Poor Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is."

"Then what do you think you're doing."

"What we both want."

"James Rios," Mrs. Ross said suddenly, interrupting their conversation. She must have come out from her classroom. "I just wanted to bring it to your attention that your parents have been called, about your absences."

"Okay." James looked back at Sherry, a look that ordered her not to leave. "I'm in the middle of something."

"I know your parents are gone often, James. And I know you're capable of a lot more academically. I just wish you'd see the value in that. Anyhow, they're on their way back to see that you go to school," Mrs. Ross concluded. She smiled in Sherry's direction. "Hope Ryan's well. We're all cheering him on."

"I am too. Have a good night, Mrs. Ross," Sherry replied.

"You too, Sherry." With that, she walked away, leaving Sherry doomed.

The hall seemed empty now, and as soon as Mrs. Ross was out of sight, James grabbed Sherry's neck and planted kisses along her hairline. She was too short with just sneakers on so he pulled her thigh up, forcing her on her tiptoes so he could reach her lips.

"James," she protested against his mouth. He dug his fingers into her thigh, easily stretching the flesh coloured tights and producing a hole. She placed her hand over his and looked down at it, her lips curled into an amused smile. "You ruin everything."

"Now let me ruin you," he said breathily. He let her leg down and took a hold of her face, then he brushed her flyaway hairs away. Despite his harsh words, his shadowy green eyes told her he cared.

"I already let you," Sherry whispered hesitantly. "And it was too much."

"Then let me in more."

Sherry looked down at his jeans. "It's too big. I have school tomorrow. I need to be able to walk."

"I'll be slow. I'll dote on you a bit more. Is that what you want, sweet?"

Sherry felt her hot neck with her hand, too scared to agree or disagree. But she let James take her hand and she followed, all the way into the boys' washroom. He took her things from her and shoved them in one of the sinks before lifting her onto the same counter. Carefully, he untied each of her sneakers, letting them drop to the floor one by one. The sounds echoed, and Sherry felt fluids coming out of her, drenching her underwear.

"Someone will come in," Sherry whispered. "They'll know. And we'll both be expelled."

"That won't happen," James retorted. "And even if it did, Ryan or I could support you." James patted her knee. "Take off your...whatever those are called."

"Yeah, right. Ryan? Support me if I'm expelled for having sex with you?"

"He probably would. He's loved you since before I met you."

"Really?" Sherry hopped off the counter, and James took the liberty to unzip her skirt and take the nylons down with it. Then he pulled off her sweater and squeezed her black bra confined breast. Like he owned her. He lifted her back onto the counter.

"Yeah, he stalked you online before in, like, ninth grade. Said nonsense about how he'd marry you," James explained. "But a lot of guys have done that. You were a pretty hot topic before you transferred here. You know that. Plus your social media's all public. Should change that." James took off his coat and dropped it on the floor.

Sherry's face reddened. He kissed her lips, taking some of her saliva in before he spread her legs and licked her clit.

"Oh," Sherry gasped, her toes curling. She had no clue exactly what he was doing down there but the sensations rippling through her body left her shaking. She was grinding against his face desperately. If she stopped to think about it, she could've died of humiliation.

She was so wet James was basically lapping up her juices. He stuck his tongue in and out of her, rubbing his mouth up and down and then sucking. She tasted like some sort of foreign berry, far better than anyone else he'd had. And he was rock hard.

"Wait, don't stop," she cried out, smothering his face as an orgasm rippled her core. Her right hand was against the wall while her left hand needed something to grab. She ended up accidentally turning on the faucet but it helped to hide her mewling, at least. James laughed, and his breath felt so hot against her pussy, like its own little penetration.

Sherry opened her eyes, her chest heaving. She blinked as James stood up over her and turned off the water. He then grasped at the clasp of her bra, unhooking it as he looked at her sweaty face. "I need you now," he said sternly, touching her nipple after removing her bra and letting it fall onto the counter.

Sherry moaned a little. "I need your finger in my mouth," she said. "Or the janitors will hear."

"You're so hot, Sherry." James turned Sherry's completely naked body so that her ass was against him. She heard him undo his belt, an exhalation escaping him.

"Don't go hard, because the counter edge is sharp," Sherry pleaded. She placed her palms on the surface and stared into James's green eyes in the mirror in front of her. He gently smacked her ass, and she saw him turn away, focusing on pushing his cock in. She closed her eyes. It was too difficult to get a good grip of the flat counter, her hands were way too sweaty.

