Poor Becca Ch. 01

Story Info
Becca gets forced to take five creampies.
8.7k words
4.6
309.7k
432

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,606 Followers

Authors note: I do not condone rape in any form. This is merely a fantasy of mine, about a young girls journey from non-consent to enjoyment. This is my first story, so all criticism is appreciated, but please be nice. I hope to write more chapters if this is successful.

*****

I woke up in strange surroundings, in a warm, well lit room. The floor was made of grey tiles and the walls were clad with cream leather, similar to the inside a plush yacht. I tried to move but realised I was restrained and naked on what looked like a cream leather gynaecologist's examination chair. My legs were spread wide open in stirrups and strapped down, from my knees to my ankles. My arms were strapped down, from my elbows to my wrists. I had a strap around my waist and one around my neck holding my head to the chair. The chair was reclined lightly. I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed, but surprisingly warm and comfortable. My heart was pounding and I was disorientated and terrified. I tried to move to free myself but it was futile. All I could move was my ass about three inches in all directions, but that was all. I had no idea how I had got there or how long I'd been there. I remembered falling asleep on my sofa with a glass of wine and then nothing after that.

I looked around the room and saw a door in front of me between my legs and a series of video cameras all over the room, all pointing at me from different angles. There was a counter with cupboards underneath stretching the full length of the wall to my left with a sink at the far end. I strained my neck to see to the right of me and saw several plush leather chairs and a sofa all facing the wall where there was a bank of large TV screens showing what the cameras could see. I was shocked to see I had four pointing directly at my hairy pussy giving different views. I had another with a close up of my face and three others showing wider angles of me in the chair. I began to panic and tried to pull out of my restraints again, when suddenly the door opened and several people came in.

The first was a woman about thirty five years old with long black hair and dressed in a white blouse and short black skirt. She had an air of authority about her, similar to school teacher. She was followed in by three younger women, all blonde and dressed in only their underwear. Matching white skimpy g strings and flimsy lace bras. Behind them were five men who were wearing tight black boxer shorts. They were all of medium height, white and of muscular build, almost like clones of each other but their facial features differed. All the men sat down on the chairs and sofa in silence while the girls remained standing.

"You are Rebecca Mansfield, aged twenty two, correct?" she didn't wait for an answer. "My name is Lexa and I'll be sorting out proceedings here today," the woman in the skirt said, in a matter of fact tone.

"I am Becca yes, but who are you people? Why am I here? Please let me go I have done nothing wrong," I said trying to stay calm and in control.

"I'll tell you exactly why you're here. You see, we have special clients who have certain desires, which we must meet. We make adult videos for those clients. They are fed up of the run of the mill porn films with fake models, fake reactions, fake orgasms and fake breasts. They prefer everyday girls such as yourself and the genuine reaction to their situation and circumstances, such as the one you find yourself in," replied Lexa.

I was suddenly more worried.

"Please don't do anything to me, I won't tell a soul what happened, just let me go, I'll be no good to you in an adult film," I said submissively.

"You're exactly what our clients are looking for," she replied, "Inexperienced with a girl next door look about you, you're perfect."

"Why did you pick me?" I asked.

"Why not pick you. We know all about you 'Becca', as you like to be called, we've hacked your life, your computer, your diary and your phone. We've read your electronic diary from your laptop and know all about your sexual preferences and inexperience. Poor girl waiting until you were twenty before letting a man fuck you," she said mockingly, "and according to your diary he only fucked you six times, in the dark while you lay on your back. It all sounds very boring and prudish. I'm surprised you didn't lose your virginity earlier Becca, you are very beautiful," she looked me up and down "nice young body, firm breasts, long brown hair, hazel eyes, you really are a stunner."

She looked in between my legs, "It's a shame you don't shave down there though," she said with a look of distaste.

I struggled at my restraints again, but it was no use, "Just let me go, find someone else, I'll be useless to you, please," I was almost in tears.

"Enough talk let's get started," she said ignoring, me.

She glanced over at two of the girls.

"Stacey, Natalie, shave her pussy, you know our clients hate it hairy."

The two girls went to a cupboard and produced a small silver tray with an electric hair clipper, shaving foam, and a razor. They filled a bowl with water from the sink and came towards me. They sat on two small stools and pulled them up so they were at working height with my genitals, similar to how I would have a Gyno exam at the doctors.

