Poolside Playmates

Story Info
Fem doms turn stud into fuck slut .
5k words
3.93
43.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers

A few weeks had passed since the awards ceremony. Brett had been away with work for a night here and there, however this week he would be away for six days so asked that I invite Lisa over to stay. Brett knows that the two of us have 'fun' whilst he is away, but really doesn't mind, he likes to watch the films I send to him on his phone, and he often texts me saying 'what a couple of sluts we are'. I think he gets a little jealous sometimes as he can't join in. He reminded me that the wardrobe fitters would be dropping round later in the week and to make sure we both behave ourselves, then gave me the horniest smile ever, I remember saying 'whatever do you mean?'

Lisa and I were lying naked by the poolside drinking Mojito cocktails, chatting about who we would love to fuck. I chucked a few names in the pot, as did she, there was only one name we both came up with, we looked at each other and smiled, we knew instinctively that they would be our next big trophy. I asked Lisa to rub some sun tan oil on my body for me, I loved her doing it, she was so sensual, gently rubbing my curvaceous hips, cupping my large tits, making my nipples rock hard and my pussy pulsate and drip with love juice. She slowly moved down my body, my clit getting harder by the minute, she could tell what she was doing to me and avoided my pussy altogether making me all the more horny. I was at the point of squirting just through sheer anticipation, however I stopped myself, saving it for later. It would soon be my turn to rub oil into Lisa's body and I couldn't wait. She knew she was close to making me come, I could tell by the look on her face. Lisa asked me to turn over so she could do my back, I did as she'd asked, making sure I controlled my desire to kiss her. She massaged the oil into my back slowly and sensually making her way down to my ass cheeks, as she reached them, I lifted my ass up so she could give them a really good kneading.

Now it was my turn to return the favour, I had waited long enough to get my hands on her once more. Lisa looks fantastic for her 46 plus years, with her soft angelic face, warm brown eyes, raven flowing locks cascading down her back, voluptuous 42DD tits, curvaceous hips and her fantastic long legs that go all the way up to her waxed love box. Her skin was soft and supple, olive in colour, it felt so good as I rubbed in the oil. I slowly made my way over her tits making sure that every single inch was covered. I loved watching her squirm with the same desire as I had, we knew how to please each other, having been friends for years, but only recently had become very close. I finished massaging her hot body with oil and we lay there for a while sipping the Mojitos which were going down far to easily.

We decided to have a light afternoon snack to soak up some of the cocktails before returning to the poolside and laying on the futon. It was then that we heard someone shouting for our attention, it was a courier who had a parcel which Brett had sent. We were intrigued as to what was inside as the label read 'To both of my beauties', inside the package was a huge double ended dildo, thick in girth. Lisa and I looked at each other and knew we just had to try it.

I started the video camera so that we could send Brett a special thank you. We decided to have a sex fight and the winner would fuck the loser, we returned to the futon and Lisa made the first move, but with all the oil on our bodies, she ended up on her back with my waxed pussy pressing down on her tits, she made a grab for my rock hard nipples managing to grab one, she was relentless with her grip and I screamed with desire as I knew it wouldn't be long before I squirted my love juice. The next move was mine and I made a play for her legs, I spread them wide, she moaned with desire as I fingered her waxed love box, I then started to grind her making her squirm as her pussy was getting wetter, I was close to making her orgasm, but she flipped me backwards and then she was on top, with one of my legs under her body and the other she was holding in the air. She started to grind her soft, waxed pussy against my rock hard love button, making me squirt my love juices as she did so. Lisa declared herself the winner of the fight, but I told her that we weren't finished yet!!!

It was then when we were both momentarily resting that we heard a noise in the bushes, we put it down to an animal. I kissed Lisa passionately and started to caress her soft, huge tits with wanton desire, she was lovingly pressing her love box against mine, slowly kissing her way down my body towards my ever yearning wet pussy, flicking her moist tongue over my rock hard love jewel almost to the point of an explosive orgasm. She carried on down to where she entered my sopping wet love box, lapping up all my juices before I squirted more into her mouth, making me moan like a whore. She then moved her way sensually back to where she licked my pulsating jewel, making my whole body tingle as she did so. I orgasmed, sending all of my senses reeling and my juices squirting all over her face and chin. Before continuing her way back up my body caressing my curves, flicking my erect nipples with her tongue, we once more kissed passionately sharing all of my love juice. Lisa declared herself the winner once again, having pushed me to an explosive orgasm.

