Poor Little Amy

Story Info
She wanted to be a virgin for her future husband.
6k words
4.16
316.3k
162
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers

Poor little Amy. She had led such a rough life, growing up in the hills of West Virginia without a father. Her mother was a drinking woman and a favorite of nearly every man in the county. Since they lived in such a small little house, Amy couldn't help but hear the sounds of her mom getting fucked by whichever man she brought home that night. From her youngest years, she could remember thinking about what a slut her mom was.

More than once, the men also tried to have their way with her, but Amy usually fought them off. Only once, just after her 18th birthday but before she left home, did one of those men get their way, making her suck on their cock. She tried hard not to remember those times. It made her feel dirty whenever a memory flashed through her mind of having her hair pulled back as the unknown man made her suck him until finally he came in her mouth. In spite of this, she considered herself a virgin since she had never had sex the other way, and she was determined to stay pure until her marriage.

Her luck seemed to take a turn much for the better after she got out of high school. She moved a few miles away and went to work in another small town. She got a job in a little café, and she liked working there. She lived in a very small apartment, but it suited her fine. There was even this one cute guy that came in all the time and flirted with her. His name was Steve and it didn't take long for her to fall in love with him. They went on several dates together and she really felt good about him.

Steve was not exactly the man Amy thought he was. He came from a family of three other brothers and a sister that were all a lot of trouble. The brothers were well known in the county as the kind of boys to keep your daughters away from. Unfortunately, Amy wasn't from that county and no one ever said anything to her. The sister was a lot like Amy's mom, ready to please any man who wanted her. Even the father had a reputation, the rumor being that he had taken to having sex with his own daughter.

Steve put on a good act for Amy, though. She firmly believed he was the pure kind of boy that she always wanted. He even backed off when Amy told him that she didn't want to have sex before getting married. "I want to be a virgin for the man that I marry," she said.

Steve's ears pricked up at that. "Hmm, not too many of those left around here," he thought. "This one could really be a lot of fun." He didn't give a fuck about her desire to stay a virgin. No, his real interest in Amy was her cute face and very nice body. The one thing that she did inherit from her mother was a knockout figure. She didn't really mind showing it off a little, either. Most of her tops were just a little too small to hold in her large tits, and she always wore "Daisy Duke" shorts that left a little of her sexy ass exposed out of the bottom. The truth was, in spite of her purity, most men would have thought she was a loose girl.

After a couple of more dates, Steve thought maybe it was time for Amy to meet his family. Or, more appropriately, for his family to "meet" Amy. He had told his brothers and father about her, and they were practically ready to grab her and drag her home themselves. "You get that little girl over here by the weekend, or we're going to go get her ourselves," his brother Bob said. It wasn't that Steve was trying to protect Amy or was jealous of his brothers, he was only worried that if he brought her home to them he wouldn't get to be the lucky one to shred her virginity. He knew he couldn't put it off. They would definitely take her if he didn't.

The next day, he told Amy that it would be really great if she could come to his home and meet his family. "They'd really love to see you," he told her.

Amy was thrilled. "This guy must really be interested in her if he wanted her to meet his family," she thought to herself. She couldn't wait.... but she should have run the other way. Poor little Amy.

Steve was coming to pick her up that Friday at 7:00. After she left work, she almost ran home to get ready. She thought she should get a little more dressed up tonight. It's not every day you're going to meet the family of the man you hope to marry. As she rushed into her apartment, the owner of the building saw her. Ben always made her feel a little uneasy. He was pretty open with the way he looked her up and down. "What's the big hurry?" he asked her as he stared at her tits instead of looking into her eyes.

"I've got a date with Steve tonight," she said to him. "He wants me to meet his family."

Ben smiled at that. "A date with Steve! This hot little girl is going to find out what real sex is all about," he thought to himself. Poor little Amy. She mistook his smile to mean that he was happy for her. She didn't know what he knew.

After getting inside, Amy brushed her short blond hair until it was as smooth as silk. She put on a little more makeup than usual, eye shadow and even red lipstick. After slipping into a stretchy top and matching little skirt, she put on a pair of earrings then her high heel shoes. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "I really hope that they like me," she thought to herself. That was something that she definitely didn't need to worry about.

Steve picked her up right on time and they headed off. They chatted easily as they drove, but Steve's thoughts were running much darker than his conversation with Amy. This young girl was going to get used hard tonight, not just by him but by all of the men at his home.

His thoughts drifted back to his little sister. His dad brought her out into the living room one night after he'd been fucking her in his bedroom. Through the walls, the brothers had her her moans and screams as their sister came over and over again. "You boys really ought to take a turn at your sister, she's the hottest little piece of ass I've ever had." That night and many times since then, little Roxy was gang fucked by her four big brothers. She had resisted at first, but she turned into a willing little slut after a few more times. Tonight, Amy was going to get to experience the same treatment that Roxy did.

When they started to pull down a long, rather dark driveway into the forest, Amy started to feel that something was maybe not quite right. "I really don't know Steve all that well," she thought to herself. "I don't even know where we're at exactly or how to get home." As they chatted, she had been paying no attention to where they had driven. She looked over at Steve, and even his look had seemed to change.

The car stopped suddenly. Amy looked around, but all she saw was trees. "Why are you stopping here?" she asked, her fear now rising even further. Steve opened his door and walked around to her side. He opened it and told her to get out. She hesitated, but she finally did.

Steve closed the door behind her. "My family will get to meet you soon enough, but I want to make sure that I get my turn with you first," he said as he stepped toward her , backing her up against the car.

Amy's mind was racing. "What turn are you talking about? What turn are you going to have?" she asked him even as the truth of what was about to happen fell upon her very hard.

Steve grabbed Amy's tits hard with both hands and squeezed them roughly. "You sure no one's even touched these before?" he asked her incredulously.

Amy tried to push him away, yelling at him, "NO! Not before and not now either!" Poor little Amy. Steve wasn't about to let this little girl fight him off.

He grabbed a hold of the top of her stretch top and ripped it down to expose her lacy bra. "How about now?" he snarled at her as he grabbed the bra and ripped it off. Her large tits sprung out and he had his rough hands on them in no time. Amy struggled, grabbing his hands and trying to push them away. Steve simply grabbed her arms and held them hard.

"You can have it fighting me, or you can just let me fuck you without a fight. It doesn't matter to me, but I'll have you one way or the other." Amy wasn't thinking, she simply kept struggling out of natural instinct to get away from him. Steve was much bigger and stronger than her, though. He pulled her over toward the front of the car and spun her around, pushing her down onto the hood of the car. He grabbed both her wrists and held them in one hand behind her back.

Amy was screaming, hoping someone would hear them. Then she tried begging. "Please don't do this, please Steve, I'm begging you!" The next sound she heard was Steve's zipper being pulled down.

Steve's cock was as hard as he'd ever felt it. This hot little virgin was about to find out what it felt like to get fucked. Hard. Very hard. The more she squirmed to try to get away, the more aroused Steve became. With his free hand, he pulled up her skirt, ripped open her thin panties, and with his feet he kicked her legs out wide open.

Her begging and pleading sounded like music to his ears. Poor little Amy. While Amy was pleading for him to leave her alone, all Steve heard was a little slut asking for a good rough fuck. His mind once again flashed back to a very similar scene with his sister. Roxy had screamed at first and had to be held down as each one of them fucked her.

Steve kept holding her wrists, then put his hand on her neck and pressed his cock against her extremely tight pussy. "What a tight little hole," he thought to himself as he pushed harder against her.

Her screams finally penetrated his head. "Rape! RAPE!" she was screaming.

"So that's what she wants," Steve thought. He slid his hand from her shoulder to her throat and pulled her up just a little off the hood of the car. "You want raped, well I'll fucking rape you then bitch." He shoved harder into her and finally crammed the bulging head of his cock inside her pussy. Amy screamed, thinking that there was no way she was going to survive this attack. Her pussy was burning hot as this intruding object pushed further and further into her.

