Poor Dumb Cuckold

Story Info
Cuckold stands up.
1.9k words
3.79
118.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash story. Winning by losing. All sex between consenting adults over 18. Be nice in comments, please.

***

Poor Dumb Cuckold

Valerie was certain of her husband's love. The weak man she married worshipped the ground on which she walked.

Too bad for him that in the last few years she had come into her own, become the master of their relationship, and decided to take lovers as she saw fit.

She told him whenever she went out on a date. He said it was wrong, but she did not care, eighteen years of marriage or no, she was a hot wife. She would do as she pleased, regardless of his wishes.

She had him drive the two kids two thousand miles to Portland. The two kids Vicky at fifteen, and Zack at twelve, were too damn smart, so she asked her sister Betty to take care of them for the summer. It gave him time with the kids, and it gave her time without an annoying cuckold husband underfoot.

She could bring her lovers into her bedroom at will and not have to face the tears from the weakling husband. He so annoyed her.

She had contemplated just divorcing his weak ass, but he always seemed to want to try to reconcile, and his best selling novels brought plenty of money into the joint accounts. She felt like he owed her some fun, as he took the best years of her life, when she held a job and cooked and cleaned. She gave him two children, then she raised them. He owed her that much at least.

He got back three weeks later, but still several days early. He walked into a surprise. Sam hated surprises, and this one was no different. Sam was so disgusted by his wife's activities, he vowed it was going to stop now.

**********

Sam walked into what used to be their bedroom. It now belonged to the woman who used to love him. The woman who apparently loved him no more. He felt like he was just being used and abused for his money. Other than that, he was not needed or wanted.

Valerie was on the bed, her long shapely legs wrapped around a virile young man who was fucking her for all he was worth. Her big tits were being grabbed by the handsome young man as he fucked with abandon into Sam's adulterous wife.

Sam grabbed a wine bottle and broke it over the young man's head. He screamed, "Get the fuck off my wife!" As he pulled the larger man off his screaming whore of a wife, he realized the bottle had failed to knock him out, but instead had just really pissed him off.

The young man reared back and punched Sam in the nose, stunning him momentarily. Sams nose was completely broken and mashed. Sam's plan to fight his wife's lover was done. It was all the time the young man needed to recover from the wine bottle attack. He jumped on top of Sam and beat him viciously until Sam was on the floor unconscious. Valerie pleaded with him to stop hitting her helpless husband.

"Don't hurt him Rick, please!" As she looked down on her poor broken and beaten husband, she actually felt a tinge of guilt. She had caused all of this. It was all her fault. Sam was bleeding and not moving at all.

"You told me asshole here wasn't supposed to be back until Thursday!" Rick yelled at her.

"I'm so sorry Rick, I didn't know he would show up early, and suddenly find some courage! Help me get him to the hospital! He's bleeding. Please."

"I'm bleeding. I don't fucking care if this son of a bitch lives or dies, the bastard broke a wine bottle on my head! I should kill him." Rick was bleeding and pissed off. "Tell you what, I'll call an ambulance for the cuck here, but I'm gone. You are a worthless slut, I'm tired of sharing you with whatever cock takes your fancy. And now, you pick the jerk here over me? Fuck you, you worthless cunt."

"Rick, I've been married to him for eighteen years, I've got two children with him! You can't just turn those feelings off like a light switch." She searched for a phone.

"You are so full of shit! You came to me eighteen months ago, telling me how much you loved me. What a crock of shit. Now you love him, cause maybe he might die. I am so out of here!" Rick was incensed. He was dressing quickly to go.

"I do love you, but I love him too. Look at him. You outweigh him by seventy pounds, and you are twenty-two. He's forty years old, and he still took you on to try to get me. That is pretty brave. Stupid, but brave."

"Val, you are such a liar. You only love you. You better call an ambulance before he dies. I'm going now, before the cops show up and start asking questions. Why don't you lose my number. It was fun while it lasted. Don't contact me again." He grabbed his jacket and keys and headed to the door. His middle finger was over his shoulder as he left.

Her face was a mass of contradictory emotions. She didn't want to lose Rick. But she had to get Sam medical attention. She dialed 911.

Sam awoke in the hospital. It was morning and the sunlight beamed through the window onto his face. He was amazed how beautiful it was. It was also very bright, so he couldn't see much else.

A voice entered his reverie, "Sam Bolton? Can you hear me? If you can, try to blink your eyes." He blinked several times. He couldn't talk. There was something in his mouth. He hurt everywhere.