Lisa poured us another Mojito, and it was whilst sipping them we once again heard the noise in the bushes. I decided to investigate what it was, Lisa just lay back with the afternoon sun glistening on her beautiful body. I reached the part of the bushes where the noise was coming from, to my amazement I found not an animal, but the courier who had delivered the parcel. I grabbed his hard wet cock and pulled him to where Lisa was lying, making him lick all of his spunk from my hand once we arrived. Knowing that we were going to make him pay for his unannounced intrusion, Lisa remembered that his name was Dale. He stood about 5 feet 10 inches with dark hair, his eyes were a piercing blue, his body appeared to be toned, and I couldn't wait to start playing games with him. After a short conversation as to why he was hiding he told us that 'he wanted to fuck our gorgeous, curvaceous hot bodies'. Lisa laughed and gave me a cheeky wink. I told him to turn around and remove his clothes, he started with his jeans, he unbuttoned them slowly revealing his tight and flawless little ass cheeks. Lisa and I smiled at each other knowing that we were going to have lots of fun with him. Dale turned around, he took his t-shirt off and we saw his gorgeous chiseled torso, we both salivated at this magnificent sight. Lisa got up from where she was lying went over to where Dale was standing grabbed his cute ass cheeks and asked him 'if he wanted to play games with us?' he turned to us and nodded yes. I offered him a Mojito and he joined us on the futon...

I started to kiss and lick Lisa's ever erect nipples, caressing her massive tits as I did so. Dale put his hand on my love box, slipping in a cheeky finger or two, it felt really good, but I had to tell him 'that the privilege had to be earned'. Lisa and I carried on playing, making each other wetter by the minute and from the size of his ever stiffening cock he fucking loved it. He sat there cock in hand watching with wanton eyes, I told him not to hold back and that he was allowed to spurt his spunk if he wanted to, but to be careful where it landed as he would have to clean it up, he smiled cutely saying 'that it wouldn't be a problem'. I thought really if only you knew.

Lisa announced she was going to take a dip in the pool, I joined her and Dale was just happy to lay on the futon sipping his drink, his upper body silhouetted by the late afternoon sun, which was glowing like a fireball. It was whilst in the pool we decided what games we were going to play with our guest, and where we were going to play them. Lisa wanted to stay outdoors and play, but we agreed on the playroom, after all that's where most of the toys were. We giggled to ourselves and kissed, knowing that all the time he was watching, and probably thinking he was going to get to fuck us both. I stepped out of the pool and returned to where Dale was lying, I told him it would soon be time to start playing games, but first we were going to get cleaned up and have a bite to eat. I leaned over him to grab my towel, my hard nipple brushing his shoulder as I did so, I felt his hot breath on my skin and I could feel myself getting wetter inside my pussy.

Lisa and I took a shower in the downstairs shower room, leaving Dale to take a look around the house unaccompanied. I knew that the playroom door was locked as Lisa and I had been playing in there earlier, so that room at least would be a surprise to him. We soaped each others bodies with soft sensual movements, making one another orgasm and squirt our sweet tasting hot juices down each others hands. I went through to the kitchen and found a fresh meal cooked and half served on the table, I thought to myself 'what the fuck is that shit of a maid thinking'. I called to her but didn't get a reply. I made my way through the to the lounge, only to find the little slut riding Dale like a fucking stallion on my designer sofa. I watched for a few seconds, my pussy getting wet, even though I was seething with jealous lust for Dales hard cock. I went over to them, grabbed her ponytail and pulled the slut off his spurting rock hard cock, making sure she got a face full of spunk, I pushed her head back towards his glistening cock and told her to clean it with her tongue, she resisted, but I held her head there until she did as she was told, his cock began to harden again, so I told her to make sure she cleaned the tip of it, holding her there until he squirted another full load of his cum in the sluts mouth, then I held it shut making sure she swallowed the whole lot.

I returned to the kitchen with the little slut still in my grasp, dragging her when she resisted, she knew what was coming and it wasn't pleasant. I took her to where she ate her meals, told her to lie on the floor face up and mouth open, she begged me not to punish her. It was then that Lisa found us, and I told the slut that I wasn't going to, instead Lisa squatted over her mouth and pissed right inside, making sure she sat on her face before getting up, so that the slut had no choice but to swallow it all. I then made her stand up and take off the remainder of her clothes, paraded her through to the downstairs shower room, where she had a nice cool shower. I told her to go back to her room and wait until she was needed.

