Poolside Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Athletic woman surprised by naked stranger.
2k words
4.21
20.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faygord
faygord
23 Followers

Susie dropped her kitbag as she entered the house and flopped on the sofa.

"Come sit beside me" she said to her partner, patting the seat.

"Good run?" he asked.

"Yep" she replied. "I met a guy doing the same route and we fell into step. It can be lonely pounding along on one's own. Led to a rather interesting situation though."

"Tell me more..."

"I'm not sure I should...you might be cross. But it wasn't MY idea..."

"What happened?" he asked curiously.

"Put your arm round me then. And put your hand up my skirt. He did and found her naked. And quite moist.

"Hmm. Intriguing. What happened to your pants? "

"Oh they are in my bag...you'll understand why in a few minutes."

"The guy seemed pretty nice and as I had to run right by his place to get here he invited me in for a beer. We sat on the terrace and he excused himself saying he felt he needed a shower. He apologised for there being only one bathroom but said I'd be welcome to freshen up too when he'd finished.

"When he came out he was stark naked! He explained that he was a naturist and often wandered about with no clothes on. He hoped I wasn't offended and the certainly was no obligation for me to do the same.

"I was certainly taken aback a bit. Not the sort of thing that happens every day. But I wasn't offended. He was in fact pretty well-hung and flaccid. Had difficulty meeting his gaze actually and beat a retreat into the bathroom. I stripped of my running things and jumped under a cool shower. I couldn't deny a certain arousal and stood for a moment in front of a full length mirror wondering whether I should - or even could - do the same and walk out naked."

Her partner's finger has slipped into her and she adjusted her position to let it in deeper. She rested her hand on his lap and felt the firmness of a full erection.

"Did you?" he asked. "Nothing really wrong with naturism. Doesn't have to be sexual."

"No. I thought better of it. As I said it already WAS a little sexual as far as I was concerned. If you were in the same position with a naked attractive woman, naturist or not, I bet you would have had an erection to deal with!

"I had a change of clothes with me so I dressed - including my knickers. Didn't bother with a bra though. Which might have been a mistake as my nipples were super-erect and very prominent under my blouse.

"I returned to the terrace and found him stretched on his back on a lounger, still flaccid, his cock sort of sliding off to one side. It really was a fine specimen.

"I settled on another off to one side but not far away from his. The back was in position so I sat up facing him, my legs straight and pointing towards him. I put my hands in my lap to preserve modesty which again was probably a mistake as the pressure just served to further arouse me.

"Which gave me a cheeky idea. I wondered if I could make him have an erection and, if I succeeded, what he would do with it.

"So I pressed my legs tight together and raised my knees. My skirt was of course short and offered little obstruction to an idle glance. He stirred. And stared. He was indeed getting an eyeful of my panty-clad bottom and pubic area. I looked away and half-closed my eyes, pretending to be unaware of my exposure.

"I turned back to look at him and saw to my amusement and delight there was action in the cock area. It was gradually enlarging and stiffening. I opened my legs a little and the new vista had the desired effect.

"Within a few minutes he was fully erect, his cock stretching up and across his flat belly. My turn to stare as a let my legs fall wide open.

She felt her partner shift position and add a second finger to that lodged firmly in her cunt. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, yes. Very stimulating stuff you girls get up to..."

"Shall we get yours out then?"

"Yes please..." He pulled his fingers out and she stood up, stripped off quickly and knelt between his outstretched legs. She unzipped him, he raised his hips and she pulled his clothing off, releasing the erection she had been fondling for a while. She grasped it around the based flipped it vertical, rolled the foreskin back carefully and slid her mouth over and around the exposed purple head, her tongue flickering over the head as it entered her.

"More story" he murmured lifting her head up and guiding her back to his side. "You can't talk and do that."

She snuggled up to him again, his arm once more around her. Now naked, she pressed one leg against his and stretched the other to one side, opening herself for easy fingering. He obliged, resting the heel of his hand on her mound with its network of sensitive nerves and brushing her clitoris.

"Well suddenly he jumped up saying he thought he need a dip. His cock swung up beautifully, standing at a nice 45 degree angle to his belly and off he went into the water.

"I waited to see what sort of state he'd be in when he returned. If he returned even. Or if he would still be naked. I was well-aroused myself by then and let my fingers slip inside my knickers. I wondered whether to carry one when he came back but though better of that for the moment at least.

"He wasn't long. And still perfectly hard when he returned. I slipped my hand out before he could see where it had been. He stood in front of me, quite close, his cock at eye-level.

"I apologised. 'I'm sorry. I didn't realise what I was revealing... am I anything to do with that?' "

"Sort of. Although as a naturist I'm not supposed to find nudity per se sexually stimulating, intriguing glimpses of clad women do still turn me on."

