Poolside Fun

Story Info
Girlfriend & her sister liven up sunny afternoon.
2.5k words
4.47
137.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot summer days of Southern California are often best spent lounging around a pool, soaking up some sun before jumping into the water to cool off, only to repeat the cycle again.

My house has a high fence, and discreet neighbors, so it wasn't uncommon for me to enjoy a day sunning in the nude. Normally, nobody would know, but one afternoon my girlfriend Julie dropped by unexpectedly. My car was out front, so she knew I was probably home. Not getting an answer by knocking at the door she let herself in the back gate, figuring correctly that I might be by the pool.

She called my name, so I turned and saw her. Momentarily nonplused by my own nudity, my thoughts of how I might convince her to shed her clothes were dashed when her sister May walked around the corner a few seconds later. Being caught out in the open, I rolled over on my stomach while looking for something to cover my nakedness. They both smiled, then told me that I didn't have to cover up on their account, and to just go back to what I was doing.

They were both wearing shorts and tee shirts, and had towels draped over their shoulders. Dropping their towels on the grass, they proceeded to strip down to their bikinis. I watched appreciatively as their bodies came into view. Julie was the taller of the two, and had a fuller figure, but May's tight figure had been enough to give me a few fantasies, especially as her nipples would often noticeably dent the fabric of her bikini top.

Julie had put her towel down right next to mine, while May had put hers a little way away, offering us a touch of privacy so long as we whispered. They both proceeded to oil up with sunscreen as I watched. It took a conscious effort of will not to become aroused as I watched them bend and flex, the curves of their breasts exposed as they turned, their bikini bottoms stretched over tight asses and slightly raised mounds.

Turning to me, Julie asked me to put lotion on her back before laying down on her stomach and untying the back of her bikini top. I squirted some on my hands, rubbed them together briefly to warm it up, and started to spread it over her back. Running my hands up around her neck and shoulders, then down her back. Dipping lower on each side to lightly caress the flattened curve of her breasts, then dropping lower on her back to her bikini bottoms. I rubbed some lotion just under the top edge of her bikini, and contemplated the warm flesh just kept from my prying gaze. She said, "Don't forget my legs," (as if!!!), so squirting more lotion on my hands I started with her ankles and worked my way up. I had to consciously tear my gaze away from the strip of cloth covering her pussy, as I could feel my cock ready to harden every time I contemplated it. She spread her legs slightly, making it even tougher for me to avoid looking. I was grateful when I finished because I was losing the battle to keep my erection at bay, and I thought I was now going to be able to lie down to hide it until it subsided.

Apparently, May was enjoying my predicament, because just as I was about to breath a sigh of relief she called over to say that her back needed to be done also. I thought I was done for, but when she lay down she turned her head away, so I was able to go over to her while still maintaining a shred of my dignity. I squirted some lotion on my hands, and spread it carefully over her back, enjoying the texture of her warm skin as I did so, while avoiding her breasts and ass entirely. She shifted slightly, spreading her legs a little, and mentioned that her legs still needed to be done. I was dangerously close to loosing it as I lotioned her legs, my gaze fixed on the patch of cloth protecting her ass and her pussy from my prying eyes. I could also feel Julie's amused gaze, she could see that I was struggling to be something of a gentlemen and not take advantage of the almost naked body under my hands.

Just as I was about done, May turned her head my way. While I couldn't see her eyes due to the sunglasses she was wearing, I could still feel her gaze on my semi-erect cock as I struggled with my arousal. I could have sworn that she her lips turned up in a smile as I worked my way back to my towel. I know that Julie was amused and she didn't even bother to try to hide it.

Lying on my stomach now, I tried to concentrate on the novel I had been reading before they arrived. Julie and May both opened magazines, and I thought that the worst was over, though knowing Julie and her devious sense of humor I should have known better.

A few minutes later, Julie whispered, "I saw you, you were enjoying that. I thought you looked so sexy walking back to me with your cock pointed my way. Makes me want to touch you, to stroke you and feel you." I just groaned, my erection immediately returning and pressing almost painfully into the lawn. I tried to ignore what she was saying, but her hands now started to run gently over my shoulders and down my back. She continued stroking as I tried to ignore her, her hands now running slightly over my ass. When I looked at her, I saw her smirk as she realized my predicament, then she upped the stakes by saying "Are you hard right now? I want to see!" I looked over at May, who seemed engrossed in her magazine, so I rolled slightly over so that Julie could see my hard-on, though my body shielded my aroused state from May.

Julie just grinned, then ran her hand down my abdomen and started to toy with my pubic hair, the occasional grazing touch of the back of her hand against my cock electrifying my system. I whispered to her "Do you know what you are doing?" and her smile followed by a brief squeeze on my cock just confirmed the worst. She then said, "If I don't care, why should you?" I didn't have a good answer to that. Julie then called over to May, "Hey May! Are you ready to leave?"

May just answered without looking up "I'm enjoying myself, let's stay."

Julie now pushed against me harder, trying to get me to roll on to my back. I whispered again "May will see," and Julie said "So? I don't care, I want to play." Glancing over at May, who seemed engrossed in her magazine. I made one final protest "Its not fair that I'm naked and you guys aren't!" Julie just grinned and told me that life wasn't about fair, it was about fun, then she pushed me on to my back and admonished me to enjoy it.

I was now completely at Julie's mercy, and she wasted no time before continuing. She leaned over to me, kissed me, and whispered "Seeing you hard like this is so hot." She then sat up and moved so that she had full access to my body. Running one hand along my chest, she let the other hand rest on my thigh, only inches away from my cock. I could see a slight bead of sweat on her upper lip, and I could feel my own pulse racing as she teased me further.

