Poor Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James lifted her off the counter and she was again reminded how much larger he really was. She opened the cupboard, a few drops of cum oozing out of her.

James grabbed a towel and cleaned it up off the floor, his cock fully erect in anticipation. It was hard to believe the sight before him, Sherry Tandon, naked in his kitchen, opening a jar of peanut butter. He wanted to make her his. Because he was hers.

"What have you and Ryan been doing all year if not this?" he asked.

"Uhm..." Sherry shrugged, embarrassed. "We had sex once and it was really good but it took a lot of time because I was so tight. And we didn't have a lot of time to try it again. But sometimes he masturbates while I'm with him...or I'll give him a handjob. I like talking to him. We talk a lot."

"And...you...don't like talking to me. Right?"

"I...sometimes wonder what you're looking at. Me or my body."

"It's both."

James grabbed her close to him, slowly pushing his finger into her. She melted into his embrace, her hands holding the jar of peanut butter tightly. "Stop it, James, I'm supposed to be--" His lips smashed against hers, his finger slowly fucking her. He wanted her so badly.

He pulled away, licking her cream off his finger. He stared at her coolly.

"James, you shouldn't want me."

"There's no should or shouldn't. It just is. Now are you going to get on your knees?"

Sherry tiptoed and kissed his jaw sweetly before kneeling. She rubbed the base of his cock and caressed his ball sack, gazing at them lovingly. Then she took some peanut butter and began to spread it on him, massaging it in. Peanut butter was one of her favourite things to eat, so this was fitting.

She didn't cover the head of his cock with any. She licked the head and then took more of him into her mouth, trying to be careful with her teeth. Then she licked all around, her saliva mingling with the butter. She tasted every part of his cock until all of the peanut butter was gone.

Then she felt James's hand on her head, and he put his cock in her mouth, carefully thrusting, spreading open her lips.

He didn't want to be so rough with her. After she had to hobble around that first time they fucked, he'd felt happy but guilty at the same time. He realized he was too fucking nice to her. It was out of character. But he'd always been that way to her, that was why they were friends for so long.

And now he was living the fantasy of so many of the guys at their school. Without it being rape. Oh, he'd considered raping her before. He used to visit her at her house at night when she was home alone. He could've thrown her against her closet door, ripped open her panties, made her submit. But the way she talked to him was so trusting. He ended up only watching her get ready for bed, half listening to the things she was saying. She slept in only a t-shirt and panties.

Now her tongue was under his shaft, the head of his cock caught in her warm throat. And it was better than anything he imagined. Perhaps she wasn't the most skilled but he was the most turned on. Her hand was tight on the base of his cock, her damningly beautiful face stuffed with his meat.

Her head bobbed as he guided her gently with his hand to take more of him down her slick throat. And he moved his hips toward her, fucking her throat. He took his length out of her so that she only had the head to suck, and then he slowly grinded deep in.

"Easy," he said, groaning. He repeated his movement until he could almost thrust his cock's entire length into her throat. And she didn't choke or gag with her mouth filled with his width. It was slow and so, so good. Wet, hot, and sticky. The pressure was building.

He grabbed his cock and took it out of her, ejaculating over her lips and chin. "Sherry. I... That was good."

"Really? I'm glad," she said meekly. "I need to go to the washroom."

"Stay with me today, alright?"

Sherry tried to read the look on James's face.

"Come to my room when you've washed," he said. He wiped the counter with a towel before he looked at her, looked at her in all her nakedness. But his eyes didn't linger anywhere, his mysterious green eyes were locked on hers, like he was seeing her. Really seeing her.

Sherry hesitated. James waited.

"Okay."

12