Dale was waiting for us in the kitchen, I told him to clear the place up while Lisa and I dressed, and then order some Chinese food. We both wore our skimpiest, see through red silk kimonos, with matching red lingerie and our stiletto heels. We braided each others hair so that it wouldn't get in the way later. When we returned the kitchen was spotless, and the food had arrived. We enjoyed the meal and washed it down with a couple of bottles of Zinfandel. He told us we looked like two goddesses, and that he couldn't believe his luck, Lisa and I smiled wryly at each other, knowing that he wouldn't be saying that in a few hours. Dale asked when would he be able to get cleaned up, I told him not to worry about that and we would do it for him, smiling whilst saying it.

Lisa told us that she wanted to go upstairs to start the games, I agreed and Dale followed. I showed him into the guest bathroom and drew him a bath making sure he got a good look at my shapely ass, his breathing got deeper as I teased him, I could once again feel his hot breath, but this time it was on the back of my neck, my love button was hard and my pussy was more than moist. I could feel myself beginning to squirt, so I asked him to lay on the floor, stood over him, hooked my panties to one side and squirted my love juice on his face and lips, he lapped it up and asked for more, I obliged and Lisa joined in. She asked him to lick her love jewel, it wasn't long before she orgasmed, her whole body tense with the desire for him to fuck her hard, but she knew that wasn't going to happen, not this time anyway. He stepped into the roll top bath, his more than average cock stiff as ever. As promised we began to clean him, soaping and kissing his chiseled tanned body, grabbing hold of his stiff weapon and tugging it, rubbing the tip to the point of spurting, but making him wait until we were ready. We were satisfied that he was clean enough to play and asked him to dry himself off and come into the bedroom.

Lisa and I removed our kimonos and lay on the bed kissing and caressing, knowing that soon it would be time to take revenge on our unannounced intruder, even if he is a good looking, hot bodied hunk and, from what I saw earlier a great fuck. I reached down and parted Lisa's legs slightly, rubbing her soft, sensual love box, moving further down into her ever moistening lips, gently rubbing her love button until she came. As her body was reeling once more from orgasm I entered her with one end of the dildo that Brett had sent us, carefully entering the other end into my own dripping wet pussy, we both thrust our bodies down onto the love tool, seeing who would be pushed over the edge into ecstasy first, I felt a cool breeze on my tits from the bathroom, knowing that we once again had an audience. I began to thrust harder, making Lisa groan with pleasure, I was on the edge of ecstasy getting wetter by the second, my whole body beginning to tense with what I knew would be an explosive orgasm, I could tell by the way that Lisa's breathing was getting shallower that she was as close as I, with one last thrust we pushed each other simultaneously into ecstasy, our whole bodies tensing with delight.

I pulled the dildo from my pulsating pussy and the juices continued to flow, I looked over to where Lisa was lying, the love tool still inside her soaking wet pussy, I caressed her beautiful tits and rolled my tongue around her erect nipples, I started to move the toy gently in and out of her wet pussy making her groan once again with delight, Dale made his way over to the bed and asked if he could join in. Lisa's eyes widened with wanton desire, I passed him the love tool and he started to thrust it in and out of her with one of his hands, the other was placed around his ever stiff cock, wanking it in time with the thrust, the pace ever quickening until once more Lisa reached her climatic end as did Dale, his spunk erupting over Lisa's body.

I reminded Dale that he must clean up any mess he made with his tongue, making Lisa's voluptuous tits his finishing point, he duly obliged by starting at her pussy and making his way up her curvaceous body, licking off every last drop. Taking one of Lisa's nipples in his mouth, he gently gripped it between his teeth and rolled his tongue around it, making her give out a lustful moan. Feeling a little left out, I pulled him away and forced his head in between my legs, making him lick, suck and drink my dripping wet cunt. I pushed and held his head there, making sure he couldn't break free, not that he wanted to, he seemed perfectly happy to munch his way through my twat, his tongue drilling deeper into me. Seeing how much I was enjoying myself, Lisa reached round, grabbed Dale's bollocks and squeezed hard making him yelp like a puppy. As he fell back, my love bitch grabbed him and forced his legs open, spitting down his ass cheeks and pushed a finger deep into his ass hole, keeping an ever tightening grip on his bollocks. I joined in by gouging his back and ass cheeks making him gasp with painful pleasure, his arms and legs thrashing all about the bed. We knew then it was time to introduce him to the playroom...

