Poor Little Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say my lacking penis looked pretty good shoved in that pretty mouth. How did that cum taste, sweetheart?" Tim said and laughed.

I didn't say anything. I sat back on my heels.

"Seems there are prayers in hell." Tim said and grabbed my hair.

He ripped my head up and his eyes were glaring.

"Now clean off my cock before I put it away." Time said and shoved his softening cock towards my face.

I opened my mouth and sucked him in. I sucked up and down, cleaning all of his cum and my own juices off of him. He pulled it away and tucked it back in his pants. He looked down at me and laughed and then turned and walked away. I lowered my head and tried not to cry.

"Get up sweetie. You are gonna tear your hose." Tony's voice.

I got to my feet and pulled up my panties. I straightened my dress and tried to look like nothing had happened.

"That's better. Back to clean and innocent. I like it and by the way, nice panties. They go well with the stockings and the dress. You did really good with the clothes tonight baby." Tony said.

I leaned back on the railing and tried to relax. I took another big drink and felt it warm my tummy. Tony was looking at his phone and texting, I thought. I looked out over the horizon and wondered what else was going to happen tonight.