Poolside Play

Story Info
Girlfriend gives boyfriend a afternoon treat by the pool.
914 words
4.04
53.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding out of the pool she starts to rise, blond hair pressed down to scalp. Arms to the side and lifting up out of the pool. You watch the pale pink bikini as it's like a second skin, defining smooth rounded breasts. The outline of her clit visible to you clearly. You toss her a towel which she uses to quickly dry excess water from her hair. You smile up and watch in delight as she raises her hands and unties the bikini top and drops it beside the deck chair. Although the pool is not really visible thanks to the 6 foot fence its still quite risky for her. She can be seen clearly through the house.

Large windows on each side of the ultra modern home. They have a slight tint to them but you admire the view as she places her thumbs into the bottoms, biting her lower lip she seems torn to make a decision.

While she does that you pass an approving eye over her slight frame, grey eyes and dark blond shoulder length hair. Her breasts are a c cup and stand out proud, nipples a darker brown than the creamy skin stand excited with the soft breeze against naked flesh. Still chewing the lower lip you watch as one hand slips around to the front of her pants. A finger slips over her pussy and you lie there transfixed as she slowly starts to masturbate herself in front of you.

Pulling the finger out she leans over for you to suck the juices off her hand. Your tongue swirls over the fingers tasting her sweetness. Your cock is rock hard and using your free hands you release it. It stands at right angle to your body begging for attention. She smiles and removes her fingers from your mouth, returning them to her moist pussy. Biting the lower lip as she strokes herself to orgasm. You love watching her face as she slips another finger inside.

You join her by sliding your hand around your shaft. Slowly stroking the length of your thick hard cock. You each masturbate looking at each other. As you see her near completion she pulls the strings on her sides and you watch as the bottoms fall to the deck. She moves over you, allowing you the chance to briefly flick your tongue over her clit before easing down on your cock. Feeling you fill her up it only takes a few hard thrusts before each of you cum. Bodies wet as you slide against each other in satisfaction.

You both sit there, feeling your combined juices mixes deep in her still hot, quivering and pulsing pussy. They slowly dribble out as you lose your erection. She seems a little disappointed in this, wanting this feeling contact to go on.

She stands and straightens, but instead of getting off you she merely moves forward to sit and that magnificent and recently fucked pussy stares you right in front of your eyes. Sliding to fingers down she firstly rubs her clit, and then separates the lips of her pussy, an obvious invitation, for you to lick it, You lean forward, and using her tight butt for support with your hands, your firstly inhale deeply on the divine aroma from her pussy, and then tease her with a flick of your tongue to taste.

The delicious ambrosia of her pussy soon has you lapping at her cunt with determination to bring her to orgasm again. With her two fingers forming an upside down V with her clit at its apex, you have no trouble teasing it with the tips of your tongue. Wanting more than teasing; she thrusts her hips forward, as she grabs your hair and moving your face forward to her hot mound. She obviously wants it rough and hard. You suck deeply on her clit, and tongue it deep in your mouth. With your hands on her arse, you separate her perfect little butt checks, and gently massages the area around her arse, your finger rimming her hole and dipping in, this causes her to grind harder and harder against your mouth and tongue, her moans becoming more vocal.

"That's it baby; fuck your baby with your tongue. Suck my clit; oh my pussy loves your mouth. Harder ohh" she starts to cry head thrown back. Your cock is a solid rock of 8 inches again; wanting to start wanking your dick yourself you reluctantly deny your own pleasure knowing it will come in time.

Briefly the pressure on your head relaxes, almost pulling you away, but returns almost at once with equal force, and finally she comes with a violent shudder filling your mouth with her sweet pussy juices.

A few minutes later you disentangle. She lies quietly on your chest, although you can feel her still rapidly beating heart. You look around and notice someone has been at the windows watching, 'Was that the reason the hand nearly pulled you away?' you wonder and then also perhaps the reason it came back the way it did. As you thoughts wander you feel her hand engulf your cock and smile knowing your pleasure as arrived. Watching her move down your body her tongue running along your chest and down to the head. Slipping that large purple head into her mouth you lean back and relish in the pleasure of her exquisite blow job and the knowledge that you are not alone.