Steve pushed himself inside and finally found her unbroken hymen. "I hope you liked being a virgin," he growled as he rammed his whole length into her, splitting her open and taking her virginity from her.

Amy's whole body went rigid and she nearly blacked out as she screamed. As she came back from the edge, it was like a mysterious change came over her. A sensation she hadn't felt before began rising in her body, fed and nourished by the rhythmic pounding she was starting to become aware of. Steve's thrusting cock felt like an intruder, but it also began to stimulate her in ways that she didn't yet understand.

She thought of her mom, hearing the very familiar sounds of her moans and cries as her bed pounded against the wall. She also remembered the one time that she snuck outside and looked in through the window and watched her mom getting fucked from behind. Now she was her mom, getting fucked from behind by a guy she'd just barely met. The moans that she now heard were her own....

Steve could feel Amy stop struggling. He slowly loosened his grip on her wrists and neck. She didn't try to get away. To the contrary, she put her hands onto the hood of the car in front of her and spread her legs a little wider. He grabbed her around the hips and fucked her at a nice smooth pace. She didn't look back at him, but she did start rocking back to meet his thrusts.

Steve couldn't know Amy's thoughts, but he would have liked to. She was thinking to herself that she was no better than her mom. "Maybe girls are only good for one thing," she thought to herself. "Just like mom, maybe I'm only good for fucking." A memory of her attacker when she still lived at home came into her head. She could almost taste his cum as he shot his load into her mouth. She started breathing heavier and her nipples suddenly got very hard. She gasped then as she felt her first ever orgasm grip her body.

She bit her lip and went tense all over. Her pussy clamped down so hard, that it sent Steve over the edge at the same time. He rammed deep into her and began spurting a huge load of cum up inside her newly initiated pussy. "Fuck yes, so fucking good!" Steve groaned.

This made Amy scream loudly and she continued to cum in a long, hard orgasm. After they had finished, Steve slid out of her. Amy was still in another world and stayed exactly where she was, bent over the car. After a couple of minutes, she came back to earth as she felt the warm liquid from Steve's cock stream down her leg.

Steve opened the door for her and she weakly climbed back into his car. He got in the other side, and at first she didn't want to look at him. "What must he think of me?" she thought to herself.

He started the car, but didn't leave yet. She finally looked up at him and he kissed her roughly, biting at her lips. "Are you ready to meet the rest of my family, now?" he asked her.

She felt ashamed. "I'm not sure what they will think of me now," she told him.

Steve laughed. "They'll think that you're a hot little girl that they'll have fun fucking, that's what they'll think," he said.

She was confused, not sure what he meant. She couldn't quite get her thoughts straight. "I'm not like my mom, am I?" she thought. "No, I'm not. I don't fuck men all the time." Then she felt the warm cum on her thighs again. "But you just got fucked, raped actually, and you liked it. Just like mom."

Poor little Amy. She was confused, but deep in her head she could sense a new truth about herself. "A slut. I must be a slut. My mom was a slut and now I'm a slut. We're a family of sluts."

They drove just a little further down the driveway and came to a small house in a clearing. As they pulled up, she saw three men on the porch. "They're like wolves," she thought to herself as she looked out the window at the men looking back at her, hungry looks in their eyes. She wondered to herself what things these new men might do to her.

Another memory of watching her mom came back to her, this time of her mom taking a man's cock in her mouth and sucking him until he shot his cum. The man had held her mom's head in his hands and rammed himself into her mouth. "They'll do that, too," she decided, "just like that one man did to me."

Steve got out and once again opened her door. As he did, she realized that her bra was now gone and her breasts were very visible under the stretch top. "I'm sure they'll like that," she thought. She got out and followed Steve to the house.

"Look at those tits on her," one of the men said to another.

"Nice nipples, too," agreed someone else.

They reached the porch, and Steve told her their names. She didn't remember them, but it didn't matter. She knew what was about to happen. These men didn't need names. They were there to fuck her, use her, probably even abuse her. Poor little Amy. She was just a toy for their pleasure, their names didn't matter.

