Pooltable Hustle Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeanne's story continues.
1.1k words
4.02
61.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Jeanne's pussy started to twitch as she was getting psyhced-out for her private dance with Brian. She was confident that she could get it on with the customer. She rubbed her shaved pubic area and walked to the back private dance room.

Brian's started smiling thinking about fucking Jeanne's shaved snatch.

Francisco was now rock hard as he noticed moisture on the inside of Jeanne's thighs when she stepped off the stage on her way to the back private dancing room. He drained his shot of vodka he had been slowly sipping watching Jeanne's performance on stage.

Jeanne sat on Brian's lap facing him and started to ride his already stiff pole of manmeat.

Francisco entered the room and announced that he wanted to hear Jeanne moan in ecstasy as he slammed his empty shot glass on the table beside the chair that Brian was sitting on while Jeanne rode him cowgirl style.

"Who the devil are you?" Jeanne asked him, startled.

"I am your benefactor. Now continue fucking him and I WANT TO HEAR YOU VERY LOUDLY!" he comanded.

Brian was grunting heavily now as Jeanne picked up the pace of her grinding her pelvis into his cock.

"Not you, man," Francisco said then continued, "I meant the girl. I want to hear the GIRL loudly."

"Oh. Got you. Right, buddy," Brian replied. He kept his mouth shut.

"Yeah, baby. Oooh. That's right. Like that. Umm, you are sooo gooooood. Yeah!" Jeanne screamed her orgasm as Brian flooded her pussy with his huge cum load.

"Stand up," Francisco demanded of Jeanne.

Jeanne stood up and some of the cum started to drip out of her freshly fucked pussy and onto the carpeted floor.

"Come here," Francisco asked her.

Jeanne walked over to Francisco.

"Now, how did that make you feel?" Francisco asked her.

"Wild. Wicked. Fun," Jeanne replied as Francisco started to pull on his turgid member.

"You like that don't you, whore," Francisco asked her never stopping the machinations to his own cock.

"Yes. I do," she replied.

"You are a good little whore aren't you? Well aren't you. You fuck for money and enjoy it. Let's see if you enjoy this . . ." Franciso stated.

Brian stood up and picked up Jeanne. He placed her on the floor and shoved his fisted right hand into her pussy. Then he started to twist his wrist round and round inside of her just like Francisco had asked him to do before while he and Francisco were watching Jeanne's performance on stage.

"Unngh. Owwww. Angh," Jean screamed as Brian continued to assault her pussy with his wrist.

"Louder, WHORE," Francisco demanded of Jeanne all the while pumping his cock until it started to spurt his cum.

He reached for his empty shot glass and instructed Brian to shove it into Jeanne's wanton pussy.

Brian was only too happy to oblige Francisco. This sure was a whole lot better than him staying home and beating his meat to a porn video. This was actually happening to him. The poor shlub!

Jeanne squealed her minor discomfort since the shot glass was much smaller than Brian's fist.

"What did I say, WHORE? I WANT TO HEAR YOU LOUDER!!" Franciso reminded Jeanne.

"I'm thirsty can't I get some water to drink. I've been screaming for a while now," Jeanne told Francisco.

"So, you want something to drink . . . well then," Francisco started.

Brian placed the tip of his cock at Jeanne's lips.

"Thirsty for my juice?" he asked her.

"Jeanne was an expert cocksucker and she gladly parted her lips and guided Brian's now flaccid cock into her mouth.

"I WANT TO HEAR YOU LOUDLY SLURPING ON HIS COCK, WHORE!!" Francisco commanded of Jeanne.

Jeanne vacuum-sucked Brian's cock down her throat until it gagged her.

"Mmm. Mmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmm," Jeanne moaned around Brian's cock.

"That's it. Show me the real you. WHORE. What you were made for. Fucking and sucking and being stretched like a piece of plastic. Now swallow his whole cum load and show me your tongue when you are done. . . that way I can see your total degradation . . . if you even realize that you are being degraded," Francisco continued totally unaware that Jeanne's pussy was really juicing now.

Jeanne realized that she liked being treated like this. She liked being 'degraded' like Francisco said, but she didn't think she was doing anything wrong. She liked to bring men to pleasure and she was getting paid. She had the best job in the world . . . or so she thought. She didn't realize Francisco was not going to stop there. He had other plans for her.

Francisco heard Jeanne's giant exaggerated 'gulping' sound as she rubbed her tummy and stuck out her tongue for Francisco to see.

"Very good. Now let's play pool," Francisco said.

"Pool?" both Brian and Jeanne asked Francisco within seconds of each other.

Francisco stood up and instructed Brian to pick up Jeanne and throw her over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes and follow him to the pool table located in the further recesses of the club.

"Make sure you have your hand over her cunt. I don't want the shot glass to come out of it," he directed Brian.

Brian threw Jeanne over his shoulder as directed to and placed his hand over her cunt and brought her to the pool table.

"Now, what?" he inquired of Francisco.

"Well, you know how to play pool, don't you?"

"Sure. Just get . . . I get it. . . the ball into the HOLE!!"

"Yes. And that HOLE should be fun stuffing with balls, right?" Francisco winked at Brian.

Brian knew exactly what to do.

Francisco invited a couple dozen men that were near the pool table to watch the upcoming pool tournament. The men were Francisco's employees whom he had invited to his birthday bash at the 'Pink Pussycat' with Jeanne as his private exhibit of a true whore.

"This one takes the cake. She definitely has no qualms about being fisted, having objects inserted into her and swallowing a whole load of cum. Total FILTH!!!" Francisco proudly boasted to his employees.

"Yes. Mr. Sandoval. Very good, sir. We are having such a good time here. How much did you offer for her again?" one of Francisco's employees asked him.

"Can you believe she is doing this for $500?" he asked his employee incredulously.

"She doesn't even know her own worth, does she?" the employee answered.

"I guess not. Now on to the pool game," Francisco replied turning towards the pool table where Jeanne had her legs spread wide open and Brian was inserting the cue stick into her pussy.

"No. Brian. Take the shot glass out first then shove the cue stick into her until it can't go any higher. That way you can gauge how many balls she can fit in there," Francisco instructed Brian.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers