Poor Little Cassie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, take it you little cunt, take it deep." He moaned.

I kept silent and tried to just let my body go. I could feel my boobs bouncing in my bra. I could feel my legs and feet flying around as he kept up his pace. My pussy felt a little numb as the monster black cock destroyed it. It didn't hurt but I knew I was being stretched farther than ever. He pounded me for another couple of minutes and then he pressed down hard and shoved his cock deep inside me. I felt the pressure on my crotch as he pressed into me.

"Ok, you little slut, now your cunt gets a bath." He moaned and I felt his cock spasm.

I felt a warmth deep within me and I knew my unprotected womb was now soaked in a black man's cum. His cock spasmed again.

"That's it my little blonde beauty, take that cum up your cunt. Let's see if we get a little surprise package out of this. I will enjoy fucking this body again when you have a cute little bulging belly." He said.

His cock spasmed again and he collapsed on top of me. My legs were trapped beneath him, bending me in two. I felt my feet near my face as he laid on me, breathing slow. I felt the pressure release and then he got off of me. I felt his hands hold my legs up.

"That's it, let's let that cum seep deep into your little belly." He said and held my legs up, my pussy pointing to the ceiling as his baby-making seed sat in my womb.

He held me in that position for another minute or so and then he let go of my legs and propped them up wide open, my heels on the bed. I didn't feel his presence but then I heard a jingling and I figured he was taking off his clothes. I felt him close to me again and then his cock against my lips again. He opened my mouth with his fingers and slid his cock in. I could taste myself on him. His cock was soft now so it just sat in my open mouth. I felt his hands caress my cheek and then down my neck to my cleavage. He ran his finger along my bra to the center and then I felt him pull up and open the clasp easily. My young boobs popped out as my bra loosened and fell to the side. His hand was immediately on my left breast, squeezing it and then pinching my nipple.

"Such nice tits for a little girl." He said as he ran his hand from one breast to the other.

I felt his cock hardening as he played with my boobs. My nipples were hard now due to the attention and he was rolling them between his fingers. His cock was stiffening quickly and filling my mouth. He continued to squeeze and pinch my boobs until his cock was pressing the back of my throat. I felt him push hard against my face and his cock tried to enter my throat. His angle was bad so he could not shove it down my throat. I was glad about that, I was afraid it would get stuck and then I would suffocate on a black cock, that would look good on the death certificate.

He pulled out of my mouth and I felt him move to the edge of the bed. This man was insatiable, was he going to fuck me again? I felt him grab my hips and flip me over. I tried to let my arms just flop around, they ended up a little over my head with my face turned to the side. He propped me up so my ass was sticking up in the air. His hands were on my hips and I felt his cock sliding between my ass cheeks. I had only done doggy style once before and that had been Monday with Tony and Hank. It had felt really good then but I wondered what this huge man was going to do to my little body from behind.

I felt his cock slide between my thighs and then touch my soaked pussy. He pushed and it slid in rather easily. I was worried my pussy would never recover if I am now able to take this huge cock now without issue. He stroked a couple of times and I felt a shiver as this position caused a different sensation inside me. He stopped and then withdrew slowly. My pussy felt like it was struggling to hold onto the cock but he slipped out. I felt the cock land between my ass cheeks and then slide down to my asshole.

"Now, my little darling. It is time for you to get your ass fucked for the first time." He said.

I panicked a little but tried very hard to stay "asleep". I was afraid this was going to really hurt. Nothing had ever been in my ass much less a humongous black cock. I didn't know how this was going to work. I tried to relax and let the drink calm me down. I was pretty relaxed already so I concentrated on my breathing.

I felt pressure on my ass but no penetration. He pushed harder but he could not get his cock to go past the opening. I wondered if my ass was indeed too small for this? Was that possible? Was it physically impossible sometimes for two people to have anal sex? He pushed again with no luck.

"Fuck! Baby girl, this is the tightest ass I have ever seen." He said and I felt him step away.

I stayed in my most impressive position as I felt him move away from me. My mind started to race as I wondered what I looked like. My heels and stockings were still on and I could feel my bra loose around my arms. My ass was sticking up in the air. I wonder what the kids at school would think? I wonder what my parents would think if they could see their little girl with her ass in the air and a huge black man walking around the room.

"Fucking Tony, you are the man." I heard Bertrand's voice to the side of me.

I wanted to open my eyes so bad but I kept them closed. I felt him get closer and then I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart.

"What a beautiful sight. A perfect little ass ready to be harvested." His voice behind me.

I then felt a finger touch my ass and it felt wet. The finger pushed into me and entered my butt with the help of the wetness. Now it didn't feel just wet, it felt slick. I didn't know what it was but it was allowing him to shove a fat finger up my ass without too much trouble.

"There we go, I knew that little asshole would loosen up." His voice again as he shoved the finger deeper.

He pulled it out and then I felt it touch me again with more wetness. He shoved it in again and moved it in circles. It felt really strange, almost like I needed to go to the bathroom but not really. I couldn't decide if it felt good or not. It didn't hurt but it sure was different. Did it not hurt because my ass was really loosening up or because my body was full of whatever Tony put in that wonderful pink drink?

I felt the finger slide out and then his hands on my hips again. He pulled my cheeks apart and I felt the cock slide between my cheeks. I tried to take a deep breath without seeming like I was awake. The cock slid down and was not poised at the entrance to my virgin asshole. I had really never even thought about anal sex, how much of a prude was I? Tim had never mentioned it but I thought he was so impressed that I let him touch my boobs and pussy he never had an opportunity to think beyond that. Tony and Hank had never mentioned it either but now that I heard Tony's comments I realized he was saving it for Bertrand. He wanted a virgin ass to help "nail down" the account.