"No, look at yourself, sweet. Look while I fuck you." James grasped one of Sherry's jiggling breasts as he slowly moved the head of his cock into her clenching warmth. His tattooed hand gripped her ass, making sure he had control.

Sherry opened her eyes, just as his penis slid further in. It filled her so much she couldn't concentrate. She could feel her pussy walls adjusting their shape to try to accomodate his hardness. But it still hurt. She saw her reflection, tightened jaw and ponytail falling apart, her skin shiny under the light, the pained expression, the puckered lips.

"You look the most beautiful when you're fucking, babe. This is how hot you are while I'm in you." James let go of Sherry's breast and pulled her hair, tipping her head back, making her collarbones stick out. Finally he thrust in, his full length impaling her pussy, simultaneously he stuck his finger into her open mouth. She almost choked from surprise. "Suck," he grunted, and she closed her lips around his finger obediently, her brown eyes watering as she licked.

A classroom door opened and closed, some footsteps and voices filling the hall, but James continued to move in her, taking himself out a little before jamming back in. The quiet sound of his balls slapping against her was the only sound they were making, both of them breathing only through their noses.

She was still so tight, her muscles pushing and pulling against his pulsing length. He thrust again, aware to not hit her too deep or too hard. And he built up a slow momentum, her teeth biting him every time he drove his cock in, until he felt himself about to cum and had to take his hand away. His finger was covered in spit and he rubbed it along her side, while working his cock into her wet little cunt. Heavenly.

She rubbed back against him, tiredly watching herself and James in the mirror. He wasn't flushed like she was--she doubted his tan skin ever got so pink--but he looked as if he was sucking his lower lip in, his dark brown eyelashes fluttering as lust took over. And her whole body was shaking, the juices overflowing yet again.

He sped up a bit, her breasts jiggling back and forth. "Mmmmm," she groaned, remembering to press her lips together. Her knuckles turned white over the counter and she had to lean downward, her arms failing her, but his grasp of her ponytail kept her chin up. Her pussy clamped down on him, her entire being trying to send him into climax and then he stopped, pulling her hips to him as he ejaculated. She continued to gyrate around him, orgasming a few seconds later. "Oooh, Ja--ughhh."

Suddenly James heard a new pair of footsteps approaching the washroom door, and he had to quickly pull out. Her wetness dripped down both of their bodies and the scent of sex was in the air. He gathered up Sherry's clothes from the ground and Sherry grabbed her bra just as he lifted her into the the closest stall, shutting the stall door with the both of them inside.

The washroom door opened and James heard wagon wheels rolling. The janitor came into the washroom, preparing to wash the mirror. "Shit," James muttered. He was sitting down on the toilet, his legs wide, Sherry sitting on the edge of the toilet seat in front of him. She held all her clothes, her bare feet against the bathroom stall door. She sunk her head and shoulders back against his hard, sweater clad chest.

"I'm taking a shit and Imma be a while," James called out as he played with Sherry's breast. Sherry bit her lip, wanting to giggle from the absurdity of this. "Maybe could you leave and come back later. I mean, I'm a little embarrassed."

James held Sherry's bare waist as she tried to be as still and quiet as possible.

"Yeah ok. I'll go to the girls' washroom," came the janitor's reply. Sherry heard him pull his cleaning supplies with him out of the washroom.

Then she felt two of James's fingers at her cunt, where his semen was dripping out. He pressed them in and then lifted his hand to her. "It's us. You want to taste?"

"I'll gag," she said.

"Open your mouth." He prodded her lip.

She swallowed her saliva nervously, the taste of James's finger still in her mouth from before. Then she opened her mouth and James stuck his two fingers in. She licked the sticky fluids off like a good girl.

"Okay, that's enough for one day." Sherry dropped her shoes on the floor, slipping her feet inside them. She stood up and put her skirt, bra, and sweater on. Behind her, James pulled his pants on and opened the stall door. He let Sherry put on both her own jacket and his coat, since she no longer had any socks. James stashed her nylons and underwear into her backpack so that they wouldn't leave anything behind.

Sherry sighed, adjusting her ponytail in the mirror and placing her white earmuffs over her head and ears. "What can I do with you..."

James, for once, had no snarky response.

"You've ruined my life," she told him.

James put his arm around her, carrying her backpack and leading her out into the hallway. "You've made mine," he said.

12