We decided that I would ride him first, so I got on his back, my gushing cunt spilling love juice all over his chiseled torso even trickling down his ass cheeks. Lisa pulled him along the hallway and into the playroom by his newly fitted collar and lead, his hands cuffed with the thickest of leather handcuffs, ready for his initiation into our fun and games. He begged me to let him fuck my dripping wet cunt, I refused, but told him that if he was a good boy he could have a taste in a short while once the games had started. Lisa put on his blindfold and I readied the film wrap, we started with his torso making sure that his nipples remained clear from the film, working our way down coming to his magnificent cock leaving it clear from anything other than the pre spunk that was beginning to spurt out of the end. We left his legs film free for the meantime, as we knew these could be easily wrapped before shackling him to the bespoke soft leather 'training' table, standing in front of a full length mirror, gently arching in the middle and in elevation about two feet. Lisa led him over to where it stood, rattling his chain lead as she did so.

Lisa got him to lay on the top of the table facing upwards, forcing him to suck her sweet nipples as she did so, I wrapped his arms, then shackled his wrists to the top corners. We then wrapped his splendidly, toned, athletic legs before fastening them securely to the bottom corners, making sure that if we needed to we could raise them with ease with the aid of the small mechanical pulley.

Dale was now ready for us to begin, I removed his blindfold so that we could see his gorgeous eyes, and I swapped it for a ball gag, which I stuck up my cunt to make it taste sweeter before clipping it together. Our fun could now begin, Lisa started to milk his hard cock, whilst I went to work on his erect nipples, pinching and tugging them, before fixing the chained screw clamps on and gently flicking the ends, making his eyes widen with pain. I told him he had better get used to it as we had only just started. Dale shook his head, drool dripping, as if to beg me to stop, I smiled and dangled my tits in his face just to taunt him more. Whilst I was having fun with his top end, Lisa was being her devilish self with his cock, bollocks and ass, and seemed to have her hands more than full, so I decided to join her, but couldn't resist flicking the nipple toys a little harder as I passed...

I showed him two different sized butt plugs, one four inches long, one inch wide in appearance, the other was eight inches long and one inch wide. I told him to choose the one he would like, hesitancy mixed with fear in his eyes, he nodded towards the smaller of the two. Lisa and I looked at each other both smiling, and I said 'why do they fall for it every time?' Dale had a bewildered look on his face, having thought he had made the right choice. What he didn't know was that he had chosen the inflatable one, which can grow up to fifteen inches, and he would be taking it all up his tight little ass. I readied the plug with what I thought would be enough lube, while Lisa stuck her middle finger up his ass and sucked his ever hard, dynamic cock at the same time. I joined Lisa licking the whole length of his juicy member, making him writhe and groan with joy. She swapped her finger for the tip of the plug, slowly pushing it deeper into his tight ass, I removed the gag from his gaping mouth, wiped the drool from his chin and sat on his face making him lick, suck and face fuck me, he made me come in minutes making me squirt my sweet tasting cum and love juice all over his face, he lapped it up like a kitten drinking milk. As I loosened the screws slightly on his nipples, simultaneously, Lisa pumped hard on his anal friend until it reached it's maximum length, he started to furiously pull at his restraints, panting and screaming for us to stop with a look of painful pleasure on his face...

We were both really enjoying training our stud bitch, both of us longing for his rampant cock to be deep inside our gushing cunts. My juices were trickling down my inner thighs as I watched Dale squirm in ecstasy, his voice getting fainter with every climax. He was on the point of passing out when Lisa yanked the clamps off his nipples, making him scream out in agony, tears rolling down his face, calling her a fucking whore. She responded by grabbing the neon wand and zapped him on his nips, which now looked like two ripe raspberries longing for cream. Working her way down his body where the shock wasn't quite as fierce, his eyes wider than ever, he groaned and pleaded to be unshackled with no avail, reaching his cock, which had pre cum dribbling down it's shaft and over his bollocks. Lisa passed the wand to me, I couldn't help but zap him right on the end of his swollen tool, his screams louder than ever for us to stop. We ignored his pleas and I zapped him for a second time, laughing as I did so...knowing we had almost turned what was a confident stud into a pathetic, whimpering little slut...

izzyhug
izzyhug
10 Followers
12