"You should be ashamed of that pussy," said Lexa, "look how hairy you are. We like it clean and shaved here. All our participants are shaved."

"I'm not a willing participant," I replied, trying to move away from Stacey and her hair clippers.

"It doesn't matter," said Lexa in her monotone voice, "it's going to happen anyway"

I felt the buzz of the clippers trimming my pubic hair and tried to move away.

"Don't touch me," I shrieked.

"Relax its only hair, I won't hurt you," replied Stacey in a cute soft voice.

She continued to remove my pubes with the clippers being very careful not to knick the skin around my pussy. Gently pushing my mound and labia out of the way to put tension on my skin.

I looked across to the video screen and realised all this was being filmed for their perverted clients.

"You know this will be rape don't you? If you let anyone fuck me, its rape," I said, trying to scare them into letting me go.

Lexa smirked, "We have a saying here, it's not rape if you're wet. And you will be wet before anyone penetrates you, I can assure you."

"You're sick," I replied.

I continued watching on the screen as Natalie started applying the shaving foam and rubbing it into a lather all over my pussy and mound. She then pulled the skin tight and started to shave me. I kept still, not wanting her to make a mistake and cut me. The foam was warm and sticky and felt strange against my labia. I prayed I wouldn't get wet from the experience. She expertly shaved me taking care around my protruding inner lips and clitoral hood and continued all the way down and shaved my ass hole. When she'd finished she wiped me with a soft towel and sat back to admire her work. I looked at the screen and was surprisingly pleased with my new appearance. My cute pink pussy on display, for all the world to see, silky smooth.

"Our guys love to see the goods, rather than a mess of hair," giggled Natalie as she packed her things on the tray and walked off with Stacey.

Stacey walked back to me with a bottle of what looked like massage oil.

"That's much better," laughed Lexa coming in for a closer look "lovely and smooth ready for your next treat."

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"You were drugged. This location is secret and no one will hear you or find you," Lexa replied.

"So you drugged me, kidnapped me and now you're going to rape me?"

"I told you it's not rape if you're wet," she sneered.

As she said that Stacey poured massage oil on her hands and rubbed them together. She spread the oil across the inside of my thighs slowly massaging me towards my exposed, freshly shaven pussy. She had an amazing touch and although I was tense with fear, I enjoyed what she was doing to me. She delicately, yet firmly massaged my thighs both inside and out working her way to my shaved pubic mound above my clit. Lexa had gone quiet and was talking to the five men and remaining girl whose name hadn't been mentioned. I felt Stacey's hands caressing either side of my clit working up and down the sides of my slit, I caught her eye and she winked me a cheeky wink and looked back to her work. I watched her on the screen as she inched closer to my pussy lips and now erect clitty. I tried not to get aroused but my body was reacting to the feelings and my head was trying to tell it not to. I was in danger and probably about to be raped even though there was no violence involved. It was a calm atmosphere, almost clinical. I was still terrified but knew my pussy was swelling and becoming wet.

I looked away to Lexa and the men and wished I hadn't. The remaining young girl had removed her bra and was on her knees in front of one of the men. I watched as she looked up at him and removed his tight boxer shorts. Lexa said something to her and she moved to the side. I realised it was so I could see what she was doing. The guy was semi hard and only about three inches long and completely shaved. The girl opened her mouth and sucked him inside in one swift movement. She continued to suck him as I felt Stacey finally touch my pussy lips and start to massage them. I jumped back a little with surprise but then relaxed so much I almost let out a gasp of pleasure. I managed to hide it.

I watched the young girl sucking the guys cock, balls to tip as he slowly fucked her mouth. He was rock hard now but still only small, which surprised me given his muscular build. She started licking his balls slowly as Stacey's attention reached my now throbbing clitty. She was barley touching me but gently massaging my engorged genitals like an expert. I felt a trickle of liquid run from my pussy down to my ass and hoped it was the massage oil. I knew it wasn't and remembered what Lexa said about rape and being wet. I kicked myself for allowing it to happen but I had no control over my body. I also knew I was going to climax if Stacey carried on much longer. I could feel it building inside me, despite my predicament.