The cock pushed on my young ass again. This time however I felt it open a bit and the cock slid in slightly. My ass was still fighting but it started to feel like it was a losing battle. I reserved myself that I was going to have a rather large black cock buried in my virgin asshole in a matter of minutes. My cloudy mind wondered what that was going to feel like? The cock pushed again and slid in a little more. I felt my ass open a little more than usual and it did hurt a little. I bit my lip to try and keep from making a noise. Breathe, breathe, I told my poor body.

"God damn, this is a tight ass! Don't you worry Baby, Nate is gonna be buried in this tight white ass very soon. This is going to be special." He said.

I realized then that he seemed to talk to himself a lot. He knew I was out so he couldn't think I was hearing him. Maybe he just liked the way it sounded? Very strange. The cock slid in a little more and I felt my first stab of pain. He stopped pushing and in fact pulled out a little. I felt my ass tighten back up and then he pushed again. The cock slid in a little farther than before but now it felt like he was trying to shove something way too big in a hole that was way too small. I worried that he was going to really hurt me. Could he actually tear my asshole if he pushed too hard? I tried to block out that thought, it was far too gross. He pulled out completely.

My ass clamped shut when the cock left it. I relaxed and thought for a second that he had given up. Then I felt the wet finger again and it slid in me. He twisted it around and pulled it out. He stuck it back in and it felt even wetter. He moved it around and then pulled it out. The cock returned. It slid in relatively easily to about where it was before and then he pushed again. My ass opened a little more and the huge cock crawled deeper into my young body. This seemed really strange now, was an ass really made to take a cock? I thought not as this still didn't feel like it was going to work.

He pulled out a little and then pushed back harder. The cock slid deeper and now it was only hurting at the entrance to my ass. I felt my skin stretching but it did not hurt inside. I concentrated on the pain and tried to move it somewhere else. The cock slid in a little more.

"Now, that is better. Get ready baby, here we go." I heard his voice and almost processed it before I felt the cock start to slide deep into my young ass.

He did not stop this time. He moved slow but he kept a constant pressure and slid his entire cock into me. I felt his pubic hair against my smooth ass cheeks. His whole cock was in my ass. This felt really weird, it must look even weirder. A small white girl with her ass in the air and a humongous black man behind her with his cock stuffed up her butt. If they could only see me now and the song started running through my cloudy brain.

He pulled out and then pushed back. He did it again and increased the length of the stroke. He kept it up, each time pulling out a little farther before pushing the whole thing back in.

I tried to go to my happy place, on a beach, the waves lapping up on the soft sand. I felt like I was looking down at my body spread eagle on the beach with the sun shining down. I watched as there seemed to be men appearing, not walking up but just appearing around me. I looked closer and my hands were tied together and to a stake right over my head. My legs were free but I was naked below the waist. My white shirt was still on but wide open and my young breasts were out. I watched the men grab my legs and flip me over. I saw how white my ass looked compared to the dark men around me. I watched one of the men approach me from behind and I saw his cock bouncing. He grabbed my hips and drove his cock into my young ass. I watched myself scream.

"This is one fine ass, baby girl. I believe the finest I have ever had." My mind snapped back.

The cock was moving with a steady pace now as it opened up my ass. His hands were still on my hips but just holding me in place as he plowed the cock into me. The pain was still there but dull as I got used to the sensation. He was moving faster now. I felt his skin slapping against my butt as he drilled into me. My body was being driven into the bed from the penetration. I took slow deep breaths and tried to concentrate. The cock was moving even faster now. I felt like a ragdoll as he punished my ass.

"Fuck!" was all I heard and he slammed hard into me.

A warm feeling spread inside me and I realized he was filling my young ass with his cum. He held tight onto my hips and flinched a couple more times. He was still for a minute or so and I felt his cock softening inside me. It felt weird now, it was still buried but the pressure was lessening. I felt him pull back and the cock left me. My ass felt wide open and I felt cum dribble out and start to run down my thigh. I felt my ass slowly closing and then a slap on my butt. I fell to my side on the bed.

"Son of a bitch, you are one sweet little girl. Wonderful tight pussy and an incredible ass. Yes, yes, baby, one sweet little girl." I heard his voice and it seemed to be moving away.

I laid there still and tried to listen. I heard some shuffling and then a door. I heard water and realized he was taking a shower. I relaxed and wondered if it was over. I had been fucked in my pussy and ass by a ridiculously large black man. I felt his cum still inside me. My ass wasn't hurting anymore, it was just sore. My pussy didn't hurt at all, it just felt slimy with all the cum and my own juices floating around. I heard the shower stop and then I heard the door again.

Hands touched my legs and ran up to my thighs. They ran down my entire legs and I felt my heels being taken off. The hands caressed my feet for a second and then slid up to my thighs. My stockings were pulled down my legs and off. Hands returned to my back and my bra was pulled off. I was now naked lying on Tony's bed. Hands went under my arms and pulled me up to the top of the bed. I felt the covers being pulled back and slid under me. The sheets felt cool and soft. I was moved down a little and I felt him climb in behind me. He pulled my body against his and wrapped his huge arm around me. He put his hand over my breast and hugged me. I felt his soft cock nestle against my ass and sleep came easily.

12