Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and said, "Sure, I don't think we need to put much on. It's not really that cold. There's a thermometer on the wall that says it's 66 degrees outside. That's not too bad. Just a sweat suit is enough. I like wearing them anyway. I especially like them on you, T-Kat. Because, they're easy to get off." I grinned again, smirking this time, and she laughed.

We put our shoes on and walked naked to the bedroom. I quickly got my sweat pants on. I put on a sweat shirt and some moccasins, for protection from the cold floor. The bedroom carpeting was padded and felt nice.

Katrina wore her own sweat suit and some moccasins of her own. We were going to be on the established trails, so we wouldn't need tougher shoes.

I gave her a small, bright flashlight to keep for herself. I picked up a lantern that worked as a bright spotlight or a lantern. Then, I unlocked and opened the front door.

We looked, though we couldn't detect many mosquitoes outside. With no moon visible it was quite dark, all the way to the lake. The trees blocking the starlight from coming through made the dock area appear quite bright, at the end of the trail and out in the open.

We walked down the path to the dock using just her small light. When we were standing on the dock and she'd turned off her light, she said softly, "I've never seen the stars look so bright. It's easy to see the Milky Way. It looks like a big white cloud in the night sky. And look, there's the Big Dipper. And following those two end stars, there's the North Star."

She giggled and said, "So much for Astronomy 101." We both laughed.

We could hear it echo back from down the lake somewhere, coming back quite a bit later. With our arms around each other, we just looked at the sky together.

I smiled and commented, "Actually, what you just demonstrated that you know is just the astronomy you need to get around up here, at night anyway. As for the echo. What do you think it's echoing off of, T-Kat?"

She said, "I think it's the tree line on the far end of the lake, Don. Everything seems so flat, no real mountains, just gentle hills, trees and water. At night, it all looks very much alike. It's just a gently undulating flatness."

I said professorially, "Well, T-Kat. Having a one-mile-tall pile of ice scraping over you a few times would flatten you, too. And with huge boulders frozen into the bottom of all that ice, they worked like a wonderfully efficient, really coarse grade 'landpaper'." I grinned at her, bringing my hands together slowly, with a rubbing motion, like I was grinding something down to nothing.

We laughed again. I loved making and hearing her laugh. She asked, "Don, are we the only ones over here? I mean on this side of the lake? It's really dark all around, except over across the lake, where there are a couple of lights."

I said, "I think so, T-Kat. I didn't see boats at any of the other docks. And I haven't heard any human-produced noises from the direction of the other cabins. Those lights we see are from cabins across the next bay over from the one we're in. The two bays are divided by the peninsula the resort is on. We can't quite see the resort because of that other peninsula of land right over there. Those lights are a long way from here. I've heard a couple of boats on the lake. But those are the only signs of people I've noticed.

"Ben said that there might not be anybody around over here except us. He said the cabins tend to get the most use in July, when the temperature is the warmest. But he told me he knew we wouldn't mind being alone with each other over here. He said we'd just have to get used to the quiet.

"And I know just what he meant, now. It's like you were listening to music with headphones and someone turned off all the music. It's sort of a hollow, empty silence. I didn't notice it as much during the day, with the noise of the wind moving the trees. But I'm beginning to like it."

"Don, let me make love to you right now. I want to see the stars while I'm fucking you." She said quietly.

I started to lead her down to the smooth dock boards and she stopped me. She said, "Lie down, Don. I want you to see them at the same time I do."

We took off the bottoms of our sweat suits. I used them to pad my shoulders and butt.

She sat facing me on my thighs, grabbed my partial erection and slid her fuzzy bush up against the bottom of my penis. She held my cock against her belly and bush softly with her hand. Katrina gently brushed her hair-covered labia up and down against my penis, stimulating me wonderfully!

I could feel her labia spread around my penis warmly. I was quickly rock hard. But what she was doing felt so good, I didn't want her to stop right away. I was barely able to hold out, but holding out felt incredibly nice as well.

I began thinking of cold and painful things, while I reached up to fondle her breasts. But she turned and started fumbling around behind her.

I laughingly said, "For gosh sakes, T-Kat! This is a hell of a time to be looking for something in the dark!"

Suddenly, the whole world turned bright white. Katrina held that damn beam spotlight, you could easily see for a mile, above her head. It was pointed straight down at her crotch.

I raised my head, squinted my eyes and I saw she had it pointed right at my cock. I could dimly see that I was harder than the rock the country seemed to be made of.

She laughed softly and said, "I was just highlighting one elevated tree in our hairy forest!"

She giggled, nearly firing my cannon before it was properly aimed. I tried to lighten the mood to calm my arousal somewhat.

I quipped, "So much for you not being an exhibitionist, T-Kat! I'm sure they can see you from across the lake. I wonder if anyone has binoculars over there, or a telescope? Anybody on this side has already had a show!"

I tried to close my eyes against the light. Everything appeared bright orange. I tried to cover my eyes with one arm. Suddenly, everything turned black.

But a whitish aura remained when I opened my eyes again. I blinked several times trying to regain some sight. Then, I just closed my eyes and relaxed to wait for the effects to diminish on their own. I sighed, knowing that her stimulation could set me off before I was ready.

She was giggling quietly. I tried to ignore the stimulation of her bush on my penis as her belly bounced with her giggles, so I wouldn't fire my rocket off into space.

And she said, still giggling, "But you said there's nobody around." She moved up slightly.

I opened my eyes. But I still couldn't see very well. I felt her bush slide up and over the head of my hard erection. She was moving so slowly I could hardly stand it. I felt her tickling me until I felt the warmth and moisture of her trench.

She slid down me slowly, warming me wonderfully as she sat down. I still couldn't even see the stars, due to the residual effect of the light.

She grabbed my hands, which were groping her blindly, and placed them under her sweat shirt. I grabbed hold of the softest things I could find and gently held on.

She was still laughing softly and said, "Sorry, Don, lover. I didn't think about how long you might be light-blinded. I tried not to shine it in your eyes. It was a whole bunch brighter than I ever expected! What do you use it for, to signal Mars or something? I'll bet you could see it from there!"

She just sat on me and then reached forward and gently massaged my chest down to my belly. I just held onto her breasts and gently mauled them. I tried to keep my mind on anything, except how delightfully warm she felt on my cock.

I was just beginning to see her outline. I chuckled and said, "Ben said to get a bright light. Because, you might want to see what's getting ready to jump on you. While you're peacefully walking the trail to the outhouse on a dark night." I chuckled again.

I felt her tense up, which nearly set me off again. She tried to look over her shoulder, but it was too dark to see anything. I felt her relax again.

She said, "If something comes out of the woods and eats me, it's gonna get you, too. I've got a good grip on you. And any critter will think we're just one thing anyway."

I could see her fairly clearly now, just beginning to reflect the sweat on her face in the starlight. She looked beautiful. She still just sat on me, not moving.

When she could see that I had regained what night sight I could, she said, "Good. I didn't want to do it, without you being able to see what I was seeing."

She pulled her sweat shirt off and placed it under my head. I released her breasts that I'd been holding for so long. She sat up straighter now. Her upper torso was gleaming with perspiration. Small rivulets of sweat ran down her breasts, sparkling in the starlight as they trickled down and dripped off her pointed nipples.

I could feel the heat of her vagina surrounding me as she started very gently milking me, in her own special way. She said quickly, between breaths, "You can't imagine how hard it is to do this. I don't think nature intended for us to be able to control those muscles like this. It feels like my clitoris has become a ring, just inside me and right around your thing. It feels so wonderfully stimulating."

I grabbed her just below her ribs and squeezed her firmly. She took another few breaths. But I didn't say anything as she tensed up and began cumming.

I was ready and waiting for her. As she dropped down, I held her hips as I felt a wonderful wave of pleasure fill me and I shot my first load of cream deep inside of her.

I held my breath to keep from shouting and she just said, "Ungh!"

She lifted up slightly, squeezing and holding me as I gasped and continued to cream her insides. When we'd both finished cumming, she slipped back down on my shaft with a wet, squishy sound. Her upper body collapsed and lay on my chest.

After only a few moments, she sat up and I looked down to see my lower abdomen gleamed with our juices. I stroked her breasts, sides and thighs to help calm her down.

After she got her breath, she said, "Neat stars, huh, Don?"