There was a loud CLAP as Lexa clapped her hands together. It snapped me back to reality

"Stacey, is she ready?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Lexa," she replied. She moved in and kissed my mound tenderly and then moved away and taking her stool with her.

"Dan! You're up first. Give her a good fucking, Stacey's got her nice and juicy for you."

Dan laughed and moved towards me. I tried to back up but couldn't move. I started to panic and breathed faster, "No please don't. Let me go. I'm not going to let you rape me. Fucking let me go."

Lexa stood next to me sneering. She reached down and touched between my pussy lips. I felt how wet my slit was as she ran her finger from bottom to top.

She laughed, "It's not rape." and sucked her wet finger.

She looked at Dan, "Fuck her," she ordered.

Dan grinned and got himself between my spread legs looking down at my shaved hole. I saw him grab his shaft as he lined it up with my hole and touched the head of his cock onto my wet lips.

"NO. FUCK OFF," I shouted almost hysterical. I spat in his face and moved as far away as I could. "GET OFF ME, FUCK OFF, I WONT LET YOU."

I tensed my pussy muscles to try and keep him out but it was useless.

He gasped as he entered me, "You did get her nice and wet Stacey, well done, she's so fucking tight too."

I started crying, tears running down my face as I resigned myself to being raped by Dan. He fucked me slowly, pulling all the way out and then going back in balls deep into my wetness. I couldn't keep my pussy walls tensed any longer and finally relaxed as he slowly violated my body.

He felt me relax and laughed, "I preferred it when you were tightening down on me Becca."

I felt sick at him using my name, he was only a small dicked man but I still felt every stroke. He was fucking me for about five minutes before I realised he had no condom on. I went berserk again. I pleaded with Lexa to make him stop.

"Lexa pleeease make him stop, he's not even wearing a condom, I don't want to get pregnant from rape."

"You lying little bitch," she hissed "You're on birth control, we have your pills from your bag, we're not stupid. I told you we hacked your life. Keep going Dan, cum in her."

I closed my eyes and sobbed.

There was nothing I could do but lie there, feeling his cock get harder and his balls tighten as he quickened his pace. I knew what was coming.

"You fucking filthy bastard," I shouted, spitting at him again, "Don't you dare fucking cum in me, you small dicked fucker, get the fuck out of me."

It was too late. I watched in disgust as he threw his head back and sighed and thrust as far into me as he could. I felt his tiny cock pulse seven or eight times as he ejaculated inside me. The first time any man had. I burst into tears again, squeezing my pelvic floor to try and expel him and his seed.

Lexa laughed, "See it wasn't so bad, was it? Good boy Dan how was she?"

Dan still had his little cock inside me, going limp, "Delicious," he smiled as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Fuck you," I snapped spitting in Lexa's face.

"Such a charming young girl," she said condescendingly wiping the spit off her cheek.

I felt Dan's cum draining from me as I pushed and bore down to push it out of me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Lexa, "My boys only get bigger as we move forward, you might be glad of the extra lubrication."

"Make this stop," I pleaded.

"What's the matter with you, it's just sex Becca. Come on, tell me you didn't feel a little tingle when he shot his load into you."

"Maybe a little, but that's not the point," I answered, "it doesn't mean I'm willing."

"Some girls would love to be in your position, no strings attached, just a quick fuck from strangers, just relax and enjoy yourself." she said.

I didn't reply but thought that maybe she was right. I was wet after all and I was getting the tell-tale signs of an orgasm building from my belly. I wasn't going to tell Lexa that though.

She called over to the girl on her knees. She was stroking the next guys shaft and licking the tip of his cock.

"Is he ready Kate?"

"Yes Miss Lexa," she giggled releasing his cock.

"Your turn Steve," she said, beckoning him over.

He was shaved like Dan but bigger. Maybe five inches and a little thicker. I looked in horror as he came over smiling at me.

"Round two Becca," he said in a gruff voice.

He looked me up and down and along the length of my legs left to right as they were spread out in front of him. His gaze settled predictably on my wet pussy and he licked his lips

I glanced at the video screen and looked at my slit glistening with my wet juices and Dan's spunk. It must be exactly what Steve could see and was all the invitation he needed.

