Poor Filthy Ana Ch. 02

Story Info
Ana's new philosophy: As long as love is not involved.
2.6k words
3.83
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as love is not involved".

He drove not saying a word. I didn't know what to say, I had made him mad by insinuating he had something with Stephanie. He received a message on his mobile and looked at it, 30 seconds later he received another, looked at it and placed his mobile in his pocket.

-Who is it, babe? – I asked.

-Nothing important. – He said.

We got home, and walked inside the house, no one was there, and Vicky was spending the weekend over at her friends. "I hope Tommy is not there", I thought.

-I'm going to get comfortable, Ricky. –I said reaching for the fridge and grabbing a beer, I opened it and gave it to him. "Let's get him in the mood", I thought while he grabbed it and gulped it all the way down.

-You must have been thirsty honey, let me get you another one. –I said. When I got back to the living room, he was already sitting on the couch, had the control on one hand flipping channels and reached for the beer with the other one. I turned and while I walked upstairs to our bedroom, I kept wondering who was that messaging him, well, I intended to keep my promise and will try not to be jealous, but something deep down told me that those messages were from Stephanie.

I undressed completely, slip on a black lace strappy v-string panties and a black push up bra that made my 32's look like 34's. I opened the closet door and decided for a white high waist slim short sleeve V neck with black polka dot dress. My waist seemed smaller and it made my breast look bigger. Finally, I put on some sandals. I looked and felt real sexy but at the same time I didn't want to look to desperate for attention.

I went downstairs and Richard was still watching TV, I grabbed two beers now and handled him a third one while I took a small sip from mine. –Can I sit next to you? –I said, not waiting for a response I sat next to him and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Wow, two beers and finally he was responding to me. I placed my beer on the floor and laid on the couch placing my head on his lap, he had his eyes on the TV screen but started caressing my hair.

-We are going to save our marriage, right honey? –I asked feeling hopeful.

-Of course we are, Ana. We are going thru a lot for it, so we can't give up. I love you a lot. –He said.

It felt good to be reassured of the love he felt for me. I started caressing his leg, and felt his groin starting to get hard against my cheek. "I'm finally going to find out what it feels to be a woman", I thought. I reached for the zipper on his pants and slowly pulled it down while I heard him take another sip of his beer. He placed his left hand on my ass and started caressing it; he then pulled his hand inside my dress kept caressing it firmly.

I pulled my hand inside his pants and found what I have been craving for, I set it free from his imprisonment and started stroking it softly up and down, I couldn't but to think that Stephanie had done the same a few hours ago and felt a bit jealous, but calmed myself down thinking: "this is mine's Stephanie". Just as I was slowly easing my tongue on the tip and having a taste of the salty precum, I heard the vibration of his mobile receiving a message, I pretended like I didn't notice but felt him reach for it and read it... who was it? I was sure it was that bitch again. "Well, tell that bitch I have your cock in my mouth" I thought while I wrapped my lips around the throbbing head. It was so big I could just have the head inside while I slowly played with it with my tongue. I heard Ricky moan with pleasure... but then he said: "Ohhh Stephanie".

He caught himself and kept quiet. –What did you called me? –I asked furiously standing up.

-What did you expected? You keep nagging me about her I got confused. It's your fault, bitch. –He yelled.

I couldn't believe it! He blamed me for his infidelity, and all I could do was turn around and cry, I put both of my hands on my face and knelt on the floor and started crying. Just then, I heard the doorbell: Ding Dong. I couldn't believe it! Who could it be? What should I do? There was like 30 seconds of silence and Ricky and I just kept still, suddenly there was a knock on the door and a voice yelling: -Ricky! I know you are in the house! Look what I got for you, my boy!

-I recognized Tyrone's voice, my friend, well, now my husband's friend. He was a beer drinker, and always loved to come to our house and just hang around. I got up, got myself together and went to open the door. –Hi Ana! Surprise! We hope you don't mind me and Jeanette dropping by... look got a little something for Ricky. –He said pointing at a 24 pack of beer.

-Hi Ana... Tyrone wanted to come see Ricky, so I came with him. Damn girl, you are looking good! –She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. –Hope you don't mind. "Not at all", I thought with sarcasm, and said: -thank you, you look fine also, Jeanette.

So to make a long story short, Richard and Tyrone sat in front of the TV, drinking beer and occasionally getting up to go to the restroom. Jeanette and I talked about little nothings, and we also had some beers.

It was when I started feeling a little tipsy that I got the nerve to tell her: -Jeanette, me and Ricky are going thru some problems, I want to work on our marriage, you know, he don't pay me as much attention as I want and I think he is cheating on me, is this normal or am I just a jealous girl? –I said.

She stared at me, leaned towards me and said softly: -I have the other problem –she chuckled- He wants sex every day, he is a bull in bed and I can't keep up with him, besides he is so big, it looks like he has another arm down there, and my poor little self can't take it too often. –Now that she said it, that couple seems kind of odd, he was black and tall, and she was blonde and short.

-What do you do? –I asked curiously.

-What else? He cheats and I let him. –She said very quietly.

-Don't you get jealous? –I asked?

-Nope... not as long as he tells me who he fucks and he is careful not to leave any kids behind. Ana, I live with this philosophy: As long as love is not involved. Know what I mean? –She said. –If I can't give Tyrone what he needs, well, he has to get it somewhere else, besides, he always comes home to me cause he loves me... with the other girls is just... plain sex.

She had some logic on her "philosophy"... but I don't know if I could let my husband sleep with Stephanie, besides, I look better than her. I am willing to give him anything he wants.

After an hour, Jeanette told her husband to go home. –You go home; I'm staying with Ricky and finish these beers.

-Okay... call me whenever you want me to pick you up, honey. –She said getting up and walking towards the door. When she got there, she turned and said: -Don't worry, Ana, things will get better for you.

-I'm going to the bedroom, Ricky. –I told my husband and started walking upstairs; I looked at them and saw Ricky gulping down another beer while I thought: "nothing tonight".

I got in the bedroom and lay on the bed. Got my tablet and started messing with it looking for some good music and settled for Marvin Gaye's "Distant lover". I started thinking about everything about everything that has happened since Ricky's and I body swap. Gosh, I wanted to be faithful to him just like I promised him, I wanted to be a good wife, but I didn't know if he wanted me to, or if he cared at all. It was then that I felt someone staring at me and looked towards the door, it was Tyrone.

-Ana, your husband is knocked out. –He said.

I got up and went downstairs with him following me close behind. When I got to the bottom step I stopped and felt Tyrone bump me from behind. –Oops, sorry, Ana. –He said. –I'm a bit tipsy.

My husband was out; he was drunk and passed out. I told Tyrone to help me lay Ricky down on the couch while I went back upstairs for some blankets. I grabbed an extra one for Tyrone because I knew he was going to spend the night here.

-Tyrone, you can also stay here in the living room, here is a blanket for you. –I said handling him the blanket.

–Thank you, Ana, I promise I won't snore. –He said laughing.

So to make it short I went upstairs and took the dress and the bra off, I got under the sheets with just the panties on and turned the lights off, while I could hear the TV on.

So I started dreaming that me and Ricky were kissing with passion, everything was dark around us, but he kept kissing me, biting my lips, and then I felt him kissing my neck and going down on my breasts, I felt him sucking on them furiously, like a vacuum and then when he had the most of it inside his mouth I felt him pulling my tit with his mouth, just like a dog does his prey, gosh, it felt real good, so delicious, I remember telling my husband in my dream: "thank you for being my man... I will always be yours, daddy". I opened my legs automatically and raised my knees as to invite him inside me while at the same time I started caressing his back, he felt so muscular, so different, but then again it was a dream... suddenly I opened my eyes, it was not a dream! He was on top of me sucking my tits, it was dark, but finally I was getting my prize for being patient.

-Make me yours, Ricky, please. –I demanded. He didn't say anything but just kept sucking hard on my nipples, and with one hand he pulled my panties to the side, preparing the way to penetrate me. I looked to the side table and saw the time, 12:00 am, I remember thinking that I wanted to see his face while he mounted me so I reached with my right hand and turned the lamp on... Oh my God! It was Tyrone. I froze in panic and told him: -Tyrone, please stop!

I tried to move away from him but he was way too strong for me and overpowered me... he didn't stop sucking on my tits. –Please Tyrone, stop it; don't do this to me. –Funny thing, I told him to stop but my body wanted him to finish the job. I still insisted: -I'm married Tyrone, please stop.

It was then that he stopped and looked me straight in the eyes and said: -Do you really want me to stop?

He grabbed his cock and started pressing it against my vagina lips without penetrating me; he rubbed the head of his cock up and down getting it wet with my juices. I guessed the size of the head about the size of an egg; Jeanette wasn't lying when she said he was big... bigger than Ricky. And I wanted him inside me, but I said again: -Please Tyrone.

- Please what? Please fuck you? Is that what you want? Or do you want me to stop altogether this? – He whispered in my ear.

-Please Tyrone, I am not on birth control. – I said hoping he would get the hint to be careful not to finish inside me... I didn't have the strength to stop this now. So I told him: -Don't impregnate me, please. –All the while his wife's words were on my mind: "As long as love is not involved".

He didn't say anything else; he started easing the head inside, slowly until he got it all inside me, I felt my pussy stretch to the limit and it felt so delicious, even though Ana was no virgin, for me it was my first time getting fucked and loved it.

Tyrone started penetrating me inch by inch. An inch in, then he would pull out, push in another inch, and then pull out, slowly, sometimes he would hold his dick inside for a few seconds and I could feel it throbbing inside me, it felt like it was alive inside me. A few minutes of this and I was going wild with ecstasy wondering when he would finish pushing it all inside me. He was easy 12 inches long and about as thick as my wrist. It felt like he was going to rip me apart, and just when I thought I couldn't receive another inch I felt it all inside me, completely, everything inside, gosh I felt like a stuffed turkey but it was the best feeling I ever had.

Tyrone left it inside me for a few seconds, making it throb inside me so I corresponded I squeezed my pussy gripping his dick so tight I heard him moan. –You are so tight, he said. –And then he started pulling his dick out, he pulled it completely out, only to push it back inside with a forceful trust, he did that a few times... the completely stuffed and then completely empty feeling in my pussy drove me wild. He started pumping harder, and harder... faster and faster. He placed his hands behind my knees and raised my legs all the way up to my tits while he was pounding me hard, his sweat dripping on my tits... I felt his dick reach all the way inside me and made me yelled while I had an orgasm... I didn't care if I woke Richard up or not with that yell, that was the best feeling I had and I knew right then and there that I couldn't possibly be faithful to Richard anymore. I had my first encounter with sex and was immediately addicted to it.

Then, the inevitable, Tyrone pumping me faster. I felt him getting ready to cum... I hoped he didn't finish inside, just then he pulled out and I felt the first squirt on my belly, the second on my tits, the third squirt had such a force it reached my face. I smelled it and loved the scent of it. I rubbed it all over my body like if it was body cream.

He then let go of my legs and laid on top of me gasping for air. I couldn't believe it! Here I was, on my bed having sex with my husband friend while he was downstairs drunk. I felt filthy, but finally satisfied. Tomorrow I had to go to church and talk to father Leo for advice on how to be a good wife, but now I knew how: I had to find a way to be a good liar in order not to get caught; and of course, live by my new philosophy: "As long as love is not involved".