Poopy Pals Pt. 04

Story Info
James and Michael become party poopers!
1.3k words
4.38
22.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael stared intently into his boyfriend's eyes, closing out their bill at the cafe down the street. Brunch was excellent as usual, but he couldn't wait for dessert at home.

James and Michael were now two months into their relationship. And while they were definitely exclusive with one another, they were definitely fine with taking it slow. Michael loved his apartment and rent control and James was but months into his lease on his relatively new space.

"Ready to split?" James asked, sipping the last gulp of coffee.

"In more ways than one." Michael replied, feeling his insides bursting to defecate. He could see James was in a similar state. The two had explored their fetish together in a very unifying way since their first date and it was now once again time to have a great session. Both had come prepared wearing white briefs under their jeans as usual.

Walking back to Michael's, the two talked in hushed whispers about their excitement and their urges to poop.

"I really hope it's firm again." said James.

"Me too- haha last weekend you crowned your load with a big mess- it took forever to spray your ass down."

"Haha, well at least it wasn't all mashed around like yours was on Sunday! You sat in that for hours!"

"That's because I was in a diaper!"

They giggled amongst the people passing by, no one having a clue about the secret, taboo hobby the two young men shared. James felt a sudden spasm in his bowels. He stopped- a quarter-mile from home.

"Mike- wait, hold on..."

"You okay?"

"I think so, I just...I really don't think I'm going to make it all of a sudden."

"Let's get you back to my place." Michael reassured him.

"I- I don't know if..."

James took a few more steps and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was a close one." he remarked.

One block later, James felt another spasm in his gut- almost painful- as the thick stool moved against his sphincter once again. It felt very heavy and firm, but the tradeoff to this desirable dump is the difficulty in holding it in once it's ready to come out.

"Mmmmffff it's so big!" James whined.

"You can do it- try to hold it...or...don't." Michael giggled.

"That's not funny!" his boyfriend snapped back.

They came upon Michael's block, James shuffling each step forward, feeling the tip of a thick log ready to come out. He stood with a sigh of relief as they entered the building, each giving a supportive nod to the security guard.

"A few guests today, Jacques."

"Oui, Marcel!"

The two made it onto the elevator with a massive sigh of relief. James released a massive dry fart the moment the doors shut.

"Jesus!" Michael blasted, "We could stop at like, ANY floor!"

"I don't care!" James fired back, giggling.

The two had spent the last few months cultivating not just their own exploration into filth in clothing, but also reaching out to others via their new online community. Today, this Saturday afternoon, marked the day they were holding their own party- exclusive to pants poopers. And they were but an hour away...

"I just don't know like, any of these people- do you?" Michael inquired.

"Some!" James replied. "In case anyone's weird, they're gone- simple as that!"

"Weird as having a big load in your pants in front of strangers?"

James raised his arms.

"Eh?"

Tables cleared. Surfaces cleaned.

The doorbell rang.

James ran to the door, still feeling his thick log jostling around inside him, and peered through the peephole. A cute guy, about 25, paced nervously outside the door. James opened it.

"Hi there, I'm uh...Chris." the man sheepishly said.

"Chrispants92?" James asked boldly.

Chris almost ran off having his secret internet name revealed, then stopped and walked inside.

An hour later, all four guests had arrived to Michael and James' gathering, all mingling and having fun conversation. One would think it was any other party until a look downward to notice none of these beautiful men were wearing any pants.

The first guest, Chris, leaned on the bar while nursing a beer in the kitchen in a t-shirt and sporting a cute Pamper on his skinny butt. Others wore white briefs or adult diapers, some of which were clearly getting soaked. An array of backpacks lay on the floor with towels, diapers, wipes, and changes of underwear spilling out of them. James nodded to Michael, and Michael smiled and returned the nod. James approached the middle of the living room.

"Everyone, thanks for coming! I wanted to start off by reminding you to please use the towels or Visqueen if you're going to sit on any furniture after you...go. And speaking of which...."

James turned his butt to the group and grinned, realizing this was a culmination of so many months of exploration between himself and Michael, and growing this community into a tight knit group of naughty friends. He planted his legs and bent his knees a bit, presenting his briefs-clad ass to them all.

A thick protrusion appeared suddenly as his thick log was finally released from his butt, meeting resistance against his briefs. It was so firm it wouldn't collapse. His legs started shaking as he spread his legs further apart, opening the leg holes. A gasp was heard from the crowd as the large log was momentarily visible, unbroken and appearing almost rubbery. James' briefs pulled downward to accommodate the large lump as it climbed upward further and further, finally stopping as his massive three-pound BM completed.

There was an infectious applause that erupted in the crowd.

One-by-one, the men went up and filled their pants. Micheal made thick fudge that drooped his Depend diaper. Chris made a big ball of poop that pushed out his Pampers while another guy next to him, Anthony, filled his briefs with a snakelike pile that seemed to roll back and forth in the seat as it bulged out the seat. Another couple, Ken and Marshall, made soft BMs that bubbled as they stained their matching soaked Tena Slip Maxis.

Each guest got to look into each other's loaded garments. James looked into Michael's Depend and saw a pyramid of light brown excrement. He took his index finger and made a dimple into the bulge on the outside and saw his penis grow erect. Everyone remarked how James' single firm glistening log ran from his back waistband all the way to the front fly of his briefs. Chris added another load to his lumpy Pampers a few minutes later. The tension was as palpable as the wafting smell of fresh bowel movements. Ken and Marshall suddenly dropped their beers on the counter and started making out over the Visqueen, grabbing each others' Tena diapers and massaging the seats. Thick, pasty fudge started exiting the leg gathers and dropping onto the plastic. Anthony started masturbating while watching them, his load playfully tickling his asshole.

Ken pulled his cock out and jammed it into his boyfriend's asshole, his giant dump now beneath them sitting on the open diaper. A sloppy sort of wet slapping sound started echoing throughout the living room.

James and Michael scampered off to the bedroom, with Michael feeling his load mash throughout his diaper as he lay on the bed with James hovering over him, sharing a kiss.

"Quite the success I'd say..." James said with a smile.

"That- is an INSANE log babe- I can see why it was so hard to hold." Michael replied.

James smiled and felt Michael caress his warm load as the door opened. Chris sheepishly stood at the door.

"Can I...can I play too?" he whispered.

Chris's erection grew as he watched the two men, his Pamper now containing a couple pounds of solid BM. He gripped the large, conspicuous lumps in the seat.

James looked into his boyfriend's eyes once more and turned back.

"Come on up."

TO BE CONTINUED.