The hand on my thigh moved over a little, and I felt her fingers gently knead my balls, tugging at the loose skin of my scrotum and rolling my testicles gently inside. My attention was almost fully on what she was doing to me, though a small portion of my mind did notice that May had put her magazine down and she appeared to be watching the proceedings as Julie continued to tease my inflamed flesh.

I started to squirm as Julie continued to play with me, occasionally lightly running her fingers the length of my cock before returning to ministering to my balls, once or twice giving me encouraging squeezes. All along, she continued to whisper about how hot my cock was, how she loved the feel of it, wanted to taste it, thought of it at night as she lay in bed with her hands between her legs.

After only a few short minutes of that, she gently squeezed my penis, pressing her fingers against the top to milk a few crystalline drops of precum out of me, before catching the drops from my peeslit on the tip of her finger. As she moved her finger away, a bridge of syrupy fluid connected her finger to my penis, before it dropped away. She then transported those drops to her mouth, where she sucked her fingers in, then brought them out with a soft sucking sound. I could only moan. I could see that May had caught the whole sequence, and that she was beginning to squirm. One hand had made it into a bikini cup, and I could see her knead one breast.

I was able to work my hand closest to Julie between her legs, and began touching her pussy through the cloth of her bikini. I could feel the moisture seeping through the fabric as I gently rubbed the slit of her pussy, running the length of the slit before pressing harder near the top where her clitoris lay. She shifted slightly, to allow me better access, all the while continuing to stroke my penis. After a little effort, I was able to slip a finger under the elastic, and was able to touch her directly. My thumb rested gently on the hood of her clitoris, as my finger sought the opening to her vagina. It took a few moments, and she shifted to open herself up more fully, but then my finger was engulfed in her wetness and heat. The amount of wetness took me somewhat by surprise; she was clearly as turned on by all this as I was.

Now that I was touching her, Julie began to concentrate on my cock, as much to distract her from my attentions as to refocus me. With one hand, she started to cup my balls, while the other hand began a sensuous stroke of my cock. Abandoning all pretenses, I spread my legs, exposing myself not only to Julie's soft touch, but also to the gaze of her sister May, who was now sitting up and openly watching us. I could see her hand go first into one bra cup, then the other, each time pausing to squeeze her nipples and roll them between her fingers. I was also able to see that the fabric of her bikini bottoms as they strained to conceal her pussy was slightly darker, as if from dampness.

Julie milked some more precum out of the slit of my cock, and bending over briefly she extended her tongue to catch those drops, running her tongue into the slit, and then taking the head of my cock between her lips, all the while milking more of the precum that was liberally dripping out of me. My balls were starting to tighten, and I could feel my orgasm build. Julie continued to suck on me as her hands worked on me, my legs flexed, and I thought that I would shortly be squirting into her mouth. But just before I reached the point of no return, she stopped, sat back and smiled at me, "We're not ready yet" - I could only groan...

She smiled as my finger worked inside her sodden pussy. I slid my hand out of her bathing suit, licked the juices off my fingers, before putting my hand back inside and renewing my attentions on her. I found her vagina again, coated my thumb with her juices, before going back to gently rubbing her clit. After giving me a few moments to somewhat calm down, she renewed her stroking of my cock with one hand, while running the fingers of her other hand along the sensitive skin between my anus and my balls. Over on the other towel, I could see May intently watching, one finger now openly rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her suit.

Once more, Julie brought me to the point of orgasm before halting. I continued my ministrations on her pussy, telling her that I wanted to feel her cum on my hand. My own orgasm was imminent, I knew that only a few more seconds or minutes of attention would be enough to bring me over the top. May was straining on her towel, the fingers of one hand stroking her pussy through her suit while the other hand burrowed beneath the fabric of her top.

Suddenly, Julie began to convulse as her orgasm overtook her, I could feel the ridged walls of her pussy grip my finger as she rode the wave. Her stroking of my cock became convulsive and erratic, one hand squeezing my cock while the other hand pressed hard on the skin below my balls. I continued to rub the walls of her pussy with two fingers, while my thumb pressed hard against her clit and she rode my hand. As her orgasm subsided, she leaned over me and told me that she was ready for me to cum.

She started to stroke my cock harder, all the while urging, "I want to see you spurt. Cum for me baby, spurt for me. Oh yeah, I can feel your balls tightening up, yes, yes, spurt for me."

I was lost in the effects of her words, and the sensation of her two hands on me. I thrust my hips off the ground, and I could feel my balls tighten as the first waves hit me. "uhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmminnnngggggggggggggggg" was about all I could manage. I could dimly hear her telling me that she wanted me to spurt for her. My body convulsed as the first spurt hit my stomach, then another. Her hands caught another spurt as she gently but firmly milked my penis; she knew from prior experience that my cockhead was now exquisitely sensitive. I could feel the surge of my orgasm wash by as she continued to milk me dry. Another couple of drops hung on the tip of my penis, she bent over and licked them out of my peehole.

From the other towel, I heard a mewing sound, and dimly I realized that May was finishing her own orgasm, however I was too spent right then to move. I quietly watched as May moaned, one finger buried under her suit in her snatch, the other hand pressed against her breast.

As I lay there, rivulets of semen pooled on my stomach. Julie ran her fingers through them, bringing up milky gobs to look at in the light, smiling at me the whole time. My breathing slowed, and I thought about what had just happened. I could feel my penis, which had started to soften, becoming hard again...