"You mean if I had come out of the shower naked this wouldn't have happened?"

"Exactly." he replied.

"Well shall l strip now? Would that help calm you down?

"I started to unbutton my blouse. 'No, no, he said. Keep your clothes on please.'

"I stopped unbuttoning but had gone far enough to expose both breasts. I sat back and again drew my legs up, hugging my knees to my chest to cover them. He groaned. I apologised again, realising I'd exposed myself once more.

"Feeling a little guilty I asked him what he would like to do about it. Or even with it. His answer surprised me a little. He asked if I would watch him masturbate to ejaculation."

She started to stroke her partner's cock.

"Did he?"

"Yep. I nodded my agreement, opened my legs and let my tits hang out. His fist closed round his cock and his strokes started. After a while I thought maybe he need a change of scenery so I stood up and hitched my knickers up really tight. You know, how you like them sometimes - so tight the crotch bit jams right into my cunt and separates the lips?

"Then I sat back. His hand was moving a little faster. I touched myself and thought ..What the fuck...I could come with him. I shoved my hand inside my knickers and made it pretty obvious what I was doing. I wasn't far off anyway. Watching men wank is always a turn-on.

"I pulled my skirt right up out of the way and he came close to me. The tip of his cock was very close and I watched it intently trying to anticipate his ejaculation. By then I was right on the edge, holding myself back until exactly the right moment.

"It arrived pretty quickly. I saw the drop of pre-cum emerge, saw his hand move faster. I reached up and cupped his balls to give him that extra encouragement. Then I remembered I was still dressed and had no more clothes. He was about to cover me in cum which is a bugger to get off.

"There was no stopping either of us by then so, as I saw him gathering for the spurt I guided his cock to my cunt and looked down to watch his cum spurt all over my hand and knickers and belly as a lovely orgasm flooded through me.

"That's why I wasn't wearing any when I came home.

"Thing was though, you know me...one isn't usually the end and I felt the second building. I wriggled out of the cum-covered pants, tugged his head to my tit and pushed his hand onto my cunt. It doesn't really matter what is done down there to trigger the second. He sucked my nipple in I came really quickly"

"Now me" her partner moaned.

"What? A wank?" she asked, stroking his cock faster. "Like this? I'd rather you shagged me rotten, darling...come on. Bedroom please."

She ran ahead and threw herself on her back, legs high and wide, cunt pulled open in readiness.

He stood with a magnificent erection, eyes fixed on her opening. He dropped on her taking his weight on his arms and went straight in up to the hilt. "Your - story - was - very -stimulating" he gasped between thrusts. I'm not going to last long"

At which point he began a furious assault on her, fast hard thrusts, his back arched, head thrown up, arms straight. She met him, thrust for thrust lifting bent legs and allow their weight to pull her wide.

"Well you bastard" she muttered, taking his nipples in her fingers and pinching hard. "You better prove it with a load of hot cum. Now I think. "

He was already past the point of no return and she knew it. She accepted the last fast thrusts and then lay in delighted repose and felt the spasms of his orgasm eject cum deep inside her.

He fell back lying beside her on his stomach, an arm across her breasts.

"One thing puzzles me."

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you let him fuck you?"

"Well I hadn't really expected any of it or it to go so far and didn't really have much time to think about it. And, once we both started wanking properly, I really wanted to watch him ejaculate. It was one of my wank fantasies come to life. And I thought you might be upset if I actually let him penetrate me."

"Hmmm... I wouldn't have minded. Especially if you'd come home with a cunt-full of cum and shown it to me. That would have brought one of my wank fantasies to life..."

"Really?" she responded. "You never told me of that one before. OK. Then maybe I have a plan. Afterwards he explained that he did indeed have a wife who happened to be out at the time. He said he would have felt guilty had he actually fucked me without her being around.

Or indeed any other woman. It seemed I wasn't the first who had been surprised by his nakedness, nor the first over whom he had wanked. He did say I was the first who joined in so enthusiastically". She paused and smiled.

"So he was saying that if his wife had been there he WOULD have fucked you?"

"Yes. Seems she quite likes women too and likes to watch. Helps out sometimes. With her feminine understanding of the female form. Between the legs at least.

"And is not averse to a good shagging while he delivers one."

"So are you suggesting we both go and visit?"

"No. I think we should invite them here. I made him promise not to tell her what had passed between us. So if we invite them here, seemingly for an innocent social evening, we could seduce them both. She should get really turned on if I make it obvious I could use a good licking. Watching that happen should turn him and you on. I get to ride his magnificent cock and you get to shag a very wet and welcoming cunt. Or cunts actually as I would love you to save your load for my cum-filled cunt. I'll certainly save an orgasm for that experience.

End of part one

faygord
faygord
23 Followers