Poor Little Cassie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, are you still having fun?" I heard a voice and realized my Mom had moved right next to me.

"Yeah, I am. Are you guys having fun?" I said.

"Yes, we are. I don't know how much longer we can stay. I am not much of a night owl and I am getting pretty tired." She said and the words "I guess so" flew through my mind.

"Whenever you guys are ready." I said.

I stood there a little while longer and then I saw Tony walk into the room. He was smiling and he walked right over to a large group and obviously was immediately the center of attention. I scanned and saw Jimmy again. He was really a cute older guy and I would never forget his magic tongue. My pussy quivered at the thought. I noticed he was talking to a black guy, a very big black guy. I thought it was Hank when I first glanced at him but he was a lot more chiseled than Hank and a little bigger. He was dressed really nice and looked very important. I looked back at Frank the lumberjack and my mind wondered who was bigger and what a battle between these two would look like. I looked back at Jimmy and the big black guy and now Tony was with them. He shook the black guy's hand and had his hand on his upper arm. They obviously knew each other, well he probably went to school with Tony and works in the company, that seemed to be the theme of the night.

I heard laughing and returned my attention to our little group. My Dad must have told a good one, they were all laughing and I laughed a little just because even though I had no idea what he had said. I wandered away and walked up to the bar. Mandy was cleaning glasses and I leaned against the bar.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" She said.

"Good." I answered.

"You like that drink, don't you?" She said.

I looked down and saw my glass was almost empty.

"Yeah, it's good." I said.

"You want another? Tony told me to keep you happy." She said.

"Sure." I said.

She grabbed another glass and started mixing stuff.

"So are you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Happy, are you happy? I wouldn't want Tony to think I was slacking off." She said and smiled.

"Yes, I am. You are doing a good job." I said as I remembered the two wonderful orgasms I had a little while ago.

"Well, that is good." She said and set down a full drink in front of me.

"Thank you. My name is Cassie." I said.

"I know. My name is Mandy." She said.

"I know." I said and we both laughed.

She was very pretty but she was beautiful when she laughed. Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled. They were dark brown, like her hair and her skin. She looked exotic. I wished I had her skin, mine was so pale unless I lived in the sun. I was ok at the moment but it was hard work. It would be nice to look like that without having to work so hard.

"Do you work for Tony?" I asked.

"Yep. I am in school but I do these kind of things for him at night." She said.

"How is he to work for?" I asked.

"He is great. He is easy to please, you just have to listen and do what he says." She said and I knew exactly what she meant.

"And he pays great! He is basically putting me through college." She said.

"Really? Why would he do that?" I said.

"Not sure, he just offered. My parents died a few years ago so I have been on my own since I turned 18. I applied for a landscaping job three years ago and I guess Tony took a liking to me. He has been sort of a father to me ever since, so to speak." She said.

I looked at her closely. Was she fucking Tony? Is that what she meant by "so to speak"? What was her story? I looked over at Tony and then back to her. I guess my face was pretty expressive.

"No, I am not fucking Tony." She said softly.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I mean I, um." I stammered and she laughed again.

"That's ok, sweetie. You aren't the first one to assume that. Tony does have a reputation but I am into girls if you know what I mean." She said and my mouth dropped open.

"You are a funny little one, aren't you." She said.

I could just stare at her. I had never met a lesbian before. I had kissed girls before in clubs and at slumber parties but never thought of myself as lesbian. Then it struck me that my own Mom had just brought me to orgasm. Was I a lesbian now?

"Baby girl, you ok?" Mandy asked and I snapped back.

"Yeah, sorry." I said.

"So the lesbian thing threw you, huh? I still do boys every now and then and mostly as favors to Tony. No, I am not a whore, I just like sex and I figure I get something out of it so why not?"

She said and my poor little mind struggled to keep up.

"How about you?" She said.

"What?" I said.

"Are you into girls and no, I am not coming on to you. I am just making conversation." She said.

"Um, I don't know." I said.

"Sweetheart, it's not that complicated. Let's play a game." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"Ok, you turn around and pick out the most attractive guy out there. The one if given the chance you would most like to have sex with." She said.

I turned around and scanned the room. I saw Billy again and he was cute. Frank the lumberjack was interesting. Tony, been there, done that. Jimmy, he is so cute for an old guy, he would be fun. Then I saw the big black guy talking to Jimmy and Tony. My pussy tingled at the thought of what his cock would feel like. I remembered Hank's and it was huge and filled me like never before. Well, that wasn't hard, Tim was miniscule and Tony was almost as big so there wasn't a lot of competition. This guy was bigger than Hank, I wondered if he was bigger everywhere.

