Poor Filthy Ana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right; I was always suspecting him of cheating. And now here I was again.

-I'm sorry baby, I will be good, I won't say anything anymore, I will be a good wife. I will do anything you say, but please don't leave me. Tomorrow I will go to church and will ask father Leo for advice on how to be a good wife. Please forgive me.

Ricky then looked at me, didn't say anything, grabbed me by the back of my head, pulled me towards him by the hair and kissed me, soft at first, and then wildly... he pushed his tongue deep inside my mouth and I corresponded. Then, all of the sudden he stopped and said: -Behave, bitch.

Gosh, I was so desperately in need of passion, but couldn't get my man to go all the way with me. I calmed myself thinking that perhaps tonight would be the night. It had to be, Victoria was spending the night with her friends and no one would bother us at home, it would just be Ricky and me.

*****

Tell me how you want Ana's life to develop. Guess who she will get involved with.

12