"I'm Sandra, I'll be your nurse. You are intubated, that means you can't talk right now. Try to rest." The drugs took effect, he was asleep.

***********

Valerie had waited at the hospital. He was in a coma. The cops showed up, asked a lot of uncomfortable questions, she said nothing. They left after telling her not to leave town. She stayed two whole days. She did love the stupid jerk, even if he couldn't take care of her sexual needs, she knew he really did love her also!

She went home to the empty home. It was deathly quiet now. The house phone rang, jarring to her ears. The answering machine picked up, and she heard a message being recorded:

"Dad, please call us. You said you would be back yesterday, and we have tried your cell a hundred times. We are worried sick about you Dad. Please call us to let us know you're ok. We love you Daddy!" It was her daughter. Why had she not called her? She called her daughter back on her cell phone, it rang and rang and went to voicemail. She called back on the house phone.

"Daddy!"

"No Vicky, it's your mom. Your dad's ahh, injured. He's in the hospital. Room 527"

"What did you do to my Dad? Did you hurt him? Or was it one of your boy toys? What did you do?!" Her daughter was incredibly smart. How did she know about her boyfriends? What did she know?

"Your Dad got into a fist fight. He was injured. He's in serious shape, but he's stable now. I think he will be ok."

"We are coming back on the next flight. How could you hurt Dad? He loves you like there is no tomorrow, and you have to hurt him. Zack and I have been begging him to leave you for months. Even with all your cheating and disrespect, he was still trying to win you back. You are such a lying, cheating skank. I am so ashamed to be your daughter. I... I can't say it."

There was silence on the line

"Vicky? Vicky? Are you there? Please don't speak to me like that, I'm your mother."

"This is Zack, mother. What Vicky is having trouble saying is we have a very simple question. We will find out one way or the other, so you may as well tell us now. Are we Dad's biological children? Is there some other guy who donated sperm and... And not Dad?" He was crying now. She could hear both teens crying now.

She didn't answer them. That spoke volumes!

"It's me, Betty. The kids are very overwrought right now. They can't talk. Do you want to try to tell them the truth about their father? Or fathers? They intend to get DNA testing done, no matter what you say. Did you really have one of your boyfriends beat up Sam? The man is so gentle and kind and you beat him up? Really Sis? Why would you do that? Why?"

"It wasn't like that at all Betty! He hit Rick over the head with a wine bottle. He could have killed him! They got into it and Rick beat him up pretty bad. I begged Rick to stop!"

"I'll bet you did. I feel like I don't know you anymore. You are like some strange woman who looks like my sister. Sam can come live here, you can fuck and suck whoever you please. We will fly down and get him. You get your fondest wish. I hope you are happy. I don't think I want to talk to you anymore." CLICK.

Valerie sat in her darkened living room and cried. She felt very, very guilty. She cried herself to sleep.

The next day, she got up showered and dressed nice, and went to the hospital. She was in for a shock. Her husband was gone. No word on where, no message, just gone.

She asked to see the doctor who took care of him.

"How may I help you ma'am?" The doctor seemed so young.

"My husband was here last night, and he's gone this morning. What happened? Where did he go?"

"He specifically asked me not to tell you anything, but you are his wife. He checked himself out against medical advice. I don't know for sure, I think he was headed to the airport. I also would expect a visit from the police, he spoke with them for some time last night."

"He called the police?"

"No, I called the police. I've never seen a husband beaten so badly by a wife. Or was it a boyfriend that did it? When we see these types of injuries, we are required by law to contact the authorities." He looked at her like she was vermin.

"I didn't do it, I stopped it."

"Sure, sure. I'm sure you did. Your husband is not pressing charges, but the police and the district attorney might. You may want to get a lawyer. If you will excuse me please. Oh wait, I forgot something, sorry. This is for you." The doctor handed her a gold wedding band.

"From your husband." the doctor turned and walked away.

Valerie just looked at the band of gold and wept. She had fucked up so bad. She went home to her now permanently empty house.

**********

Epilogue. Betty had always played second fiddle to her sister. But with her sister destroying her own marriage, Betty had another chance at happiness with Sam.

Sam found the love and respect he wanted in Betty, as his sister-in-law became his wife.

His ex-wife continues to date, and as her looks fade, so do her chances at a long term loving relationship. She regrets throwing away her husband and children.