I laughed happily and looking up at her, I said, "Yes, T-Kat. There really are some beautiful sights up here. We better get you bundled up though. Before your sweat chills you too much."

She slid wearily off me and sat back to lick me clean after my worn-out weasel left her warm burrow. And after he popped. She leaned forward once to share our mixed cocktail with me as she kissed me softly.

When she finished cleaning me, we got up and Katrina said, "I think I'm getting out of shape already. Or, maybe it's just the long drive, sitting still for so long. Don, we ought to try stopping more frequently and getting out and walking around some."

I grinned to myself and said, "T-Kat, you pick the strangest times to discuss the strangest subjects."

I picked up one flashlight and she grabbed the other. Now that our eyes had adjusted to the dark, we didn't need the flashlights to see the path fairly clearly.

She quipped back, "You'd be thinking about it, too, if your butt was as sore as mine feels. I think I'm just starting to feel that long sit in your truck. Heck, Don. I started to feel like I'd taken root. I've probably just been too numb, up until now, to feel it."

As we walked back up the path to the cabin, I chuckled and said, "Well, now we're even. Even lying on a sweat shirt, that dock is too damn hard for comfortable sex. I'll give you a back rub, you give me one and we can go to bed. It's been a full day.

"The lighthouse experiment, though not a complete failure, will have to be further researched at a later date. And just so you know, my butt's sore, too! That truck wasn't made for the comfort of the passengers or the driver. But I'll bet my toolbox had a nice ride!"

She laughed again. God, I love that sound.

~~~~~~~~

Late that night I awoke for some reason. I didn't know if it was a sound or a touch that had awakened me.

It was still dark outside. But it seemed brighter than when we'd retired. I turned slightly and my battery alarm clock on the dresser indicated that it was just before 4:00. My stirring must have awakened Katrina.

She groaned at me and said, "What time is it?" I told her.

She said, "Just great! I really need to pee. Now what do I do?"

I joked merrily, "There's probably a bear, or lion or something with teeth the size of 'Jaws', out there in the dark . . . just waiting for lunch!" She giggled and laughed as I pretended to munch and chomp on her.

I started to get up. She giggled and stopped me. Then she said, "I was just kidding about needing an escort to the outhouse, Don. I can go by myself."

She grinned and said, "I've gone by myself for years. And the need is becoming urgent."

I got up with her anyway. I said, "I don't mind, T-Kat. I've got to go, myself. That's probably what woke me up in the first place."

Understanding her needs since mine were similar, we slipped on our sweat suits again. They're so nice and convenient, quick on and quick off. We slipped on our soft shoes again and walked outside.

As we walked out the back door, from down the lake somewhere, we heard what sounded like: 'LOOEEEOOU', and was quite loud. The unusual sound went from a low tone quickly to a high tone and quickly back down again as it faded.

I'd never heard anything like it before. I knew what it might be since Ben had filled me in on strange things I might encounter up here. I'd informed him that, though I knew camping, I hadn't been in any remote areas before. So, he'd described some of the sounds, he knew I'd hear and wonder about. And I was hearing one of them now. His description didn't convey the strangeness of the sound, however.

She'd stopped, on hearing the strange noise. Katrina said, "Don. What was that? It was a weird sound. I can't believe any animal could make a noise like that."

It came again, much closer this time: 'LOOEEEOOU.' And it was very loud now.

She said, "I changed my mind again, Don, sue me. I'm a woman. It's in my chromosomes, or something. I would be very pleased to accept your kind offer of escorts to and from the little house on the hill. I almost urinated on myself when that noise got louder just now." We moved on up the hill.

The sound trumpeted out again, very close: 'LOOEEEOOU.' It almost sounded amplified somehow.

Trying to calm Katrina, I said, "It looks like the moon rose while we were asleep. It's much brighter now. The animal may be calling to it or yelling at it, like Ben said the wolves do sometimes."

I turned just off the trail to one side and quickly began watering the plants. She saw what I was doing.

She briefly stopped walking and said petulantly, "Now, Don, that's just not fair! I've got to take a walk, uphill, just to take a leak. While, you can just whip it out and spray any damn place you please." But she was giggling as she said it.

The sound came again: 'LOOEEEOOU.' It sounded like the animal had to be just off our dock.

She seemed to have no more time for banter as she rushed on up the hill. The outhouse door banged closed, and I heard her gasp, very loudly.

I hurried to get myself back inside my clothes, spraying myself down one leg and in my crotch in my haste. I ran up the hill to see what was wrong.

The sound came again: 'LOOEEEOOU.' It was not quite as loud as before.

I said anxiously, "T-Kat, are you all right?"

The door swung open, and Katrina sat on the seat, calmly. She complained, "Damn, this seat is icy cold. My butt feels numb already! I couldn't pee. It felt so cold at first. It feels better now, though. But if you need to take a dump, don't expect me to come out and warm the seat for you. I may try squatting in the woods, next time."

The sound came again, a little further away. She gazed off in that direction and said, "Well, maybe I'll give this place another chance. At least, I'm inside of something."

I laughed and said, "I thought you were being attacked by giant hairy spiders, or something." She glanced around the small room quickly.

I said, "Damn! T-Kat! That gasp of yours made me hurry my operations somewhat."

The sound came again, further off. What sounded like an echo of the sound returned. But much later, and much further away.

She finished her toilette. When she saw how wet I was, she giggled and said, "Don. Maybe being a girl isn't so bad after all. At least we learn, early on, to get our clothes out of the way of our business."

Whatever made the sound was quiet now. She was still giggling at my appearance. I couldn't really blame her.

"Ha, ha." I said, "I'm just glad I brought a second pair. The nearest Laundromat is in town, 25 miles from here. Ben said there's some kind of giant capsule-shaped device they have, made of PVC pipe stuff that they use for small loads of laundry. You just put your stuff inside with water and soap. Then rotate it for a while, dump it out, refill it to rinse, dump that and hang your stuff on that clothesline out back. I'll just use that to clean these up tomorrow."

I continued more merrily, "By the way, speaking of town. That's where most of the local wildlife will be located, after that gasp of yours scared the living shit out of them! Like it did me! That's probably what chased off whatever made that sound, too! I was really concerned! I holstered my gun while it was still firing." Her giggle had become a sort of breathless squeal.

So, I continued and said merrily, "You could go into business, you know. Several parts of your body seem to be capable of inhaling, Mrs. Hoover. (Not the Presidential one). You could advertise, 'I'm the S.S. HooverKat! Cum with me, sailor! Put your trusty old pole in a rod holder that really sucks!'" She was laughing so hard, she was gasping for air and waving for me to stop.

But I continued anyway, "I think that operatic gasp of yours sucked most of the air right out of the woods! You probably moved all the trees a few feet closer! And shook up every bat and bug that were flying nearby, too! I'm sure! But I shouldn't have hurried, though."

I felt wet and cold. I'd expected nothing, except relief and warmth.

She'd gotten her breath back and now was rubbing her eyes, and I said, "Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, that noise came from a bird - a duck actually." Katrina looked shocked at first.

But then she smiled, giggled, and said sarcastically, "Right, a duck. Of course it is! What else could it possibly be? It has to be a duck! I've heard the one about, 'What's the difference between a duck? - One of its feet are both alike.' Okay? Ducks go quack, quack, Donald. Not some space sound! I'm not that gullible! What? Do you hunt for these things at night, with a paper sack and a flashlight?" She chuckled merrily.

I was chuckling along with her and had to laugh, my whole insides bouncing up and down. It felt great. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. But I didn't care.

I said, calming down, "No. Honestly, T-Kat, no joking. Ben told me that I'd probably hear one of these things calling to its mate, somewhere down the lake. He said that I might hear wolves howling, too. He said those were the two strangest noises we'd be likely to hear. He also said these ducks mate for life with one other bird. He said they're called 'Loons'. They're fish-eating ducks that dive down to get their meals. And they can stay down for a long time, he said."

She said, "I like that they mate for life, Don. And I've heard that name before. Maybe they have them up near where I went to school. And that's where I heard the name. I didn't know they made any odd noises though. You'd think that would be the most important thing to know about them. You couldn't miss that, even in the dark."

I said, "Ben said they were a pretty big bird. They're supposed to be mostly black and white and frequently just sit still on the water, late in the day. He said we were sure to see one before we left. Probably when we went out fishing in the boat."