Just then, two more men came out of the house. One was older and she guessed that he was Steve's father even before he said so. The other, though, kind of woke her back up out of her trance she was in. He was black and she hadn't seen him at first. He was also very large, a muscular man that looked like he could break a steel bar.

Steve was saying something to his dad, but as she stared at the big black man Amy had only one thought that she ended up saying out loud without even realizing it. "Are you going to fuck me, too?" she asked.

Steve stopped in mid-sentence and all of them looked at her like they couldn't believe what they'd just heard. She looked around at all of them, realizing that she'd just spoke out loud. She slipped back into her trance, but still heard the black man's words from far away. "You're fucking right. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't walk for a week."

Poor little Amy. The wolves started to close in around her. Her top came off, then her skirt. They left her high heels on her, apparently liking that slutty look. She was pushed down to her knees and saw a cock in front of her face. She felt like when it happened to her at home, having a big cock forced into her mouth. She was thinking to herself that maybe she should treat it like a lollipop. She did this, licking it a few times, then the man – Steve's father – told her to quit being such a fucking tease and get to work. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She let him fuck her mouth, not knowing what else to do. She choked a little as he went deeper. Steve's dad looked down at this hot little girl with her lipstick covered lips stretched around his cock. She was looking up at him, trying to question him with her eyes. "Why are you doing this to me?" she seemed to be saying. Or maybe it was, "Does it feel good to shove your big cock in my mouth?" He didn't give a fuck what she was thinking. His only answer to her was to shoot a huge load of cum down her throat. Amy swallowed as fast as she could, but gobs of it ran down her chin as well onto her nice big tits.

Two of the brothers took their father's place, both of their cocks waving in front of her face. She took one in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment, then the other brother grabbed her hair and pulled her over to his cock. She let them do with her what they wanted. She went from one to the other, back and forth.

As she did, she felt someone behind her. He pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. She looked back to see the other brother, his cock rock hard and about to enter her. She calmly looked at him and asked him if he was going to rape her, too.

He smiled and assured her that he was going to do exactly that. Her head was then jerked around and a cock shoved back into her mouth, which kept her from screaming as she felt her pussy once again being taken by a man's cock. Poor little Amy. It was only her second fuck ever, her tight little pussy still wasn't used to it.

Everything became a blur, except for her growing realization that she actually liked what they were doing to her. She was fucked several times, had cocks cum in her pussy, her mouth, and even all over her pretty face. The men did whatever they wanted to her, in all kinds of positions. She was taken on her back with her legs held open by two others. She was stood up against the wall and fucked. She was taken doggy style as well.

The only clear memory she had was of the black man calmly sitting off to the side watching everything. She looked at him steadily for a minute as someone was fucking her from behind, wondering what he was waiting for and thought back to something her mom had said to her. "Black men fuck the best," she had said. "They have huge cocks and can fuck for hours."

Now Amy was looking at a very large black man and wondering how she would survive the attack he would inflict on her. This same man looked back at her and thought how good it was going to feel having this innocent little girl's pussy wrapped around his big, thick cock.

She came several times. The men seemed to really like it when she did. "Look at that little slut cum again!" they exclaimed. "She's a hot little bitch, isn't she." She realized vaguely that she shouldn't be acting that way, but as she came she involuntarily squirmed her pussy onto whoever's cock was ramming into her. She didn't know how good it made the man feel, she only felt an instinctive need that made her unable to hold still as she came.

It was just after one of these times that she opened her eyes and saw the black man in front of her. He had finally undressed and his half-hard cock was in front of her face. It truly was enormous. She felt afraid just looking at it. She was on all fours and started to back away.

The man reached down, though, and grabbed her hair. Poor little Amy. He also grabbed her chin and began pushing himself into her little mouth. He could barely get a third of it inside her before hitting the back of her throat. She grabbed the rest of his thick rod with both hands while doing her best to suck on it, hoping that he would be pleased with her effort even though she couldn't possibly take it all.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers
12