Poor Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

He presses her mouth back onto his smooth, hard cock and this time he spanks her clit with the tail of his belt.

She tries to scream. To pull away from the hands forcing her mouth down to his scrotum. She feels his balls bounce and play against her chin even as she begs in a muffled thrusting of throat and tongue that causes him to groan louder and louder.

He's about to shoot his spunk down her throat. She feels him quicken. His cock hardens even more than it already is, his balls pull up and tighten, his hard length twitches and ripples in her mouth. He spanks her clit again and again. The moment stretches into interminable need.

The first blast of hot jism hits the roof of her mouth as the hard organ jams down her throat. The belt snaps onto her clit, a sharp snap that sends her into uncontrolled waves of pounding desperation. She cums over and over again.

Every spurt of molten lava is met by an answering eruption in her crotch. Shot after shot assaults her, snap after snap, crash after crashing wave. She floats in darkness for part of an eternity before she hears his voice call her back.

"Well. All the way to thirty - two." He sounds proud of her and her heart swells. "That's quite a large bite you've taken of it." His voice hardens and sends another gush of liquid from her stomach.

"Poor baby. It's still such a long way to go."

He wraps the belt around one wrist, pulls it behind her and wraps it around the other. She is too weary to offer resistance.

He grabs a hunk of her hair, yanks her head back and says "You're still going to have to cum on me when you're done with your punishment." His tone is ominous. "I want to feel your little cunt spasm on my cock as it tears you a new hole."

Her hips buck on their own and she can't help the writhing, struggling. Though she knows it will set him off. Make his cock harder, his need greater and send him reeling out of control, she can't help it.

He grabs her hands down onto her ass, presses the tail of the belt against her clit and rubs until she cums. It takes very little. She is way past the time when there was anything but an edge of orgasm to hang onto. She thinks if he just demanded that she cum without him touching her, she would cry and shake in a raging climax.

He sends her into eight wild spasms before letting her fall limp to the mattress once more. The leather has roughed up her sex, making it so sensitive that the puff of air from the ceiling fan is bringing her back toward climax.

He moves around in front of her, holding onto the belt and her wrists and rams his cock down her throat once again. She nearly cums. Tries to scream and ends by taking his entire length. His groans send vibrations through her toes.

He shoves the vibrator back into her and she cums before it is turned on. Again when the adjustment reaches the highest setting and again when he pulls it out and jabs it back in. It's large and stretches her. She takes an equal amount of his bare cock into her throat. He pushes her to two more and as he lets her hang limp, she realizes there are only two more to go. She has nearly made it.

He flips her on her back, arms pinned behind her and pinches her clit. Hard. She screams and tears roll down her cheeks, but she cums before the eighth pinch. She cums again as he rolls the pad of his thumb over the excoriated tissue, teasing the tender flesh in such a way that she wonders if he will stop at forty - eight.

"There. See?" He slips his arms around her. "You made it." He softens his voice. "My, what a good girl." His voice moves back to the throaty sex laden quality. "I do hope you've learned your lesson."

"Please." She mutters weakly. "Yes. I'll be good. Please." She is exhausted. As she curls up into his body, melting into his warmth, she feels his hardness. There is more to come before her night is through. Her sex floods and her mouth runs dry.

"Please." She mouths. "Oh."

The first powerful stroke makes her cry out. The second splits her cervix. She cums on the third. A deep, thrumming that begins in her toes and runs in a rope through her head.

She begs and pleads. She babbles. She closes her eyes and she cums over and over. Harder and harder.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12