"Him." I said.

"Tony?" Mandy said.

"No, the guy talking to him." I said.

"The black guy?" Mandy said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Son of a bitch, you are quite the little minx. You into black guys?" She said.

"Well, not like all the time, but you said pick someone." I said.

"Well, well, Tony said you were special and I guess you are. Nice choice though, he looks hot." She said and I looked at her.

"I said I was into girls, I didn't say exclusively. You need to lighten up baby girl." She said and laughed again.

"Ok, ok, now pick out the woman you find most attractive in the room." She said.

I didn't even turn around. I looked at her and smiled.

"You." I said softly.

She smiled big at me and if I didn't know better, blushed.

"Well, thank you sweetie, that is very nice." She said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Now the moment of truth. Would you rather have sex with me or him?" She said and leaned over the bar.

I turned and looked at him again and then back at her. There was no way I could choose. Both prospects were so exciting I could barely stand up. My legs were shaking and my pussy was getting moist just thinking about it.

"Both." I said with a little smile.

"Really? You are something else little girl. I think for all your naiveté you are actually even more pure than me. The whole concept of gay or lesbian doesn't even come into your head does it?" She said with a weird expression on her face.

"I guess not." I said and realized I had never really thought about those labels.

"Wow, you are just a sexual creature and really don't care how it happens. Amazing. And very exciting I might add." She said.

"So your turn now. No labels, who would you most like to have sex with in this entire room?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled. She picked up a glass and started to wipe it clean with a towel. She looked up like she was deep in thought and then looked down at me slowly.

"You." She whispered and my pussy spasmed.

I felt myself blush immediately.

"Really? There are a lot of really pretty women here tonight." I said.

"None as pretty and interesting as you." She said and I really blushed.

I took a big drink and felt the warmth spread through my body. She was still smiling at me and I knew deep down I would end up naked with this girl sometime in the near future. I think she realized the same thing and looking at her face and the beautiful smile I really wanted that to happen sooner rather than later.

"Thank you." I said.

"Not a problem, I live to serve." She said and giggled, bringing us back to our innocent bantering and away from the seriousness we were playing with.

I giggled and turned to see Tony walking towards us.

"My two favorite girls, this is my lucky night." He said and stood next to me.

Mandy and I looked at him and of course my sick little mind immediately thought threesome. I was turning into such a slut.

"Cassie, I am going to need you to help Mandy out tonight. Would you be willing to do that?" He said.

"Um, I guess." I said, a little confused.

"Good, I will clear it with your parents. Thank you sweetie." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

He walked off towards my Mom and Dad.

"What the fuck was that?" I said.

"You got me. I was hoping you knew." She said.

We both watched as Tony talked to my Mom and Dad. They were both nodding and smiling. I turned back to Mandy.

"What do you need help with?" I said.

"Not sure but I am sure he will let us know. Maybe he wants you to help me fuck the big black guy?" She whispered.

"No, maybe he wants me to help you suck off all the guys in the room?" I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"No, I think he wants to break you in and wants you to help me bring off all the ladies in the room." She said.

We both started laughing out loud. I loved this girl, she was so fun. I felt tears come to my eyes as I couldn't stop laughing. All of a sudden I needed to pee really bad.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said.

"Mention my name, you'll get a good seat." She said and I cracked up again.

I barely made it to the bathroom and got my panties down before my poor bladder exploded. It felt so good. I thought about everything that had happened tonight and the last week and wondered what was going to happen next. I knew I should feel embarrassed or scared but I was neither. I was incredibly excited and I couldn't wait. I stood up and pulled up my panties. I cleaned up my face and fixed my hair and went back to the party.

I walked back into a room with not nearly as many people in it. When did that happen? I walked back to the bar and a fresh drink was waiting for me. Mandy was not behind the bar. I picked up my drink and looked around. My Mom and Dad were walking up to me.

"Honey, that was so sweet of you to offer to help clean up. Tony mentioned he was short help tonight and you offered to chip in." My Mom said and hugged me.

I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Ok, we are leaving, I am exhausted. Tony said he would get you home. We will probably be asleep when you get home. Be careful. Good night sweetie." Mom said and kissed me on the cheek.

My Dad mumbled good night and kissed my other cheek. He was wobbling as he walked and I was glad to see my Mom with the keys in her hand. My parents left and I stood there very confused.

12