in, and hang it in our bedroom."

Then she pulled up and pushed down on my erection, feeling wonderful to me. Then she executed another pull and push. Her breasts bouncing sharply as she dropped. She didn't move quickly. But after several cycles inside her high pressure scrubber, she pulled me over the edge quickly anyway.

She stopped moving, shivered and sat down hard as I groaned as I came. She was cumming, too, as she squeezed my penis, hard, with her pussy. She leaned her breasts into my chest and kissed me as we came. The feeling was incredible as I blasted my cum into her hot hole against the pressure she was maintaining.

She finally relaxed inside her vagina when I had finished shooting. I was totally exhausted from the experience. She rolled off the top of me, pulling my diminishing erection out of her damp pussy with a sliding wet sound. I didn't even have the energy left to sit up and lick her clean. She lay next to me panting. My arm was around her and holding onto one breast. Her head was on my shoulder.

She softly said, "Goodnight, Darling Don! Happy Birthday, my love!"

"Goodnight, Katrina, my love! Happy Birthday to you, too!" I said still breathing hard.

I thought to myself, 'This is the best birthday I've ever had.'

We were both a year older. Wiser? We'd just have to wait and see. Within seconds, we were both asleep.

~~~~~~~~

The next couple of weeks flew by for us. We spent our time just getting to know each other better. It was now mid-August. We'd visited our folks several times each over the last couple of weeks.

Our parents had gotten together, for several sight seeing trips around the city, on their own and with John's assistance. They really seemed to get along well.

And I lost some of my long-held reservations about the rich set that I'd had since I was a teenager. Maybe I really was growing up after all.

Katrina and I were married in a small chapel, with only our parents, John and Sara, and Ruth and her boyfriend attending. Though, we offered to pay for Judy to stick around for a couple of weeks, she decided to go back to her school to continue her training. Neither of us had wanted either a big wedding or reception. Just being together was more than enough for us.

Ruth and Sara were Katrina's bridesmaids, and John served as my best man. Both our mothers were crying as the short ceremony was completed.

I placed her new ring on Katrina's finger and kissed her. Now the marriage was official.

We left with our parents in a big limousine the hotel had provided to drive us back there. We told them we were going to go on a short camping trip, for our honeymoon. It had to be short because we were due back on campus before the fifth of September.

We hired the hotel limousine to take our parents, and Ruth and her boyfriend, to the airport that evening, for their flights back east. Ruth and Katrina hugged and exchanged cell phone numbers with each other.

They stood and talked while looking over at me, for a few minutes. It made me wonder what they were discussing.

We said our farewells to everyone. And since the security at the airport wouldn't let us into the loading area, we said our goodbyes at the security station.

My mother hugged Katrina and so did my dad. I hugged Mrs. Thomas and shook her husband's hand.

He said, "Don, take good care of our little girl. She's a fine-looking woman now. And letting you have her should tell you exactly what we think about you.

"I'll never forget the time you took with her while she was developing her swimming skills. I'll always be grateful, too, for your knowing when it was time for her to get a personal trainer, even knowing that would mean she wouldn't be around your pool very much. I know that cost you something because Katrina told us she loved you a long time ago.

"She's loved you since she was 14 years old. I know you'll never leave her. And I know you'll never lose her.

"She's our most precious gift, my wife's and mine. We give her to you willingly, and even thankfully.

"Damn, I'm running off at the mouth. I'll start bawling if I don't shut myself up." He blushed.

We all laughed and shook hands again. My dad said to Katrina's parents, "I know Don. I know he'll love and protect your daughter with everything he has. He doesn't do things part-way.

"I'm not gonna make any speeches. So, I guess we can just shake hands again. I hope we'll be seeing you all again, soon. And that we won't be strangers when we get back home."

He turned to me and said, "Take good care of her, son. She's our daughter now, too."

I promised him I would and we shook hands. He patted me on the back and turned to leave.

Katrina and I waved goodbye to them all. We left after the security station had cleared them to enter the gate area. We took the limousine back to the hotel, went and got in my truck and drove home.

We'd already prepared the clothes, equipment and supplies we'd need for our camping trip. Planning the trip is what we'd spent the most time on, the last couple of weeks.

We'd decided to go up north, to northern Minnesota, to do some fishing, which Katrina had never tried. And to do some canoeing on some of the remote clear water lakes up there.