As with Dan, he lined himself up, but parted my labia slightly with his glans, sliding them up and down and over my clitty. He was more the size I was used to, the same as my ex-boyfriend who had fucked me six times in the missionary position, in the dark just as Lexa had mocked me. I had written it in my diary. She was telling the truth about reading it. Steve slid his cock back down to the entrance of my pussy and pushed inside me. Again I tensed to keep him out and although he was bigger than Dan he still slipped in easily into my well lubricated passage.

"Fuuuuuuck shes tight, Dan you were right," he said, "and you've certainly lubed her up nicely for me."

He pulled all the way out and rubbed the head of his spunky cock on my clit again. He tried to catch my eye but I turned away and looked at the video screen. I watched the screen as he continued to rub the head of his cock on my clit, up and down, side to side commenting on how cute I looked.

"You're much better close up Becca, lovely tits, what are you a C cup? And such a gorgeous cunt, all pouting and pink. I'm going to enjoy emptying my balls inside you."

I ignored him, but can't deny feeling a little flattered and turned on by his comments.

"And look at your little puckered asshole, oh my, seems a shame to waste that."

"Don't you fucking dare," I snapped, "You fucking rapist."

Lexa jumped in, "Steve! No anal! Pussy fucking only, remember?"

Steve laughed, "Maybe next time Becca," and he slid his cock back inside me.

Despite what was happening to me Steve had aroused me from his attention on my clit and I could feel a climax slowly building. I willed it away. I had been close to cumming from Stacey's massage and I was now feeling it again. There was no violence or threats made, which made it a little more reassuring that I wasn't in any danger. I was helpless and they knew it. He fucked me slow with long strokes, occasionally slipping out of me and going at my clit. I watched on the screen, not wanting to look at him even though he was quite handsome. He fucked me for about five minutes before I felt him tense and I knew he was going to fill me with my second load of sperm. Unlike Dan he pulled his cock out so just the tip was inside me and started to cum, after the first spurt he pushed into me and I saw on the screen as cum spewed out of my swollen hole. I felt him keep on spurting until he was drained and he pulled his wet slimy cock from my body. I again pushed his seed out of me and watched on the screen as his thick spunk oozed down over my asshole and onto the chair before finally dripping onto the floor in long stingy lines. I felt so defiled, used, just a fuck hole for them, but in a way I liked the feeling.

"Lexa bent down between my legs and took a closer look, "My god Steve, it looks like you needed that, have you been saving it up? What a nice big sticky load, Becca you should be grateful, what do you say to Steve."

"Fuck you, you cunt," I shouted Spitting at Lexa once again. There was no way I was going to thank him for spunking inside me without my permission, even if it did feel nice. My spit hit her on her blouse. She brushed it off and looked over at the next guy. He had his boxers off and Kate was bent over in front of him facing me. She smiled and winked at me. Wiggling her ass at the next guy. She moved to the side and i saw my next attackers cock. Unlike the others he was not circumcised, he was shaved and had low hanging balls. His cock was thick and about seven inches long. It looked slick and wet and I realised he'd been fucking Kate from behind while Steve was exploding inside me. Kate turned and kissed his shaft.

"Jack! Your turn big boy," Lexa said nodding in my direction.

"Enough now," I protested "I can't take anymore, let me go please, I'm begging you."

"Beautiful natural reaction Becca, our clients will love you," she laughed, "Just sit back and enjoy it, he's an average size and I know you can take it."

It was bigger than I'd had but somehow I did want it inside me.

Jack approached pulling at his foreskin to expose his glans. It was thicker than I thought when he got closer. He held his foreskin back and slid straight into me without hesitation or saying a word. I tried once again to clamp my pussy walls shut but he was too strong and I was too slimy for it to make any difference. It took me by surprise how nice it felt, smooth and thick. I felt his balls against my sticky thighs and ass cheeks. He pulled out as slowly as he had pushed in and rubbed it against my clit as Steve had done. He rubbed my juice and the other mens spunk all over my clit and I closed my eyes trying not to become too aroused by it. I felt my clit tingling and knew I was close to orgasm. He kept on going sensing my climax. I tried to pull away but couldn't. I opened my eyes, Lexa was stood watching me, she could sense it too. She watched as Jack continued his assault on my throbbing clitty.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,606 Followers