John's friend, Ben Fuller, offered and I accepted leasing his summer home cabin, on a lake that was called Snowbank Lake, up north of Duluth near the Canadian border.

We packed my truck and camper with the gear we'd organized. We planned to leave early the next morning, so we went to bed early. We made love slowly and gently, reaching mutually satisfying climaxes together.

I looked up into her eyes and said, "Welcome to my life, Katrina, my lovely wife. I hope to make you happy forever."

She smiled down at me and said, "Thank you, Darling Don, my wonderful husband. I can't think of anytime I've ever been happier. Thank you, for waiting for me for so long, and for loving me the way you do." She rolled quickly onto her back and on over to her side.

I moved her close to my chest and we just held each other close, feeling relaxed and spent. I spooned myself along her back and stroked her upper side. I felt for her lower breast and held it gently, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

We got up early the next morning, quickly showering and dressing. We didn't play around very much in the shower since we had plans for the day.

We locked up the house, got in the truck and started off on our adventure. We would have to drive for about seven hours to get up to where Ben's cabin was located.

I had good directions and a hand-drawn map made for me by Ben. So, I anticipated having no trouble getting up there and finding the place.

Late that afternoon, after driving along roads that were more and more fir-lined as we went north, we arrived at Snowbank Lake. We checked into the resort on the lake closest to the cabin. Though, we weren't staying at the resort, we still had to park our truck there because, the cabin was only accessible by water.

The professor who leased us the cabin was also letting us use his boat and small motor to get across the lake to the cabin, and that we could use to go fishing from. We loaded our gear into the small boat. It started right up for me, which was nice. I knew a little about boats. But I hadn't had a lot of experience with them.

We left the dock after locking the truck. We needed to go across the lake about half a mile to the far shore.

The lake was quite long, almost five miles. It was also quite wide, almost three miles across in the center. There were a few large and several small islands in the lake.

It was the biggest body of water I'd ever been on. But we only had to cross part of the narrower western end of it.

We started off without any trouble, but the motor wasn't very fast. As we were crossing the lake, I told Katrina that she should hop in the water and pull us along. She could swim faster than we were moving.

She put her hand over the side into the water and said, "Wow, that's pretty cold, Don. You'd think it would be warmer than this, near the end of the summer." We had to lean close to each other to talk over the noise of the motor.

I told her, "Maybe, T-Kat. But this lake has ice cover over it in the winter. And it's supposed to be more than a hundred and fifty feet deep at the other end. That's a lot of water to warm after the cold from the last winter when it had three feet of ice on it.

"In the winter if you want fish for supper, you have to drill big holes through the ice to get to the fish. The resort where we're parked places and rents out Styrofoam ice huts, they built for ice fishing for walleye and lake trout. Ben said lots of folks come up here in the wintertime, just to do that. He told me one story, claiming it was true, before we left about ice fishing up here."

I told her that Ben told me, "One winter the Styrofoam ice-fishing huts had been anchored into position, fairly close together since the fish tended to concentrate in certain spots. One old guy and his Labrador dog were in an ice hut when he got a fish on his line.

"Just as he got the fish up and out of the hole in the ice, it got off his hook and fell back into the water. The dog went right after it.

"The old guy wasn't fast enough to grab the dog and pull it back up. He tried to grab the dog's tail. But it was no use. The dog had gone down under the ice."

Katrina looked shocked and she said, "My gosh, Don, that's such a terrible thing to have happened! I feel so sorry for that old man. The dog, too!"

I smiled and said, "Don't be, T-Kat. I will admit at that point of Ben's story, I felt just like you do now. I even wondered why he would have told me about something like that. But I didn't know Ben very well at the time. And he's got a wonderful sense of humor."

I told her that he continued his story by saying, "The old guy heard a weird sounding shout outside his ice hut. Hoping it had something to do with his dog, he ran quickly outside.

"He saw another ice fisherman, a younger guy, just standing outside his own ice hut. He was pale-looking and shaking like he'd seen a ghost. The old guy went over to see what was wrong.

"Apparently, what had happened was that the young guy thought he was getting a bite on his line. He'd bent over and was just reaching for his little, short ice-fishing rod and reel.